- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of Honored Date.

Images of Vesper swallowing her shrunken prey by J3DGTS and SpawnGTS, respectively.

Honored Date: Vesper's Dinner Date


Inside Forbidden Dish, Saturday Night, Dance Club level (2nd floor)

 

When they had entered the hopping entrance, a great beat from the latest upbeat dance song livening up the area, he didn’t understand why his girlfriend made him take a red bracelet and she a blue one at the entrance. If anything, shouldn’t the blue bracelet go to the male, he wondered. What strange rules these new places have.

About 40 minutes later, after dancing for a couple songs, they took a seat at an empty table off the dance floor and got the server, Ember, to come over and take their order.

Rowan couldn’t believe his eyes. He had never seen shrunken people before, nor did he even think it was a thing. Yet, in his girlfriend’s large dish sat several real live people, most nude, some wearing the edible underwear given mostly to those willingly consumed, all around 2 inches give or take. He didn’t believe they were real at first, but then he saw them moving and seemingly talking to each other, some pacing the bowl back and forth, some sitting forlornly, some yelling up at the girl sitting with her beautiful golden locks above them, her bountiful chest at about level with the table.

He had ordered a simple appetizer of beef sliders and a coke while Vesper had ordered what she said was something exotic from the alternative menu.

 

“What did you order again?”, he asked her.

“It’s called a ‘Super Bowl’”, she said, smiling, knowing he would get the reference. “It’s a new item to the Dish – made up of a variety of shrinky types, boys, girls, willing, unwilling. And eight shrinkies, which is their biggest size dish. It’s actually cheaper than a set of 6 unwillings.”

“So, like, you’re gonna eat…?”, his voice trailed off as he watched her casually pick up a tiny guy who seemed to be reaching up to her and eagerly grasped her finger.

 

Rowan could clearly see that the shrinky had a smile on it’s face as Vepser brought him up to her face and slurped him in. She spent a few seconds tasting the shrinky, making smacking noises with her lips, then gulped the shrinky down. Rowan watched as the little lump distended and traveled down Vesper’s throat, disappearing after it passed her collar bone.

“Ahhhh”, moaned Vesper lightly with a merry look on her face.

“So, that guy wanted you to eat him?”, Rowan asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I think some of them do. Gets me as to why, but I don’t question it as long as they taste good and squirm down my throat. Mmmm, that one was pretty good.” Vesper made eye contact with Rowan, a twinkle in her eye.

“Let’s see how the next one is”, she said, reaching into her large dish and picking up a squirming young man with long dark hair. It seemed to be saying something to her. Rowan watched as this shrinky seemed to be pushing back on the girl’s fingers. Nevertheless, she pushed it into her mouth head first, enveloping it completely. For a split second, her lips parted and the shrinky’s head and arms stuck out, then were sucked back in.  

She played with it a bit in her mouth and swallowed it down.

“Ooooh, that one sure was a wiggler. I love it”, said Vesper as she gently rubbed her tummy.

“It didn’t look like that one wanted to be eaten”, said Rowan.

“Oh, I’m sure it didn’t. It was yelling something to me, but I didn’t really care. I love those the best. That’s why they’re called unwilling.” 

 

Beneath the table, Rowan felt his juices start to stir. He didn’t know why, but the thought that the shrinky had been eaten against it’s will made him aroused. His cock began to twitch in his pants.

After taking a sip of her drink, Vesper picked up her third shrinky, a naked shrinky that looked to be near their age. This one had reddish-brown hair and looked to have a fit, athletic build.

As she brought the shrinky up near her face, Rowan recognized it. It was his friend and fellow tennis player Nate – they had played together on the high school team the previous year, with Nate playing #2 and Rowan playing #3, though they sometimes switched those positions during the year based on whoever won their biweekly challenge matches.

“Hold on”, he said to Vesper as the shrinky was almost to her lips, causing her to stop. “Is that Nate?” He wondered how his friend could have gotten himself in such a situation.

“I don’t know. I don’t know anyone named Nate”, she said, bringing the shrinky up near her eyes to inspect it. Rowan scooted his chair over near her to get a closer look and listen to what the shrinky was saying.

Nate’s eyes bulged as he was clearly uncomfortable with his situation. He yelled towards Rowan, “Dude, you gotta get me out of here!” He pulled his legs up to try to avoid Vesper’s tongue which approached him from below.

 

Vesper turned the struggling shrinky to face away from her.

Rowan was about to respond when he saw Vesper’s tongue snake up between the shrinky’s legs as she held him pinched at the waist between her thumb and forefinger, his legs dangling free. Nate didn’t know what was coming as the tongue curled into a nub around his groin and pulled his lower body with a slurp into Vesper’s mouth, his arms flailing as he went legs first into her maw.

The tiny boy tried to leverage his way out, pushing against her luscious lips, the look of strain on his face. After a moment, seeing that he was having no success, he reached out with one hand towards Rowan, “Dude, please help me! She’s gonna eat me!

 

But Rowan stared transfixed at Nate, desperately trying to escape. Suddenly, Nate grunted “Unnnghf” and his demeanor changed and his strains became half-hearted. The strain and look of urgency on his face washed away, replaced by a look of bliss.

What? Is he enjoying this?, wondered Rowan. Vesper must be doing something to him with her tongue. Indeed, a look of euphoria, one could almost call it a smile, came to Nate’s face as his arms went limp.

An instant later, he was slurped fully into her mouth, then with a ‘Gulp’, deposited into her throat, the wiggling outline of his form visible as it was pulled inexorably to her stomach. Rowan watched as if in slow motion.

“You…you just ate Nate”, said Rowan in disbelief. He had rather liked Nate, who was easygoing off the court, but ultra-competitive on the court.

“Mmmm”, murmured Vesper, “Nate was pretty tasty.”

“I can’t believe you ate him. He went to school with us, graduated with us. Played on the tennis team.”

“Oooh, yeah, I guess I do remember him a little. I did give him a cum”, said Vesper defending her actions, which didn’t seem to sway Rowan. “Oh well, you know, once they’re in my dish, they’re my food, right?”

He couldn’t believe how casually she had just ended the boy’s life, like it was nothing. Strangely, his cock was aroused and started to erect.

 

As he pondered his thoughts, Vesper reached in and pulled out a shrinky that had been sitting in the middle by himself of the dish. It was a balding man, possibly in his 40s, wearing the edible underwear that were given mostly to willing males. He looked sad, but didn’t say a word or make an expression until she brought it up to her face. Then, as he was brought into her mouth, Rowan couldn’t help laughing as it appeared like a miniaturized baby was being devoured by a giantess. The man was flailing his limbs about as he was brought in with his back on her finger and he had begun crying. All that was needed was to substitute the underwear for a diaper and the scene would be complete.

Swallowing the tiny bald man down, Vesper was surprised when she let out a small burp, covering her mouth quickly with a hand and smiling sheepishly. “It’s a party in my belly”, she said giddily.

Looking over at Rowan, who seemed to be watching things with great interest, she asked, “Did you want to try one?”

“No, that’s alright”, he responded quickly. It was one thing to watch her eat shrunken people. It was unnerving and horrific when he really thought about it, but subliminally, something almost beautiful about the way she swallowed the little creatures down. And while a couple of them really tried to get away, they did seem to enjoy the experience that she gave them as she devoured them alive. He began to wonder what it would be like to be in the place of one of the shrinkies.

 

Vesper shrugged her shoulders. She was happy he had declined as she loved eating these tiny people, each one roughly the size of a brownie bite. Looking down, she noticed that of the four remaining, one was a young woman, with dirty blond hair. The tiny woman was completely nude and stood there looking up with a scowl on her face. The girl had a good little full figure, with just a tinge of plumpness around her midsection. For a moment, Vesper was taken aback. She had never tasted a shrunken woman before and was curious about her.

“And what’s your name, little one?”, she asked as she reached in and picked up the tiny woman.

“I’m Annie”, said the shrinky without waver. She seemed indignant about her situation.

Vesper liked the confident look on her face. “Annie, what made you decide to get shrunken down?”

“I didn’t. My bitch of a roommate tricked me. She…”

“Don’t really care”, said Vesper as she popped the tiny girl face first into her mouth, interrupting her statement. Indeed, Vesper would not have cared that the girl’s roommate had decided to take over the luxury apartment the two had shared since they had conspired to ‘remove’ Dylan from the equation several months back. Now that her roommate was making bank working at the Dish, she no longer felt the need to share the apartment.

Vesper gave the girl a thorough sloshing around, using her tongue to taste every bit of her before sending her down her gullet to meet with the others.

“Mmmm, she was pretty good, although she had a little bitter aftertaste. Kind of like a sour patch kid”, said Vesper thoughtfully.


Seeing that her eating had garnered Rowan’s undivided attention, she could detect his growing excitement. She decided to add a little insurance to her plan, ordering some soy ginger dipping sauce.

Once it arrived, she continued with her dinner. She proceeded to eat the remaining three shrinkies, all males of varying ages, dipping their bodies lightly into the sauce, then ravenously slurping the sauce off their little bodies before gulping them down. As she nibbled and played with each, she looked deeply into Rowan’s eyes, winking at him during each swallow.

The last two shrinkies had been willing meals. One had literally walked from her open palm into her open mouth after she had licked the sauce off of him. The last one, she had teased, dangling him tantalizingly over her open mouth, flicking her tongue at his little form and ripping away his edible shorts with her teeth, freeing his sexy bits. She seemed to find some attraction to the shrinky, talking to it playfully as she teased it, dropping it into her mouth, then pulling it out again.

“Mmmm, I might need to have you regrown so we can have some real fun”, she teased the possibility to the shrinky, who looked to be around their age. It was well endowed and it’s cock had grown to enormous proportions in relation to the rest of it. Rowan thought that perhaps Vesper knew the shrinky when it had been a regular person by how she teased and talked to it, but he couldn’t be sure of it.

Vesper dangled it one final time, holding it by both arms above her outstretched mouth and giving it’s groin a last tongue-lashing. The shrinky was clearly getting more and more excited and looked about ready to explode when she dropped it into her mouth and, with a quick swirl, gulped it down. Vesper seemed to relish in the act of denying the shrinky it’s final release, smiling at Rowan as she swallowed it down.

After finishing her meal, Vesper looked at her phone to read a text she had received a minute earlier, but had neglected while she was eating. It was from Ginny and read, “Heya girl, am bored. Decided to join U at the Dish. B there in about 15.” Vesper smiled as she put her phone down.

 

The devouring of the last shrinky from her dish finally set Rowan’s libido over the edge.

“Ya know, you eating all those little people has got me all worked up. Whadd’ya say we call it a night and go back to my place for a little ‘plug-n-play’?” It was Rowan’s favorite electronic sexual reference. He gave her his most seductive grin. He had finished his appetizers and eaten a mint, making sure his breath was fresh for Vesper, who insisted she would never kiss him when he had bad breath.

“Ugh. Of course. That’s the point, idiot”, she shot back at him. She hated when he tried to turn everything into a sexual reference or an excuse to objectify her. Almost as much as she despised his ‘charming’ grin that he tried each time he made such an attempt. “There’s no way I’m going back to your place with Ginger and your folks around”, continuing, “The only one way that little cock of yours has even a chance of getting inside me tonight is if we go to one of the private rooms.”

“Sure, I’m up for that. So is A.S.T.”, he signaled their barmaid Ember over so he could pay the bill. He didn’t care where he got into Vesper’s pants, just that he did. His cock was nearly bursting the seam of his trousers to the point where it was slightly painful for him.

“A.S.T.?”, she said, furrowing an eyebrow.

“That’s what I nicknamed my dick, cause when I’m pile-driving it into a girl, she starts singing like the Chipmunks - Alvin, Simon and Theodore”, he said with a wink.

“Ugh”, sighed Vesper, rolling her eyes in disgust.


It was the normal and expected reaction Rowan had gotten from other girls, but he had been on point – the two girls he’d slept with in the past had both sung his praises afterwards, before he ditched them for greener pastures. “You’ll see”, he assured her with a chuckle, trying to look and sound confident.

“Yes?”, said the server Ember, as she came up to his side.

“Uh, yeah, I’d like to go ahead and pay for our dinner”, Rowan said.

“Oh, and don’t forget to pay for the private room”, Vesper added.

Ember looked back to Rowan, who nodded. “Sure thing”, she said, taking his card, “I’ll be right back with the forms.”


As Ember walked away, Rowan had a confused look. “Forms?”

“Uh…yeah. Those are pretty special rooms. Those who use them have to sign like a legal waiver to make sure they don’t do any damage or something.”

“Whatever”, said Rowan, not concerned in the least that he might do anything to damage a private room. This place gets weirder and weirder, he thought.

 

In minutes, Vesper had hurried Rowan through the signing of the legal forms. Suddenly, this girl who had resisted all of his advances became quite hot and bothered whenever he tried to take his time and read through any of the segments. She kept her hand on his thigh as they skimmed through the legal nomenclature together.

Vesper seemed quite giddy as she and Rowan joined a fast-moving line in front of the shrink booths. “Come on Jayden. I’m gonna rock your world”, she whispered in his ear. “I wanna feel you deep inside me.” Her attitude had shifted so much from earlier that Rowan was confused by it, but he wasn’t about to complain.

As they approached the front, for the first time all night, she kissed Rowan, squeezing his shoulder blades as she pressed her lips into his passionately. As he was lost in her unexpected embrace, he closed his eyes and embraced her back.

Vesper guided him into the shrink booth, then broke from him. Before he knew what was happening, the door to the booth was closed. He heard the lock click.

"Welcome to the shrink booth," blurted the operator. "I'm Janet, your operator. Now, this is VERY important, this is your LAST chance to back out. If you change your mind right now, you can walk out of the restaurant. Once I push this button, there's no going back."

“Shrunk?”, said Rowan, confused.

“That’s the only way you’re getting into the private room with me”, Vesper chimed in.

There was silence for several seconds, then a softly spoken “ok”.

Janet said, “If you’d like, you can find a pair of briefs in the small cupboard against the wall. We have several sizes.”

Before he could respond, Vesper waived away the suggestion, telling her to go ahead. Janet pushed the button.

 

Rowan had been looking towards the cupboard when the blinding green light struck him. He felt a tickling sensation go through his whole body, then a falling sensation followed by a feeling of being drug forward a bit, falling forward onto something soft. It left him feeling slightly nauseous and disoriented when his vision came back, he was surrounded by a greenish fog. As it dissipated, he looked up to see the towering figure of his girlfriend smiling down at him.

After squatting down to gather the 2 inch shrinky, she disposed of his clothes in the corner hamper and picked up his phone. She gave Janet a nice tip and walked back the way they had come.

“Uh…Vesper”, squeaked Rowan as she carried him carefully in her hands, “aren’t we gonna go to a private room?”

 “Oh, about that…I lied”, she said as she continued back into the dance area, “but I was honest about one thing – you will, in fact, be going deep inside me. Very deep”, she laughed.

 

They soon made it back to their table on the edge of the dance stage. Rowan couldn’t believe how huge the room looked now. The music also seemed much louder than before.

Vesper looked down at the shrinky in her hand. It seemed to her that it was very sad and it was mewling meekly as it looked up at her, tears in it’s eyes.

“There there”, she said in an apparent effort to calm it, “It’ll be ok. Don’t worry”, she said as she caressed it’s back tenderly, “it’ll all be over soon. Just let mama take care of you.”

Rowan’s feelings were hurt. He had thought the girl was truly interested in him and that she was simply playing hard-to-get. But now, he realized she had deceived him and he was completely at her mercy.

“And now, my little honored date, thanks so much for paying for all of this. You were always trying to get in me, so…enjoy!” The shrinky was saying something as she brought it up to her face, but she ignored it’s little squeaks, then she saw a familiar face in the distance, making eye contact with Ginny who happened to be hurriedly walking her way.

Surprised to see her friend, she popped the boy in head first up to his hips, his lower half dangling outside with his legs kicking as his genitals lay pressed against her lower lip.


Seeing her eating a shrinky, Ginny gave her that familiar knowing smile. “I see you’re having your favorite cuisine. Have you seen my brother?”

Vesper held up a finger, asking for her patience, letting the shrinky dangle there for several moments, then slurped the rest of Rowan in, taking a moment to swirl the boy around with her tongue. Finally, she swallowed him down with a mighty ‘Gulp’, the tiny body traced by her finger as it made it’s way down her otherwise smooth feminine throat. It wiggled delightfully the whole way.

Closing her eyes and enjoying the taste and squirms of the shrinky for a couple more moments. She realized that she really liked eating boys head first. It allowed her to feel their little erections as they were squeezed down her throat. Vesper gave a contented sigh before looking back up at Ginny. She gave her a big smile.

“Ah…I just saw him like a minute ago. He’s around here somewhere”, she replied, waving her hand in a gesture which indicated he was near. “Have a seat.”

“Looks like that one was tasty. Got room for more?”, said Ginny.

“Oh girl, you know it.” They hailed Ember for another round of shrinkies.

“Hells yeah!”, said Ginny, high-fiving her friend. She would never come to realize that her step brother was devoured by her best friend. It was assumed that he wandered around the club in his horny state and got coerced into getting eaten by some random woman. Of course, that would be half right.

 

 

Epilogue

 

Hearing his sister’s voice broke Rowan out of his stupor. He heard her say something about favorite cuisine. Fuck, her favorite cuisine is me!, he wanted to scream. Seen Rowan, she had asked. I’m right fucking here! Of course, he realized it was only his lower body that was sticking out of the girl’s mouth and that his sister couldn’t be expected to recognize his miniaturized form. A twinge of embarrassment flittered through his mind at his nakedness and that his sister was seeing it, though she didn’t know it was him.

Instinctively, on some level, he knew he was going to die, that Vesper was in the process of eating him, and he had made peace with that. In fact, as she played with him in her mouth, the sensation was quite pleasurable. He could feel her luscious lips under him. He envisioned her playing with him in her mouth as she had done with the others, especially the last one he had watched her eat. He wondered if she would pull him out and risk letting his sister recognize him. In one sense, it would offer him a chance for salvation. In another sense, it would be quite embarrassing for his sister to see him this way.

Suddenly, he felt an incredibly powerful and wet suction as he was virtually inhaled fully into Vesper’s mouth. In a whirlwind moment, he was sloshed to the entrance of her throat and dumped into her gullet. As he frantically grasped with both outstretched arms and legs for anything he could grab to stop or atleast slow his descent, he was contracted by her powerful esophageal muscles, his legs pinned together and his vulnerable midsection pinched tightly, making him lose his breath.

Like a wave, the constriction pinched each portion of his body in succession as it was pulled downward. His ears popped and he feinted.

 

He zoned in and out of consciousness, partially overhearing the girls conversation. He heard talk of how tasty he’d been, bringing a sardonic smile to his face briefly as he lay curled in her stomach. His skin itched and burned from the girl’s stomach acids, but he was too tired and out of it to bother to do much about it. Dazed, he detected the consistent drum of the girl’s heart beat. As he zoned out for the final time, his thoughts drifted to the laughter of Vesper and the feint laughter of his sister. His final thought was of becoming one with Vesper, the girl he had been trying to get with for years. It was a pleasant thought.

--

 

That evening, at her home, the pressure on her abdomen from having eaten so many little ones caught up with Vesper. She literally had to run to the bathroom.

She grunted as she pumped out one well-formed brown log. Looking down into the bowl between her legs, she saw small traces of skeletal remains packed into it. It also struck her by how large it was – she had never shat out anything so large or so long and was surprised anything like that could come out of her insides.

“Awww, it’s so nice to see the siblings together again”, she said, directing her voice towards the toilet. As the night had wore on and Ginny had become more suspicious of Rowan’s whereabouts, Vesper had felt it necessary to get the girl drunk and trick her into getting shrunk. Ginny had been her second female shrinky and, while she had wildly fought getting eaten, she had tasted like an apricot.

“Oh, and in answer to your question from the other day, yes I would definitely eat a shrinky I knew. And yes, they absolutely taste better.” She giggled lightly to herself as she flushed the toilet.

 

Watching the contents get sucked away by the powerful flush, she wondered if she could talk Alexandra and Lakshmi into joining her on her next trip to the Dish.

As she snuggled back into bed, a devilish thought struck her – this would be a wonderful way to rid herself of boyfriends who failed to keep her level of excitement at the appropriate level. She just hated to be bored. Her thoughts turned towards her upcoming university year – she couldn’t wait to meet some new friends. 

 

The End