- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1 of Honored Date.

Image of Vesper Cantlay by Ertugrul196714 (DA).

Honored Date: Enter Vesper


Wednesday Night, at an empty parking lot some miles from Forbidden Dish

 

“What the fuck’s taking them so long”, Rowan said impatiently.

 

Finally, after some minutes, there was movement from the other car as a door opened and a blond girl wearing what looked to be a training bra (on her oversized chest) and tight spandex leggings got out.

 

“Who’s that?!”, said George as he sat with Rowan in his best friend’s car.

“That”, responded Rowan, adding a trace of panache to his answer, “is my bitch!”

“You’re fucking kidding me! Since when?”, said George, incredulously.

“Oh, been going out with Vesper for a couple weeks now. Haven’t tapped it yet though, but I’ll fix that soon enough.”

“Holy crap. Vesper Cantlay?”, said George. Rowan nodded with a confident smirk. “Dude, you better work quick if you wanna get a piece of her. She doesn’t suffer fools.”

 

Vesper Cantlay had been the hottest girl in high school, though George hadn’t gotten a good look at the girl’s face, just her profile and backside, her firm athletic glutes and the silhouette of her glorious figure showing prominently in the street lights.

 

Though she had an innocent look to her, Vesper was anything but. She had a bratty reputation and had gone through several of the most popular boys during the school year, each lasting only two or three weeks before she grew bored and moved on. Thus, she was known as something of a man-eater.

 

“You watch. Just give me a few days and I’ll be all up in that. She’s never had anyone like me before”, adding, “Probably end up giving her a kid or two” as she walked up towards his car.

As George got out to let her ride shot-gun, she shot him a look, “Hey loser”.

--


On the other side of the parking lot, the girls had arrived at the meeting point a few minutes ago. Alexandra had driven them from their celebration at the Forbidden Dish, with Vesper, Lakshmi and Ginny rounding out the ‘wolfpack’ of four girls.

The celebration had been their post-grad party, with the recently turned eighteen year olds visiting the Dish for the first time now that they were old enough, although relegated to the dance floor levels. Although a week night, Wednesday being ‘hump night’ was busier than all the other week nights at Forbidden Dish and thus, there had been a good amount of shrinkies available for consumption.

 

“Best. Night. Ever”, said Alexandra as she pulled into the parking lot a good 50 feet from Rowan’s car.  Ginny had asked them not to pull too close as she didn’t want to see her brother, still embarrassed that he had persistently stalked and talked her good friend into going out with him.

“I cannot believe you ate so many people”, Lakshmi said. Her ultra-conservative family had forbade her from going, but she had been talked into sneaking away by the others. A little on the shy side, the gorgeous Indian-American girl had even partaken in eating a tiny boy, though the other girls had done more. Still, she, like the others, found the experience thrilling.

“Me!?”, said Alexandra, “Did you see how many guys Vesper and Ginny ate?” All the girls came from middle upper-class families and had purchased a few expensive sets of five shrinkies, almost all of whom were males.

“I think Vesper had the most”, Ginny contributed to the conversation.

“I sure did, gobbled those boys right up”, Vesper said haughtily, adding “They were tasty too. The last one is still squirming in my belly right now.”

“Kind of amazing that we didn’t find any guys we knew in those bowls, isn’t it?”, said Alexandra.

“What would you do if you found a shrinky you knew? Would you eat it?”, asked Lakshmi.

Alexandra shook her head no. Lakshmi concurred, “I don’t think I could do it. I mean, if it’s someone I knew and liked, I would feel sad for them.”


“What’s the big issue?”, said Ginny, “like, once they’re shrunk down, they’re not really people anymore, just food”, she said matter-of-factly.

“I don’t know”, said Alexandra doubtfully, “I mean, they can still think and talk and stuff.”

Ginny just shook her head at her friend. “Do they really talk? It just sounds like little squeaks to me.”

“Well, it is quite loud in the club”, Lakshmi rationalized.

Ginny then turned to close friend for support, “How about you Vesper?”

Vesper shrugged her shoulders, adding with a smirk, “Guess we’ll find out once we cross that bridge.” She got out of the car, leaning down (and giving the boys a good look at her backside) to say goodbye to the girls, “later bitches. By the way Ginny, I think I’m gonna ask Rowan to take me back to the Dish on Saturday night. Can’t wait to get back there. He’s a good dancer, right?"

“Yeah, he’s pretty good”, Ginny admitted.

“Does he know about Forbidden Dish”, Alexandra inquired.

“I’m not sure. I mean, we never talk about it. I didn’t even know what it was about until tonight”, replied Ginny.

“That’s cool. Please don’t say anything to him about it. I want it to be a surprise for him”, said Vesper, adding giddily “Oh, it’s going to be so much fun.”

“Have you two even fucked yet?”, Alexandra asked.

Vesper just gave her a pointed look and flipped a playful middle finger at her before leaving them.


Ginny suppressed a feeling of doubt about the veracity of Vesper’s statement as she watched the girl walk towards her brother’s car.  She knew her friend could be ruthless at times when she wanted something. 

--

 

Vesper had agreed to go out with Rowan thinking she was doing a favor for her best friend Ginny. Rowan had made his feelings about her known for years, always complimenting her looks, sometimes with lewd descriptions. She and Ginny had even overheard him talking with his best friend George, telling George that someday he was going to ‘plow her fields’.

Disregarding his sexual advances, she found that he wasn’t that bad a guy, that most of his bravado was just a façade. She found his willingness to try new things and sense of adventure had made him somewhat fun to hang with, though she never considered him real boyfriend material. Of course, she had yet to find a guy that she found real boyfriend material, and she had dated lots of guys.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter