- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A peek at how more unfortunate souls were acquired for the Dish for previous chapters.

Chapter 5 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

Image of Scoop by Flagg3D.

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: Scoop and Chip


At the age of twenty three, Scoop Connors was not an ugly kid – in fact, if he had any athletic inclination, he would probably been a handsome boy, as his father had been. But Scoop’s parents had split when he was very young. Now, many years later and without any influence from his father, he had sought refuge with his gaming.

Scoop had led a somewhat boring existence. Most of the time in his recent life was devoted to gaming. Gaming of all sorts and online gaming was his favorite. It had become the bulk of his social activity, for those he considered his ‘friends’ were those whom he had met online. Scoop rarely saw his mother as she worked two jobs to try to make ends meet. Typically, those interactions revolved around lunch or dinnertime.

All that being said, Scoop had a somewhat cheerful nature about him.  He seemed to enjoy his life, albeit without much ambition.

 

So it was when new neighbors moved in a few years back. They seemed a traditional middle-class family, with father, mother and only child, a thin, pretty dark-haired girl. Scoop had watched them move in and had come out and cordially welcomed them. Though the girl was a few years younger than he, they struck up a friendship. On occasion, she would come over and play video games with him and chit chat. Occasionally, she would invite him over to her house for dinner. They got along well.

For Scoop, this did wonders for his self-confidence. He began to get out of the house more often, got into some athletic activities (losing a little weight in the process) and felt more comfortable in talking with members of the opposite sex. Unfortunately, after about a year, the girl had completed high school and had went to live on campus in an apartment while she attended university. In the roughly two years hence, he had only seen the girl a few times and he had soon reverted back to his hermit ways.

 

Thus it was with surprise that he saw Jackie one summer Tuesday late afternoon on his way back from running a couple errands for his mother.

“Scoop!”, Jackie yelled, running over to him with a smile. “I haven’t seen you in forever. How’re you doing?”

“Hi J, I missed you.” (‘J’ was his nickname for her)

They hugged. Jackie quickly found that he had gained some weight back since she’d last seen him.

“Been playing your games again, huh?”, she said, eyeing him up and down.

“Yeah”, he grinned sheepishly, “I was missing my socialite buddy. I’ve been a bit depressed lately.” She gave him a smirk.  He continued, “So what brings you back home? You’re parents are ok, aren’t they?”

“Oh yeah, no worries there. I’m just visiting. Staying overnight. Hey”, she said, a thought striking her, “I’m working tomorrow night. You ought to come visit me.”

“Um, sure, where you working? I thought you were still going to school?”

“Of course”, she replied, “I still am, silly. I even have a job on campus. Tomorrow night, I work my other job. I’m a waitress over at Forbidden Dish.”

 

Scoop blanched. He had heard about Forbidden Dish and the rumors about it from a couple of his online acquaintances. It was where guys had went to get shrunk down and eaten.

“Er, um, you work there, erm, at Forbidden Dish?”, Scoop asked, surprised.

“Sure do. A couple nights a week. It’s a blast.” She noted the look on Scoop’s face, then asked, “Something the matter, Scoop?”

“J..Jackie, um, how long have you worked at Forbidden Dish?”

“Oh, gosh, I guess I’ve been there for the better part of a year now”, she paused, watching his reaction, “ok Scoop, what’s up? You look like you swallowed a gumball or something.”

“It..it’s just, I heard that guys get shrunk there…”

“Uhum”, she nodded.

“…and eaten.”

“Yep.”

“And you want me to come there?”

 

“Ahhhh. Now I understand your reaction. Oh, don’t worry, not every guy that comes in there gets shrunk down and eaten. A person has to agree to it before that can happen.”

Scoop breathed a sigh of relief.

“No, I just wanted you to stop by and see me, get out of the house, have fun. It’s actually a pretty fun place – besides the restaurant and the shrinking, it’s got a dance club and bar area and a spa and swimming pool. And it’s got something I know you’ll be interested in, if my memory is accurate.”

“Um, what’s that?”, Scoop asked, genuinely intrigued now.

“Well, I remember you had played games where people got eaten – vored, I think you called it. I remember how excited you got when you watched that and when we watched some videos of people getting eaten by giants or monsters or animals. I remember how it turned you on. Me too.”

 

Scoop blushed, remembering some games and videos he had indeed gotten aroused over. “Yeah, some of those were pretty cool, but I also knew it was fake. I don’t think I would like it if it was for real.”

“Oh, you’d be surprised. If you come visit me, you might actually see anoth..er, a shrinky getting swallowed. In fact, I like to do live demonstrations sometimes. It’s so much fun.”

“So, you’ve eaten shrunken boys, er, guys?”

“Yep. It’s one of the reasons I work there. I love it.”

 

Scoop was incredulous. He couldn’t believe that his sweet, innocent former neighbor was even capable of eating another human being. He was a bit stunned. On the other hand, as he racked his brains thinking of their past times together, he remembered how aroused she had gotten watching certain events. Maybe it did make a little sense.

“I’ll tell you what. I go in at 3 o’clock tomorrow. The first couple hours, I work the Virtual Vore ride. If you come between 3 and 5, I’ll let you have a free ride on it.”

“Um, what’s that?”, he asked, looking uncertain.

“It’s a vore simulation ride. Guys ride it all the time. It gives the sensation of getting eaten up. It’s got a huge mouth that you ride in and the tongue slurps you all around. Then, you get dumped into a tight throat and slide down into a stomach area, which has some slime-like liquids at the bottom. It’s so much fun and feels really good. You’ll love it.”

“And it won’t really shrink me down, right?”

“Right. It’s just a simulation”, Jackie assured him.

 

It did sound fun to Scoop. What the heck, he thought, it’d be great to get out of the house. Perhaps this might even lead to bigger and better things.

“Um, ok, yeah, I’ll do it.”

“Great!”, Jackie said, giving him a pinch on the cheek and making him blush again. “Hey, I gotta get going. Mom already has supper ready. I’d invite you, but I didn’t know if I’d run into you or not and she probably just made enough for the three of us. Sorry about that.”

“No problem. Just happy to see you again”, he said.

“You too. Just remember, come between 3 and 5 tomorrow. At 5, I have to waitress on the dance floor, so I won’t have too much free time then. Oh, and let the girl at the front know you’re gonna do the Virtual Vore.”

“Sure Jackie. See you tomorrow.”

“Oh, and tell your mom I said ‘hi’.”

 

Scoop watched Jackie skip merrily towards her house. He liked how her butt jiggled with each step. As she got near the door, he saw her mother open it and welcome her in. She gave him a friendly wave and a smile.

“Hi, Mrs. Devine”, he said, waving back, then turned to walk to his house. He was really looking forward to getting out the next day, Wednesday.

 

That night, he messaged another of his online friends, a gamer buddy that lived in Atlanta, about going to Forbidden Dish, telling him about the Virtual Vore ride. “Dude – I’m gonna do it.” His buddy replied with a simple, “That’s so cool. Wish I could join you buddy.” 

--

 

 Wednesday, Forbidden Dish, 4pm

 

Scoop entered into the foyer area with wide eyes, taking everything in. Everything appeared like a normal upscale restaurant to him, with the exceptions being that he was given a red bracelet to wear, a legal waiver to sign and the skimpy outfits worn by the servers.

The cute hostess Rachael had said the waiver form was a must in order to ride the Virtual Vore. He didn’t know what the red bracelet was for, but decided not to argue the point when she gave him one. She had asked him if he wanted a tour, but he had declined, saying that he was going to meet up with his friend and neighbor Jackie. The hostess had smiled and directed him to the elevator which would take him up to the third floor. She told him to follow the signs to the Virtual Vore ride.

 

“Scoop, you made it”, Jackie smiled as Scoop made it out of the foyer hallway and out into the open area in front of the Virtual Vore.

“Of course, would I ever let you down”, said Scoop, observing Jackie’s attire and trying to keep from drooling.

“Ha. Never”, she gave him a sweet hug. “Did you fill out the waiver?”

“Yeah.”

“Awesome. Well, like I said, the first ride’s on me. Let’s get you all set up. Go ahead and strip down. I’ll take your clothes and you can go ahead and rinse off.”

“Uhhh…strip down?”, suddenly, Scoop felt self-conscious and a nervous flutter in his chest.

“Sweetie, everyone rides the Vore nude. It’s part of the experience. Don’t worry, I’ve seen lots of guys little thingies. I promise I won’t laugh.”

 

Reluctantly, Scoop undressed, handing his clothes to Jackie as she stood next to him. After he was finished, she smiled, pointing him to the shower area.

“Ok, go ahead and get rinsed off and I’ll get you all set up.” Jackie watched him enter the shower, then dumped his clothes and phone into the dumbwaiter. Then she went over to update the ride settings.

 

“All ready? Oh, I see someone’s ready”, she said, looking down and observing his rising member.

“Hey, you said you wouldn’t make fun of me”, he protested, covering his crotch.

“I’m not making fun sweetie. Just flirting a little with my old buddy”, she batted her eyes in obvious manner, making them both laugh. “Ok, just sit up on this tongue and get ready for the ride of your life.”

 

Scoop clumsily climbed onto the retractable tongue. Clumsily, because he tried his best to keep one hand covering his crotch.

Finally aboard, Jackie threw the lever to initiate the ride. As he entered the huge lips, he gave a sidelong look at Jackie, who gave him a wide grin.

“Scoop. Relax. Enjoy the ride.”  He smiled back at her as he was engulfed by the huge mouth. “I’ll see you on the flip side”, she whispered to herself as the lips closed behind him.

 

She listened for a bit as Scoop was slurped around within the huge mouth, hearing him moan, then yell out “wooohooo”. She laughed, then, with no other customers around, looked up to observe the huge face of the ride.  As the lights in the huge eyes turned from green to orange, the mouth smiled and said “Ahhhh.” That was her cue to make her way to the 2nd level to pick up Scoop. She hung the ‘Be Back in a Minute’ sign on the lever and scooted off to the stairs.

--

 

Scoop was disoriented and confused. His vision blurred as he landed in the soft, but slimy material. He felt something slip under him, lifting his whole limp body up. It was a very strange sensation, that of weightlessness. He felt like he was on a soft, fleshy recliner being lifted into the sky by a crane lift.


Blinking, his vision began to clear.

“Holy crap”, he said, looking up at the huge smiling face. It was Jackie. Either she grew to be a giant or he had shrunk.

 (Scoop)

“How did you like the ride?”, she said, looking down at him as she carried him.

“It was great. Uh, Jackie, did I get shrunk?”

“You sure did honey.”

“Oh god, I didn’t wanna get shrunk. I don’t wanna die”, he wailed up at her.

“Don’t worry. Being shrunk on the ride isn’t the same as being shrunk in the shrink booths”, she tried to comfort him.

“It’s not.”

“Nope”, she said, entering the elevator to take it back up to the third floor. “You just need to sit tight until my shift ends and then we’ll get you resized and we can hang out. In the meantime, I’ll need to get you cleaned up”, she had noticed the dribble which was coming out of his little semi-erect penis, “and you can chat with Chip.”

“Chip?”

“Yeah, he’ll be in the same bowl with you. It’d be pretty cute if the two of you got to know each other. He’s a student at University.”

 

After a minute, they had arrived back at the Virtual Vore. Happy that there were no further customers, she took Scoop over to the shower and gently cleaned him off, giggling when his member began to erect again.

“Erm, Jackie, could I go on the ride again?”

Jackie giggled, “No. Not tonight. You have to be normal-sized to do the Vore.” She noticed his disappointment. “Don’t worry though, I’ve got something for you later that you’re gonna like. I don’t blame you for wanting to go again though. Looks like you had a good cum.”

 

“Whelp, here we are”, she said, gently lowering him towards a bowl with another shrunken guy. The guy was probably in his mid-twenties, with slightly receding hairline and an athletic build. “Scoop, this is Chip. Chip – Scoop. Ok, you two get to know eachother. Just sit tight until my shift ends in about 40 minutes or so.”

Jackie, her harvest fulfilled, placed a sticker on the outside of the bowl: “For ice cream treats”.

--

 

Scoop and Chip had talked for quite a while. It must have been atleast an hour, Scoop thought, since Jackie had finished her shift at the Virtual Vore and taken them in their bowl down to the Dance Club area. The thickness of the glass in the bowl made it very difficult for them to see too much, but they could hear the music and occasionally heard a patron or the barmaid. Jackie had set them down away from the other bowls which had tiny men in them. She had a particular idea in mind for Scoop and Chip and didn’t want them getting mixed in with the other shrinkies.

After talking for awhile, both boys had forgotten that they were naked and they began to form a bond. Scoop had learned that Chip Hoekstra was actually younger than he, at twenty-two. By coincidence, Chip also knew Jackie. He attended University with her and actually shared a condo with a roommate that was next door to Jackie’s apartment. Like Scoop, he really liked Jackie.  He had also ridden the Virtual Vore ride, at Jackie’s insistence, with her compliments. Both boys had made up their minds that the next time they were in Forbidden Dish, they would ride the Virtual Vore again.

--

 

It was somewhat out of the blue when they next saw Jackie, her huge face smiling and peering down at them.


“Allright guys. Sorry this took so long. But, I’m gonna make it up to both of you. Look what I’ve got for you.” She held up a huge (to them) dish of green ice cream. It had a minty smell to it and gave off a chill air as she showed it to them.

“Brrrrr…”, shivered Scoop, “Ice cream?”

“Haha, all you can eat. So here’s the deal and it’s gonna be fun for you two, so I’m almost envious.”


Scoop and Chip looked at eachother. They felt a bit of anticipation, but were also confused by Jackie’s excitement. What were they in for?

 

“So, I know you both wanted to do the Virtual Vore again, right?” They both shook their head, yes. “Well, since you really liked that, you’re going to LOVE this. This ice cream is for one of our customers. She’s gonna eat it and swallow you both.”

They both looked up at her, perplexed. How could this be a good thing? She giggled at their discomfort.

“But don’t worry. Since you were shrunk down in the Virtual Vore ride, this is actually part of the resize process. Once you get swallowed, you won’t die. Instead, you’ll be teleported to our ‘resize room’. That’s where your clothes and phones and stuff are.”

Both Scoop and Chip had their doubts, but Jackie’s smile was so sweet, they could not help but believe her.

“Teleported?”, said Scoop. “Really?” He was enamored by the thought of teleportation technology from his computer games and shows he had watched. He didn’t realize that such technology existed, but then again, the whole shrinking thing had caught him and most of the populace unawares and many people didn’t actually believe that was real, either.

“Jackie, how long after we are swallowed do we get teleported?”

“Ahem”, she cleared her throat, “I could tell you, but that would spoil the fun, don’t you think?”, she gave them a wink.

“There’s only one downside. Until she swallows you, it’s gonna be pretty cold. But, on a positive note, you’ll really be looking forward to her warm mouth. Promise me you won’t fight over who she swallows first”, Jackie said, sounding stern.

 

After they both swore, she had them leap onto the sherbet dish.

--

 

The warmth of the girl’s mouth had been like jumping out of the bitter cold into a whirlpool.  After the immediate warm up, Scoop had thought the girl’s swirling tongue had made the Virtual Vore ride feel like a bland affair. He was delighted being moved around her mouth and had easily slipped down her cool throat when she had swallowed.

 

That had been some time ago.

Chip had soon joined him in the girl’s belly.

Now, inside the girl’s stomach, they battled with the contracting muscle. It was insanely hot and humid and the fluids began to itch at their extremities as they fought to keep their breath and from getting thrown into the growing level of the fluid.

 

Geez, WHEN is that teleport gonna kick in?, thought Scoop.

 

Within a minute, he would lose consciousness, his battle with the stomach lost, slipping into the pool of acidic liquid that would eventually slurry him and Chip into nutrients which would seep into Nellie’s bloodstream.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter