- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter takes a look at one of the shrunken prey from a previous chapter and how he got that way.

Chapter 4 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: Just Another Night at the Dish


5 Days earlier (the previous Friday)

 

Coffee and Creams’ was situated in the center of campus, near to the library. It’s large open windows afforded a panoramic view of the campus square. There were entrances on both sides of the local coffee house, with the barista counter circling the center of the building. In that way, lines could be served on either side if need be.

Jackie took a moment to clean the counter. While she enjoyed the relaxed nature working at ‘Coffee and Creams’, it provided none of the thrill she enjoyed at her other job, which she worked on Wednesday and weekend nights. Still, with the location situated on campus, it was a fun and easy way to spend her four-hour shifts.  She was able to work the Sunday, Wednesday and Friday 10am to 2pm shifts into her own twenty-hour class schedule well. Even though it was now summertime and she wasn’t taking any summer classes herself, she kept the same work schedule.

During the school year, the place was frequented mostly by her fellow college students and occasional adult or professor. Lone students would stop in, grab a latte and study in a corner, while groups would come in, grab a pastry and a coffee or espresso, and hang out while waiting for their next class. She had several friends that occasionally stopped in to say hello as well.

This Friday, her shift had been a little slow, even slower than normal.  It was summertime and most of the students were away, only a fraction staying on campus to take summer classes. Thus, the ratio of students to adults and professors was greatly diminished.

She was pleasantly surprised when, looking up, she saw a young man had entered the building and was approaching the counter. He was about 6’ tall, handsome, well-built without being overly muscled, dark brown hair with a chic haircut, a good profile with well-defined jawline, and kind eyes. He wore casual clothing and had a confident gait, which suggested he was comfortable in his own skin. Certainly, he was a student, she thought, he must be nineteen or twenty years old (she was twenty years old herself). Oh wait, I know that guy. He was in my Finance 101 class this spring.

The Finance 101 class was a large-sized class, held in a lecture hall. She had remembered him because he was cute. He had tended to sit in two or three rows below her in the stepped hall.

 

Jackie put down her cleaning rag and looked up warmly at him.

  (Jackie)

“Hi there. May I help you?”

--

 

The barista was a real cutie. Something about her looked familiar, but he couldn’t place it. She was not tall, just 5’ or 5’1”, but she had an all-over gorgeous tan, one that made you realize the girl took good care of herself. Her skin just looked healthy. She wore a bit of makeup, but probably didn’t need it. With her high cheekbones and black hair and lithe frame, Brock wondered if he could think of a movie star that she resembled. To him, She looked quite a bit like Scarlett Byrne, the girl who played Pansy Parkinson in the Harry Potter series. Having outgrown the series, he remembered it fondly. He had enjoyed it quite a bit when he was younger.

Brock Jenkins looked into her hazel colored eyes as he went to place his order and his heart melted as she made full eye contact with him. On occasion, her eyes almost had a feline tilt to them. But on this occasion, they projected a beautiful warmth. He wasn’t typically nervous around girls, unless it was one he really, really was attracted to. That had only happened with two girls in his life and this was number two. In those situations, his mind went into a full court press to try to appear normal and not obvious.

The first time he had really, really liked a girl, he had tried too hard to act normally around the girl. In that instance, his acting must have been top notch, as the girl didn’t even get the hint that he liked her and unfortunately, the opportunity never presented itself with her again. Brock was determined not to make the same mistake with this girl. He would be awkward, yes, nervous, yes, slip over his tongue when talking yes, but he’d atleast make it known to her that he was attracted to her. If she was as nice a girl as she looked, she would overlook his stumbling and rambling and begin a dialogue and hopefully, after a bit, his nerves would calm down and he could simply be himself.

Atleast, that’s what Brock hoped would happen.

--

 

“May I help you”, Jackie said again.  The young man was staring open-mouthed up at the menu, appearing not to have heard her. Her friend and co-worker Calista just rolled her eyes, thinking the boy a flake.  Noticing it, Jackie stomped playfully on her foot, giggling. Calista could be mean with boys. She didn’t suffer fools.

“Oh, uh, I’m not a big coffee drinker, but I need a bit of an energy boost. Have any recommendations?”, Brock said, trying to keep his voice from trembling.

Since there wasn’t another customer in sight, she decided to indulge the young man. “Hmmm, do you like ice cream?”

“Yeah, I do, but not all kinds.”

“Um, ok, do you like chocolate?”

“Yep. It’s my favorite flavor”, he said, smiling.

“Very good. That helps. Now, would you prefer a hot or cold drink?”

“Probably a cold drink today”. It was pretty hot outside in the August heat.

“Sure. Makes sense. How does this sound – an iced Matcha Latta?”, she said, giving him a pointed look.

“Sounds great.”

“Ok, one iced Matcha Latta coming right up. Why don’t you just have a seat over there”, she pointed to the closest seat to the counter, “and I’ll bring it over right after I’ve whipped it up.”

--

 

“First time here?”, Jackie asked, setting his drink on the table.

“Uh, yeah, how’d you figure?”.  They both laughed.

“Hey, did you take Finance with McCarthy last semester. 6’oclock, Tuesdays and Thursdays?”, she asked.

“Um, yeah”, he said, taking a sip of the drink.

“I thought that was you.”

 

Brock was flattered that this pretty girl had noticed him. “Fun class, huh?”. They both rolled their eyes, smiling. The class was a general elective and they had both found it boring. Noticing each other’s expression, they both laughed again.

 

“Brock”, he said, putting his hand out.

“Jackie”, she said, shaking his hand quickly.

Jackie noticed he had taken another small sip.

“Um, so, how does it taste?”

 

Brock gave it a good gulp, then pulling back the cup, didn’t realize he’d given himself a bit of a Latta mustache. Not until Jackie giggled and pointed at it, atleast. Then he laughed too, dabbing above his upper lip with a napkin.

“It’s very good. Thank you for your recommendation. You have good tastes.”

You have no idea, thought Jackie, simply smiling and nodding her head, “you’re welcome.” Then, seeing that he was preparing to leave, she said, “don’t be a stranger, Brock.”

 

As he was walking out, he turned again, making eye contact with Jackie. She winked and smiled at him. Opening the exit door, he smiled back.

Oh yeah, I think I’ll visit this place again, he resolved.

 

 

3 Days Earlier (previous Sunday)

 

“Brock, right?”, Jackie said as she smiled at the approaching young man.

 

The morning had done well business-wise for ‘Coffee and Creams’, but at the time Brock walked in, just after 11am, things had dropped off considerably. Once again, he was the only customer at the counter, with a couple students sitting at far-away tables, minding to their iPads.

“Wow, I’m impressed. And I don’t even have a name tag like you, Jackie”, he quipped, noting her nametag, “I think that conclusively proves you have a better memory than me.”

“Haha, what can I get you?”

“I’d like to try something different today.”

“You didn’t like the Matcha Latta?”, she said, surprised.

“Oh my gosh, you DO have a great memory. Wow.”

“We haven’t had too many customers of late”, she explained sheepishly, “it being summer and all and most of the students gone…”, she let the sentence trail off.

“Oh, sure”, he agreed, than getting back on track, “um, I really enjoyed the Matcha Latta, but…I just wanted to see if you can go two for two.”

“Uhuh, so this is a challenge?”.

Oh brother!, thought Calista, watching from the side.

“Uh, yeah”, said Brock, smiling and flirting as much as he typically allowed himself to do.

“Ok. Hmmm. Do you like tea?”

--

 

Minutes later, she brought over a Honey Citrus Mint Tea.

 “Thank you.”

“You don’t mind if I join you, do you?”, she asked, “I’m due for a break.”

“Not at all.  Have a seat.”

As she sat down, he took a sip, “Mmmmm. This is great. I can really taste the honey.”

 

Jackie took a sip of her drink – she had whipped up two of the same drinks, one for each of them. She said with a straight face, “Yeah, we’re really good at our jobs here. This is actually my personal recipe.”

“Wha, huh…really?”, he stammered.

“No”, she snickered.

“Oh”, he felt dumb, but laughed with her.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I like to kid around”, she paused a few moments, “so, are you a Finance major then?”

“Ah, no. Can’t stand it actually, but it’s one of the required classes for my major, which is Computer Science.”

“Computer science. Isn’t that what people call IT? How come you need a Finance class for that?”

“Yeah, IT and computer science are pretty much the same thing. My emphasis is on applied computer science though, and that has a business emphasis”, he explained.

“Oh”, she said, nodding.

“How about you? What’s your…do you have a major?”

“Not yet”, then pausing, she said, “but I think it’ll either be related to business or physical training.”

“Well, those are pretty disparate paths”, he said.

“Desperate?”, she said, not understanding.

“No, disparate – different paths”, he said.

“Oh. I guess. My other job kind of has both focuses”, she explained.

“Really? What’s that?”

“Oh, I don’t really like to talk about it too much. I work as a server over there. It’s off-campus”, she didn’t elaborate further, looking away with a stoic expression.

 

After a couple moments of silence, and not wanting to push down a wrong path, Brock decided to switch topics. “So, are you staying on campus then?”

“Oh, no, I just live nearby, so I work here year-round, whether I’m going to classes or not.”

He nodded.

“You?”, she asked.

“I actually live a ways away. Grew up in Vale, Colorado. Me and my buddies are staying in a dorm here through the summer. We grew up together - known each other since first grade. We’re pretty close.”

“That’s cool”, she said, adding, “You ought to bring them in, we like new customers.”

“Sure, next time I’m in, I’ll bring’em. When do you work next?”

“Um, Wednesday.”

 

Brock seemed to be studying her. “You know, you looked familiar to me and I was trying to think of who you looked like. I think I’ve got it now. Did you ever watch the Harry Potter series?”

“Yep. I saw some of them. There was a bunch of them, wasn’t there?”, she replied.

Brock nodded.

Jackie continued, “I think I saw a couple in the theater, and maybe a couple more on TV. But don’t ask me to remember the names of them.”

Brock laughed. “Don’t worry, I won’t. But do you remember that Pansy Parkinson character? The brunette that was in the Slytherin group?”

“Not really. Wait, so you think I look like one of the evil characters?”, she teased, punching his shoulder playfully, “thanks a lot.”

“Haha, no, just cause she was Slytherin didn’t mean she was evil. Self-centered maybe, but not necessarily evil. I think you look a lot like her. She was real pretty”, he said, imagining the character. Oops, did I just say that out loud?, he thought, blushing.

 

Jackie just grinned at him. “So, you think I’m pretty huh?”, she flirted with him and they made eye contact.

Just then, the door opened with a tinkle and a group of five guys came in, students.

“Whelp, looks like break time’s over”, she said.

Getting up, Brock said “Sure thing. I’ll be back Wednesday.”

 

“See ya Wednesday Brock”, Jackie said as she moved behind the counter to assist Calista with the orders.

 

Next time I’m here, I’m gonna ask her out, Brock said to himself as gave her a last look before leaving. As if she was reading his mind, Jackie looked over at him briefly and smiled, then continued with her work. Though he had dated a few girls in the past, some of them pretty, Brock had not been serious with any of them. Although he hadn’t quite mustered up the courage to ask her out this time, he would endeavor to remedy that the next time he saw Jackie.

 

 

Earlier that day (Wednesday)

 

True to his word, Brock returned to ‘Coffee and Creams’ Wednesday, his buddies Chuck and James in tow as they arrived around twelve-thirty.

Chuck was a bit heavyset and had grown up across the street from Brock when Brock’s family had moved to Vale at the age of five. Though not athletic, Chuck was always up for anything and was a loyal friend. James, originally a friend of Chuck’s, had befriended Brock shortly thereafter.  James was rather good-looking and in-shape, was typically pretty good at whatever he tried and had seemed to catch the eye of females from junior-high onward. Brock was sometimes a bit jealous of James’ success on that front, though he felt no malice towards him, as James was generally good-natured and humble.

“Is that her?”, asked James as they entered Coffee and Creams. Brock simply nodded. He had told the others that he would likely ask the girl out today, but he was a bit nervous about it and he was not in the mood to get teased about liking the girl.

 

Things did not go how Brock had wanted this day, however. For one, the place was uncharacteristically busy. There had been a girls soccer invitational that morning and several buses of teams had just stopped by to grab a drink and/or a pastry before heading back to their respective schools. Jackie had been too swamped to spend any time talking with him. He reckoned it wasn’t the right time to ask her out. He would wait until things calmed down before making his move.

Then to make matter worse, as the crowd dwindled down and he and Chuck and James were soon to be served, she had suddenly left, rushing out to her car. Brock wasn’t even sure if she had even seen him there with all the soccer players in line in front of them.

When the guys finally put their order in, they found out from Calista that Jackie had to leave due to some type of emergency. Calista wasn’t sure, but Jackie had mumbled something about her roommate locking herself out of their apartment. She wouldn’t be back in for the last hour of her shift.

As he sat at a booth talking with Chuck and James, Brock took a draw on his straw of his Vanilla Bean Frappuccino (recommended by Calista), he idly sat by while discussing what the trio might do that night. Brock was a bit beside himself, so Chuck had tried to rack his brains about what might be a fun activity for them to do that night to take his mind off Jackie. That was when the subject of Forbidden Dish was broached.

Very few of the soccer players, and their accompanying parents and friends, had stayed in the coffee house to consume their beverages. Within fifteen minutes of their order, only one other table of patrons remained. Calista went out to the floor to wipe down some tables and overheard the end of the guys’ conversation.

 

“Yeah, I heard guys actually get shrunk down there”, Chuck said, raising an eyebrow for emphasis.

“And eaten”, added James. James didn’t let the others know, but he had a bit of a vore fetish.

“I dunno”, said Brock, “that sounds pretty far-fetched. I mean, think about the technical ramifications of being able to do that. Do you think the government would allow a place to do that, even if it was possible?”

“I think as long as it’s consensual, it’s legal. I think that’s the key”, said Chuck.

“Even besides that, what idiot would even allow himself to be shrunk down?”, asked Brock.

“Oh, I think you’d be surprised”, said James. “Some guys have a desire to be dominated by a beautiful woman.”

“So what’s the appeal of the place?”, asked Brock.

“Well, for one, the place is crawling with chicks, all thinking they got a chance to eat some random guy”, James responded, “and I also heard it’s pretty cool. They’ve got this thing called the Virtual Vore…” James went on to describe several of the things he’d heard about Forbidden Dish. He was gung ho on going and seeing for himself what all the fuss was about.

“Alright, well, why don’t we check it out. We got nothing to lose as long as we stick together and don’t allow ourselves to do anything stupid.”

--

 

“Hey girl”, said Calista, finally at peace after all the customers had finally left. She had called Jackie to see how she was doing. “So, did you get your issue resolved? That’s good. Hey, guess who came in here today just after you left? That guy you liked, yep. Right. Brock. He asked about you. Uhuh, yep. He was here with a couple of his friends. One of them was pretty cute. Mmmhmmm. Yep, yep. Hey, guess what they were talking about doing tonight?” 

Calista proceeded to relay the rest of the conversation she had overheard to Jackie.

 

***

 

Wednesday (5:15 pm at Forbidden Dish)

 

“Hey guys”, said the cute freckled brunette, “first time here, I’m assuming?”, she said with a giggle. Her name tag read Rachael and she was the hostess at Forbidden Dish. On week nights, especially in the early evening, it was not uncommon for her to be the hostess and gatekeeper for both the restaurant and dance club entrances, which shared a large common foyer area. It was still a little early and the music on the dance floor had not yet started, so it was pretty quiet as the three guys stood in the foyer.

 

“Yeah”, said Chuck, “we’re all first-timers here. Just wanted to see if the, er, rumors are true.”

“Oh, they’re true”, she laughed lightly, “come on in and see for yourselves. Would you like a tour of the place? It’s not too busy right now and some of our servers are available.”

“A tour sounds good”, said Chuck.

“Ok, here, put these on”, she handed them some red bracelets, then signaled on her walkie-talkie to someone unseen.

“Um, what are these for?”, asked Brock, looking at the bracelet suspiciously.

“OK, I’ll explain the bracelets. We have three different types of colors. Green, like the one I’m wearing, if for staff. Blue bracelets mean you’re looking for dinner. Red bracelets mean you’re available to be dinner.”

“Now wait a minute”, said Brock, leery of being snookered into anything which might endanger them. “We don’t want to be dinner.”

“Yeah”, added Chuck, “we just wanna check the place out. See what all the excitement is about.”

“Understood honey. Let me let you in on a secret. Just because you’re wearing the red bracelets doesn’t mean you’re going to get eaten. It just let’s our female clientele know that you might consider it”, she continued, “You would need to sign legal paperwork before you’re allowed to be shrunk down. Believe me, if you want girls to talk to you, they seem to flock around guys with the red bracelets, especially cute guys like y’all.”

“That makes sense to me guys”, interjected James, “here, give me one and I’ll put it on.” Rachael smiled at him, handing over a red bracelet. Soon, the others concurred, each putting on their bracelet.

 “Great. Well, here’s Adela to show y’all around.” A cute green-haired server walked up to them. She was wearing a matching green t-shirt with a ‘Who Bit Fluffy’ slogan across it.

“K guys, follow me. We’ll start at the ground floor and work our way up. Did Rach tell you how the bracelets work?”  They nodded, but telling her they weren’t here to get eaten. 

“Right. Ok, the first thing to do before we get started is get you boys a shot of Confidence”, she said as she took them up to the restaurant bar. She poured each a shot glass of clear red liquid. “Now, the first one’s on the house. Yay for you guys. But after that you’ll have to buy your own.” She handed a glass to each, saying “bottoms up”.

--

 

An hour later

 

How could I have been so stupid, he asked himself. Brock and his buddies had taken the tour with Adela and settled around the swimming pool on the upstairs level. After Adela had left them, they had been approached by several hot girls wearing blue bracelets, one in particular wearing a killer blue two-piece bikini. God did she have a body, thought Brock. Then they’d drunk all those tasty shots of Confidence, yes, and when the girl had told them about how much fun it would be for them to play with her body when they were shrunk down, it hadn’t sounded like a bad idea. When she told them they needed to sign the paperwork, their mild protestations (atleast by him and Chuck) were met by her response that it was simply to protect them. James had readily agreed with her and that made it easier for them to go along, because James was pretty smart. The girl had helped them to quickly sign the paperwork. She seemed so nice and considerate, telling them what each section was and showing them where to sign.

The girl - what was her name? - oh yes, Daphne. Her stunning red locks and tanned figure was truly a sight to behold. After she had gotten them shrunk down, she had indeed taken them to a room where she took her clothes off and let their two-inch tall forms wander along her abs and medium-sized pert breasts as she lay on the loveseat therein.

 

After a couple minutes playing and congratulating themselves in a bit of tipsy giddiness on how much fun this was, Daphne has taken James, swayed him over her mouth and simply dropped him in, swirled him around for a few moments and swallowed. He hadn’t even objected, thinking the girl was merely playing a game with him.

That’s when he and Chuck had begun screaming and crying. Thankfully, Daphne had been so disturbed by their cries and sobs that, after she had dressed, she had taken their naked little bodies and deposited them into the hands of the shrink operator, telling her they had changed their minds about being shrunk and wanted to be resized. Daphne had been shocked at their reactions. She thought the drinking and roleplay with the paperwork was part of the game that all guys played at Forbidden Dish. Her friends had told her that all guys that came here wanted to be eaten and some of them played hard-to-get as part of the thrill of the chase. But these last two shrinkies were genuinely frightened out of their wits.

Though she had been disturbed by the two uneaten shrinkies, her mind drifted to the one she did eat, remembering how cute he was and how big his package was for his size. Oh my goodness. It’s gonna take some time to digest all that, she thought to herself, smiling as she walked back up the stairs to the swimming pool level.

 

The operator had called one of the barmaids over from the dance floor via her walkie-talkie and the blond barmaid, Colby, had come and taken them. But instead of taking them to be resized, she had dropped them into a bowl at one of the dance club bars, where noticeably, things had begun to pick up and the music had started playing. It was very loud to the ears of Chuck and Brock.

As they were noticing another dish not far away which seemed to contain a handful of similarly naked or semi-naked tiny men, Chuck gave a cry. He had been picked up by another barmaid (named McKenzie), though at their size, they couldn’t quite make out her name tag.

Brock was horrified to see the barmaid tilt her head back and drop Chuck in. Chuck had been covering his genitals with his hands, nervous for anyone to have seen him nude, when the barmaid had struck. As he was dropped into her maw, his arms and legs stretched out in an effort to stop himself from falling. He didn’t mean to, but when his arms grabbed ahold of McKenzie’s upper lip, the momentum manifested itself to swing him straight down her gullet looking for all the world like the world’s tiniest gymnast. The move caught McKenzie by surprise, making her cough a couple times, then, with the help of a sip of water, she gulped until the outlined frame of his body slowly slid down her throat.

Brock simply stood in his bowl, all alone, shaking in disbelief, feeling cold at the wind current from the ceiling fans way above. He began to swivel his head this way and that, completely paranoid by any movement he detected around him. That’s when he heard her voice.

 

“Snacking on company time, Kenz? Tsk tsk tsk”, the voice teased.

Oh my god, it’s Jackie. What’s she doing here? With all his energy, he began waving and screaming to try to get her attention. Wait, is she wearing a uniform? Does she work here? His mind raced as he took in her white t-shirt and the picture of a little man being dangled over the darkened image of a girl’s mouth, the phrase underneath proclaiming ‘Slippery When Wet’.


Catching the movement from the bowl with her peripheral vision, she leaned towards it and peered into it.

“Oh, hi Brock. I thought you might be around here somewhere.”

What?! She expected me to be here. What the..?

“Jackie. You…you work here?”

“For almost a year now”, she answered matter-of-factly.

“Did you see that other woman? She…she just picked up Chuck and swallowed him whole”, said Brock, exasperated.

“Yeah. She shouldn’t be doing that”, Jackie said, with a mock scolding voice, looking up and winking at McKenzie, who smiled back at her (outside of Brock’s vision).

My god. She talks like a mother scolding a child for dropping a cookie. That was my buddy. That was Chuck! Brock was terrified at this behavior, but his survival instincts kicked in.

“Jackie, can you get me regrown? I don’t wanna stay shrunk down any more”, he pleaded, explaining “This lady tricked us, Chuck and James and me. She didn’t say anything about eating us.”

“That’s terrible!”, she said, thinking, than gently picked him up out of the bowl, her fore and index fingers picking him up by the mid-section, careful not to squeeze him too tightly. She brought him up to her eye level. Her hazel eyes sparkled. They really are magnificently beautiful, he thought.

“I’ll tell you what I can do. I can regrow you, but there is a cost to it.”

“Anything. What cost?”

“The cost is I’m gonna put on a show for our customers and you have to help me.” Without waiting for him to respond, she said, “C’mon” and walked over to a table by the dance floor. Some of the patrons observed her as she got up on the table.


Jackie began to dance seductively on the table top, carefully swaying her legs like a lily in the breeze. She brought Brock to her mouth, enveloping his lower body up to his waist, slurping him in.

Jackie noticed a group of young patrons walking by the table. A few of them stopped to observe her and she overheard one of them, a young blond long-haired man say “holy shit, it’s a little dude.”

“Mmmmhmmm”, she said, humming on Brock’s naked body, then pulled him out, dangling him over her mouth, letting her tongue stretch out playfully below him.

 “Oooh, he’s naked”, said a girl nearby.

“It would appear so”, said another girl, a cute blond wearing glasses and looking prim and proper.

Jackie turned Brock around so that his head was facing her and practically inhaled his body. Almost all of him was now within her mouth, with his tiny ankles sticking out of her pursed lips.

 

Within her mouth, she could feel Brock turn himself around as she briefly opened her mouth wide for her audience. Brock had lost his footing on her tongue and was kneeling, then laid himself flat as her lips descended once again. Now only his head peeked out from between them, facing down towards the audience.

 “Oooh, look at’em, he looks so happy”, said one of the girls nearby. Indeed, Brock was in 7th heaven. If this is the cost of being regrown, than he would happily pay it. His cock was as hard as it had ever been in his young life and he didn’t think it would be long before he came.

If he likes this, he hasn’t seen anything yet, thought Jackie as she pursed her lips tight around him and began sucking him in and out of her mouth with pushing and pulling motions. Brock’s upper torso alternated between the open air and her mouth. It looked like the girl was blowing bubbles and deflating them in a cyclical manner. With each iteration, his cock went from brushing against her moist fleshy tongue to her soft luscious lower lip. Within moments of these actions, he had ejaculated onto her tongue. It had been such a powerful explosion that he was still convulsing on her tongue as she continued her ministrations.

 

The mostly female crowd of patrons began chanting, “Eat him. Eat him. Eat him.”

 

She looked at the nearby young man eyeballing her actions  and her body lustily. He was kind of cute, she thought. Not muscle-bound, but instead kind of rustic looking. She had also noticed the bulge in his pants. She paused her push-pull actions for a moment, moving Brock’s body slightly to the side, saying to the man: “Wish this was you sweetie?”

“Hmmmph..yeah!”, said the man, in an “isn’t it obvious” manner.

“Once I finish this little one off, I’ll be over…”, she began, but an exotic looking brunette scooped up the man before she could finish her sentence, pulling him away towards the dance floor.

Jackie decided to end her show with a flourish. As she moved his body to a more centralized position, she opened up her mouth, whispering “goodbye Brock”, tilted her head back and swallowed him alive and whole with a single ‘gulp’. She heard one of the nearby girls make some type of comment, but she didn’t quite catch it. She had closed her eyes as she devoured Brock.  Mmmm. Tastes like vanilla, thought Jackie.

 

Giving a quick thought to the man she had just eaten, she reflected briefly on when she’d met him and how he had come to be in her stomach. Yes, she had lied to him. Yes, she had found him cute and might even have dated him when they were both normal sized. But as a shrinky, he had no rights. It was her job, her duty to see to his ending. It was her way of punishing men stupid enough to come into Forbidden Dish. She’d made the calculation when they’d first met - she just didn’t really have time to play around with guys with her devotion to school and her fun jobs.

--

 

Brock didn’t know what had happened. One moment, he had had the most wonderful orgasm in his life. It had lasted a long time while Jackie’s mouth had kept playing with him. Just at the moment he had felt entirely spent, he felt her say something. He couldn’t make out what she said. Then he had felt a sharp change in the angle of her tongue before he was suddenly slurped and squeezed into a tight tubular opening from whence another squeeze forced him downward, his hands thrust above himself helplessly as he was pushed down, down, down, then through an even tighter constriction, landing with a splat into a churning mass of flesh.

If he had felt the push and pull of her mouth was strong and warm, it was nothing like what he was going through inside Jackie’s belly. She had eaten some food and another shrinky earlier that evening and when Brock was devoured, it had come right in the middle of her stomach’s full-on digestion mode. He was battered and bruised, falling unconscious quickly. He never even had time to contemplate being betrayed by the girl he had crushed on. It wouldn’t be long before his body formed part of the slurry of nutrients which fed into her blood stream. Of course, those parts of his corpse which did not make it into nutrients were flushed from her bowels the next morning.

--

 

The following Friday, when Jackie next worked with Calista, her fellow barista had inquired about Brock and his friends, asking her if she had seen them at Forbidden Dish Wednesday.

“I saw Brock”, she said, pausing with a mischievous smile, “he was really into me.”

Calista snorted, getting the double entendre.

“What?!”, Jackie said, raising her palms up in mock defensive posture, “You know, if he’d asked me out, he’d probably still be kicking.”

“Gosh Jackie, how many students have you disposed of now that were hot for you? By my count, that’s the fourth one in the less than two years you’ve been here.”

“Fifth”, Jackie corrected her, smiling haughtily.

“You’d best be careful. At this rate, you’re gonna put us outta a job here”, Calista said with mock concern.

“Nah, gimme a break. What do we got? Something like sixteen thousand students enrolled. About half of them male. Nope, it’s not even a drop in the bucket. Besides, I’ve seen you at Forbidden Dish.”

“Yeah, but I go after the more mature men”, Calista defended her actions.

“Psshhaw”, said Jackie, waving away the comment and going to attend to an approaching customer.

Hmmm, she thought, he looks pretty tasty.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter