- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: Vore on the Dance Floor

 

The gang made their way inside the foyer, and the newbees, Annie, Nellie and Dylan, had just enough time to glance into the restaurant proper. The lighting was dim, but they could make out the old-fashioned arrangements, plenty of wood and brick and a huge dining room (it had been expanded from it’s original size when the dance floor and spa level had been added, with the bar area within the restaurant downsizing a bit to make room for more tables). Dylan didn’t think too much about it, but Annie thought she’d like to try out the restaurant in the near future. Tonight was more about scoping out the place and it’s functions. Nellie simply took in the atmosphere and she liked it, happy to be out with Anna and her friends.

 

After making their way up the steps to the dance floor, they approached a semi-busy area, roughly fifteen to twenty patrons spread around, some dancing, some at tables off the dance floor and a couple near each bar area. It was nothing like a typical weekend and it was still a bit early.  There were also two bartenders, one at each area, and another roving server.

A cute young black-haired server held their attention as she stood slowly dancing on a table and had something dangling in her hand. Several of the patrons were watching her.

--

 

Megan Jones (aka ‘Nibs’ or ‘The Nibbler’ by the staff of Forbidden Dish) was watching the youthful group from her perch at one of the bars. She had been having light conversation with one of her favorite barmaids, Danielle. It had been a slow night, as expected, and not many of the incoming patrons had caught her attention to-date. But she had taken a notice to the two handsome young men who had taken one of the premium seat arrangements on the fringe of the dance floor area. For Megan’s taste was in young men and young women and the younger, the better – legally speaking of course. She wasn’t after pre-pubescent teens.

Danielle had known one of the boys – an athletic youth and local phenom named BJ. Seems he had become something of a regular lately, something almost unheard of in regards to the male patronage of Forbidden Dish. While it was not unusual for a guy to come into Forbidden Dish and return once or twice more, or perhaps come back at a much later time, for a young man to come often enough to become recognized by the staff was without precedent.

 

“Why don’t you go get yourself some dinner Nibs?”, Danielle inquired of Megan, “he seems like the type to be right up your alley.”

 “Or right down my throat”, corrected Megan. “I just might. The trick is in how to separate the two boys. It’s hard to talk a boy into getting eaten with his friend sitting right next to him.”

  (Nibs)

“True. Unless you can convince them both”, said Danielle. She had seen her fellow worker Lindsay do that on many occasions.

“Ah, you know that’s not how I operate. I’m a one-trick pony”, said Megan, eyeing the two boys as a group of people approached them. She added, “let me give it some thought.”

--


Janet and Anna and Ember had seen this type of demonstration before, but it never got old. However, for Annie, Nellie and Dylan, seeing a tiny human for the first time was something completely foreign. As the group walked towards BJ and his friend in the lounge area, they slowed to take in the demonstration, Dylan in particular ambling up within a few feet of the server.

Annie noticed the server was wearing a white t-shirt with the picture of a little man being dangled over the darkened image of a girl’s mouth, the phrase underneath proclaiming ‘Slippery When Wet’. She chuckled at the imagery as she contrasted it with what was occurring right in front of her.

 

“Holy shit, it’s a little dude”, Dylan said. So, the rumors were indeed true about guys getting shrunk here. His cock began to twitch. Once excited, it never took him long to get hard.

“Mmmhmmm”, said the young server, who’s nametag read Jackie. She had lowered the dangling tiny man by his legs to her outstretched tongue.

“Oooh, he’s naked”, observed Nellie.

“It would appear so”, said Annie, though by the time she had said this, almost all of the little man’s body was now within the server’s mouth, his little ankles sticking out as the girl had closed her lips around them.

 

In a moment, the tiny man had turned himself around to look out as Jackie had opened her mouth wide. The shrinkie was kneeling on her tongue and then laid himself flat as her lips descended once again. Now, only his head peeked out from between them.

“Oooh, look at'em, he looks so happy”, observed Nellie. Indeed, the shrinky had a big grin on his tiny face.


By this juncture, Ember, Janet and Anna, who had continued up ahead for about twenty feet, had met up with BJ and his friend.

--

 

“I can’t believe you brought Dylan. That boy isn’t gonna last one hour in this place”, said BJ. Though Dylan was a year older than BJ and had already graduated the previous year, he had known Dylan a little from the sports they played together and he knew of Dylan’s reputation, and lack  of success, with girls.

Ember just gave a shrug and a devious smile, “Oh well”. Clearly, this was no concern to her in the slightest.

BJ frowned, “He might not last five minutes with that server”, he nodded back to where Jackie was continuing her demonstration.

 

Ember, showing more concern than just a couple seconds earlier, twirled quickly, jogging quickly back towards the server and Dylan and the two girls.

 

“Who’s your friend BJ? He looks yummy?”, flirted Anna, eyeballing the thick, curly black-haired tall tan boy who had stood up to meet the girls as they approached. Jason had parents of mixed ethnicity and seemed to have gotten the best from both cultures as far as looks were concerned. He was just a shade over six feet tall with a strong, athletic build.

BJ said semi-sternly, “Hey, watch yourself. I’m tired of leaving here without my friends.”

“Just…breaking the ice”, Anna explained, jokingly. “By the way, I love your purple tips”, she added, pointing to the purple highlights Ember wore at the bottom of her hair.

“Thank you”, Ember replied genuinely.

“Well, speaking of being swallowed…”, Janet whispered into BJ’s ear as she stood behind him, massaging his shoulders.

“Already!”, he said, looking back at her in mild surprise, “you don’t wanna even dance a little first?”

“I plan on doing some dancing, alright”, she giggled.

“Uh, ok, sure”, he said taking her hand as she laughed. They started towards the shrink booth line and dining room area, then BJ quickly turned around after a couple steps.


“Almost forgot. Jason”, he nodded towards his friend, then towards the Anna, “Anna. Anna, Jason.” Then he and Janet were off again, leaving Jason and Anna smiling at each other.

--

 

Jackie pursed her lips, sucking the little man in and out of her mouth, his body face down on her tongue and his upper torso alternating between going between her lips out into the open and back into her mouth.

There were some chants from several of the patrons, most of them female. “Eat him. Eat him. Eat him”.


Jackie paused for a moment, opening her mouth to speak and giving the tiny man a momentary reprieve.

“Whish thish wash you schweetie?”, Jackie said to Dylan as she talked around the shrinky. She had noticed he was not only observing what she was doing with the tiny man, but also how he was ogling her body. She had also noticed the bulge in his pants.

“Hmmmph..yeah!”, he said, as if ‘duh’.  The comment did not go unnoticed by Annie, who observed everything in an almost professional manner.

“Onsh I finish thish wittle one off, I’ll be over…”

Jackie’s sentence was interrupted as Ember grasped Dylan by the arm. “Um, Dylan, how about showing me some of those moves you always talk about?” She pulled him quickly towards the dance floor, one hand clutching his, moving them towards her butt as they moved.

 

Dylan was conflicted as was pulled away. Here was a pretty young employee that had basically offered to give him a blowjob and yet, his secret crush was pulling him towards the dance floor and evidently getting a bit hands-on. He went with the flow. Had he stayed just a few moments longer, he would have seen the server whisper “goodbye Brock”, tip her head back and swallow the tiny man alive.

Nellie and Annie, having witnessed the devouring of the shrinky, felt an immediate increase in warmth in their loins, Nellie’s eyes going wide in disbelief. “Oh..”, she exclaimed in surprise.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter