- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Megan Jones (aka 'Nibs', 'the Nibbler') is both fun and cruel. She is the niece of Meghyn, the owner and manager of Forbidden Dish. Very few outside of the Dish staff are aware of that. This story revolves around the surviving cast of characters from the 'No Underage Customers Allowed' series assembling for another trip to the Dish and their arrival on 'hump night'.

Chapter 1 of The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures.

Image of Annie by alexandriabrangwin.

The Nibbler's Forbidden Adventures: Assembling for another night at the Dish

 

It was another mid-summer hot Wednesday in July. Janet felt anxious. It wouldn’t be long now before she and her friends headed off to college, most going their separate ways, but a few, like her friend Jenny staying in the relative area to join her at Cal-Poly Tech. She wanted to make the most of the remaining summer days with her friends and her favorite nighttime activities revolved around going to Forbidden Dish.

While she had remained friends with Jenny after the ‘incident’ (where Jenny had consumed her little brother Ollie on her one and only trip to Forbidden Dish to celebrate her eighteenth birthday), Jenny had become a bit distant afterward and absolutely refused to return to the Dish. Survivor’s Guilt? Possibly. That and the disappearance of their friend Kat had strained the relationships.

Still, she could count on her other friends, Anna and Ember, to join her. Tatum was more of an acquaintance to her and had been more of a friend to Jenny and Kat. She wondered if she should see if her cousin Nellie would like to go. Nellie was a nice girl, a couple years older at twenty, and still had a bit of baby fat on her. Janet had always felt that Nellie would be a nice-looking girl if she just got herself into shape, but her dirty-blond haired cousin was a bit of a homebody and lacked self-esteem. Nellie had been on dates, but never had a serious boyfriend to-date. Getting her out amongst others couldn’t do but help the girl.

 

When Janet had called her, Nellie had been thrilled to be invited. She had heard of Forbidden Dish and she knew a bit of it’s nature – something about shrinking guys down – but she didn’t know too much beyond that. And she wasn’t much of a computer person, so she hadn’t done research on it online.

Now that she’d gotten the girls assembled (both Anna and Ember had enthusiastically agreed to join her), she thought about her guy friends. BJ (Bobby Joe) and Aiden came to mind. Of course, BJ was a little sore about losing his buddy Lucas at the ‘incident’. It had strained the relationship between BJ and Jenny after she had relayed the occurrence of Jenny swallowing Lucas against his will. Still, she knew BJ frequented the Dish and liked to especially go there during weekdays, though she didn’t know why. On the other hand, she hadn’t heard from Aiden in awhile (Aiden was eaten by Lindsay in Virtual Vore). She sent him a text just in case he could join, letting him know what time they were going. Then she called BJ, whom she knew a little better (they had hooked up twice before, though remaining just good friends for the most part).

 

“What’s up babe”, answered BJ.

“Bee-Jaaay”, drawled Janet, “whatcha doin’?”

“Nothin much. Just got outta the shower.”

“Got any plans tonight?”

“Nope”, he answered.

“Guess what? Us girls are going to the Dish tonight. Wanna join us?”

“Hmmm”, he was thinking for a second.

“It’s hump night, after all and I was feeling kind of frisky”, she offered.

“Right. Yeah, that sounds good. Haven’t been there in almost a week. I guess I can skip my evening workout tonight. What time you thinkin?”

“Around 6:30 or so. Got any buddy friends you could bring with? Any cute ones?”, she added.

 

Janet looked down at her phone. She had received a text reply showing her message to Aiden was undeliverable. Strange, she thought. Oh well, we have plenty of folks to make it a fun night out. She wouldn’t concern herself over one friend missing out.

 

“Uh, sure. I’ll send the word out to a couple of my guys.”

“Great. Meet ya there at the Club level?”

“You got it babe.”  They ended the call.

--

 

Some minutes later, still completely nude, BJ was flexing his muscles, alternating between his biceps and pecs. BJ’s body was fully waxed from the chest down and his muscles popped out as he flexed, his only hair the short curly blond hair on his head. He had finished his late morning workout (he typically worked out twice per day, once in the late morning and again just before dinner) and his post-workout shower. He had just gotten confirmation from one of the two friends he had texted about joining him at Forbidden Dish.

 

“I love me some BJ”, he whispered to himself admiringly.

There came a light knock on his bedroom door. It was his mother.

 

“Bobby Joe – your father called. He’s taking the afternoon off from work today. We’re thinking of going to Raffaello’s for an early dinner, around 5 o’clock.” She said through the closed door.

 

Darn, thought BJ. He really liked the pasta at Raffaellos.

“Thanks mother. I’ve actually just made plans for tonight. Me and Jason are meeting the girls at the Dish.”

 

He couldn’t see her, but his mother rolled her eyes.

“Oh, that’s too bad honey”, she said disappointed, then inquired, “is Jason the tall tan boy with the black hair?” BJ’s mother had found the boy quite attractive, if it’s the one she was thinking of. He had been around the house a couple times lately and his athletic build and respectful demeanor had caught her attention.

“Erm, maybe. You know I got a lot of friends. That could probably describe a few of them.”

“Hmm. Which girls are you meeting?”

“Oh, you know, Janet, Ember, a couple others you probably don’t know.” BJ always got annoyed when his mother inquired about his friends, though he seldom displayed his annoyance to her.

“Oh, ok. Well, have fun”, she said sincerely, though she wasn’t pleased BJ was going to meet Janet. She thought the girl a slut, though Janet had been nice and respectful to her on the couple occasions they had interacted. “If you need to have a snack beforehand, there’s plenty of stuff in the pantry, just make yourself something.”

“We’re planning to get snacks there”, he said.

 

“Alright. Well, just remember what I told you about that place. Be careful.” She didn’t like him going to Forbidden Dish so often, but she knew she couldn’t stop him from getting his way.

“Yes mother.”

--

 

Janet was driving in her car along with her cousin Nellie. Anna, their other companion, would be meeting them at the Dish, along with BJ and any boys he brought with him. They were enroute to pick up Ember when she received a text.

 

The text was from Ember saying she hoped it was ok to bring her roommates Annie and Dylan with them to the Dish.

“Uugh”, sighed Janet. Annie was not her cup of tea. She thought the young woman a bit stuck up. And Dylan was a notorious horndog, always making lewd comments to her when she saw him. She hated it when Ember sprung these ‘surprises’ on her last-minute. Still several minutes away, she replied “ok”.

--


“Hurry, she’ll be here in a few minutes”, Ember said, directing her statement mostly at Dylan (Annie was sitting in a chair, waiting expectantly). “I don’t want to keep her waiting. You know Janet tends to get a little pissy when she has to wait.”

Annie rolled her eyes silently, sitting in the unlit corner of the living room, looking outside their second floor condo towards the parking lot. The attractive brownish-blond haired professional tilted her Muse Brookline glasses, which gave her a more mature, scholarly appearance, giving a look in the direction of Dylan. Annie was all business.

  (Annie)

“Ok, ok. Almost ready”, said Dylan exasperated. He was trying to find one of his ‘cool’ t-shirts. He found one, a black t-shirt that fit his slight, but athletic frame tightly. On it was the phrase “JUST EAT ME, BABY.” He thought it would be funny to wear it to the Dish. He had never been there and was notoriously bad with anything technical, so his online browsing consisted of finding anything porn-related. He had heard the girls talking in innuendos about the Dish and he was sure it would be a great place to hook up with a ‘chick’, as he thought of them.

 

When Annie and Ember had started rooming together, they needed the 3-way split to afford the place and had taken Dylan on, though it was a bit odd that a guy had wanted to room with the two girls. After all, they knew most men thought that having female co-habitants could be high maintenance.

They both liked Dylan – the nineteen year old was a good guy, attractive, fit and athletic, long wavy blond hair - but he was perpetually horny, seeming to view women primarily as objects to be conquered. He was also pretty immature and would say and do things they felt annoying, like making lewd comments when some of their girl friends visited and stayed overnight. He had on more than one occasion 'accidentally' walked in on one of them when they were taking a shower. He had once even propositioned Ember for sex.

Now, Annie, the older of the three at twenty three, had recently gotten a promotion to a VP position at her bank, so that lessened the need to keep Dylan on as a roommate. Annie had not been to Forbidden Dish before and didn’t much care for Ember’s friends, but after receiving Janet’s text and after a brief discussion about the Dish when Dylan had been out on an errand, the girls had agreed a nice trip to the Dish was in order.

When Ember mentioned going to Forbidden Dish to him, he had almost jumped at the chance to join them as the girl's nightlife typically involved going out with their girl friends. Being invited to join them was indeed a rare occurrence and one he would not pass up.


A couple minutes later, the car pulled into their lot.

“She’s here”, said Ember excitedly. She grabbed Dylan’s arm, “let’s go squirt.”

“I told you not to call me that!”, growled Dylan.

--

 

Walking up to the front of Forbidden Dish, they were a few minutes late. There wasn’t much of a line, less than a dozen people meandering near the front entrance. 'In the Air Tonight' (by Phil Collins) was playing under the portico.

As they entered, the hostess said some pleasantries to them. Janet saw Anna waiting for them, sitting in the foyer in a cushioned booth. She smiled, waved and stood up as she viewed them waddling into the large entrance.

Dylan was busy ogling the cute dark-haired hostess. He hadn’t noticed that she had asked him a question.

Ember, ever observant, answered for him. “Blue ones for us girls. A red one for our red-blooded friend here.”

“Here you go”, Ember said, handing a red bracelet to Dylan, who mumbled his thanks, taking the bracelet as he was looking back at the smiling hostess who was making eye contact with him.

“Ready to have some fun!”, Janet said.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter