- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 6 of No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten.

Images by gtsfan2001 and EhOuais, respectively.

No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten - Oliver’s Twist


“Back to your seats ladies. Let’s not cause a scene”, Lindsay ushered the two girls back towards their seats. “Now, what seems to be the problem again?”, pretending not to hear or comprehend Jenny’s earlier statement. “Did you say this was your brother?”, she said, purposefully using the past tense.

“He is my brother. I am NOT going to eat my brother.” Jenny’s anger now overtook her naturally conservative demeanor. She gently lowered Ollie back into the dish.


In the serving dish, after his initial shock at seeing his sister and her friends had worn off, Ollie was feeling a sense of relief and pride that his sister didn’t simply eat him without looking like the other girls seemed to do with their shot drinks and that she was pushing back on the restaurant. He stood there, hands still restrained behind his back, observing it all.

A couple patrons, including the elderly ladies, turned to look at the commotion.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry”, said Lindsay, “I had no idea. Do you want me to bring you another?”

“What?! No”, said Jenny, disgustedly.

“Hmmm, then I don’t see what you want me to do.” Lindsay continued to play dumb.

“I don’t want to eat any little man now”, said Jenny incredulously.

Lindsay shrugged, muttered “suit yourself”, then reached down to pick Ollie’s dish up.

“Wait, uh, what are you going to do with him?”, asked Jenny anxiously.

“I’m just gonna take him back to the kitchen”, said Lindsay.

Then what will happen to him?”

“Oh, he’ll just go into the shrinky queue for the next order”, Lindsay said matter-of-factly.

“Help me Jenny. I don’t want to be eaten”, screamed Ollie in terror from his dish.

“Shh Ollie, I’ll handle this. Miss? Lindsay, is that your name?”

Lindsay nodded, affirming it.

“Can’t you simply have him resized? He’s just a boy, a kid really. Certainly, this restaurant doesn’t condone eating kids?!”, Jenny asked, incredulously.

 

“I’m really sorry, but once a person is shrunk down, no matter their age, they are considered eligible for consumption. We never resize a person once they’ve been shrunk down. In fact, we have signs all around the building about that.” Lindsay pointed Jenny’s view to one such sign not far away.

Ollie’s heart dropped.

“I want to see the manager!”, Jenny said sternly, and when Lindsay started to say something, Jenny continued “NOW!”

“Alrighty. OK, give me a few minutes. I’ll go get her.” Lindsay picked up her tray and walked swiftly back towards the kitchen, not bothering to see if another of her tables wanted anything. Inwardly, she smiled to herself.

--

 

“Can I see Ollie? I haven’t seen a shrunken boy before”, said Janet, motioning Anna to pass his dish over to her. Jenny was preoccupied, following Lindsay’s strut towards the kitchen and glaring at the kitchen door.

“Nice underwear Ollie”, Janet said, picking him up around his midsection and cupping her palm underneath him a bit. Ollie felt helpless as his legs dangled below and his arms still restrained. He shivered as her hand was cold.

“I’ve always liked you Ollie. I wondered what you would look like, all shrunk down”, Janet pinched at his red underwear with a couple fingers from her other hand and began to pull down on them.

Ollie grew anxious, not knowing where Janet was going with this. “Stop it Janet.” He tried to shift his weight away from her finger.

“You’re so cute”, Janet said, bringing his body up to her face.

Ollie could feel her breathe on him. It was warm and the pace of her breathing seemed to have quickened.

 

Suddenly, Janet turned Ollie to the side and, using her front teeth, bit down the side of his underwear, causing it to tear asunder. His little package flopped out as Janet turned his body.

“Pretty impressive, little boy”, purred Anna, reaching over to press a finger under the boy’s groin, causing his package to bounce. Ollie’s half-erect penis began to harden and tilt upwards. The girls all giggled.

“Unnghff”, grunted Ollie. While she hadn’t intended it, Anna’s little upward movement with her finger had racked Ollie and his little body crouched in mid-air to a fetal position in Janet’s hand.

“Looks like someone’s excited about getting eaten”, said Ember, “his little wiener just went up.”

Meanwhile, Janet gathered the torn underwear and brought it into her mouth, tasting it. “What I thought”, she said, swallowing it, “edible underwear.”

“Oooh, let me see him”, said Tatum, reaching out across the table towards him.

“Stop playing around!”, yelled Ollie indignantly. “This isn’t a game!”

“Who said anything about playing around?”, said Tatum, “you do look kinda yummy and I always wanted to eat someone I knew. Give him here Janet.” She again reached for Ollie, but Janet turned her back to her.

 

Hearing the girls giggle got Jenny’s attention. She slowly turned back to see Janet holding a now nude little Ollie near to her face. Janet stuck her tongue out to lick up from the boy’s groin to his upper torso.

“What’re you doing Janet?!”

“I was gonna eat him, Jen”, Janet offered, “after all, we did warn him, didn’t we?”

“Noooo!”, yelled Ollie, still curled up. “Don’t eat me Janet!”

“Janet. Put. Him. Down”, ordered Jenny, each word an imperative direction.


“Fine, fine. I’ll put him back”, Janet put Ollie back into his dish, “I was just trying to solve our little problem is all. Geez.”

--

 

Meghyn was exiting her office with Colby and Lindsay in tow. As she walked, she asked “So, she’s had the live glow squid?”

“Yep”, answered Lindsay.

“And you slipped her some antacid?”

“Yep, yep.”

“And the boy is, what, 3.5 inches?”

“Yes, ma’am”, this time it was Colby who answered.

“Good. By the way, do we have any other larger shrinkies?”

“Yeah, one, I think”, said Lindsay, “just came in a little bit ago.”

 "Excellent. They’ll both be slightly larger than the squids. Grab him as we go by the kitchen. We may need him.”

“I’ll get him. By the way, did you get my report earlier about the kids sneaking into the dining rooms?”, Lindsay asked.

“Yes, yes. I’ll review the camera footage on that later. One issue at a time Linz.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

--

 

A few more tables had cleared out. The restaurant was only sparsely populated at this time.

 

Jenny was talking heatedly with Ollie as Meghyn and her entourage approached. He was looking up at her from his dish as she spoke.

“Mom and dad are gonna be so pissed when they hear about this.”

“No Jen, please don’t say anything”, Ollie pleaded.

“We told you not to come. I told you I’d eat you if you snuck in here”, said Janet.

“Yep, she did”, agreed Anna.

“This is what you get for being a little perv”, scolded Tatum. She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Shut up, all of you”, Jenny said pointedly. She couldn’t believe how her friends were acting like her little brother was just a treat.

“Jen, I..I just wanted to be with you on your birthday”, he began to sob and cry.

It was a pitiable sight and she could feel how frightened he was. Jenny broke down. She hated to see her brother in this way. “Ok, ok”, she assured him, “I’ll do everything I can to get you out of here alive. Promise me, once we get out of this, that you’ll…”

 

Jenny was interrupted by a loud “Ahem”. Swiveling in her chair, she saw an attractive, yet authoritative blond woman looking down at her. Flanking her were Lindsay and another, slightly older server.

“Hello young lady. I’m Meghyn, the manager of this establishment. Lindsay here says you requested to see me.”

The woman’s demeanor and tone of voice was intimidating to Jenny. Having been raised to respect authority figures, she found it difficult to compose herself, but she resolved to put forth her best foot – after all, her young brother’s life was at stake.

 

After it was apparent that Jenny was having a tough time starting, Lindsay decided to get the ball rolling, “this young lady is celebrating her eighteenth birthday tonight.”

“And you chose Forbidden Dish to celebrate at. Very nice. We’re happy you chose us”, and then Meghyn went on the offensive, “that being said, our rules explicitly state that a person of twenty-one years of age or older is required to reserve a table within the restaurant. Are any of you atleast twenty-one?”

All the girls shook their heads. Ember spoke up, “My friend, Jenny’s cousin, is the one who reserved the table. She’ll be hear any minute now. She was delayed at work.”

“Quiet”, Meghyn raised a firm palm towards Ember, “I am speaking with Jenny here. Please don’t speak up unless directed to. Nevertheless, thank you for that bit of information.” Meghyn felt it very important to make sure she always had an upper hand in an argument and she fully expected an argument to ensue. “Now, what is the issue young Jenny?”

“Um..”, Jenny stuttered, on unsure footing, “well, you see, I ordered a shrinky…uh, I didn’t really want one, but they kept..”

“I see, you ordered a shrinky”, Meghyn interject, trying to speed the girl up, “And?”

“And Lindsay..our waitress..she, uh, brought out my brother.”

“And?”, said Meghyn forcefully. She had seen people consumed by family members. While it was a rarity, it did happen.

“And he..he’s only fifteen!”, Jenny said, perplexed she should have to explain the obvious unacceptable nature of the situation.

 

Meghyn pointed to the nearby sign, “Do you see that sign young lady. It says ‘No underage customers allowed – violators will be eaten.”

“B..but, he’s my brother.”

“It doesn’t happen often here, but sometimes friends or relatives are eaten. It is one of the pitfalls of young men who decide to try their luck here. I have no empathy for young men or boys who think they can come in here and ogle or fondle our female clientele and staff just to fulfill their sick fantasies.”

“B..but, he’s only fifteen. He..he’s just a kid. Is it even legal for him to be eaten?” Jenny tried to mount her own offensive.

 

“Well, legally speaking, it is true that we cannot simply have a person eaten as punishment. The signs here act mostly as a deterrent. And I must say, I thought the larger likelihood was that young girls would sneak in, trying for a quick snack”, Meghyn admitted, “but it is in our bylaws, as voted on by the city council and ratified by both local and state government agencies, that such violators would be punished, with the form of punishment to be at our, or my, disposal, as long as it’s within reason.”

“W..what does that mean?” Jenny asked, confused.

“It means what I said – that violators will be punished. Our typical form of punishment is to shrink the violator down and put them aside into a hold dish, or cell, if you will, until such time as the authorities can be notified and arrive.”

 

Jenny was about to ask a question when Meghyn continued.

“Of course, I have discretion to alter the punishment based on my authority as manager and partial owner of this establishment. Furthermore, I can factor in other considerations, such as the apparent youth and innocence of this young man, his relationship with current and potential customers, and his actions while within the establishment”, Meghyn paused, “And, apart from breaking our initial rule on entrance, it appears the young man has behaved himself without either endangering or bothering any of our other customers. So, I do indeed take this into consideration.”

Things seemed to be taking a turn for the better, thought Jenny, and she decided to not interrupt and instead let Meghyn continue.

 

“Now, you ask, am I so inclined to alter this young man's punishment, perhaps with a fine towards his family and his consent not to reappear in this establishment until such time when he turns eighteen and he can legally choose to be eaten. Yes, yes I am." 

Jenny breathed a sigh of relief while the other girls looked indifferent. Lindsay’s face took on a small frown.

"The problem is", continued Meghyn, "the boy has already signed his legal waiver, allowing himself to be eaten if he was shrunk down, when he decided to illegally ride the Virtual Vore machine upstairs. And he has been shrunk down, again, as a form of punishment for being underage. This puts the boy at the disposal of the restaurant.”

For not the last time in the evening, Ollie’s heart dropped. Lindsay’s frown turned up into a smirk.

 

Meghyn paused to collect her breath, “Now, had I been alerted to his behavior beforehand, I would indeed have let him go with punishment as I mentioned earlier, but now, based on our bylaws and restaurant traditions, we have no choice but to have the boy eaten before the establishment closes this night. After all, this business operates on profit.”

Jenny and the others were dumbfounded.

“Now, I suggest you, young lady, be a good big sister and swallow your young brother, show him what personal responsibility means. And I'll give you 10 minutes to decide, or I shall have him returned to our unwilling dish bowl, whereupon he will be eaten by some other customer or one of our lovely servers tonight." Lindsay could be seen licking her lips.


“Pssst, Jen, tell them about our family…”, said Ollie, in desperation now.

Taking the hint, Jenny blurted out, “My family - the Schwabs – we’re wealthy. We have very good upstanding in the community. If my brother is eaten, we will be sure to spread the word to all our friends. It would be very bad for your business.”

“Ha ha ha”, Meghyn chortled, “dear me. Some time ago, that non-veiled threat may have had some impact on me. But my dear, Forbidden Dish is now an international sensation. The influence of local wealth is a pittance compared to the patronage from those coming from all around. Dear me”, she could hardly conceal her mirth and amusement. She actually liked this girl – her courage and her loyalty for her family struck points with Meghyn.

 

Just when everything seemed lost, Meghyn offered up the following: “I’ll tell you what I’ll do. If you eat a shrinky, I’ll consider letting Ollie get resized.”

 

Jenny, defeated, said “I am not eating my brother!”

“Did you not hear me girl. I said, it would be another shrinky.”

"W..what difference will that make?" Jenny said, looking confused.

"For one, it will give you some credibility, atleast in my eyes", Meghyn said, some actual warmth showing in her eyes.

 

"Fine, fine, bring me another one. I'm not eating Ollie."

Meghyn made a signal to Lindsay, who came forward with a tall serving dish. Inside was the new shrinkie - it was Lucas, who was set to 3 inches and had changed his mind after getting coerced to get shrunk by the swimming pool girl. He had listened patiently to the discussion, hoping that Jenny could reason with the manager, but was now frantic at having heard the ending of said conversation.

Lindsay set the dish with Lucas down, next to Ollie’s dish.

 

“What! You can’t do this?!”, wailed Lucas. “Please Jenny, don’t eat me. I always liked you.”

“Lucas?” Jenny said, another round of surprise hitting her nerves. Her mental acuities were getting seriously worn down. “How did you end up shrunk?”

“That girl – the one by the pool. She tricked me”, Lucas said, not realizing he was exacerbating his situation. For Jenny conjured up the image of Lucas walking away from her to talk to those girls. Why didn’t he stay and talk with her like BJ did? Did he think she was boring? Jenny felt a sense of anger rising within her.

“I..I’m sorry Lucas. I wish you had stayed and talked with us. I’m sorry, but I have to do this. To save Ollie.” She picked him up, the tip of her finger pushing up his buttocks as the front of her thumb rested on his belly.

“Jenny, please - don’t do this. What would BJ think, losing his best friend?”

“Hmmm, BJ”, Jenny closed her eyes and puckered her lips and took Lucas body in, his knees on her tongue as he entered her mouth.

Lucas suddenly was encompassed with the most amazing feeling as Jenny gently suckled at him. After a couple moments, his bliss completely obliterated all other thoughts from his mind. Jenny gently massaged him for several moments longer, than rolled him around so that his face was at the back of her throat. She tilted her head back. ‘Gulp’.

A large bulge formed at the top of Jenny’s throat. She reached up to help massage it further down, sighing softly with her eyes closed as she did.

 

Inside her throat, Lucas was near to a release. His dick pulsed against the tight confines of Jenny’s throat. Nothing else mattered to him any more. He must attain his climax. A little longer was all he needed. He reached his hands out to slow his descent.

‘Gulp’. Something seemed to loosen in Jenny’s throat and now the powerful muscles pulled him down, down the dark path. So close, his little brain thought, but he was in fact denied the powerful orgasm he sought. He passed one more tight area and then dropped with a ‘sploosh’ into Jenny’s stomach.

A little way away, he saw a light. Something was glowing in here – it would glow bright, then go dim – very strange, he thought. He fought to gain his footing as Jenny’s stomach churned. He resolved to move towards the light. Suddenly, there was movement. Than the light moved toward him – quickly. He screamed.

 

Jenny couldn’t believe how great it had felt, swallowing the tiny boy, someone she was attracted to and had considered a potential boyfriend. He had felt great going down her throat, struggling the whole way. It gave her a sense of empowerment. She felt Lucas go down her chest and into her belly. There were a few moments of calm and then all hell had broken loose in her stomach. Although she didn’t understand what was happening or the cause of it, it was simply the most wonderful, arousing feeling that went on for almost a full two minutes before settling down to a nice calm.

Around the table, the girls and Ollie watched with open mouths, in disbelief. Once Lucas had been swallowed down, Jenny’s face had went through a full range of contortions. It couldn’t be determined with surety whether she was in immense pain or immense pleasure. Finally, as she looked up, smiling, it was certain that it was the latter.

Meghyn and Lindsay and Colby smiled at each other knowingly. They knew the signs. The girl had cum, there could be no doubt about it. Their experience as well as countless times watching other girls expressions after swallowing a tiny man for the first time told them that.

 

“Jen, you ok?”, asked Janet, somewhat concerned.

“Mmmhmm”.

“Well girl, how was he?”, purred Anna.

“He was…gooood”, Jenny elongated her answer, the smiled mischievously. Her eyes were glazed over.

“Jen…Jen! What’re you doing?”, Ollie yelled. Jenny had picked him up. He could see desire and hunger in her eyes. It was almost like she didn’t even recognize him.


“Sorry bro”, Jenny brought Ollie’s still-restrained body to her mouth, plopping him in headfirst. Drool pooled around him as her mouth was slick with saliva.  Jenny had quickly deduced that Ollie’s chances of survival were very small (smaller than him, she chuckled to herself) and the wonderful fluttering in her tummy had prompted her fateful decision. If he’s going to be eaten…?

 

“Where’s the birthday girl”, came a familiar voice. Jenny looked up, open-mouthed, to see her cousin Bianca with her phone up by her eyes. “Say cheese”, said Bianca. Ollie had turned his head to look out at the light when the picture was taken, Jenny’s tongue curled around his body like a funnel.


As he scrambled about within Jenny’s mouth, Ollie’s feeling were conflicted. The erotic teasing by Jane and Ember, her earlier ‘leashing’ when trying to ride the Virtual Vore and his unexpected run-in with his crush, Kat, and seeing her naked had wound him up sexually. But he was in his sister’s mouth and he was in imminent danger of being swallowed down by her.

 

Jenny couldn’t put it off any longer. With a powerful gulp, Ollie was hurtled into her throat, loosened by her recent meal. He got stuck midway down, his erection pushed down into the soft wet, but somewhat abrasive flesh at the back of her tongue. On her second gulp, the moment became too much for Ollie and, like a howitzer, his penis retracted and then popped forward, violently spurting his cum and helping to facilitate his own doom. He continued to spurt as Jenny’s third gulp sent him down her gullet.

Soon, Jenny felt the familiar battle within her tummy. Then she felt a sudden shift and renewed flurry of activity – she fingered herself masterfully under the table to her second orgasm in short order. The other girls observed the look of carnal bliss take over her facial expression once again. A knowing smile passed between them, a hint of jealousy evident on atleast a couple faces.


For some reason, this time, the activity in her belly didn’t last quite as long. Perhaps a minute. Then, all was calm. Jenny gave out a little burp before she could cover her mouth. She grinned sheepishly.

“Wiiicked”, muttered Tatum, under her breath. The other girls observed silently with open mouths and dumb expressions on their faces.

 

“Hi cousin.”

“I brought cake”, Bianca said, “anyone up for dessert?”

“Lindsay, please bring our guests some plates and silverware for their dessert”, said Colby. Meghyn had long departed.

--

 

Jenny arrived home later that night, after eating 3 more tiny men.

Her mother had inquired how her night had gone, but was a bit dismissive of Forbidden Dish.

 

"Don't knock it until you try it."

"Hmm, I guess. By the way, have you seen your brother? He's been gone all night." 

"I haven't seen him in awhile", she said, half-fibbing, "but I feel like he's near."

 

Jenny was feeling queasy about the whole situation. She had been on an emotional roller-coaster all night. She excused herself to go use the bathroom.

Jenny’s parents were talking loudly downstairs.

"He's a good kid, but he's always putting himself into crappy situations”, said her father.

 

Jenny sniggered to herself as she felt her first glob of waste splash into the toilet bowl. But for her, it would be the best of times and soon thereafter, the worst of times.

--

 

The next morning, Bianca was scrolling through the set of pictures she’d taken at Jenny’s celebration. She would forward the best ones to family members so they could share in the joy. She paused on the first one, with Jenny looking up at her in surprise, her mouth open and a tiny face peeking out. Zooming in, Bianca’s face contorted in shock.

 

“Oh my gosh. Ollie?!”

 

 

Epilogue: Ollie’s End

 

Ollie was still convulsing with his powerful orgasm as he traversed his sister’s tight throat. His eyes were closed in his temporary blissful condition, letting his body go limp as a warm and fuzzy feeling overtook every extremity for several moments, causing his torso to shiver involuntarily.  He lost track of everything else as he landed with a splat into the stomach.

It took him a moment to gather his senses and equilibrium as he seemed to be deposited into the middle of absolute chaos.

 

He gathered with a sense of incredible grief and betrayal that he was now in his sister’s belly. While his descent through her throat was completely dark, he was surprised to find a bit of light within the belly. There was moisture, definitely, on the clammy muscle tissue beneath and all around him, but the dank, cave-like structure was not at present churning or flooded with acidic fluids. It was extremely humid.

 

For a moment, hope sparked, as he wondered if his sister had simply fooled the mean restaurant manager and her cruel servers. Perhaps she would get home and throw him up before her digestion took hold?

As he watched the light flitter around on the side of the stomach, his hope kindled further. Jenny, you were always the clever one. She will go home and mom and dad will help her get me out. I know it.

As the light movement continued and his eyes began to focus in the hazy, misty cavern, his thoughts of hopefulness turned to curiosity.

Up against the side of the stomach was a tall boy. He recognized the boy. It was Lucas, his sister’s crush.

 

Ollie’s memory came flooding back – yes, it made sense now. His sister had swallowed Lucas just prior to swallowing him. But what were those creatures with all those tentacles doing to him?

With horror, he realized the creatures were wrestling with Lucas. One had attached to his legs, which were immobilized and held tightly together by a couple of the creature’s tentacles – Lucas’ legs were being pulled towards it’s open maw. The other creature had it’s maw above Lucas’ head and was wrestling Lucas’ arms. Lucas flailed his arms about to keep the creature at a distance.

“HELP. HELP ME!”, Lucas screamed, “THEY’RE GOING TO EAT ME!”

Ollie watched in shock as Lucas’ legs entered the maw of the first creature, up to mid-thigh. Lucas turned to look down, having ignored the tackling threat below while he wrestled with the creature above.

Ollie, with a rush of adrenalin, moved towards the boy to try to assist, but stopped short, as the loss of attention to the creature overhead left it free to move Lucas’ arms aside and it hopped with it’s maw onto his torso, going to about shoulder level.

 

It was too late for Lucas. Ollie watched with helplessness as the two creatures maws moved together to consume their prey. Soon, even Lucas’ arms were gone from sight.

The bodies of the two glow squid shivered as they consumed their prey, melting it down as they absorbed it into themselves. There was also a level of competition, like two puppys pulling at a chew toy. The two maws bumped into each other repeatedly as each fought for a larger portion of the morsel.

Ollie began to sob in earnest as he watched, hoping his sister would hurry to his rescue. He didn’t know how much longer Lucas’ body would hold their attention. He sat down and curled his legs up to his chin, his body shaking in fear and despair.

 

He didn’t have long to wait. There was movement in the dim light. The creatures had finished devouring Lucas, subsuming his remains. There was nothing left of him in sight.

“Oh god”, gasped Ollie, kneeling so as to stand back up. The lights were getting closer.

He was utterly surprised by just how fast the creatures were on him.  And just how strong they were.

He didn’t even have time to yell out to his sister…

 

It was only two minutes later when Ollie’s body was fully subsumed into the glow squid. The enzymes of the creature worked very quickly. Unlike many males who had been eaten in Forbidden Dish, he didn’t have to go through an elongated digestive process, but he had been consumed twice within a matter of minutes. The quick digestion was a blessing, as his nervous system had been numbed, thus the pain threshold was not eclipsed. Yet, for a brief time, he was aware that his body was melting down and having his body scrunched together into a ball within the creature’s stomach had a claustrophobic effect. A final thought swept through Ollie’s mind before he lost consciousness - he had woken up that morning energetic and with dreams of his sister’s friends, and now he was going to end up as a tiny amount of waste. He hoped it was all just a bad dream.

 

The End