- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 of No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten.

Images by gtsfan2001.

No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten - Kat’s cherry gets popped

 

“Bianca just left me a message. She’ll be here soon and she’s bringing your birthday cake”, said Ember excitedly.  Jenny was very happy for the news.

“Jenny, please let us order you a shrinky. It will be the perfect birthday present. You’ll love it, believe me”, begged Tatum. The girls had tried off and on all night to get Jenny to eat a shrunken man to no avail and had made a last ditch attempt while waiting for Lindsay to return with their latest order.

“Alright, alright, I’ll do it.” Jenny was buoyed by the news her cousin was on the way. And she had been worn down by the constant badgering all night. She would swallow a tiny man up and be done with it, never to be bothered again. It’d be like when her Aunt used to badger her about eating broccoli and spinach as a younger girl. Once done, the person could no longer use the line ‘try it, you’ll like it’.

 

“Any news on Kat?”, asked Janet.

“Still no news”, Jenny said, taking a quick peek at her phone, ”Oh wait. My phone somehow got set on silent mode. Looks like she did sent a message a minute ago”, she read a quick message and then exclaimed “oh my god. Lookit her.” She showed the others a text message, with a photo underneath.

The text said “having fun at the Dish. Don’t wait up for me”. The photo underneath it showed what appeared to be a nude selfie of Kathryn (Carina had zoomed way in when taking the picture to make the girl seem larger).  Kathryn was smiling and waiving.

“What a little slut”, said Janet, and there were murmers of agreement from the others. “Where do you think she is?”

“Looks like it could be that Virtual Vore ride”, said Anna, “I think people go through that ride naked.”

 

“Here’s your glow squid”, said Lindsay, making Jenny jump. She hadn’t seen the waitress coming. “And here’s a refill to help wash them down.” Lindsay placed a fresh lime soda and took the half-filled glass away.

“Thank you”, said Jenny graciously.

 

Moving around to Ember’s side. “Here’s your little man”, said Lindsay, setting down the dish with the young man in front of Ember, “please eat this one all yourself”, she gave Ember a stern but friendly look. “This little guy has been waiting for some time to be eaten. Don’t keep him waiting.”

The little man had become slightly worried when Lindsay had veered off the outer walkway of the restaurant and towards the tables. Now, having heard Lindsay, he became panicked. He began gyrating and waiving his limbs to try to get Ember’s attention before it was too late.

Ember smiled, than looking down at the man, picked him by the groin (index finger) and head (thumb).

“Oh, look, he’s so cute. He looks like he’s so excited”, Ember said, quickly moving the man into her mouth headfirst and setting him on her tongue facedown. She was keen on not upsetting Lindsay and was also famished.

“Please..Please..”, he twisted his head and shouted, meaning to shout “please don’t eat me”, but Ember rolled the man quickly into a fetal position before he could finish. To Ember, it sounded like the little man wanted her to hurry up. She swirled him around in her mouth for a few seconds, tilted her head and swallowed, tracing the swallowed man’s body through her throat with the index finger from her other hand.

“Well done”, said Lindsay, having waited to observe the little man get eaten. “How was he?”

 

Ember had one hand on her belly and was looking down at it. She seemed to take a couple moments to catch her breath. “He was awesome. Omigod Jenny, you have to try it.”

“Did you want one?”, said Lindsay, looking over towards Jenny.

“Um yeah, please bring me one. They talked me into it”, said Jenny, picking up one of the live squid and slurping it into her mouth.

“Did they indeed?”, Lindsay said, raising an eyebrow, ”anyone else?”

“Yeah, I’ll have another. How about as a Hot Body Shot?”, said Ember excitedly.

“Me too”, said Tatum.

“And me”, said Janet.

“So – four shrinkies, three of them as Hot Body Shots?”  They nodded. “Ok, I’ll be right back.”

“Oh, and please put Jenny’s shrinky on my tab”, said Janet. “It’s her birthday present.”

Jenny gave Janet a friendly smile, than took a drink from her soda.

“Done”, smiled Lindsay, “and very nice of you”, she complimented Janet.

 

A person at the nearest table to them hailed Lindsay and ordered an 88-coctail, “with an unwilling, if that’s possible”.

 

“Not a problem”, said Lindsay. Not a problem at all.

--

 

Lindsay made her way back into the kitchen.

 

In the kitchen, a song was playing lightly (the same as was played loudly on the dance floor, but the music was toned way down in the kitchen), ‘I Just Died In Your Arms’ (by Cutting Crew).

Seeing the mischievous two skinny young servers there wearing matching shirts which said ‘Twisted Sisters’, she asked, “Did you send it?”

Both girls were petite and wore their hair in bobs. One had brown hair, the other red and both were teenagers, newly hired to Forbidden Dish. They assisted on busy nights and worked the second floor most of the time. Things having slowed, they were lounging around the kitchen area when Lindsay had enlisted their aid. Well known for being pranksters and tricksters, they had easily joined onto Lindsay’s plan, atleast the portion of it that she laid out to them. They had confiscated the girl shrinky’s phone with Colby’s assistance and went through the contact list until they found Jenny Schwab. Then they had taken the photo of the smiling Kathryn, who didn’t know what it was all about, but they had promised to take her away to get resized afterward.

“Yep, sent it a few minutes ago”, said the attractive red-haired girl Scarlett.


“Great. Well, hear goes nothing. Ready to see your sister sweetie?”, she said, peering down at Ollie.

Ollie looked up at her, excitedly, “What? Really?”

Lindsay winked at him, “Of course. How about you, little one?”, she asked Kathryn, who stood beside Ollie.

“Oh, yes. I’m ready. We’re both ready.”

“Excellent”, Lindsay picked each up carefully, placing them into separate serving dishes, Ollie’s dish being a bit more spacious and with taller ridges.

 

Neither said anything as Lindsay carried their dishes away on her tray, but both wondered why they were put into separate dishes.

Lindsay then put a sectioner on the tray and then neither Kathryn nor Ollie could see over the tall walls and what else may also be on the tray as Lindsay continued to gather things. They heard the clinking of glasses and pouring of liquids.

Lindsay went over to the other bowls – plucking a tiny man up here and there – “Oh, you look good…and you”, she said. She liked to pick the more handsome ones to place into the shot glasses. Then, gathering the three shrunken men, she sprayed them with a bit of chloroform and each slipped into unconsciousness. She wiped their little bodies off and put each into their respective shot glasses, their arms and legs splayed, their hands and feet dangling free of the liquid on the sides of the glass. These special shot glasses had a center which propped up their butts to make sure their little bodies stayed above the liquid. Then she poured the other  customer’s 88-cocktail, putting a little umbrella to hang from the edge of the glass. She would add the finishing touch later.

 

As Lindsay was about to go through the kitchen door, her brunette friend and co-waitress Danielle entered the door into the kitchen.

“Watch it girl. You almost made me drop my shrinkies”, said Lindsay in mild irritation. She had had to swivel the tray away from the door entrance to protect the contents.

“Well, if you wouldn’t eat so many young men, you’d be a bit more light on your feet”, Danielle mockingly teased her.

“You might be right about that”, admitted Lindsay. “I need to hit the gym hard to work off all the calories from tonight. Wanna join me upstairs tomorrow morning, just before lunch time, say 11?”

“I’ll see you up there”, Danielle concurred, slapping Lindsay’s butt playfully as Lindsay went through the door.

--

 

Lindsay decided to drop off the 88-coctail first.

“Do you like cherries, little one?”, Lindsay said, looking down at Kathryn as she walked.

“Mmm, I love’em”, Kat replied.

 

Lindsay stopped at an empty table, setting the tray down. Then she took a cherry from her section of ingredients, took a small nibble to open it, bit out a chunk and then gently handed it down to Kat.

“Try this. You’ll never see a cherry so big again in your life.”

Kathryn held the cherry above her face, the juices dripping down onto her chest and dribbling down her stomach. The cherry was surprisingly light, weighing about 15 pounds to Kathryn.

“Uggh”, said Kathryn, upset at getting all sticky.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll clean you up shortly. Enjoy it.”

“Oh, ok”, Kathryn began to take small nibbles at the open end chunk that Lindsay had removed.

“Well?”

“Mmmm, it is good. Thank you.” 

 

Lindsay just winked at her and, picking the tray back up, continued walking.  She walked past the birthday party and set the tray down on an empty table between the birthday party and her other customers, which in this case were a handful of elderly women.

 

Kathryn was still nibbling at the cherry. With the section walls, she couldn’t tell where they were at. Had she looked at the ceiling decorations, she probably could have guessed it was the restaurant, but she was busy with her cherry.

“Ready for your cleaning?”, Lindsay smiled down at her.

“One more bite”, she said, then taking a bite, with cherry gore running down her chin, she giggled, “ready.” She set the cherry down carefully beside her feet in the bowl and held her arms up to Lindsay outstretched.

Lindsay let the tiny girl grasp her index finger, picking up the cherry between her thumb and finger. Moving the girl over one of the sections, she dropped the cherry into the blue-colored drink. It plopped and rose to the surface.

Kathryn had followed the cherry into the tall glass. She looked back up at Lindsay fearfully.

“Bonzai”, said Lindsay with a wicked smile, almost in a whisper that only Kathryn heard, moving the girl off her finger and dropping her onto the cherry below.

She set the drink down next to an elderly lady who’s back was turned to the birthday party table.

 

“One unwilling 88-coctail”, she said to the lady, who smiled up at Lindsay.

“Oh, thank you dear.” The woman said, slipping Lindsay a large tip.

Lindsay then moved back to pick up the tray on the empty table. She began putting the Hot Body Shots in front of the girls at the birthday party table.

“Oh, lookit”, loudly exclaimed one of the other ladies at the other table. It was loud enough for Jenny and the others to hear. “It’s a little girl”, said the lady in a surprised tone.

“Oh, isn’t she just precious”, said one of the other ladies.

 

Jenny and Janet looked over at the table, but couldn’t see what the fuss was about. The other girls were watching as Lindsay set their Hot Body Shot in front of them.

Apparently, the lady with the shrinky had her back turned to them and was lifting a drink up to her face. There was a murmuring from the other table as the elderly lady took a large swig.

Jenny heard the lady loudly state, “Mmm. She was delicious. I’ve never had one squirm like that before. Who knew tiny girls had so much…zest. She screamed the whole way down.”

“What did the tiny girl say?”, said another of the ladies.

“Heck if I know.”

--


“And one Hot Body Shot for you”, said Lindsay, setting the third of the three shot glasses with shrunken men, looking like they were just chilling out, their limbs splayed out towards the sides of the glass.

Ember and Tatum were about to drink up their little men when Janet stopped them.

“Wait. A toast”, the girls stopped to look at her. “To great times with great friends!”

“And tiny naked men”, Tatum chimed in quickly.

“Tiny naked scrumptious men”, Ember corrected her, causing all of them to giggle.

“Cheers”, said the others clinking their glasses (in Jenny’s case, her lime soda).

 

The three girls (Janet, Tatum and Ember) moved their drinks to their lips, than quickly, tilting their heads back, slurped up the contents, swallowing the unconscious little men down. Each required multiple gulps to get both liquid and shrinky down.

 

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Janet said, “And Kat, wherever you are. Eat your heart out.”

The girls were all giggling now, concentrating on their fluttering bellies as their tiny men woke up to the surprise of being in a belly, digestive acid eating away at their little bodies.


“Here’s your shrinky”, Lindsay set the large serving dish down in front of Jenny, “How was the live squid?”

“They were delicious, thanks”, Jenny remarked, looking up at Lindsay.

“Good to hear. Enjoy”, Lindsay said, picking up her tray to take back to the kitchen.


“Oooh, he’s a big one.”, said Anna, sitting next to Jenny.

“He sure is. Go ahead girl, eat him up”, Janet said as she noticed the shrinky was waving his arms frantically, “looks like he can’t wait.”

“Yeah, eat’em Jen”, encouraged Tatum.

 

But Jenny simply looked down at him, a look of disbelief on her face.

“Is this some kind of joke”, she said, looking around and trying to find their waitress.

Lindsay, who was several feet away but hovering nearby, set down her tray and quickly bent over near Jenny, “Is something the matter sweetie?”

“What is this?!”, Jenny pointed to the dish, then picked Ollie up by his arm as he had been reaching up to her and showed him to Lindsay.

Jenny gently set him into the palm of her other hand. She was amazed by the warmth and texture of the tiny boy’s body.

 

“It’s your little man. You did order one, right? Oh my, I didn’t bring him to the wrong table, did I”, Lindsay said, feigning concern, putting a hand over her mouth.

“Yes, I ordered a little man. What’s my brother doing there?”

“What? Your brother?!”, said Ember. All the girls now took a closer look at the little man in the bowl, Janet and Tatum getting out of their seats so they could get a closer look.

“Omigod, it IS your brother”, said Ember, and she laughed, both in surprise and how funny she suddenly found the situation.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter