- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 of No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten.

Image of BJ held by Lindsay by Flagg3D. Image of Kat by gtsfan2001.

No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten - BJs and Nightmares

 

Arriving on the first floor, Kathryn left the elevator and made her way towards the front of Forbidden Dish’s large foyer area. As she made her way towards the hostess, she saw a familiar face now manning the restaurant entrance. It was the girl that she had seen earlier handling the club entrance.

 

Rachael had switched over to be the restaurant hostess after the line had died down to a more manageable level for the club entrance, switching with the less-experienced Melanie.

“Miss”, said Kathryn, “can I leave a message for our group reservation?”

“Sure, who is the reservation under?”, inquired Rachael, seeing that the girl was a teenager.

“Um..Durkens, Bianca Durkens”.

 

Looking through her tablet, Rachael found the reservation. “Yes, I found it. What message would you like to leave?”

“OK, please let Bianca know, if she arrives early, the group is on the third floor, at a table near the swimming pool.”

“You got it.”

“Thanks. Um, where’s the restroom on this level?”

“Oh, it’s ah – you can go through the restaurant. Just keep to the right. It’s all the way past the tables and then turn to your left for the ladies room”, replied Rachael.

Kathryn nodded, “Thanks again.” Leaving Rachael, she entered the restaurant proper, walking deliberately, as if trying to look through the different tables, of which there were many. The dim lighting made things a bit hazy.

 

After a minute, she finally found her target, sauntering over to his table.

“Kathryn!”, said Mr. Dickerson, happily, seeing Kathryn approach.

“Hi Mr. Dickerson”, she paused for a moment, seeing the two gentleman, one sitting on each side of her teacher. She noticed each wore a blue bracelet. “Sorry to bother you, but I had a question that I think just cannot wait until Monday.”

“Of course young lady. Have a seat. I’d love to have you join me for dinner.” His eyes sparkled in the dark as he said this. “Derek, John, would you mind if we continued our conversation a little later?”


*** 

 

BJ held the girls legs above his head like a pair of handle bars. The rest of her nude form hovered above him and he lapped at her crotch, savering her nectar. The rest of her legs dangled over the edge of the couch behind his head. As BJ held the girls legs, his body leaned back on the couch. Meeting at his crotch were the mouths of the girl he was holding (his brown-hair braided friend Alexis – she went by Lexi) and another dirty blond girl on her knees, wearing a bikini (her name was Kobi and she was one of the girls in the pool who had beckoned Lucas earlier).

BJ’s breathing was rapid as he neared an orgasm. Lexi was bobbing down and up on his penis and Kobi was sucking one, than two balls into her mouth. Lexi could feel the tension building in BJ as well as her own climax approaching. BJ flicked his tongue playfully within her, sometimes nicking her clit, sometimes delving within her folds, lapping at her g-spot. He seemed an expert to her.

Lexi deepthroated his thick cock down to the root at the same time that Kobi tugged down on his ballsack. BJ emptied himself into the braided girl’s mouth, grunting “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh”, as he pumped Lexi’s mouth full of cum. Lexi came a moment later, her mouth opening slightly to drool his cum down into his lap.

Kobi laughed, sitting up, as BJ’s trembling arms gave way and Lexi collapsed onto him, her face now sideways in his lap.

After a few moments to gather his senses, BJ lept up, pushing Lexi to the side on the couch.

“Wow. You two were awesome.” BJ loved Forbidden Dish. It was the perfect place to meet girls like these two. Many of the local ladies viewed him as a minor godlike figure, his chiseled body and athletic prowess well-known in the area. He endeavored to return within the next few days. “We better get out of here. Someone might need to use the room.”

 

They had slipped discreetly into one of the end dining rooms on the second level, slipping past the attendant as she was answering questions from a young couple. It had been a moment when the line had temporarily dissipated.

BJ knew they shouldn’t be here, but he had found two willing accomplices and the thrill of getting caught was not a deterrent to his fun.

Returning from the cupboard, he handed lexi a couple paper towels to clean herself up with as he did likewise.

 

As Lexi dressed herself, her face scrunched into a smirk and she said half-jokingly, “You know, one day I’m gonna swallow your whole body up.”

“No. You aren’t”, said BJ simply, “you wouldn't really wanna see this all go to waste would you?” He drug the back of his fingertips across his abdomen and opened his palm towards his pelvis in a motion befitting someone selling a product.

“You do know what type of restaurant this is?”, said Kobi, more statement than question.

BJ looked back and forth at both their faces. “Yeah, I know what happens here. And it's fine if losers get eaten. The Dish is doing the world a favor on that front. It's a win-win, getting rid of lots of pond scum. But what would happen if guys like me get eaten up? What would the world come to? Who are girls like you gonna marry? Who's gonna make all the babies? Who's gonna provide the world's entertainment? It’s guys like me that the world needs.”

“I..I guess you're right”, she said.

“Besides”, BJ said, turning to Lexi, “wouldn't you miss this?”, he said, pointing to his cock.

She had to admit, it was the prettiest cock she'd ever seen, with a good thickness and smooth skin along with his tight scrotum. And she'd seen a few others up close (besides her online browsing and a few dick picks guys had sent her, the perverts). She nodded in the affirmative.

“It is beautiful”, said Kobi, still observing it as BJ cleaned it.

“Thanks Babe. Next time, it’s your turn.”


As they snuck from the room and back towards the front, they weren’t aware of the strawberry-blond server coming out of a dining room behind them.

Lindsay frowned, determined to have a discussion with Meghyn about this blatant abuse of the dining rooms. Soon, the fluttering returned in her belly, taking her mind away from such boorish behavior. She had had a good night, eaten a lot of men, and her tummy was nearing fullness. Waiting a few moments for the sneaks to get well ahead of her, she hummed to herself as she skipped towards the front.

Yes, it had been a good night indeed. Perhaps there was room for one more.


***  

 

Back at the swimming pool area on level 3 

 

“Heeeey bitches” came a chipper female voice from behind Jenny. She and the others turned to see an absolutely gorgeous dark-skinned, exotic young lady approaching quickly. It was Ember, a friend of her cousin. While the others were acquainted with Ember to varying degree, Jenny knew her pretty well as Ember had attended several family functions over the years. Ember was a mixture of Caucasian and Asian parentage and seemed to have received the best from both cultures, atleast in the looks department. She had large doe-shaped emerald eyes, beautiful dark hair and a very fun, playful and outgoing nature. Her slightly large than B-cup sized breasts bounced as she walked, wearing a white shirt that bared her sexy midriff and tight latex black pants.

 

“Hiya girl”, said Jenny, excited as this likely meant that her cousin was nearby.

Ember gave everyone hugs, starting with Jenny.

After some pleasantries, Ember said, “Got some bad news though. Bianca might not be able to make it.”

This illicited a round of ‘oh, no’s.

“What’s the matter?”, said Jenny, with a tinge of ambivalence, happy to see Ember but sad that her cousin might not attend.

“Something about work that she had to take care of. She just called me a few minutes ago. Said she’d try to make it later, if possible. Anyways”, she paused a moment, “shall we go ahead and grab our table?”


The girls looked around at the swimming pool and bar area, which had a smattering of folks still there. It was still several minutes before their scheduled reservation.

“Uh, sure”, said Jenny. The girls packed up their stuff and Tatum finished up her soda (the others had already finished their drinks) and were about to make their way to the elevator when BJ came by.

“Oh, hi Ember”

“BeeJaaay”, said Ember, smiling provocatively. She had a crush on BJ and didn’t care if anyone else suspected it, least of all BJ. While BJ thought the girl was very attractive, it always caught him a little off-guard when a girl acted in an obvious or aggressive manner towards him in front of a group. He felt it was a challenge to his masculine superiority.

“Hey, um, has anyone seen Lucas?”

The girls looked around.

“The last I saw him, he was talking to a couple girls in the pool”, said Jenny.

“Yeah, there’s one of the girls over there”, said Janet, pointing to Kobi.

“Hmmm, did you see the other girl that was with her?” He had just returned from his escapade with Kobi and Lexi, though he didn’t want to relay that information out loud.

All the girls shook their head ‘no’.

 

“BJ, we’re going to the restaurant for our reservation. You’re welcome to join us”, Jenny said, affably,

“Thanks”, said BJ, “but after I catch up to Lucas, I think I’m going to call it a night. I’m pretty tired”, he paused, “but you all have a great time and I hope you have a great meal and celebration Jenny.”

“Sure thing. If you change your mind, you know where to find us. If not, I guess I’ll see you in class Monday. Bye.”

As the girls entered the elevator, Jenny muttered, “that’s strange.”

“What’s that hun?”, said Janet.

“I was just thinking – we haven’t heard a peep from Kat since she went downstairs. I’ve been trying to text her for the last 15 minutes. You didn’t happen to see her when you came in, did you Ember?”

“Nope.”

“I wouldn’t worry”, said Anna, “she’s a big girl. She can take care of herself. I’m sure she’ll be waiting down there for us.”

But Kathryn was not a big girl – not anymore. Whether she would be waiting for them remained to be seen.

 

***

 

Colby had taken her time bringing the shrunken Ollie to the kitchen. As the shift manager, she’d been interrupted a few times to answer questions from patrons and servers. The restaurant had run low on a few food items, some issue with a table reservation, and there had been a report of some type of sneak-in to one of the dining rooms. She rinsed Ollie under a faucet of warm water, scrubbing his body.

Ollie bristled as the scrubbing. He closed his eyes from the powerful faucet overheard, though the water temperature felt good to him. He still couldn’t believe what was happening to him. He had overheard Colby talking on a walky-talky with a lady whom he presumed to be her boss. He didn’t make out too much of the conversation as his little body was jostled a bit by each thunderous step Colby took en-route to the kitchen.

On the counter, Colby saw several clear bowls with shrinkies. She gently put Ollie into a bowl with just a couple others. Giving him a stern look, she said “now behave yourself” and left the kitchen.


Ollie looked at his new surroundings. He knew this was a kitchen from what he observed when Colby brought him in, but everything was so huge. He was now in a bowl that was several inches taller than he. He looked at his compatriots in the bowl. A man, probably in his late twenties was looking directly at him. Across from him was a girl. She was sitting with her head in her bent knees, facing the ground. Though Ollie couldn’t see her face, something about her seemed familiar. She was nude and, despite her current posture, he could tell she had a strikingly good figure, albeit a bit diminutive.

Ollie was surprised to see a girl shrinkie. He had been under the impression that it was only boys which were shrunk and eaten at Forbidden Dish. A quick glance at the other bowls confirmed this thought, that she was the only female shrinkie in sight.

Another thing Ollie noticed – though he was indeed shrunk, he seemed much taller than the two persons in the bowl with him. In fact, he seemed taller than pretty much any of the tiny people across the several bowls. This struck him as an oddity. He wondered why.

--

 

Outside in the restaurant, Lindsay was stressed. She and Rachael had been in contact with Colby (and she with Meghyn) as they had encountered a young birthday celebration party. Of course, she had handled several birthday bashes at the Dish in her time; the problem with this one was that the person who had reserved the table was the only one who was atleast twenty-one years of age in the party, but she had not arrived yet and the rest of the birthday party was ready to be seated. The rules clearly stated that to reserve a table within the restaurant proper, it must be reserved by a person atleast twenty-one years or older and that someone atleast twenty-one years or older must be present when the table was seated.

After some discussion, Meghyn had consented to seat the table, but on condition that they were placed off to the side in a corner of the restaurant that was the least busy. And also that her best waitress, Lindsay, would serve them.

Traditionally speaking, the younger crowd hung out at the bar and dance club and swimming pool areas. When they were in the restaurant, if was usually as part of an older crowd, like family.  Colby relayed the message to Lindsay to tell the youngsters to be on their best behavior as this was a fine dining establishment and they couldn't be upsetting other customers. After all, the Dish had a reputation to uphold as a fine dining establishment. The young girls had all agreed to behave themselves and had ordered more drinks. Ember had ordered a shrinky, a willing one.

As Lindsay gathered the drinks onto her platter, she eyed a tall shrinky in a bowl on the counter some several feet away. The shrinky looked tasty to her and she was contemplating whether or not she should have another. It had been a busy night and she had eaten quite a few tiny men. She was rather full, but…

As she was contemplating this, Kara came into the kitchen.

 

“Ah, looking at our little rulebreaker, eh?”

“Huh?”, said Lindsay, confused.

“Yeah, that large one there – turns out he’s only like 15. I guess Meghyn had him sized large to streamline his trip into someone’s stomach”, Kara laughed, “he does look tasty, doesn’t he?”

“Sure does”, agreed Lindsay, “was it just him? Didn’t he come with any friends?”

“Any male buddies? I guess not. I heard Colby talking with Meghyn. From what I could make out, I guess he’s the younger brother of a girl celebrating her birthday here today. Guess he came here to help celebrate.”

“Uhuh”, Lindsay said, thoughtfully. This kid must be related to one of the girls at my table, she thought.

 

Looking at the other shrinky bowls, Lindsay noticed a rather funny-looking regular size shrinky (2 inches) in one of the other bowls. With a shrug, she plucked him up and put him into a serving dish, then made her way back to the tables.


*** 


BJ did not know how he had gotten here. He looked up into the waitress’ huge face as she held him up to observe him. He didn’t remember ever agreeing to be shrunk. He didn’t remember talking to this particular waitress tonight. He didn’t even remember being shrunk. Yet, there was no denying it. He was a tiny man, completely nude, and the waitress Lindsay, whom he had shared flirtations with in previous visits to the Dish, was smiling at him as his legs flailed just above her nose.


“You…you tricked me!”, he said.

“Maybe…a little. But don’t kid yourself. You wanted me to eat you. You’ve wanted me to eat you since you first laid eyes on me. I’m just obliging your fantasy.”

  

“Bu..but, you can’t”, he trembled, feeling helpless as she held his arms high over his head. “I’ve got college…and girlfriends…and…and…I want to live.”

“Too bad, so sad”, she taunted him, dropping him lower to straddle her nose. “Now I’m gonna eat you.”

“Later dude”, she said, then let go of his arms, tilting he head back slightly and letting him slide down her nose, his hands not able to gain a hold. She stuck her tongue out to catch him, with his butt landing on her tongue and his legs splayed, his feet dangling on each side of her tongue. The tongue curled up between his legs and it’s point moved over his abdomen, making his torso angle to recline back.

Suddenly, the roof of her mouth closed on his torso, pressing him to lie flat.

 

“BJ?”

 

Lindsay rolled him around in her mouth. He was covered in saliva. Then he felt himself being pulled backward - or was he sliding? He wasn’t sure. It was towards the cavity where her throat began.

 

“BJ!”

 

After a few moments, he felt her muscles pull him into her throat. She was about to swallow.

 

“BJ! Wake up.”

 “Huh, What?”, BJ jumped, looking around. Where was he?

“I can’t believe it. You fell asleep? Here?!”


BJ’s eyes focused. He felt so tired. Wow, those girls must have taken a lot out of him. He was slumped over a table near the swimming pool. Looking down at him was a dirty-haired blond. She sported a small sapphire nose ring in her left nostril which looked cool to him.

“Anise..erm, sorry…yeah, I guess I was tired.”

“Silly boy”, she teased, “hey, the girls and I are gonna go dancing. Wanna join?”

“The girls?”, he asked, then seeing Lexi and Kobi waving at him a few feet behind Anise, he remembered.

“No thanks. I better get home before I get in trouble”, his dream still fresh in his mind, “but…hey, have you seen Lucas?”

“Lucas?”, she said, as if recalling some long-lost person from her past. When BJ gave her a look, she continued, “Ahhh, Lucas. Yes.”, she paused, “but not in awhile”, she licked her fingers. “Spicy friend of yours, that Lucas.”

 BJ feared the worst.


*** 


“Here you are ladies”, said Lindsay, taking their drinks and placing them before each one. Finally, she placed the dish with the shrinky in front of Ember, who was giddily observing the tiny naked man within. “Anything else I can get you?”

“Yes”, Jenny spoke up. She hadn’t eaten anything yet and her hunger was beginning to make her tummy growl. “I’d like to place an order of fried calamari with some spicy mustard sauce.”


Lindsay hesitated for a moment, taking the note down on her order sheet, than, a thought struck her. “Oh, I’m sorry. We just ran out. But we do have a fresh supply of live glow squid”, she said suggestively.

“Hmmm, yeah, that does sound good. I’ll have two of those please.”

“You got it.” Lindsay was set to quickly check on her other tables when she saw a disturbing scene begin to play out.

 

Ember had begun to eat the tiny willing man when his handlebar mustache had tickled her lips. She had yelped and taken the man out of her mouth, giggling.

“He tickles, here you take him Tatum”, she said, placing the shrinky on Tatum’s forearm, which was on the table.

Tatum yelped, sending the shrinky into the air. Quickly, she tried to corral him, but missed as he spun in the air, sending him flying towards Jenny.

Jenny, having just ordered and with her eyes on Lindsay, heard the girl yelp and giggle and had just turned to see what the disturbance was when she caught sight of something small hurtling towards her from her left. She gave a small scream and swatted the shrinky to her right with her menu.

The tiny man landed in the center of Anna’s cleavage. Anna, being pretty cool and collected would have been fine with this development, but she decided to play along with the game of hot potato, quickly picking up the shrinky and tossing him up into the air to her right, where Janet sat.

 

Janet simply waited for the little man to fall, then snapped her mouth shut as he entered. She had meant to swallow the little man whole, but her coordination was just a little off. Her mouth had closed a little early and her teeth had caught the little man in the neck, decapitating him.

“Oops…shorryy”, she said, gently chewing, then swallowing the rest of him down. She looked up sheepishly towards Lindsay, who was stooping over her and looked upset.

“My little man”, exclaimed Ember, playing upset, but thrilled at what she just started and witnessed. “Can I get another one?”


Lindsay, seeing that some people from nearby tables had looked over, a couple shaking their heads in distaste, leaned in close to the girls and said in a loud whisper, almost a hiss, “ladies, we won’t tolerate this sort of behavior here”, she glared at each one of them, then continued, “I will bring your order, but there will be no more playing with your food, do I make myself clear?”, she scolded.

The girls nodded, though Ember and Anna were having a hard time composing themselves.

“Do I make myself clear?”, she again gave each a look, especially Ember, who was trying to control a fit of the giggles. Eventually, each girl had nodded, Ember looking down at her plate.

Janet placed the tiny head of the former shrinky onto her small plate, wiping a bit of blood from her lips.

“Eww”, whispered Anna, making a squeamish look as she scrunched her jaw.

 

Lindsay checked on her other tables, one of which asked to be moved to another open table, away from the birthday party.

Circling her way back towards the kitchen, she observed a fit, attractive young man stop by to say something to the birthday girls, then waived to the other girls as he left them, moving towards the restaurant foyer.

He smiled warmly at Lindsay as he passed her. She bit her lip, trying to remember his name. She’d seen the young man at the Dish a couple times before. He had a catchy name. What was it?  “BJ”, she said under her breath, nodding to herself. Yes, that was his name. So, he is friends with the troublemaking party? She made a mental note deep in the recesses of her memory. She would deal with him later.

Then she traversed back towards the kitchen, still furious.

--

 

In the kitchen, Ollie was looking around, watching the waitresses come and go. He really couldn’t see any of the cooks very well, they being too far away. He observed with some curiosity another large shrinky being deposited into a nearby bowl. This one looked to be closer to his size, though he couldn’t make out too much of the small man, as the man had his back towards Ollie when he was deposited.

 

“Don’t worry boy”, said then man in his bowl who had been staring at Ollie since Ollie had been dropped into the bowl a while back. “It won’t be long now before we get resized.”

“Do you think so?”, said the girl, raising her head from between her bent knees. “They’ll resize us?”, she asked hopefully.

Ollie looked over and noticed the girl’s face, for the first time. A shocked look came over his face.

“Kat?!”, his eyes gave her nude form a full scan.

“Wha? Ollie?! What are you doing here? We told you not to come here”, said Kathryn, pushing herself up with her hands. She was happy to see a familiar face, but completely surprised to see young Ollie.

“I know. I know”, he said, shaking his head, “I just wanted to surprise Jenny. Plus, I’m sick of always being the one left behind.”

“Well, this place is dangerous for guys”, Kathryn responded, “and you’re way too young and naïve. So, what happened?”

“They caught me Kat. I don’t know how. My fake id was made by an expert, but somehow they knew. And then they shrunk me down.”

“Darn. But, you’re so…BIG…for a shrinky, I mean”, she said, looking up at him, her eyes making their way down his body to his tight red underwear, which was just below the level of her head.

 

Watching her look him over, he felt a bulge in his underwear as his cock twitched. He wanted to cover himself, but couldn’t because his restraints, which had shrunk with him and were still on, were keeping his arms behind his lower back.

Kathryn gave him a hug, pressing her breasts into his crotch. She noticed his bulge, then snorted, “Well, good to see you’re still a growing boy.” She quickly remembered that she was nude, along with the vast majority of shrinkies.


“Hey, how come they gave you underwear?”, she reached out and playfully tugged the growing, throbbing head of his young cock, which was clear to make out through the stretchable material, tugging it down and letting it spring back up inside the material. She giggled.

“Stop Kat”. Unable to keep her away with his hands, he stepped back away from her, then, forgetting the curvature of the bowl as it swerved upwards behind him, he stumbled and fell back on his butt.

“You two obviously know eachother”, said the other man.

“Ha ha, yep, he’s my best friend’s kid brother.” Kathryn answered him.

“Kid? Yeah, I thought he looked a bit young. How old are ya kid?”, the man directed his attention back to Ollie, who had stayed lying on his back.

“Um, fifteen. I turn sixteen in a couple months.”

“So, you snuck in eh? Fake id”, he asked and Ollie nodded. “Bad move kid. I’m not sure what they’ll do with you, but they should resize us.”

“What makes you so sure?”

“I’ve seen it”, the man said, looking back at Kathryn. “My buddy was here and changed his mind about being eaten and they regrew him. Told me about it the next day. I decided to take advantage of that loophole.”

“I hope so”, said Kathryn, “that’s what happened to me too. I just love Mr. Dickerson, but after I was shrunk, his mouth looked sooo big and I became so scared. He saw me shivering and asked me if I had changed my mind. I told him I wasn’t so sure about it anymore. He told me ‘no hard feelings’ and gave me to a server, telling me to take care.”

“This Mr. Dickerson – he your teacher?”, queried the man.

“Yeah”, said Kathryn thoughtfully, “kinda strange. He didn’t mention anything about class.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll see him and have class with him again, I’m sure”, the man said, comforting her. “Oh look, here comes a waitress.”

--

 

“Ready to get resized, little one?”, asked Lindsay, smiling down at the shrinky in the bowl. She bypassed Ollie and Kathryn, picking up the little man with her index finger, he latching onto it with his hands smiling.

“Boy am I”, he said, then looking back down as he was lifted away, “told ya”, he smiled at them, “nothing to worry about. See ya on the other side.”

Lindsay put the man into a serving dish and onto her tray.

 

The man looked at another larger clear serving dish opposite him. In it were what looked to be a pair of monstrous glowing white squid floating in some clear liquid. They were each about his size. He’d hate to get into a wrestling match with one of those. He knew a bit about them, being a fisherman. He’d seen how they eat their prey, practically inhaling it, with the prey quickly being broken down and absorbed by their superfast-acting acids. He shuddered as Lindsay took the tray and carried him away into the restaurant.


***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter