- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten.

No Underage Customers Allowed: Violators will be Eaten - Danger on the third level


Forbidden Dish, 3rd floor, near the swimming pool


Jenny and the girls had originally planned to hit the dance floor for awhile. Their reservations, made by her Cousin Bianca, who was twenty-two years old and was meeting them later, was not for another ninety minutes, so there was time to have fun beforehand. With the dance club area so busy, they meandered about a bit before heading upstairs to the spa level.

Unfortunately, they hadn’t brought their swimsuits, so swimming and going on the slides wasn’t an option, unless they wanted to go commando and neither of the girls felt so confident as to attempt that feat. And, as they walked towards the pool, they indeed did see a handful of the pool members showing their, um, members. And two of these naked tadpoles were women. The swimming pool was large and atleast a couple games of water volleyball were ongoing.

Intrigued, they decided to take a table just outside the immediacy of the swimming pool area, so as not to get wet. The area was much less busy than the club area and there was also an open bar nearby with a couple barmaids attending. Perhaps this would be a good way to kill a little time, have some drinks, observe some good bodies, relax a bit and wait for the club to clear a little.

 

A server with purple hair and pink outfit approached them, coming from behind the bar.

“Hi ladies. My name is Adela. Would anyone care for a drink or appetizer.”

Being under twenty-one, Jenny ordered a lime soda, while Kathryn and Tatum simply ordered waters.

Janet asked, “Can I try an eighty eight ? Kiwi. And make it a virgin please.”

“Oooh, that sounds good. Me too. I’ll have one please. Strawberry Daquiri. Frozen. Also virgin”, said Anna.

“What’s an eighty-eight?”, Kathryn asked the question the others also shared.

“You’ll see”, smiled Janet, “by the way, my treat on the drinks.”

 

A few minutes later, Adela brought their drinks back, “K, here you are. Enjoy.” As she took payment from Janet, she asked, “Not going swimming? The pool is warm and the guys are pretty hot, I must say. I had one a little earlier.”

“Oh, no, we didn’t bring our swim suits”, said Jenny.

Adela shrugged her shoulders, “Just holler if you need anything else, k. I’ll be over at the bar.”

 

Jenny took a sip of her soda and then stopped, mid-suck. For the first time, she noticed that in Janet’s drink was a tiny naked man. Janet had taken a large drink while the man, who couldn’t be more than two inches tall, held onto the side of the cocktail glass, his little genitals plastered up against the side of the glass. Kathryn and Tatum had noticed and were giggling and pointing at him. It was the first time either of them had seen a shrinkie.

“Anna slurped at her frozen daiquiri. Shivering inside and swirling around in a circle as she greedily drank was another tiny naked man.

“Omigosh, how cute”, said Kathryn, looking from one to the other, “look at their little weenies.”

“You’re little guy doesn’t have too much down there”, giggled Tatum.

“Oooh, headcold”, exclaimed Anna, blinking, then pausing to collect herself, continued “well, he is probably freezing his butt off in there. Call it shrinkage.” She smiled.

“They shrink?”, said Jenny, a perplexed look on her face. The other girls giggled.

“I knew I should have worn the red underwear when I got shrunk”, said the little guy. Anna, being the only one to overhear him as she bent over her drink, sniggered.

--

 

Elsewhere on the third floor, Ollie was observing the Virtual Vore ride. Several boys and one girl had went on the ride, each taking several minutes to take their clothes off, go into a side shower for a minute and then hop onto the retractable tongue to start the ride. The young attendant that was supervising the ride was very pretty. Ollie thought that she couldn’t be much older than his sister, if at all. He had researched the Virtual Vore ride online and was entranced as people took the ride, the large eyes lit up green and the large mouth formed what he thought was a smile. Sometimes, he walked close to the face, where he could hear wet, slurping noises coming from the large mouth. Completely forgetting about his sister and her friends for awhile, he had walked the stairs back and forth between the second and third levels, observing people as they completed the ride, rinsed off and re-clothed themselves. He had even come across a couple guys who were friends with his sister, BJ (short for Bobby Joe) and Lucas.

 

BJ had just graduated from high school with his sister and was the school’s resident stud, running back on the team’s football team and short stop on the baseball team. Both teams were highly rated, so the local attention to him had brought in scouts from several high-profile colleges. While BJ was just under six feet tall, he was all muscle, with six-pack abs and large muscular legs. Lucas on the other hand, was leaner and a few inches taller. He had been the point guard on the basketball team and an object of Jenny’s affection. Whereas BJ was outgoing, Lucas was very shy and he had simply been afraid to ask Jenny out. Going to Forbidden Dish with his buddy BJ was a way for him to come out from his shell. Ollie knew both to be nice guys though – BJ had been at the house a couple times and he’d seen Lucas after watching a few of the basketball games with his family, Jenny saying hi to Lucas after the games and trying her best to make herself available to be asked out without trying to make it look too obvious.

Ollie had followed BJ as he went through the Virtual Vore ride, going down to the second level. BJ had been deposited into the ‘stomach’ of the ride and had rinsed off and was just putting on his clothes when, looking up, he spotted Ollie as Ollie was preparing to make his way back up to the third level.

“Ollie?”

Ollie turned to look back, surprised that he was recognized, but atleast it was by a friendly face. He waited as BJ hurried to catch up to him. BJ was wearing a tank top and shorts and carrying the towel he had used to rinse off in. As he caught up to Ollie, he put his baseball hat, which he cradled in his elbow, on.

“What’re you doing here, man?”

“Oh, uh, it’s Jenny’s birthday. So, were, like, celebrating it here”, answered Ollie.

“Where’s she at?”

“Not sure. I got here a little later than the rest of them. I looked for a while, and I’ve been up here by the slide for awhile.”

“Mmm, ok. Hey,”, he lowered his voice to a near whisper, ”is it legal for you to be up here? I thought you had to be eighteen. Aren’t you like, fourteen or something?”

“Fifteen”, whispered Ollie, and then showed BJ his id, ”but I’ve got this.”

“Slick man. Be careful though. The women here can be dangerous. They wouldn’t think twice about eating you, especially the handful of cougars I see prowling around the place.”

“Cougars?”, said Ollie with a frightened look. This place was wild, but he hadn’t read anything about Forbidden Dish allowing for animals during his research.

“Older women looking for young guys”, BJ clarified, smiling and messing up Ollie’s hair.

“Ohhh”, said Ollie, embarrassed that he didn’t get the meaning at once. “Ummm, how was the ride”, asked Ollie nervously, trying to change the subject quickly.

“Oh, it was great. Best 4 minutes ever. Feels like your whole body is getting blown, you know”, he slapped Ollie on the side affectionately. Ollie blushed and lowered his head. “Or, maybe you don’t know”, he laughed, “anyway, it’s fun as hell. Are you gonna try it?”

“I..I think so.”

“Well, have fun”, BJ paused, observing another youth approaching from below, “Oh, here comes Lucas. Hey man, see ya around. Say hi and happy birthday to your sister for me if I don’t see her first.” He gave Ollie a fistbump and went back down a few steps to talk to Lucas.

--


Ollie had made up his mind to try the Virtual Vore ride. He had told the pretty black-haired attendant that. She had asked him if he had filled out the legal waiver form yet. When he indicated he didn’t, she brought him some paper forms and gave him a pen, asking him to read and sign them at a small table nearby. As he was doing this, a woman and man in their mid-thirties came up and wanted to go on the ride. It appeared they both had already done their paperwork earlier and Jackie, the attendant, verified it on her computer screen. As Ollie was still reading through his legal paperwork, she waived them ahead.

As he waited, Ollie noticed another employee, a bit older but still pretty, on the periphery of his vision, maybe some forty feet away, watching him. Near the blond-haired employee, BJ was talking with Lucas and another guy who looked to be in his twenties.

--

 

Josh, the twenty-two year old friend of BJ’s was more than a little tipsy. Having come from the dance floor, where the music began playing ‘Every Breath You Take’ (by the Police), he was a bit boisterous and loud as he had had to shout while down there and his razzled brain hadn’t comprehended he needn’t continue that.

“Oh, yeah. I’m gonna ride the Virtual Vore. Hey, isn’t that Jenny’s little brother over there? Oscar, or something?”

"Oliver", corrected BJ.

"Whatever, isn't he like sixteen years old?"

"Fifteen", corrected BJ.

"Whatever. I didn't think they let little kids in here."

"They don't. Look, don't tell anyone, ok. He's a good kid and I don't want him to get in trouble. He's not hurting anyone."

"Don't worry, the kid's secret is safe with me", he blurted out.


It just so happened that this last part of the conversation was heard by the waitress Colby, who was enroute to relieve Jackie. She radio'd Meghyn's office "Hey Meg, we have a 239 up here on level three."

--


Having been in a constant state of arousal, whether sexually or from fear, since the previous night, Ollie's testicles had churned overtime and his scrotum was fat and full. He literally was the epitome of 'young, dumb and full of cum' and his young cock ache'd for release.

Jackie thought the boy attractive. She knew he was certainly underage. As she explained the ride, she told him about the very small risk inherent in the ride.

She said cheerfully, "Don't worry - if you get shrunk down, you get to be eaten by me." Ollie wasn’t comforted by this, though the chances of that were very low, at .5% per person that went on the ride. He had completed the legal waiver and paid Jackie, the ride taking up almost all of his allowance savings and menial tasks for the year.

Ollie had just removed his clothing and was about to hop into the shower for his pre-ride rinse.

"You aren't really on the large scale, are you", Jackie teased him, making him blush, "but it is a cute package." She began fiddling with the instruments on the control panel for the ride.


As Ollie opened the shower door, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Hold it young man. Please come with me”, said the waitress, name tag of Colby.

“What’s the matter, Colby?”, said Jackie, walking over.

“This young man is a 239”, she responded, handing Jackie a pair of rubber bindings to Jackie, “here, help me out.” Ollie had a wild look in his eyes.

 

Recognizing the boy as a potential flight risk, as Jackie secured his hands behind his back, Colby took hold of the base of his shaft, affixed some type of attachment which encircled both his shaft and scrotum (a cock leash), and led him away, holding his belongings in her off arm.

Being stretchy rubberized material, neither restraint would secure Ollie fully if he really attempted to make a run for it, but he did not know this. He only knew the material was not hurting him, though the pressure around his scrotum felt tight and he didn't want to test it’s elasticity.


Jackie was disappointed. She had learned how to override the Virtual Vore settings as Lindsay had shown her (although the crew had been warned by Meghyn not to abuse this functionality) and had been fixing to have the cute boy for a treat.

 

***

 

“Where are we going”, Ollie said, grunting as the chord on his leash extended beyond it’s normal reach, squeezing his package a bit as he struggled to keep pace with the fast-moving waitress.

Colby had led him down a back stairwell instead of the typical stairwell which separated the second and third floors. She had also bypassed the elevator.

“We’re going to your punishment”, she said matter-of-factly. “No underage persons allowed.”

“But I’m eighteen”, lied Ollie.

“Sure you are kid. So am I”, she said sarcastically.

“Ok, but, uh..do I have to be naked?”

Colby stopped for a moment to look back at him, eyeing him from feet up to head.

“Embarrassed?”

“Uh…yeah!”, he exclaimed, “there’s like tons of people in here. Can’t I put my clothes back on first?”

“No”, she said, resuming her walk, now going down the stairs, “this will just save time. Once we get you punished, we can get you back to the restaurant. You want to go back out there, right?”

 

Ollie was confused. He thought the whole point of the punishment was because he was here in the first place.

“So, uh, after I’m punished, I get to stay here?”

“Oh yes. Atleast for awhile, as long as your, say, customer, stays.” Before Ollie could ponder this statement, Colby quickly followed up with her own question, “are you here with anybody?”

“Yeah...my sister and her friends are here. She’s celebrating her 18th birthday.”

 

Colby stopped again, then took a moment to look into his eyes. “That’s sweet. So, you’re here to be with your older sister on her special day?”

Ollie nodded, breaking eye contact.

“Mmm, well, maybe the boss will take that into consideration?”, she resumed walking. As they reached the second floor, she led him around a corner to a central room, or booth. On each side of it were hallways leading to other rooms, the rooms spaced equally down the hall. The other rooms had signs overhead that designated them as ‘dining rooms’.

 

As Colby led Ollie to the door of the central room, a woman came out of the nearest dining room and spied them, staring hard at Ollie’s cock leash. She was licking her lips as if she’d just finished her dessert.

“Ooooh, kinky”, she smiled, winking at them, then walked away down the hall. No other people could be seen.

 

Colby led him into the room, which had no other furnishings other than a hamper in a corner next to a cabinet. Getting him centrally located, she turned him to face back towards the door. She deposited his clothing into the hamper and fiddled around in the cabinet. “These ought to fit”, she said, holding some red stretchable underwear.

Then, dropping to her knees in front of him, she undid the cock leash, Ollie’s still-erect cock bobbing up and down as she unfastened it. She took her time with this, taking his state in. Then, smiling, she stood up. Looking down into his eyes (she was a couple inches taller than he), she cupped his balls, feeling their fullness. She could also feel his excitement and she could smell his fear.

“Oh yeah, you’re definitely going to be a juicy one. When you get swallowed, you’re gonna spill your seed for sure. Best moment of your young life, while it lasts. You’ll see.”

“S..swallowed?”, he said fearfully.

“Let’s get these on you”, she stated, ignoring his question and getting him to step into the red underwear. Once he had stepped into both openings, she shimmied the tight but stretchable underwear up his legs until they were snug around his pelvis. To Ollie, the underwear felt like the rubbery-like material from his restraints. Colby returned to standing, observing the fit. “Stay here.  I’ll be back in a minute to collect you.”

Closing the door, Colby managed the settings on the panel outside the room. She updated the setting to ‘3.5 inches’.

--

 

Back on the third floor, BJ and Lucas had located Jenny and the girls.

“BJ!”, said Jenny, seeing them approach. She got up to hug him. Then, seeing Lucas, she looked up at him demurely and said, “Hi Lucas. What’s up?”. While she liked BJ a lot, as a friend, she was actually happier to see Lucas. It was just tough for her to overcome her shyness.

Lucas nodded, “Jenny”, he acknowledged.

“Hey guys, come sit with us”, said Janet, “we have extra chairs.”

“Yeah, you can watch Kathryn eat her first shrinkie”.

 

Kathryn and Tatum, having watched Janet and Anna slurp up their tiny men with their drinks earlier, had each ordered a tiny man, Tatum’s intrigue overcoming her hangup about eating strangers.

The tiny men had arrived in a dish and Tatum had just finished swallowing her first tiny, a two inch man looking to be in his thirties. She had folded him up, his face touching his shins, and had swallowed the man butt-first as he slid along her tongue, her face tilting up towards the ceiling. Thankfully, the tiny man wasn’t any bigger, for in this position, Tatum had a hard time swallowing him and he finally had went down after Janet had gotten up and lightly thumped her back, as if burping her. Tatum’s eyes were still watering as she sipped her drink. The girls had mocked her for her effort.

 

“Hey, I didn’t know how to do it”, she said, embarrassed, and she began giggling with the girls.

“Cool. Hey Kat”, hailed BJ. They all exchanged pleasantries.

“So, you’ve never eaten a man before?”, asked Lucas.

“Well…not like this”, Kathryn smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“You slut!”, teased Janet. They all laughed.

“I hope I can make a better show than Tatum”, said Kathryn, than directing her attention to her tiny man, “ready, my little cocktail wiener?”

 

“Private Johnson, reporting for duty”, said the tiny man, also two inches, saluting Kathryn as she picked him up. He was very fit, young and Kathryn found him attractive. As Kathryn moved him towards her face, he did some acrobatic moves.

“Were you in the army?”, Kathryn asked him, opening her mouth and curling her tongue into a ball as she tickled his groin as his legs flailed around it. She continued flicking her tongue as his arms desperately grasped her index finger to keep his dangling body from falling.

“Nnngh”, he moaned, “Marines…I was…Oh god..two years…decided it wasn’t for me.”

After a few seconds with Kathryn’s playfulness, he squirted his juice on her tongue. Kathryn had sensed he was about to cum and had moved her lips close by.

“Consider this an honorable discharge”, she chuckled, then enveloped him face first into her mouth, he landing on her tongue face-down. Kathryn rolled him around so that he did a somersault, then inhaled him feet-first down her throat and into her belly.

“Wow, that’s how you do it”, said BJ.

 

They all watched Kathryn intently for a few seconds, her face making a few different expressions as she caressed her stomach.

“Well, how was it?”, asked Janet.

Fuckin awesome”, said Kathryn, trying to catch her breath.

“That was hot”, said Lucas.

 

Looking at the guys closer, Anna was surprised to see that both BJ and Lucas were wearing red bracelets. Neither was a friend of hers, both guys being acquaintances to her through Jenny and Janet.

“So guys, looking to find someone to swallow you up? I can help with that”, she purred.

“What? These?”, BJ said, pointing to his bracelet, “no, we’re not looking to get eaten.” Both he and Lucas laughed.

Jenny gave them an alarmed look and nervously asked, “BJ. Isn’t that dangerous? If you wear the red bracelets, someone’s gonna eat you.”

“Nah”, smiled BJ, “I have to agree to be eaten first. I got no plans to do that. This is just for show, so girls will come up and talk to us.”

“Yeah”, Lucas agreed, “BJ said if we don’t wear these, no one would come up and talk to us.”

“How do you know that?”, Jenny said.

“Well, cause this ain’t my first rodeo. The first time I came here, I didn’t get a bracelet and hardly got any attention. I basically just talked to a couple of the waitresses. So I made up my mind, the next time I came in, I’d get the red bracelet.”

“How many times have you been here”, asked Kathryn.

“It’s my fourth time. Lucas’ first.”

“Fourth time?”, exclaimed Jenny.

“Yep, and I plan to come plenty more before I head off to school. The red bracelet has been, shall we say, a good luck charm for me the past couple times. You see that brown-haired girl in the swimming pool?”, he pointed to a beautiful girl wearing braids who was nude, playing volleyball with a couple guys, “hooked up with her last time.”

“Really?”, said Tatum.

“Yep. Don’t worry about BJ. I’m not gonna let any girl make all this go to waste”, he smiled, flexing his muscles and pointing with both index fingers at himself.

 

They chatted for a little while longer before Lucas excused himself to go talk with a couple girls in the pool, one of the girls beckoning him with her two fingers in a come-hither movement. Jenny felt a tinge of disappointment as she saw where he was going. Soon, BJ also left them to join the festivities in the pool. They ordered another round of drinks (no tinys this time).

Jenny looked at her phone, noting the time, than said, “I better call the front desk – let my cousin know that we’re up here if she gets here early. I think Ember was joining her too.”

“Don’t bother”, said Kathryn, “I’ve got an errand I have to do and I need to go to the ladies room. I’ll just take the elevator down and leave a note with the girl at the front. Bianca’s your cousin’s name, right?”

“Yep. Thanks Kat.”

“Don’t mention it”, Kathryn said, taking a last swig of her drink, than slinking away towards the stairwell and elevator.


As she neared the elevator, Jenny noticed that Kathryn’s purse was still slung over her chair.

“Kat, wait, your purse”, she yelled. But Kathryn didn’t seem to hear her and was soon lost from sight.

“Don’t worry about it, she’ll be back.”


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter