- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Lindsay Hungers For a New Boyfriend.

Image of Darren by Kydoman.

Lindsay Hungers: Learning About the Dish



Darren had decided to surprise Lindsay at Forbidden Dish. Thus far, she had done all the traveling to meet up with him and he was anxious to show her this was more than a one-way relationship. Also, he was curious as to where she worked. Now that his afternoon meeting had been cut short, he felt this the perfect opportunity.

Lindsay had told him she was a waitress and he had happened across a couple shirts with Forbidden Dish’s logo when she showered in the morning. Of course, being a very competent IT professional, he would have had no trouble researching the place and it's odd nuances and very risque food selections. He had just enough time to look up the location and had taken notice of the 5 star reviews (the average rating was an unbelievable 4.93 with over 100k reviews) and apparently the place had only been open for less than 5 years. Amazing. The establishment also boasted three floors, with a restaurant, dance club and spa levels, the latter featuring something called a Virtual Vore ride. “What was that?”, he thought. The restaurant featured fine dining with a wonderful ambience, yet, the promotional page displayed a strange but provocative ad with a giant woman and a small man sitting on her extended tongue. The little man wore a big smile and the woman was winking. Underneath, the banner read "She'll make all your fantasies come true." Interesting, he thought. He wondered if, secretly, the place wasn’t a front for high-priced call girls.

He had begun to delve into the online information when he was interrupted by one of his colleagues. Something to do about a new database technology which his partner felt would be the hot new craze in the IT field. He wanted to talk about how they should go about purchasing a beta version and train their staff of consultants to try to gain an edge on the competition. The talk lasted longer than anticipated and Darren realized, if he was going to be encountering the awful traffic, he’d better get going. Thus, after ending his call, he quickly jotted down the location information to plug into his rental car’s GPS system. If he hurried, he could beat most of the traffic until he was near LA. Unfortunately, not being able to do that extra bit of research would prove costly.

--

 

Lindsay looked at a smiling Darren, who had stood up upon her arrival. On his arm was a red bracelet.

“Surprise babe”, Darren said, opening his arms wide as if to embrace her.

But Lindsay wasn’t having any of it, looking extremely annoyed as he took her into his arms. “Darren, what are you doing here?!”

“Great to see you too”, he quipped, looking down at her, her head on his shoulders, “My afternoon meeting got cancelled. I just happened to see the logo on your shorts, I knew you were a waitress at a high-end place and I put two and two together and…voila.”

Lindsay still looked dazzled. “Ok, I’m sorry, but – why are you wearing that red bracelet?”

“Oh, this”, Darren brought his forearm up, “I don’t even know why the hostess girl gave me this. She asked me if I wanted to get dinner. I really didn’t as I just wanted to come in and surprise you and maybe hang out with you a bit during your off-busy moments, have some wine, maybe an appetizer or two. But when I said no, she simply gave me this to wear. I don’t really mind, although I don’t understand it. Obviously, it’s some type of traditional signal for the waitresses. I told the hostess I would like to see you and she said told this young waitress and hear you are. So, she must have found you.”

“Wha..oh, yes, Jackie told me you were here. But honey, don’t you know what the red bracelet means?”

“Er, not really. I thought it means I’m not going to order dinner.”

Lindsay laughed nervously, “Well, yeah, it does mean that..in a way.”  Linsday looked around the expansive restaurant, which was sparsely populated. The lighting was dimmed. She could understand Darren’s naivete as he probably had not witnessed a shrunken person yet.

“So there we are”, said Darren innocently, holding his palms out, “can you take a break and join me for a bit?”

 

Lindsay thought about enlightening Darren on the spot, but thought better of it. “Uh, let me run a quick check on my tables first. I might be able to take a little break now.”

“Excellent”, he said, than gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.

Lindsay just shook her head at him, with a small smirk, than headed off to check on her set of tables. After a few minutes, she sat down, out of breath. Darren had been bemused, watching her march to each table, her gorgeous legs almost bare by her too-short skirt and her breasts and abs on display.

“So, what’s with the outfit?”

“That’s what I need to tell you. The outfit, the red bracelet – it’s all part of the Forbidden Dish experience.”

“Go on”, he said, clearly intrigued.

“Guys get eaten here..well, mostly guys. That’s what the forbidden dish is.”

Darren gave out a belly laugh. Obviously, he thought Lindsay was playing one over on him. “C’mon Lindsay, I see people eating steaks, salads, seafood. What’re you talking about? Is this some fantasy of yours..”

“No!”, said Lindsay loudly, causing a couple people to look her way, “look”, she said, almost whispering, “people really do get eaten here. Yeah, we serve regular food too – the best, in fact. But, this place, Meghyn the owner, she has a technology that no one else in the world has – developed with help from the military, I think. Her family has huge connections to the military. She can shrink people down, typically anywhere from 1 to 6 inches.” Lindsay’s eyes took on an unusual focus as she relayed this information to Darren.


Darren looked at her, incredulous for a few moments. “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Dead serious.”

“So, uh, how do people, guys, get eaten?”

“They sign a legal waiver, allowing themselves to get shrunk. Then we take them upstairs, shrink them down and..”, Lindsay made a motion of popping something into her mouth and then swallowed.

“You gotta be kidding”, he said, more as a phrase than a statement, “and how does the restaurant get the guys, or people, for this?”

“Oh, they come in voluntarily, of course. Nobody gets eaten without their own approval.”

“Come on Lindsay. What guy would allow himself to be eaten? And who would actually eat another, living person?”

“You’d be surprised at how many guys have a fantasy of being swallowed whole by the woman of their choice. I guess it’s a kind of primal fantasy that lots of men are born with…some women too”, she paused, “as for the second question, there are women that really enjoy eating guys. I like it. I really like it. That’s the main reason why I took this job. This outfit helps me attract men to eat.”

“You..you’ve actually eaten another person, another man?”, Darren said, shock registering on his face.

“I’ve, uh, eaten a ton of guys. Guys that wear red bracelets, like yours.”

 

Darren was speechless. He just stared at Lindsay. This young beautiful woman, a person whom he thought was a gentle and sophisticated soul. He felt now like he really didn’t know this woman at all.

“Looks like you could use a drink. I’ll be right back.” Lindsay left him, quickly walking towards the kitchen.

--


Lindsay had brought Darren a tall glass of Sam Adams and an appetizer of bruschetta. She also brought herself a small platter of lobster meat with some cocktail dipping sauce and a small selection of oysters with some lemon juice. After all, she was hungry and it had been a slow night. She simply drank water to help wash it down.

“Looks like someone’s hungry”, said Darren.

“Yeah, it’s been a slow night”, said Lindsay between taking a bite, “I am hungry. But, more importantly, it keeps me from being tempted”, she said, lowering herself toward her plate so as not to spill and looking up at him with raised eyebrow.

“Tempted?”

“Sweetie, eating now keeps me from wanting to swallow you and I must say, you’re looking delicious tonight. I don’t need to lose another boyfriend.” She thought of Alex, whom she’d met in Sweden and a couple others she had been attracted to over the years. She also remembered with a tinge of excitement how she had eaten her friend Danielle’s boyfriend Quinn after Quinn had been shrunk down by Meghyn’s security staff for violating the company policy of being resized. Quinn had been her friend too and had not expected Lindsay to eat him, thinking she would save him instead. It had given Lindsay her most satisfying orgasm in her life when she ate him and made her moist just to think about it.


“You..you’ve actually eaten a boyfriend?” Darren’s survival instinct perked up. Should I be concerned for my livelihood? Would she actually swallow me?

“A couple”, she corrected him matter-of-factly, continuing, “I didn’t like them quite as much as I like you though.” She dipped another shrimp into the cocktail sauce and brought it to her lips.

Darren watched her lips closely as she dangled the shrimp over her face, brought it in, laying it on her tongue as she tasted it, watched as the subtle muscles around her mouth puckered and clenched around as she bit down, then watched her slightly open mouth as her tongue moved the food around. Her chewing was so smooth it was almost imperceptible. Than she swallowed and was back for more. He was beginning to understand things a bit more.

 

“So – these men. They wanted you to eat them?”

“The boyfriends?”, she asked. He nodded, taking a swig of his beer. “Yeah, I think so. I think they were a bit conflicted really, but when they saw how cool it looked when they watched me eating men and how much I enjoyed it, it kind of pushed them over the edge. That and a gentle nudge from me”, she smiled.

“Mmmm. So, would you eat me?”, he asked, tilting his head a bit as he said this.

She met his eyes. “Is that what you want?”

For just a moment, Darren lingered before he answered, breaking eye contact. “No.” He looked back up at her. “No”, he repeated, “I enjoy my life too much and I enjoy being with you, my crazy, hungry girlfriend. I love spending time with you and all of our, shall I say, extra-curricular activities, but letting you eat me would be a step too far.” He chuckled.

“Oh, good”, she said with relief, “for a minute, I thought I might have to go get the forms for you to sign.” Finishing her lobster meat, she picked up an oyster from the end of the row of three oysters in front of her, squeezing lemon juice onto it as she prepared to swallow it.

“And what would you do if I signed the forms?”

Swallowing the oyster, she cleared her throat, then said “Well, duh, if you actually signed the forms, I’d be obligated to shrink you down and..eat you.”

“Wait. You’d really eat me?”

“I would. I’d enjoy it too. But only if that’s what you want. Do you want me to get the forms?”

“NO! I’m just uh…I don’t know what to say. I thought you liked me”, he said.

“Sweetie..Darren..I do love you. I..er, do you realize I’m using all my willpower now to keep from trying to seduce you into my stomach? There’s a part of me, a big part in fact, that really wants to gobble you up. It’s like, literally, my favorite thing in the world to do.”

“The whole thing”, he sighed, watching her start on her second oyster, “it’s just hard for me to believe.”

 

Darren just shook his head, looking down at the table. When he looked up, Lindsay was starting on her third oyster. Or WAS it? The thing was wiggling.

“What’s that Linz?”

“This”, Lindsay said, bringing the little man, who was about an inch and half tall, up to her face, “is my dessert. What’s your name again?”, she asked the shrinky.

Darren could hear the little man saying something, but couldn’t quite make it out from his side of the table.

“Mark”, Lindsay said, saying the little man’s name aloud, “are you ready Mark? Ready for your private little vore ride?” She smirked as she said this, altering her attention between Mark and Darren.

While Darren couldn’t understand the tiny man, Lindsay could, as she eyeballed him. “Oh my god, it’s happening. It’s really happening”, Mark exclaimed.

“Yep, it’s happening alright”, Lindsay confirmed with a warm smile.

A lifelong voraphile, Mark’s little heart was beating so fast he could hear it. He was about to experience his dream and the moment was surreal. When he’d overhead his schoolmate Jackie talking about Forbidden Dish with the other girls before class a few days ago, he’d resolved to make a trip and see for himself if the buzz was for real. Getting shrunk had been the first riveting step and now he was about to get swallowed by the restaurant’s premiere voress, Lindsay. Having spent time looking over the profile of all the waitresses at Forbidden Dish, he stroked his cock, his mind numb as his vision switched between the girl’s gorgeous eyes and her moist succulent mouth.

 

Darren couldn’t believe it. Here was a real live shrunken man. It (for he thought of the person as an ‘it’) was moving it’s limbs and speaking. Clearly, this was not a puppet or toy. It was a living, breathing person. And his girlfriend had ahold of the shrunken man and was positing to eat the thing. Darren quickly shifted out of his seat to move closer to Lindsay’s side to observe it.

Darren could hear the little man’s squeaky voice. He seemed to be in a state of anxiety, moving his little hands in front of his face as Lindsay dangled him over her open mouth. As Darren neared her side, he watched as she dropped ‘Mark’ onto her outstretched tongue, bringing her tongue back into her mouth. She swirled Mark around in her mouth, clearly savoring his flavor.

 

Lindsay looked towards Darren, then opened her mouth slightly.

“Say goodbye Mark”, she said to the little man within who was coated in her saliva. Then she tilted her head back and swallowed. Darren followed the lump in her throat as it’s path continued downward. Lindsay’s other hand was on her belly, where she felt a light fluttering as he moved about within. Little Mark’s digestion digestion was now inevitable. LIndsay opened her mouth and went “ahhhh”.

“Oh my god, Linz. That was amazing. That was a little man and you just…ate him.” Darren felt a twitch in his genitals. He was surprised to feel a bit aroused. He was beginning to understand the underlying eroticism of a tiny man getting swallowed whole by a beautiful woman.

For Lindsay, little Mark hadn’t tasted appreciably different than the many dozens of men she’d devoured thus far, but somehow, doing the deed in front of her boyfriend delivered an air of naughtiness that heightened her pleasure.

“Now for my favorite part”, Lindsay declared as she unscrewed the lid on a clear jar that Darren hadn’t noticed until now. It contained four shrinkies – the group of guys from her earlier table. They had wanted to be eaten by Jackie, but she’d had a short shift due to her upcoming Finals that she needed to study for and had left early, so Lindsay had set them aside into their own separate bowl, covering it with a lid so that no other server would take them and until she had a chance to go on break for herself.

She picked up the first one (Billy), grasping it’s arms above it’s head, she brought it out and dipped the tiny man in her cocktail sauce, giving it a heavy dose. Then she lifted him up over her open mouth, flicking her tongue and lashing at it’s little legs, which were flailing helplessly. The tip of her tongue swiped it’s bottom, making it squeak, as the sauce dripped into her mouth. She lowered it slowly into her mouth, closing her lips around it’s legs, then slurping it in, the suction audible to Darren, before gulping it down. The little lump could be seen visibly straining as it traversed her neck downwards and disappeared into her torso.

As Darren looked on, fascinated, she ate the next three shrinkies in the same manner with which she had dispatched her oysters, sucking all the juices off of them before roughly slurping them down her gullet.

“It didn’t look like some of those little ones wanted to be eaten”, Darren observed.

“Yeah, some of them change their minds after they get shrunk down. It’s not uncommon. They get eaten anyway”, Lindsay replied with an air of casualness. She winked at Darren, then licked her lips. “Happens all the time here”, she paused for a couple moments, happy at his amusement and enjoying the different expressions he was making, almost visualizing for her what he was thinking, “Wanna see it? How we shrink guys down?”


Darren thought about it for a moment, then said “Hell yeah!”


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter