- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Virtual Vore chapter 4.

Virtual Vore: Epilogue(s)


Epilogue part 1

 

public parking lot

 

Jenny walked to her car alone. She was somewhat saddened at the loss of her cousin and her would-be boyfriend...but all in all, it hadn't been a bad day. After all, she had eaten her first shrunk guy...and it was WONDERFUL. And there were plenty more fish in the sea. She couldn't wait for her next trip to the Forbidden Dish.

 

Epilogue part 2


Employee parking lot behind the Forbidden Dish, closing time

 

Danielle walked with Lindsay to her car. She had given Lindsay a ride to work this night as Lindsay’s car was in the shop.

 

“Heard there was a problem with the Virtual Vore today.”, said Danielle,

“Really?”

“Yeah. I guess the random shrinker somehow went early today? Was supposed to fire in two or three days based on the bodycount. Zapped some poor kid just out of high school I heard. Heard you were doing the ride for a bit.”

“Yeah, probably.” Lindsay said, casually dismissing the comment.

“What do you mean, probably?”

“Probably wasn’t supposed to fire for a couple days.”

“You mean you overrode the settings?!”

“What! He looked real tasty. I did give him 90 seconds on the tongue, atleast.”

“Lindsay!”, scolded Danielle, “you’re so naughty!”

Lindsay just gave her a wicked smile. They both laughed as they got in their car.

 

 

Epilogue part 3


 Tuesday 11:20 pm, Brentwood, inside the Dresdin house

 

Vicki had known something was dreadfully wrong when Aiden’s friends showed up at her home without him.

 

“…and that’s what happened Ms. Dresdin”, Tom, standing with alongside Kenny had detailed the gruesome episode for her. She had asked for every detail.

“God dammit!”, she slammed her hand on her countertop. “Why couldn’t he just wait til Wednesday…Oh, uh, thank you boys. I appreciate this. It’s a hard thing for us all. Please take care.”

Vicki had entertained the idea of swallowing her erstwhile stepson. It had been a fantasy of hers, thought she would never actually trick or talk Aiden into getting shrunk down. Nevertheless, if he was shrunk down and ended up placed in front of her, she would definitely eat him and enjoy doing so. Which is why she encouraged him to go on Wednesday nights, for that was when she frequented the Dish and she also had a contact there which would procure the young man for her in the event he did get shrunk down. Now, that would never happen. On the other hand, she had liked her young stepson and thought he had a bright future and would have been happy to see him succeed in life. She was thus saddened on multiple levels.

 

The boys had left, somewhat confused. What did it matter what day they went to the Forbidden Dish? They couldn’t think of what might be different on Wednesday.

 

 

Aiden’s Epilogue (in Lindsay’s Belly)

 

Aiden didn’t know what had happened. He had went with his friends to Forbidden Dish to try out the new Virtual Vore ride.

The girl. That gorgeous girl with the strawberry-blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. That gorgeous ass. Not that he was on the lookout for a new girlfriend. He had dated an older girl, a real woman, for a couple months now. In fact, it was Megan’s suggestion that he check out the Dish in the first place (after she had heard from the servers about Aiden meeting up with Jenny).

But that girl with the gorgeous ass had teased and distracted him. The next thing he knew, he was disoriented as he was finishing the ride. And the girl – she was huge now. Or had he shrunk? She had picked him up. He felt a great suction on his body, particularly his lower torso. He remembered struggling to try to get out, pushing with as much leverage as he could generate on her bottom lip. The girl was really good with her mouth. The last thing he remembered was immense pleasure, than an explosion from his body and than complete darkness.

 

Than, the dream began. He was in a dark tunnel. It was tight, constricted, and almost vertical. He struggled, trying to grasp something to keep from falling. To make matters worse, he felt the walls were constricting, undulating, pushing him down against his will. His efforts were futile and desperation and a sense of helplessness flooded his id.

 

Now, he had awoken in the darkness. Or had he simply continued into a nightmare?

 

He was being pulled and pushed. Something was churning into him. It was wet…and hot...and fleshy. It was like being in a blender, but without the blades. Instead, he began to itch. Scratching at his calves and shins, the itchiness soon spread to his thighs and forearms. The churning continued.

God! Where am I?

Aiden searched for an exit, some light of any nature. There was none.

He was having a hard time breathing.


The itching turned into an acute burning sensation.

“Oh god. It hurts”, he screamed. He spread his body out, lashing in all directions. “Megan. Megan, please help me! I don’t know…”

His scream was cut off as an acrid liquid entered his mouth, causing him to sputter and cough. It burned his insides. He began to hyperventilate.

 

Continuing to lurch and dive this way and that, blindly, he heard something which shook him to his soul.

 

Laughter. It was almost…mocking.

It was nearby, but he couldn’t detect the direction.

More laughter. It was all-encompassing. Something told him that the laughter was at his expense.

Make it go away!, he thought, curling up into a fetal position, holding his knees to his chest. He was losing strength quickly…

 

In another minute, Aiden had lost consciousness for the last time. His body, spread-eagled and limp now, was squished and stretched, the level of bile overtaking him as it filled Lindsay’s stomach. Soon, his flesh, muscles and sinews would be broken down, contributing to the lovely physique of the predator who devoured him.

 

Oh yeah, Lindsay smirked as she thought to herself, I love my job!

 

The End