- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Virtual Vore chapter 3.

Image of Lindsay with tiny Aiden by Uschi3.

Virtual Vore: More than Virtually Vored


Forbidden Dish – Third Floor

 

The guys had waited anxiously for perhaps 15 minutes before it was their turn.

Kenny, then Tom had done the Virtual Vore first, depositing their clothes into the dumbwaiter and hitting the adjoining shower before hopping onto the retractable tongue. They had indicated to the attendant, Jackie, that they had already had signed the legal forms, which she verified with her terminal. Both guys obviously had a blast and their moans and hollers could be heard outside. Aiden and Jenny smiled at eachother as they listened.

 

Then it was Aiden’s turn. As he removed his clothing, his skin glistened with sweat from his dancing. The attendant silently observed his lithe, muscular body which included strong legs and glutes and delectable abs and pecs, and strong shoulders. She was mesmerized by how his muscles flexed and stretched as he undressed. She noticed that he was semi-erect and that his skin was completely hairless and smooth around his crotch. He handed his clothes and his phone to Jenny.

“Wax?”, said a bubbly female voice.

Looking up, he saw the attendant was none other than the strawberry-blond hottie with the funny shirt that he had bumped into earlier. He was slightly confused as another attendant had been there mere moments before. The attendant’s name tag read “Lindsay”. He smiled and nodded as he pulled off his socks.

 

Aiden was about to hop into the shower when he was stopped by a polite grasp of a hand on his hip. “Hang on there stud. You look delicious just as you are. What’s your name?” She began fiddling with the control settings, keeping an eye on him as he dropped his socks and shoes into Jenny’s waiting arms.

“Aiden”, he said, standing up straight, hands on his hips.

Clearly, this is a confident boy, thought Lindsay, letting his stuff hang out there without even a hint that he was bothered by her or Jenny’s observation of his nakedness. Licking her lips she returned her gaze to his face, smiling.  “Wrong. You’re dinner!”

Aiden smiled and shrugged his soldiers.

“Hop on in stud. I’m ready for you.” She playfully swiped his butt as he sat on the exposed ‘tongue’ of the ride. “Enjoy your ride”, she paused, chuckling, “I know I will.” She bent over to secure his arms and legs on the tongue, allowing Aiden a look down her shirt.

“See ya down below”, said Jenny, rolling her eyes at the comment, and headed for the stairs to the second level. This Lindsay girl was getting on her nerves and was clearly after Aiden.

“See ya”, Lindsay answered, though Jenny’s comment hadn’t been directed towards her.

 

With Aiden now on board, his body splayed on the tongue, it retracted into the waiting mouth. Soon the eyes lit up green. Moments later, the eyes would turn orange, the mouth smiled and said “Ahhhh.”

 

Well, that’s interesting, thought Jackie, watching from a distance away as she prepared to go down to the second level. She hadn’t expected the random shrink routine to kick in for a few days atleast.

 

***


Tom and Kenny and Jenny watched from the side, the boys having collected their belonging and gotten dressed, Jenny with Aiden’s clothes still in her arms. Soon the attendant was down standing patiently beside the ‘stomach’ area. Suddenly, there came out of the tunnel above some type of movement and a thump. Both guys and Jenny moved closer to the stomach, peering at the attendant, who had moved into the stomach area and was picking something up.


Sure enough, they could see that it was indeed Aiden that had come through, but it hadn’t been as long a ride as expected. And he was tiny – about 3 inches tall or so. Aiden looked dazed as the attendant said something to him. He wobbled a bit between her thumb and forefinger as she observed his dangling nude form.

 (Lindsay with tiny Aiden)

They looked on with amusement as the attendant steadied herself and, without further adieu, put Aiden’s feet into her mouth, his little body facing down onto her tongue, then proceeded to slurp him in up to his waist.

"Hwmmph", exclaimed Aiden as he was sucked in and her lips clamped around his waist, though the observers heard him not.

The tiny Aiden seemed to push on her lips with all his might. Suddenly, his waist made it out, his little erection now visible above her bottom lip. He looked for an instant like a swimmer pushing himself to get up out of the water.

Somebody! Please! Help him!”, shouted Jenny, her eyes wide in disbelief and horror. She looked at a nearby server. The girl simply ignored her.

Then, Aiden was sucked back in waist deep once again, his arms anchored on her bottom lip the only thing keeping him from losing all leverage and his whole body being swallowed. He struggled this way for a few seconds. Then his body went suddenly limp as the girl suckled him. After a few moments, Aiden’s body seemed to convulse violently and went stiff and he grunted, then the rest of his body was slurped into the girl’s mouth like a noodle and swallowed. She traced the rather large bulge in her throat with her index finger as it traveled down. The attendant paused for a moment, then licked her lips as she directed her attention towards them.

 

Kenny turned to tom with a grin and exclaimed in both surprised and excited fashion “Oh. Shit!” Their buddy had just been eaten. This had been their most thrilling experience yet. And yet…they would never see Aiden again. Their friend, who both had grown up with, had competed with. Images of their experiences flashed quickly through their head – the fun times, the bad times, the happy times, the annoying times – a collage of thoughts flooded through their minds in seconds. They had loved him dearly. And now – he was simply no more.

 

Lindsay passed by them on her way to the stairs back up to the third level.

“Em, did you really eat him?”, Kenny asked her nervously, but also with a sense of curiosity. Kenny was a bit of a vore fetishist, like Connor. Tom looked at him a bit sideways.

Lindsay didn’t answer, simply winked. The boy’s stares followed her as she walked up the stairs, watching her bubble butt jiggle as she took each step. She knew they were watching.

 

***


Forbidden Dish – Restaurant level

 

The cute teen girl seemed a bit troubled. She was carrying someone's clothes. As she approached the entrance lobby of the Forbidden Dish, the hostess noticed that something was amiss.

"Here honey, I'll take those", she collected the clothes and a phone from the cute girl. Tom and Kenny were several steps behind Jenny, and as the door closed behind her, Rachael stopped the pair.

"What's the matter with her?", she asked.

"That girl up there. She…she ate her boyfriend...and our friend." Tom said, his speech was halting and laboured. He was still in a bit of shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that", she comforted her. "Who ate him? What did she look like. What did he look like?"

Tom gave a description of Aiden and mentioned the girl that was running the Virtual Vore machine and had strawberry-blond hair. He was continuing when the girl interrupted him, turning him to see a beautiful strawberry-blond haired server coming down the club stairs and towards them. Tom nodded and looked at the floor.

 

As Lindsay came closer, Rachael said, almost teasingly: "Lindsay, did you eat that cute young guy on the vore slide?"

"Sure did. Ate him right up", Lindsay said, glancing a look towards her, "He was good too.", she said with genuine honesty, eyeballing the two young guys near the door.

 

As Lindsay went back into the restaurant proper, a thought came into Tom’s mind. He hadn’t seen Connor. Giving the hostess a description, Rachael had asked around, but none of the servers in the restaurant could remember seeing him leave. A pretty dark-haired waitress named Danielle had remembered serving him a drink at a table with a woman, but wouldn’t go into too much detail on the looks of the woman, just saying she had worn a cowboy hat and had brown hair.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter