- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A giant head is installed in the new upper club (third) floor; for a premium price, a person could get 'virtually vored'.

Chapter 1 of Virtual Vore.

Image of Aiden by JobeAngelo. Image of The Virtual Vore ‘face’ by SupernovaTyler.

Virtual Vore - The New Ride


Tuesday, early evening, Brentwood, California.

 

Aiden gave one final flex in the mirror, taking a selfie of his ripped abs. He couldn’t help it – he was a bit of a show-off.

 (Aiden)

Then, going to his room, he quickly put his shirt on and raced downstairs. He had places to go.

 

“Just where do you think you’re going young man?” Vicki Dresdin, thirty-two year old housewife of a wealthy architect said to her stepson. She had married his father five years earlier and the two had gotten along quite well. In fact, due to his honest, hardworking and athletic upbringing, as well as the hunk of a young man he was growing into, she had for a couple years harbored a secret sexual crush on him. He was a good kid with a bright future and she felt it her duty to look out for him, no matter that he was not her blood child.

Considering for a moment whether he should try to fib, he opted to tell her the truth. “I’m going with the guys to the Forbidden Dish. I’m gonna meet Jenny there.”

“Oh, honey. You know I don’t like you going to that place. It can be quite dangerous for handsome young men like you. Weren’t you just there over the weekend?”

“I know, Vicki”, he called her by her first name, which she preferred, “but you know I’m a careful person. I don’t really have a vore fetish. And…it’s a good place to meet girls. I did meet Jenny there, by the way. You’d really like her.”

Without thinking, Vicki blurted out, “Well, can’t you just wait until tomorrow night?”

Bewildered, Aiden started to respond, “Wha..?”

Vicki shook her head quickly, as if trying to clear her head, looking like a person trying to get rid of a head cold, “Er…nevermind. As long as you’re not tempted by any of those…those vixens who walk around impersonating waitresses. I want you to stay away from them. I’ve seen what…er, heard of what they do there.” She caught herself, not wanting to reveal that she had indeed visited the Forbidden Dish herself on multiple occasions with a couple of her girl friends. She had even swallowed a boy the same age as her stepson on a dare. The boy had obviously had a cougar vore fetish and who was she to not grant the boy his fantasy? Even now, the thought tickled her fancy.

“That won’t be a problem Vicki. We’re just going to dance for a bit and then ride the Virtual Vore. That’s as safe as a guy can be, wouldn’t you think? Oh, and can I get dad’s debit card?”

 

Vicki paused for a few moments, then catching her stepson’s eye, she relented.

“Oh, allright. But remember, Aiden, your father’s money doesn’t grow on trees, you know? After this time, I want you all to take a break from that place for awhile. There’s so many other things to do around here.” She handed him the debit card and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks Vicki.”

“Go on then. Have fun”, she yelled to him as he was exiting the front door, “and NO RED BRACELETS.”

 

***

 

The club at the Forbidden Dish was hopping. Ever since the inclusion of the new vore slide, called Virtual Vore, which was part of the new third level (second club level), things had been wild. Meghyn, the now majority owner of the Forbidden Dish, was thrilled and recently had to hire new staff to accommodate the growing demand. Things had taken a slight downturn prior to the announcement of the third level and the new slide, but the buzz had been incredible since.

  (The Virtual Vore 'face')

What was Virtual Vore. The slide’s entrance was a huge comely woman’s face, built into a wall. It had a retractable tongue made out of lush, stretchy material that sex dolls were made of (rubber, plush, silicone, and thermoplastic elastomer). When the machine was in use the eyes would glow green and the mouth would form a smile as the occupant was slurped about and around for several minutes in fake enzyme (water). Often, this was enough to get an occupant off.  For this reason, the mouth and slide would be sanitized after each visit. In a door next to the mouth entrance was a shower where participants would clean off after they had signed the consent waiver. They would drop their clothes and belongings into a cupboard, which functioned as a dumbwaiter to the level below. After stepping onto the tongue, the occupant would be in the closed mouth for several minutes, being slurped up and down and side to side. Wet, slippery, slurping noises could be heard along with an occasional woman’s moan. These sound effects, while barely audible from the outside, could be heard quite distinctly by the occupant. The occupant would then be ‘swallowed’, the mouth tilting back and upwards, depositing into the ‘esophagus’, which was a very tight constricting slide that was fairly long and would massage occupant’s body as it angled steeply down towards the ‘stomach’. The stomach was guarded by a sphincter, which opened via weight sensor. The stomach was simply a soft square landing spot, like a large trampoline, filled with slimes, on the second floor. After the ride, the participants would then rinse off in another nearby shower, collect their belongings and put their clothes back on before deciding to continue clubbing or leave. It gave one the sexual thrill and excitement of being vored without the final consequences. That being said, it was an expensive ride.

 

Atleast, that is how the Virtual Vore was marketed to the public. And for 99.5% of those that rode the Virtual Vore, that was precisely their experience. What was not highly marketed was the random miniaturization aspect that was built into the throat, the slide, of the ride. One out of every two hundred participants would be shrunk down to a relatively large size of 4 inches, to be eaten by the server on duty. On these very rare occasions, the face’s eyes would glint orange and the mouth would let out an “ahhhh” as the occupant was ‘swallowed’ down the makeshift esophagus. This seemed to amuse bystanders, who weren’t really aware that someone was about to be really eaten, atleast not at this early stage of the ride’s life cycle. The randomization element would, in subsequent months, become well known to the public. It was, in fact, part of the consent form legalise (very tiny print) that participants signed prior to going on the ride. Of course, the waiver was presented to customers as an insurance policy to protect the owners of Forbidden Dish. There was another element to operating the machinery. It could be overridden, in terms of time inside the mouth (default of 4 minutes) and to make the shrink ray operational.

One may ask what the motivation was for people to come to the Forbidden Dish. Many were vore enthusiasts. Some were those looking to find a potential hook-up. When they visited the FD, they weren't really expecting to die and they didn't really want to die. But what they did want to do is meet someone hot. They wanted to be tempted to consider being eaten. The thought thrilled and tittilated them. They had all told themselves that they would only, ONLY go through with the deed if they met someone who would blow off their sexual doors, so to speak. And most of the prey were men, but there  was a smaller subset of women with this fetish. The funny thing is - a fun, friendly ambiance, alcohol, sexual tension, peer pressure, a catering to the subliminal urges with occasion show-vore demonstrations by the staff, a voracious predator. All these things turned the unthinkable to potential reality and impaired otherwise better judgement...and a lot more often than one would think. And there was more. The men loved the attention of the female staff and patrons. If a predator was insistent and resilient, this added to the thrill of the challenge – the thrill of the chase.  Also, most assumed the predators would ‘play’ with their meal, perhaps for several minutes, making it a worthwhile tradeoff for those consumed. Indeed, many predators implied and encouraged such thoughts into their prey or atleast hinted towards it. But few predators actually followed through on this, whether they disdained sexual contact with the particular prey, got caught up in the moment and couldn’t resist the early swallow, or simply used it to trick, surprise or lead on their prey so they would consent to getting shrunk. After that, things were entirely in their hands.

For the would-be predators who came to the FD, the motivation was almost always one of sexual thrill, and eating a real live person who they had just interacted with or knew, the feeling of control over their livelihood was intoxicating. Would there be some who regretted eating someone, perhaps a friend – yes, that would happen on rare occasion.

Now, with the advent of the Virtual Vore, there was a way to bring in continuing customers and a more youthful crowd. They could experience the thrill of being eaten and still go on about their daily lives. It was a win-win, for the business and for the clientele.

 

***

 

The Virtual Vore had been in operation for two weeks when recent high school graduates and wrestling teammates Connor, Tom, Aiden, and Kenny had visited Forbidden Dish. The buddies had tried the slide on that first visit and loved it. Being very socially aware, they were aware of what Forbidden Dish was all about, the (mostly female)-giantess-vore themed restaurant and club where (mostly)-men were shrunk down to be eaten by the gorgeous staff and patrons who visited. On that first occasion, they had not garnered the red bracelets (an indicator that they were willing to be consumed), telling the hostess that they merely wanted to try the slide and see what the place was all about. They had been back again the following weekend, forgoing the costly slide ride and instead trying the red bracelets. By no means did they intend to get eaten, but rather to see what the experience was all about…and how many girls and women they could interact with. With any luck, and with their youthful good looks, the Forbidden Dish could be a source for future hook-ups.

In fact, the boys did have some success on that front. Aiden had met a beautiful young college student named Jenny, aged 19, who was in town visiting relatives and the Dish. She was there without a bracelet, basically trying to see what all the fuss was about. She was there with her cousin Phoebe, who it turned out, was a bit of a maneater. Phoebe had already eaten two guys by the time the gang had ran into the two and, after Phoebe had propositioned each of them, they had wearily steered clear of her for the rest of the evening. Connor also had some success, meeting an ‘older’ woman, one of his fantasies. She was a very fit, attractive brown-haired lady who it turned out was a cop. Her name was Kate. Connor had talked with her for some time on his own. Connor’s other kink was voring. He enjoyed reading about it and thinking about it. In fact, it was his idea to try out the Dish in the first place. When he came back to rejoin them, he stated “I think I’m in love.” They all laughed. As Kate sauntered by, apparently on her way out of the restaurant, she browsed his shoulder with her hand and said, “See ya round kid.”

They had agreed to revisit the club in a few days and spend a longer time there next time. In the meantime, Aiden wanted to meet up with Jenny, but her itinerary was pretty much set for the next couple days.

“Don’t worry”, she had told the somewhat pouting Aiden, “we have plenty of time to get to know eachother. I’ll see you at the Dish on Tuesday and I’ll be in town through Saturday. Just behave yourself until I see you then, ok?”

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter