- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 of my rewrite version of oishi1's story, The Gift.

Images of Donna by Allure-Alley, Ronni by Vorifax & Voralfixation, respectively. Image of Donna with Danny by CGVore.

The Gifts: Donna's Dance Floor Pickups


Donna was a hit on the dance floor. Guys wanted to get with her. Women wanted to be her. She had no problem attracting attention. She had a well-practiced smile which was magnetic to horny males.

  

She danced for a little while with one boy in a blue t-shirt named Pierre for awhile. She liked the way he moved his hips and swayed his pelvis – it was very confident and sexual. Feeling she had him wrapped around her little finger, she noticed something from the corner of her eye. She turned to make eye contact with the person, who stood observing her from a corner of the dance area. Is that…?

The boy had turned and his back was to her now. His vision was on one of the waitresses that walked by him with a couple of Shrinky Shots on her tray.

Donna went up on her tiptoes and put her hands over the boy’s eyes and said, “Danny Fortenberry, fancy seeing you here. Did you come to Forbidden Dish to be my snack?”

Danny initially began to move to get away from the small hands that grasped his face and hid his vision, but he instantly recognized the voice and he felt the smallness of her well-manicured fingers as well as the swell of her breasts on his back and he knew who it was.

“Donna”, he said, in happy surprise, though he kept his current posture, “I heard you might be here. But I don’t know if I’m ready for your consumption.”

Donna whispered huskily into his ear, “C’mon Danny. I know you want to.”

--

 

It was several minutes later when Donna rejoined Ronni at their table. Martha was still nowhere to be seen.  In her hand, she carried the three shrunken naked boys that she had convinced to become her and her friend’s snacks.

“Brought you another present. This is Pierre and Paul”, Donna announced, as she placed two blond shrinkies on the table. She looked around. “Martha hasn’t come back yet?”

Ronni’s eyes lit up as she peered down at the two little shrinkies. She answered Donna’s question without thinking, “nope, not yet.”

Donna sighed. She had procured a shrinky for each of them. Now, there was one too many. “Oh well, you are the birthday girl. I guess you get two. Happy birthday.”

Ronni squealed with glee as she picked up the two shrinkies. One had started to run when Ronni had reached down for them and Ronni, in her inebriated state, was clunky in how she scooped them up together, holding one by his arm, the other by his leg. “Woohoo! Happy birthday to Meh! Mmm, they look so delicious, I want to eat them both right now.”

Anxious to prove that she had gotten better from her earlier effort, she popped Paul into her mouth head-first, his torso landing face-down onto her tongue, his legs flapping around outside of her lips. 

 (Ronni eating Paul and Pierre)

Quickly, she slurped the rest of him in and, tilting her head back, traced the squirming lump down her neck as she gulped him down.  “Mmmm”, she sighed happily, having enjoyed the wiggly treat.

“Oh, wow”, muttered Pierre as he watched his buddy get eaten. He was taken with Ronni’s luscious full lips.

“Your turn, pipsqueak”, she laughed, then brought the besotted boy into her mouth in same fashion with which she’d dispatched tiny Paul.

Her cheeks swelled as she saturated the boy within her mouth, endeavoring to taste him all over before gulping him down her throat, the outline of his body pressed against her smooth neck as it travelled downward into her belly. “Fuck yeah!”, she said proud and loud, delighted by the taste and squirming little bodies she’d just devoured, “I love this place.”


Donna laughed at Ronni’s exuberance and was thrilled at her friend’s happiness. She had set Danny down onto a plate in front of her where both had observed Ronni’s gluttonous devouring of the two boys Donna had danced with earlier.

Having watched Ronni easily dispatch with the two others, Danny was having second thoughts about getting eaten. He turned his attention from Ronni back towards Donna just in time to see her mouth descending towards him. While he was conflicted about being eaten, his cock throbbed and quivered and pointed up towards the ceiling. Or would have pointed towards the ceiling if not for the approaching blond-haired beautiful face approaching him from above.

 (Donna with Danny)

For awhile, Danny stood entranced as the face moved closer to him. Finally, as he felt Donna’s breath over him and could feel the moisture from her lips near to his face, his mind suddenly sprang into action, “Donna, wait!...”

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continues in the next chapter