- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of my rewrite version of oishi1's story, The Gift.

Image of Ronni by solohansolo.

The Gifts: Dinner Prep


After Kylie left, Upton thought about his upcoming schedule for the day. He had classes at 3 and at 5. He wondered if he should blow them off. He’d never missed class, or a day of work, or anything else he’d ever said he’d attend. He was good that way. He decided he would go to his 3pm class, for sentimental value and to keep his mind off the planned events of the evening. It might be my last one, he thought. He wondered if he should tell anyone else about his trip to Forbidden Dish. Would someone try to talk him out of going? He decided he wouldn’t mention it to anyone else. No need for any other distractions.

In the meantime, he decided he needed a bite to eat to tide him over, so he headed down to the cafeteria to get a late light lunch.

After procuring several items and a juice box, he loaded his tray to take back to his room. On the way, he walked by a couple of students from his floor. There was Tia and Danny and a couple others he didn’t recognize, sitting on a couch just outside the cafeteria and eating their food.

“Heard you’re going to the Dish tonight”, said Tia in a teasing tone, “have fun.”  She and the others had a big smile on their faces. Upton stopped to watch as Tia tipped her head back and dropped a crouton from her salad into her gaping mouth, swallowing it. She gulped, looking at him, then started giggling. The others joined in, laughing.

  (Tia, Danny and others)

It was too much for Upton’s patience and nerves. He bolted away, almost tripping and spilling his tray, but luckily, his food items just swayed and didn’t topple off.

What the hell? Did Kylie let his secret out? That wouldn’t be like her. But yet, there could be no doubt that someone had told them. Worst of all was that Danny Fortenberry, his rival for Donna’s affections, knew and had joined in his mockery. He couldn’t stand the blond-haired brat. Why does Donna even give him the time of day? “Atleast Donna will be my date tonight, prick!”, he muttered to himself as he opened the door to his room.

--

After his 3pm class, he returned to his room and steeled himself and tried to spend the last few hours (possibly of his life) finishing a book he’d been reading. He knew he’d just barely make it.

He took a long shower and changed into his going-out clothes before he started reading so he wouldn’t be rushing later. He decided to dress nice, but not fancy, so he put on a button up shirt and a fresh pair of jeans.

Upton’s stomach was upset from nerves, but he pushed through in an effort to finish the book. Every now and then he’d glance at the clock and was alarmed to realize how quickly time seemed to melt away.

 

***

 

 “So whadd’ya think fellas - want to help me crash Upton’s party tonight? I hate to see that wimp out with Donna. She’s way too hot for him.” Though it was unusual for Donna to date underclassmen, Danny was hopeful Upton would end up in Donna’s belly by the end of the night and he would have Donna’s attention all to himself.

Danny had summoned his fellow blond-haired friends, Paul and Pierre, to his room to let them in on Upton and Donna’s plans for the evening. The three, all aged nineteen, were known among the girls in their dorm as ‘The Triumvirate’ for the way the fit trio typically paraded around together.

“I dunno, man”, said Paul, “I heard that the women there shrink and eat guys. Remember when Donna took Clark and Michael there? No one’s seen either of them since that night.”

“Yeah, but Donna said Clark chickened out when she went to eat him”, Danny said, “so I think he’s just laying low somewhere with his deflated ego. Can you imagine that guy – agreeing to get swallowed and then backing out. I mean, what kind of jerk would do that?”

“We should be aight dude”, said Pierre, trying to act cool and patting Paul’s shoulder, “from what I heard about that place, there’s so much steaming hot pussy there, you could actually go swimming in it.”

“Ok”, said Danny, clapping his hands together, “it’s a plan then. Let’s meet back here at 6:30 and I’ll drive.”

“I’m calling shotgun already”, said Pierre.

 

***

 

Donna checked her makeup in the mirror. Donna and Martha shared a dorm and Ronni lived across the hall. They met at Donna and Martha’s to get ready.

“Perfect”, she said. Most people would agree with her. She exerted a lot of effort to make everything look effortless, but it paid off big time. Men lined up to give her stuff and women flocked to hang out with her and fight over her castoffs. It had been that way as long as she could remember, and she wouldn’t change it for the world.

She was dressed to kill (literally) with a metallic purplish-blue top which hugged her torso and exposed her shoulders and midriff. The center v-cut showed off her pert cleavage. She also wore a pair of tight-fitting black latex shorts which rose high on her thighs to just below her crotch. She had killer gams and loved to show off all the hard work she put in at the gym.  She knew men loved them. She finished it off with platform heels that made her look taller (as if she needed it).

“So, let me get this straight“, Ronni said, “You go to this restaurant, they shrink men, and you swallow them?”

“Pretty much”, Martha replied.

“Why aren’t more people talking about this? It seems like it’d kind of be a big deal!”, Ronni said, “I can’t believe it’d actually be legal! You’ve both been there before? What’s it like?” One question seemed to fly out of her mouth before the other was even finished, but that was just Ronni. She tended to be full of energy and have little to no volume control, but she was funny, quick-witted, and very outgoing. Martha liked her because she did enough talking for both of them. Donna liked her because she helped deflect the losers.

“W-we’ve gone before”, Martha said, “I think it’s legal because the men volunteer.”

“That’s the craziest thing I’ve heard so far”, Ronny said, “Who would volunteer to be eaten? I mean - can you imagine?” She got up as she talked and began to flail her arms. Her theater background had made her unable to talk without moving (or maybe her inability to talk without moving made her good for theater.) “Do they just one day think ‘hmm, I feel like a snack’? Get it?” Not waiting for a response, she continued, “I’m totally down for this.” She clapped her hands and jumped up from her chair, “I mean I want to try it out, but I still don’t see why anybody would want us to do this.”

“I think it’s a sexual thing”, Donna said in a noncommittal way while continuing to primp unnecessarily.

“Yeah that makes sense”, Ronni said, rolling her eyes. Martha blushed, “So, what are we waiting for?”

“I told Upton we’d pick him up at 7”, Donna said, adding, “He’s buying.”

Really? Wait, is he also…?”, Ronni started.

“Yup”, Donna told her, “But I think he’ll chicken out. He seemed unsure when he volunteered.”

“I wouldn’t blame him!”, Ronni said, “If you’d asked me, I’d be like heeell naw! Then I’d deck ya and you’d be like ‘Eyoo thud!’” She accentuated this by acting it out. “Well, I’m ready when everyone else is. It’s mah birthday and I’m ready to go do something stupid!”

Ronni was wearing a colorful shirt with elaborate designs that bared her tummy, short shorts that didn’t have legs and red suspenders. She was wearing an old pair of sneakers and a touch of eyeliner, which made her brown eyes ‘pop’.

She was tall like Donna but more athletic and she wore her bleach-blond hair fairly short.

  (Ronni)

“I guess it’s close enough to time”, Donna said, “Let’s not leave Upton waiting.”

Martha nodded and got up to follow them. She was dressed more conservatively than the other two. Donna couldn’t understand why she insisted on wearing a skirt with a simple blouse and button-up red sweater. At least show some skin. How does she expect to get anybody’s attention like that?

“Yeah Donna, don’t get any ideas or”, Ronni feigned a punch and spun around, “Eyoo thud!”

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter