- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of my rewrite version of Dinner Dates - episode 10.

Image of Lindsay with Quinn by echodeck.

Dinner Dates 10 - Quinn's End (Finders Keepers)

 

Tilda walked into the kitchen and looked at the glass jar she had set aside before leaving last night. It contained three men.

“Hello boys!” she said to the three men. They all stood and started backing towards the far side of the jar. Tilda laughed. As if that would help them!

“I made a promise to you three earlier. I told you that you would be my dinner tonight and I’m here to make good on my promise. Who wants to go first? Now I bet you do!”

“Please! Please No!” said the man she had just grabbed and extracted from the bowl.

“Oh now! I can’t be expected to work without my dinner, can I?” Tilda popped him into her mouth and swallowed him quickly, shivering with delight as he wiggled on his way down.

 

“You’re next!” she told the man she grabbed in the bowl. He looked up at her face, enormous in his field of vision. Her wide, bright smile opened to reveal a red interior disappearing into darkness. With what seemed like terrific speed he was propelled forward and into the darkness.

Her mouth closed behind him and he felt the woman swallow, forcing him into her esophagus, sealing the way behind him in a wall of flesh and forcing him downwards. He screamed and tried to stop himself by throwing his arms out to either side but it was no use. He was propelled downwards and eventually fell into her awaiting stomach.

 

The third man was already in Tilda’s mouth. She gulped him easily and then paused a second to wait for him to reach her stomach. Tidla shivered once again as the three men writhed in her belly, obviously trying to escape the stomach acids but only succeeding in driving her to a high state of delight.

Tilda walked out of the back room and into the restaurant proper. She smiled at Jamie and walked over.

“Take a listen to my belly,” she suggested. Jamie put her ear to her friend’s stomach and began to giggle. “I can hear them yelling,” she smiled straightening up.


Tilda nodded, her eyes fixed on a man at the bar who was staring at her. Tilda walked over.

“Hey there,” she said. “There’s a party in my stomach right now. You’re invited. Wanna come?” she asked.

“I would love to!” said the man.

“Great. Did you fill out your paperwork? Good, come with me.” Tilda led him away from his chair and to the back of the room where the shrinking booths were.

 

Several men turned to watch her walk by. She noted who. They were potential meals for later, once she ate this fellow she was with. Tilda was half-Swedish and half-Italian. It was an odd mix. She had inherited her height from her mother, and had her father’s brown eyes. She also had brown hair and an accent that most Americans found enthralling. Add to the fact that she had once modeled for a beer company back in Sweden and you were talking about one hell of a full package.

Tilda was working at the Forbidden Dish temporarily. She was expected to gain experience enough to work the shrinking machines over in Europe when Forbidden Dish Berlin opened later this year.  So far, Tilda loved working at the restaurant. She especially loved eating men. Her new friend Greta, also Swedish and also future employee of Forbidden Dish Berlin, was less enthusiastic about eating people, although she did eat them when they requested her.

Lindsay watched Tilda disappear into the shrinking booth. She hadn’t ever been wanting for men to eat but since Tilda arrived, she hadn’t had nearly as many people. This made her a bit jealous of the newcomer, but Lindsay reminded herself that she was only temporary and that she needed to be a good host to her foreign friend.

 

***

 

Quinn was annoyed. It felt like every time he entered the Forbidden Dish, he was pressing his luck. And good luck would eventually run dry. Or in his case, wet. The confrontation by the goon in the kitchen and seeing Lindsay eat an unwilling shrinky had shaken him. And to make matters worse, on his way out, he had received a text from his girlfriend's boss, Meghyn, saying she needed to discuss some things with him. He was worried that it pertained to his visit from the police detective. Perhaps Meghyn was aware of what really happened on his first night at the Dish and wanted to make sure they had their stories straight?

He took his seat once again at his table and began to read his book, waiting for Meghyn.

--

 

Some minutes later, Lindsay was out making her rounds. Surprised to see Quinn still there and alone at his table, Lindsay stopped by, "You okay, Quinn? Want anything."

"Nah, I'm okay Linz", replied Quinn. He was at a quiet corner table of the restaurant, reading his book. He still had half a bottle of beer left on the table.

"Ok. Let me know if you change your mind about...anything." She quipped, pausing between words.

"Nice Lindsay. Nice." He grinned in mock annoyance, not looking up from his book. He heard her giggle and felt the air swirl as she left the table.

 

After a moment, he looked up to see if he could watch her on her way no doubt to the kitchen. He loved the sway of her butt as she walked. Soon, he found her. Looking up, he saw that she was looking back at him and smiling.

"Got ya." She smiled.  Quinn shook his head, blushing and went back to his book.

 

After a few minutes, Quinn felt the presence of someone approaching his table. Looking up, he saw that it was the waitress Kim. He thought Kim attractive but was nervous around her as he knew Danielle and Kim were sometimes at odds at work.

"Hey Quinn. Meghyn's ready to see you, if you have a minute." She was very business-like.

"Sure."

He followed her to Meghyn's office and Kim opened the door, announcing she had Quinn with her. 

 

Meghyn waived him in, "Have a seat Quinn."  Quinn sat down in a chair facing Meghyn's desk. He noticed that one of Meghyn's security guards, Ivan, was standing leaning against the wall, several feet behind him, his face looking at the ground.

"Quinn. Quinn", she said, a smirk on her face, "...what are we gonna do with you." He heard Kim close the door. He began to answer when he felt a hand  on his forehead and some cloth covering his mouth and nose.

 

***


Roughly a half hour later

 

“Danielle, Meghyn wants to see you,” said Kara. “She’s up in her office.”

“What about?” asked Danielle.

“She didn’t say,” said Kara and left it at that as she went to greet a pretty couple who had just walked in.

--

 

“Danielle, dear. Sit down,” said Meghyn. She was sitting behind her desk with a woman Danielle recognized as Vera, a lawyer, at one of the chairs. Danielle sat in the one next to her.


“No doubt you’re wondering why you’re here. I came here to show you these,” Vera said as she handed Danielle a stack of papers. Danielle looked at them, recognizing the shrinking contract and Quinn’s name at the bottom.

“I don’t know what that has to do with me,” Danielle said flatly. Inside, her pulse began to quicken.

“Danielle, I know you’ve been dating that man for the past few weeks,” said Meghyn. “You shrunk him and were even going to eat him, but for some reason you decided to save him. Look at what the security monitors picked up a few weeks ago.”

 

Meghyn turned her computer screen around so Danielle could see a video recording of her breaking in with Cameron and saving Quinton, later depositing the shrunken Cameron in the overnight bin.

“Rather ruthless to sacrifice one friend to save another, although extremely clever with regrowing Quinn. You have some brains girl.” Meghyn frowned.

“Unfortunately, that left the police with a missing person. Someone fingering you as being seen with this guy Cameron last. Since we don’t have a contract with Cameron giving us permission to shrink him that leaves me up a creek as the owner of an establishment where an accidental selling of someone who never signed a legal contract was eaten.”


Danielle was beginning to turn red. Her face was morose and she could no longer meet her employer’s eye. She stared at her shoes.

“Which means that you screwed up honey. You screwed us both. We’re up a creek. You’ll be branded as a murderer and I’ll be out of business.”

Danielle was crying now. “We’ve been friends since we were kids. He wanted me to eat him and at the last second changed his mind. I couldn’t just let him die!” 

“Did you ever consider bringing it to me?” asked Meghyn. “I’m a tough woman but I’m not without a heart. Did you think I wouldn’t have understood?”

"No.”

“You’re wrong honey. I would have helped you,” Meghyn lied. “But now Quinn is believed to be a part of this. They know he signed a contract that said he wanted to be eaten and they have pulled the security tapes of you shrinking him as well as saving him with Cameron. Now, from the looks of things you’ll both spend life in jail.”

“It’s not what I wanted,” said Danielle. “There must be some way out of this.”

That’s my cue, Meghyn thought. She stood up and went to put a reassuring arm around Danielle. “There, there honey. I’m going to make it right. Don’t fret. I’ll save you from prison and me from going bankrupt. It’s going to cost Quinn, but I can make it happen.”

“Quinn? NO!” said Danielle.

“He signed the contract Danielle,” said Meghyn evenly. “If we shrink him down and he’s eaten we can say he was holding off to get his affairs in order. As for Cameron,” she gestured towards Vera. “I have friends who were able to create documents that looks like he signed it. It’ll look real no matter how closely scrutinized, but honey, for it to work, for it to keep you out of jail, we need to have the same story. You need to tell the police that Quinn was just spending time with you before you ate him to get to know you. It’ll sound weird, but it will work. We’ll give this and Cameron’s fake papers to the detective and say they were lost in the filing process. He’ll be suspicious but he won’t be able to prove anything.”

“No! You can’t expect me to eat my own boyfriend!”

“I don’t dear. Someone else will. I’ve already taken care of it. Quinn is gone. When I told him the situation, he agreed to be reshunk to save you. I just need you to make sure that you agree to stick with this story. To keep you out of jail. It’s what Quinn wanted. And it’s what I want too. You’re a smart girl. With the way you rigged that shrinking machine you could even be regional manager of another restaurant. But you need to do what I say for now okay honey? Being sad is natural but going to the police won’t bring Quinn back. It’ll just land you in a cell. Will you do what I say dear?”

Danielle was crying so she couldn’t speak, but she managed to nod.

“Wonderful dear,” Meghyn hugged her. “If you need time off, you just let me know okay?

 

***

 

Lindsay was officially sick of Tilda. The Swede has just had five different men volunteer to be eaten by her in ten minutes. By contrast, Lindsay had eaten only one in the same amount of time.

She walked into the backroom and sat down. It’s wasn’t Tilda’s fault. She was just used to getting all the attention. She could stand it and plenty of guys still wanted her to eat them. But it was a slow night.

 

While she was back here, why not have a snack? Her eyes wandered to the bowl of men who were cleaned and ready to be served. They were looking at her expectantly. Well that wasn’t surprising. She tended to grab the odd man here and there on slow nights, although they all thought they were going to be regrown. She smiled to herself. A tiny man was just the thing she needed now.

 

Wait. That was odd. One man in particular seemed to be waving his hands at her. He stood out as he was the tallest of the bunch - probably a 4-incher, she thought. He probably was in a rush to be ”regrown.” No point in keeping him waiting. Lindsay stood up and walked over to the bowl. She scooped up the man, set him on the counter and leaned over close to inspect him. He was shouting at her, no doubt-

 

“Quinn?” said Lindsay.

“Lindsay! It’s ME!” He was thrilled beyond belief to see his friend. My god, I must be the luckiest man alive, he thought to himself.

“Quinn! What are you doing in there?” said Lindsay, nonplussed.

“Meghyn’s goons shrunk me. They SHRUNK me Lindsay. You gotta get me outta here! Get me to Danielle. She’ll take care of me.”

“Okay Quinn, easy,” said Lindsay, looking all around. There wasn’t a person in sight. Quinn thought he detected a glimmer in Lindsay’s eyes, perhaps a facial tick he hadn’t noticed before. She walked into a side closet and closed the door behind her.

 

“What happened? Does Danielle know you’re shrunk?” said Lindsay.

“No. She doesn’t. At least I don’t think so. Meghyn told me she was shrinking me to get the police off our back. They found out about Cameron”, Quinn paused, trying to catch his breath. He was almost hyperventilating as he spoke rapidly. “Somehow if I disappear then they can also pass Cameron off as a willing meal. So Meghyn’s goons shrank me and then they put me in there with the other men to be eaten. They figured that I’d be served to some random girl and their problems would be over.”

“Mmm. Good plan,” agreed Lindsay, nodding, her eyes to the side, obviously in thought.

“But now that you’ve found me, we can go to Danielle and tell her everything. Yeah. All I can say is I’m glad you found me. I would have been screwed if one of the other barmaids got me.”

“Well, you might have been served to someone,” agreed Lindsay. “I’m glad I got you.”

“Yeah. Now let’s please get out of here. This place gives me the creeps.”

“Okay,” whispered Lindsay. “But I want to eat you here so Danielle won’t see.” Lindsay grinned. A tinge of fear ran up Quinn's spine.

 

“What? Linz - stop fooling around and get me out of here. You’re just kidding.” Quinn's heart began to race. As it did, his cock began to rise. He was certain she was teasing again, but his vore fetish side found it quite arousing.

Lifting him closer to his face, she noticed he wasn't wearing the red underwear that were afforded tinys in the shrink room. In his defense, he hadn't been given the opportunity by Meghyn's security staff, who had turned him over to the server Kim, still unconscious, and she had simply deposited him into the booth and shrunk him down and put him in a bowl, having been told to size him to 3.5 inches so he'd stand out and quickly get eaten, either by ordering customers or more preferably, by the staff.

Lindsay could smell his fear...and his arousal. Lindsay’s physical presence had always elicited a sexual excitement in Quinn and this time was no different.

“Nope. Sorry Quinn. I am actually going to eat you.” She said, matter-of-factly, noticing his rising member. "And it looks like SOMEONE is very happy to be eaten."

“But...Lindsay. We’re friends!”

Lindsay paused for a moment, her face taking on a concentrated look, “You and Dani are friends”, she explained, “I always looked on you as…an acquaintance. But we were never really that close. And although I did like you okay, I think I’ll like you a lot more as a snack.”

“Lindsay, NO! I..come on, stop playing around. You're just fucking with me, aren't you?” said Quinn. His cock was now fully erect and sticking almost straight up, throbbing to his little heart beat which had sped up considerably.

Lindsay giggled: "I think I finally understand why Danielle was so into you", reaching out with her finger to touch his erect penis.

Despite his plight, the sensation was strangely thrilling to Quinn. After all, he found Lindsay enormously attractive, and the size differential and her sexual flirting over the weeks had only seemed to magnify that. Something in the deep dark recesses of his mind was triggered and he felt a bizarre yearning. He mewled as Lindsay continued to run her finger up the length of his hardness, setting it to quivering.

Laughing, she pushed his penis down. Releasing it, the shaft flopped up hard against his stomach, making a 'splat' noise that only Quinn could hear. Quinn doubled over and covered his crotch. 

 

“Yeah. Danielle will never suspect a thing,” whispered Lindsay to herself as Quinn recovered.

With lightning fast speed, she popped Quinton into her mouth, rolling him around and listening to him beg. The moment (surprise at Lindsay's actions, the sexual energy he was feeling towards her and she towards him, and the sudden realization that he was about to be eaten) had apparently been too much for him and his tiny cock spurted on her tongue. He tasted real good. She couldn’t imagine how Danielle had managed to spit him out when he had begged for mercy. As she swirled him around on her tongue, his upper torso made it out of her mouth, facing upwards at her.

 

"Lindsay..." he managed to get out, panting, eyes making contact with hers pleadingly. Her eyes sparkled back at him. In them, he saw pure desire.

"Mmmmhmmm" she hummed. She suckled on his legs, genitals and abdomen.

"Please...don't", he put every ounce of charisma he could muster into this last ditch plea.

 

“Lindsay?” said a voice that she recognized. Her food obviously heard the call too. He started to shout even louder than before. Lindsay sucked him fully into her mouth, flattened him against the roof of her mouth and swallowed. The bulge that slid down her gullet fought delightfully.

Being larger than the typical shrinky, it took her a couple gulps to fully swallow it. Lindsay wished she had time to savor it, but she didn’t have that much luck. Grabbing a box of beer, she pushed open the door and carried out the box.


Danielle entered the kitchen, leaning against the wall and looking depressed.

“Mmmm. Mmmm,” said Lindsay, licking her lips. “Oh - hey sweetie. Just grabbing another case of cold ones. We’re running low out there,” she smiled.

The song 'Senorita' could be heard playing in the restaurant.

 

 ‘ I love it when you call me Sen-or-ita’

              ...

 

“Linz, they SHRUNK QUINN!” said Danielle.

“What?! You can't be serious!” said Lindsay, pretending to be shocked.

“I just searched the serving bowl," Danielle's voice quivered, "He..he’s not there. Oh my god - someone must have eaten him already. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye.” Danielle had obviously been crying.

“Oh gosh,” said Lindsay. “That’s horrible.” She was really enjoying the fluttering in her stomach right now but trying not to show it. She wondered if Quinn could hear their conversation. “Sorry Danielle. I haven’t seen Quinn. I’ll keep looking for him. If he’s uneaten, I’m sure I’ll see him.”

 

A renewed fluttering began in Lindsay’s belly. I guess he can hear me at least, Lindsay thought.

 

“I’m headed home. I need some time alone,” said Danielle.

“Okay dear. I’ll call you later,” said Lindsay as Danielle left. The lyrics continued:

 

                ‘But friends don't know the way you taste, la-la-la’

                 'Cause you know it's been a long time coming’

                ‘Don't you let me fall, oh’

 

Lindsay smiled to herself. The feeling of deception, of outright pleasure of having the man she was looking for in her belly was elating. Lindsay smiled as she rubbed her belly, feeling the fluttering dying. Nothing before had ever been as delightful as eating someone who wasn’t expecting it. And he was as tasty as she always thought he would be.

Lindsay wasn’t sure how she would arrange something that perfect again, but she would think of a way.

 

As she was exiting the kitchen, she looked into a pot of live glow squid. An idea struck her - a very wicked idea. She reached in and grabbed a couple of the small squid and quickly swallowed them. Waiting a few moments, she braced herself in the doorway. Suddenly, there was a flurry of movement within her belly.

A few minutes later, after the activity had died down, she was back to work with a big smile, her eyes sparkling as she literally beamed with pleasure the rest of the night. It had been a slow night, but it had ended well. Very well. She thought about getting with Danielle the next day since they were both off. She'd spend some time with her and cheer her up. Maybe she'd convince her to go dancing.

 

The End