- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of my rewrite version of Dinner Dates - episode 9.

Images of Lindsay by GentleRufus.

Dinner Dates 9 - The Secret's Out (Lindsay Lets it Slip Out)


Danielle sat on Quinton’s lap as they watched the Weather Channel. “…and for tonight there will be some showers so if you’re headed out to enjoy a nice Friday evening be sure to bring a rain jacket. Temperatures will be hovering in the fifties as it is October and winter is just around the corner.

 

We’ll be back in five for your national forecast.”

The TV began to play a gum commercial. “You sure you have to work Dani? You said you would have the night off this Friday,” Quinton began playing with Danielle’s hair as she leaned back into him.

“I didn’t promise tonight,” amended Danielle as she traced her fingers through the hair on the back of her boyfriend’s head. “I promised this weekend. Meghyn has me working tonight and tomorrow afternoon. We should have Saturday night to ourselves.”

 "Okay. Fine. Hey look-“ Quinton said as a familiar face filled the screen. The supple form of Lindsay, Danielle’s coworker, filled the screen.

  “Linz, our commercial is on!” called Danielle.

 

“Okay, okay,” said Lindsay, coming into the room, sitting down on a side chair to watch.

  (Lindsay)

“I’m here. Yup. We’re on TV alright! Hey Danielle, there’s YOU!”

It did indeed show Danielle pull a beer for a customer. It switched to another girl carrying a bowl of tiny shrunken men, then to a crowded dance floor, finally to an intimate restaurant.

 

A saucy voice was adding the commentary “Come to the Forbidden Dish to have the time of your life and have your dreams come true. To see the unrated commercial, go to our website online!”

“There’s an unrated commercial?” said Quinton, his eyes wide.

“Don’t worry Quinn,” Lindsay said turning towards him. Lindsay was wearing a shirt that said “Man-eater,” with a logo of a stick figure inside a stomach “When is your girlfriend ever immodest? They leave that to people like me!” she winked at him.

“Stay away from my boyfriend!” said Danielle, throwing a pillow at Lindsay. Lindsay caught the pillow in mid air and returned fire. Danielle ducked and the pillow shot harmlessly overhead where it crashed into a bookshelf. They both laughed.

“Well if you had been in my clutches you would have been screwed. I eat the guys who change their minds,” said Lindsay. “Good thing your girlfriend is so nice!”

“I know,” said Quinn, with a grin at Danielle.

“If you ever change your mind…” said Lindsay.

“Lindsay! You can’t eat my boyfriend!” said Danielle.

“Just kidding. KIDDING. Relax Danielle. Kidding… and making an offer,” she winked at Quinton as she said this last bit with lowered voice that only Quinton could here. She flashed her teeth at him and made a playful biting chomp. Blushing, he turned away. Lindsay continued watching him, thinking his reaction cute.

 

Taking a couple moments, Quinn looked at her and said "Lindsay, just why do you like eating guys so much?"

"That's easy. Because they taste so good. I can just smell how excited they are. Especially the ones that change their mind. It's really the thing they want most in the world, their little things almost dripping. Once I get a sense of that, than I don't stop until I've eaten him. I just love gobbling that all up as they experience the thrill of being eaten."

"Interesting...", he shuffled a bit on the couch, trying to cover the fact that his cock had swollen quickly in just a few seconds of discussion with Lindsay, hoping neither she or Danielle noticed. Lindsay did.

“Anyway, thanks but I am happy with Danielle as my girlfriend,” said Quinton. “And with you as my friend. I did the whole shrinking and being food thing. It’s not for me.”

“Yeah. Good thing she was brave enough to sneak back in, trick a guy into shrinking him to grow you back, and make an escape. It’s against company policy you know. She must really be fond of you.”

 

“I know she’s great. Wait a minute… Go back to the part where you said she tricked someone into shrinking to grow me back to size…” Quinton’s eyes were wide as he looked from one girl to the other.

“I told you not to SAY anything!” said Danielle, glaring at Lindsay.


“Oops!” said Lindsay, looking genuinely sorry.

“What is going on here?” said Quinton.

“Okay but you can’t be mad.” said Danielle. “It was impossible to just regrow you. I had to get the mass from somewhere. And it couldn’t be just any matter; you needed biological matter to regrow to normal size. So I tricked Cameron into a shrinking booth and used his matter to grow you back to normal.”

 

“So what happened to Cameron?” said Quinton.

“Well, er… He sorta was shrunk down to size. I felt bad but there was no other way to save you.”

“So where is Cameron now?” said Quinton.

“Oh come on Quinton!” said Lindsay, as if this should be obvious to anyone. “You KNOW what we do at that restaurant.”

“So you sold him to someone?” said Quinton.

“Yes, of Course.” said Lindsay.

“And she ate him!”

“Yes,” said Danielle.

“He died for me! Oh Danielle! Do you have any idea how this makes me feel?”

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t going to tell you because I knew you would feel guilty!” said Danielle. “But it was all my fault. You didn’t ask to put someone else in your shoes. Please, Quinn. I feel bad enough already!”

“It was my fantasy to be eaten by a girl. I found out I’m too scared to go through with it but it still was my fantasy. Cameron had to die that way and it wasn’t even his fantasy,” said Quinton.

“Are you mad at me?” asked Danielle.

“No. I still love you. I just feel bad is all.”

“Okay. I’m going to go make some tea,” said Danielle. She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

 

“She loves you, you know.” said Lindsay sweetly.

“I know,” said Quinton.

 

Lindsay’s phone rang. She pressed the phone to her ear. Quinn listened in to Lindsay’s half of the conversation. “Oh hi Kate… You’re at the restaurant now? … You found a guy you’re going to eat? Yeah, I’ll be there later. Okay. See you in a while.” Lindsay hung up.

Lindsay paused for a couple moments in thought. “My roommate Kate is at the Forbidden Dish,” she explained. “She is going to meet me and Danielle there. Care to come along Quinn? I already promised Danielle that I wouldn’t tell anyone about her daring rescue.”

“I guess. I have nothing better to do.” said Quinn. “It’s rainy. I’ll go get my coat.”

Danielle and Quinn followed Lindsay out of the apartment holding hands. Quinn might still be mad that she killed an innocent man to save him, but she had done it for him.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

Story continues in the next chapter