- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quinn finds out what became of Cameron on the day that he was saved and resized.

First chapter of my rewrite version of Dinner Dates - episode 9 by girlfood.

This is the middle story in the erotic Dani-Quinn saga.

Image of Officer Kate with Alex by DrMorphGTS (DA).

Dinner Dates - Chapter 9: The Secret's Out – (Alex and Kate)

 

Several Weeks after the events in the Save the Day story

 

Alex watched as the flashing blue lights of the cop car reflected off his rear view mirror. He’d been speeding, and he’d been busted. Too bad he’d been caught within a few miles of his destination.  Now he would be delayed. Not that it mattered. He would make it to the Forbidden Dish, sign his car off to the restaurant, it wasn’t like he’d be needing it now, and find a pretty girl to shrink him. He had seen advertisements on the internet about the girls who were on staff and also willing to vore a person. If he had no luck with the local female patrons he could always ask one of them if they would be willing to eat him.

But all that would have to wait until he received his ticket. He looked in the rear view mirror again. Like a typical cop, this one was making him wait while they ran the plates.

 

Finally the cop stepped from the cruiser and started walking towards him. It was a female cop. She had her hair pulled back into a bun and wore aviator glasses that hid her eyes. She took them off as she approached the car.


“Know why I pulled you over?” asked the cop.

“Speeding?” asked Alex.

“Bingo. Going forty-five in a thirty-five. Is that how they drive where you’re from?”

“No ma’am.”

“It’s the same here.” She began to fill out his ticket. “Where are you headed in such a rush that you need to drive unsafely?” asked the cop without any real interest in her voice.

“A restaurant,” said Alex.

“Uh, huh. I hope you have a good date waiting for you to make the speeding ticket worth it. Which restaurant anyway?”

“You probably haven’t heard of it,” said Alex dismissively. He was embarrassed to say Forbidden Dish but didn’t know any other restaurants in this city to name.

“Try me,” said the cop, still looking at the ticket she was writing.

“Never mind. It’s nowhere.”

 

This stopped the cop from writing. Alex could feel her eyes studying him.

“Nowhere huh? Do you have any weapons or illegal drugs in this vehicle sir?”

“N-no.”

“Really? You’re going to a restaurant you can’t remember the name of and decided you needed to  get there above the speed limit. So what are you really doing in my town?”

Alex realized that it was time to fess up. He could be embarrassed but at least he wouldn’t be interrogated by a cop who looked like she could kick the shit out of him if he even thought of resisting.

“The Forbidden Dish,” blurted Alex. He looked at his steering wheel, his face turning red. “I’m going there.”

 

After a few moments, he realized that the cop hadn’t said anything. He looked back at her. She had put her sunglasses back on her nose and was looking over the top of them. She was actually pretty cute.

“That’s where you’re headed?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am. Have you heard of it?”

“Half the world has heard of it by now. We get more people coming into this town just to be eaten these days.”

“Er, what makes you think I want to get eaten?”, he asked, half in defense, half in curiosity of her response.


She gave him a pointed look, then ripped out a sheet of paper. “Here you go. Be sure to pay this fine before you get eaten!” and stalked off. Alex watched her rear in his rear view mirror. It actually looked pretty good in her tight uniformed pants.

Alex shrugged and tossed the ticket on the dashboard. He didn’t care that he had to pay a ticket. It’s not like he was going to need the money once he was being digested in the belly of a pretty girl.

--

 

Two hours later, Alex walked into the Forbidden Dish. He had paid the parking ticket, given his car to a local charity to earn some last minute points towards a pleasant afterlife, and made his way towards the bar with the idea of getting a cold beer and shot of whiskey.

 

Unfortunately, it was only a Thursday night and although this meant that there were not as many people around as there would have been on the weekend. it also meant that the one barmaid was overwhelmed with drink orders as the few thirsty patrons with red or blue wristbands crowded around to get a drink. It made sense that they would serve a lot of alcohol. It would help stiffen your resolve allow the person next to you to eat you, or to eat the person next to you depending on your preferences. All in all it made for a busy bar.

Alex hadn’t minded. He had spent his time checking out the local fauna. Although restaurant was sparse compared to the weekend, there were still some pretty girls walking around with blue wristbands. There were also guys in red wristbands but Alex was sure he could eventually meet someone who would like to eat him.

It took a full five minutes for the barmaid to finally point to him and ask what he would like. He had just placed an order for a shot of Jack with and a local ale when he felt something poke his ear. Turning he looked to see a pretty girl with brown hair smiling at him.

 

“Recognize me?” she asked.

“No, I can’t say I-“ recognition suddenly struck. “Wait! Hey, you’re the police officer who pulled me over today! I had no idea you were so beautiful out of uniform.”

The girl nodded, taking the complement in stride. “Sorry about that. It was strictly professional you understand. Nothing personal. I figured it doesn’t matter. You plan on being eaten anyway right? Well then, it means points towards a quota to me. But I figured that you looked pretty tasty too.”

“You eat people? A cop?” said Alex in surprise.

The cop lifted her wrist to display the blue glow stick wristband she was wearing. “I don’t very often; only a few times a year. But you looked kind of delicious and I thought I might be able to catch you if I hurried over here right after work.”

Alex laughed. “Caught me again! That’s twice in one day officer. May I have your name?”

“Hey guy!” said the barmaid behind him. “Here’s your whiskey and beer!”

Alex paid her, left a handsome tip and turned back to the cop.

“Kate,” she said. “Nice to meet you in an unprofessional capacity Alex.”

“How did you know my name?” asked Alex, as they shook hands.

“It was on your license,” Kate smiled. “I have a great table over there and no one to sit with. What do you say we get to know each other before you decide?”

“Decide what?” asked Alex as they made their way to a booth in the far corner and sat down.

“If you would like me to eat you,” said Kate with a cocked eyebrow. “That is why you’re here isn’t it?”

“Oh. Yeah,” said Alex, holding his wrist out and shaking his red glowing wrist band.

“Well, I was hoping,” said Kate slowly, as if she were speaking to someone she considered particularly slow, “that I could eat you.”

“It almost seems like it's my fate to be your dinner. Yeah, I think I would like that.”

“Good,” Kate said.  “It’s been forever since I’ve eaten anyone.”

 

"Let's not hurry things though. How about we talk for a bit more first. Let me work up my courage while I get to know this gorgeous policewoman better." He suggested.

"Sure thing, charmer."

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter