- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 in my rewrite version of Special Report.

Image of Lindsay with tiny Austin by Bare-Faced-Cheek.

Special Report - Day Two


Steve called early the next morning.

“Well?” He asked.

“Well what Steve?” Allie asked.

“You saw it right?”

 

“Steve, I think you were just freaked out about seeing tiny men. Nobody was screaming in that video but you”, Allie said.

“I could’ve sworn…”, he began.

“You know how the mind is with stress. I’m supposed to talk to Meghyn today. I’ll ask her to let you back on the grounds if you promise to behave.”

 “I guess”, he said.

“Good”, Allie hung up.

--

 

They went to Forbidden dish later in the evening. Since it was a weekend they knew they could get more live shots of a crowded restaurant. They followed behind a rowdy group of five college boys that each were given red bracelets by the hostess. Also with them was a tomboy of a girl, who asked for a blue bracelet. The hostess briefly gave them an intro to the Forbidden Dish and Allie overheard a little of their banter and she was able to make out a couple of their names.

 

"Oh man, the dance club seems to be rocking already. I bet I get laid tonight." Said a young blond kid named Austin. Allie found him fit and attractive; perhaps this was a group of athletes.

“Aren’t you nervous at all Austin?”, asked the tomboy named Julie.

“Maybe a little”, admitted Austin with a grin, “but nervous in a good way.” He gyrated his pelvis back and forth, mimicking a thrusting motion, causing Julie to laugh.

"Fifty bucks says you get eaten before you get laid Austin," said Juan, one of his dark-haired college buddies. Austin was not tall, at 5'10", but was a very fit athlete, a gymnast in fact, and was confident in himself.

"You're on!" Austin responded. "The only female body part I'll be in tonight is some hot girl's tight fresh pussy." This got a couple chuckles from the other guys and a snort from Julie.

"Better give me your money now. I won't be able to get it later if I win."


After a couple moments of thoughtful hesitation, Austin handed over a crisp $50 bill, "Here you go. I'll expect $100 dollars from you on the ride home."

"Yeah, good luck with that."

“Good luck Austin”, Julie said with sincerity.

“You worry too much Jewels. I’ll be aight”, the boy said to the girl, trying to sound cool.

 

Allie rolled her eyes at the immature boys. After entering the restaurant, Allie and her team were notified that Meghyn wanted to see them.

--

 

“I hate to do this to you, but I just got a call from one of my other business ventures”, Meghyn said, “Would it be possible to reschedule? First thing tomorrow morning ok?”

“Sure, but it has to be then. We’re airing this tomorrow on the evening news”, Allie said.

“In the meantime, Lindsay will show you around and answer all your questions”, Meghyn ushered over a young woman wearing a black t-shirt that read, ‘For every man you don’t eat, I will eat three’ in bold white letters with three stick figures below it.

 

“Hi, I’m Lindsay. Right this way please,” Lindsay said walking further into the restaurant. It was packed. The low hum of conversation could be heard around the room. They set up and did a few interior shots of the restaurant and interviewed some patrons that were willing to talk.


When they were done downstairs, Lindsay took them upstairs to film the club.

Music was blaring and lights flashed on and off over the dance floor. Groups of people were dancing. The servers took turns dancing on an elevated stage next to the bar.

Everyone had a red, blue or green wrist bracelet.

Jael was busy filming the atmosphere, making sure to get groups of guys dancing with girls as well as a shot of a pretty lady eating a guy, after she received her permission.

 

Jael had the camera on Lindsay but frowned as Allie walked into the shot to talk to Lindsay. “It’s not the best lighting for filming I’m afraid”, Jael said. “I managed to get a picture of a lady swallow a guy and a few people on the dance floor but we need someplace with better light to conduct an interview. Perhaps there is a better place to film?”

 “How about you Lindsay? Would you be willing to be interviewed for TV?”

 “Sure!” she said, “Where do you want to do this?”

“Under your award would probably be a nice spot”, Allie said, pointing to a framed photo on the wall, “That is you right?”

Lindsay nodded, “Yeah, great idea. I can turn on another light over me so you can take the shots if that’ll help you?”

 

Jael nodded. Suddenly she jumped in surprise as a inebriated looking man walked up behind her and started grabbing her backside. She elbowed him in the face and the startled man staggered backwards.

“What the fuck!” he shouted.

“Don’t touch me”, said Jael in the same flat tone she always used.

“Oh I think there was a misunderstanding there”, said Lindsay. “Hey man. Want to get eaten?”

“Yeah, but not by this bitch anymore”, said the man, pinching his nose and tilting his head back to stop the blood flow.

“She’s not a patron. You should have checked for a blue bracelet”, said Lindsay. “But maybe I can help you. If you’re willing, I could shrink you down and eat you on TV.”

The man raised his eyebrows. “I’d like that. As long as the TV doesn’t show my face. I don’t want any of my friends or relatives knowing I went here. Can you do that?”, he asked Jael.

Jael nodded.

“Does that sound like something you girls would like on the broadcast?” asked Lindsay to Jael. “Sure”, she said. “Why not? I could always use a little more footage for editing later. Besides it will go well with your interview.”

 

Lindsay led the bleeding man off and returned a few minutes later with a shrunken man in hand. Jael started filming the tiny man and Lindsay. It almost appeared to Jael as if Lindsay were flirting with her food. This struck her as odd, but Lindsay was clearly looking forward to eating the man as much as he wanted to be eaten. Jael frowned. She probably could have eaten him if she hadn’t almost broken his nose. Whatever.

Allie stepped up. “Patrons may be eaten by other patrons. This may be pre-arranged or you can arrive and make an arrangement with another patron at random. People who wear red bands, like our friend here, want to be eaten. A blue band marks you as a “predator” looking for “prey.” Green bands are worn by the staff, who are also more than happy to devour anyone who wants them too. Once such employee is Lindsay.”

Jael took a close up of Lindsay swallowing the man alive, with the tiny man obviously enjoying himself before he went down Lindsay’s gullet.

 

Lindsay, I’m sure our viewers are interested in this restaurant. That young man just gave his life for the pleasure of being your dinner. Doesn’t that strike you as a bit weird?”

“Not really Allie”, said Lindsay. “I’ve had men beg me to eat them before. It’s really not that uncommon among people. Some people have told me that they weren’t even aware they wanted to be eaten until they had seen our advertising on the Internet or TV.

“Getting back to the man you just swallowed, Lindsay. What did he taste like?”

“Hmm. That’s a difficult question if you’ve never eaten one yourself. It’s hard to describe your favorite food without using words like “good” or “tasty.” But I can assure your audience that he was delicious.”

“Now you swallowed him alive. What’s that like?”

“Well I couldn’t tell you what it was like for him, but for me it’s delightful. I love the sensation of someone wiggling down my throat more than anything.”

“Can you feel him moving when they get to your stomach?”

“Oh yeah. I can actually feel him struggling right now. Usually they squirm around for a couple of minutes before you can’t feel them anymore. It’s amazing! Sometimes I want to eat guys in four minute intervals so that there is a constant message going on in my belly. Of course, I can only do that with the smaller ones.” Lindsay smiled and the camera took a close up of Lindsay rubbing her belly.

“Smaller ones?”

“Yes, we can shrink them to varying sizes, anywhere from 1 to 5 inches, I think, though I’ve never seen one so big as that. Most are shrunk to between 1 and 2 inches”, Lindsay explained, “Customers can ask for bigger sizes – it’s right there in the alt menu. For me, if I find boy real cute, I’ll have him shrunk a little bigger, to maybe 3 or 3.5 inches. That way I can enjoy him a bit more. I can feel his, um, boy bits a little better, and it’s more fun to swallow them down as it will take a few gulps to get them through the throat – I think they enjoy that squeezing sensation on their body as they squirm. I know I do.”

“I see. May I ask, what grabbed your interest in Forbidden dish?”

“I first came here with a friend. She was actually more excited about this restaurant than I was at the time. I was coming here just to try it out and go with her so she wasn’t alone. The idea of eating people didn’t hold quite the appeal to me then as it does now. But we both ate a guy that night and from then on I was hooked. I would come here almost every week to eat guys.”

“You obviously enjoy your job Lindsay but how long have you worked here?”

“It’s been about a year and a half now. Ever since I won a “Miss Vore” competition, which is something we hold annually. I took Second Place”, Lindsay gestured to her picture with the words, “Miss Vore Runner Up 2010.”

“After that”, Lindsay continued, “the manager, Meghyn, must have been impressed with me because she offered me a job. She also offered the winner of the Miss Vore Pagent a job but it was turned down. I am seriously happy that she turned the job down or I might not have been hired then!”

“Do you like what you do or is it about the pay?”

“I’m paid far more here than at any other restaurant I’ve worked. I also had a job in sales prior to this but have given it up. This place pays its employees extremely well and has nice benefits. There are girls here that are here for the pay but almost all of us enjoy working here because we get to eat people every night we work. It’s intoxicating to hold someone in your hand, knowing that you’re going to devour them. Even interacting with guys on a normal level, before they’re shrunk, it’s such a turn on to know that I can eat them! I obviously am an extreme example but I think most of the servers here feel that way too.”

“How long do you see yourself doing this?”

“Good heavens”, said Lindsay, laughing. “As long as my body holds out. We have some pretty strict levels of physical fitness we have to adhere to. I suppose I’ll stay until they kick me out or guys stop offering themselves to me. I’m in my late twenties. I guess I’ll work here until I’m too old for guys to want me to eat them.” Lindsay shrugged.

 

After the interview while Jael was packing up the camera Allie approached Lindsay.

“Would it be possible for me to shadow you while you um, enjoy your next customer? Off camera of course. I’m just curious”, Allie asked.

“Off camera? What good will that do your story?” Lindsay asked.

“It’s not for my story”, Allie said biting her lip, “I just want to see how a professional does it,”

“Um, ok. I’ll ask my next customer if he minds if you watch”, Lindsay answered, “Just like that last guy I ate for your TV show. It will be his last moment and your watching will depend on his answer.”

 

Allie nodded and followed Lindsay to a small stage. Lindsay jumped up and began to dance. Considering she was wearing tight shorts and a black T-shirt that didn’t cover her belly, and the fact that she seemed a particularly good dancer, it wasn’t long before a cluster of people, mostly guys, had gathered around her to watch.

Lindsay’s black shirt with the words “For every guy you don’t eat, I’m going to eat three” with the three tiny stick figures, struck Allie as appropriate. Lindsay looked ready to eat every one of the men around her.

Lindsay seemed to be paying particular attention to one cute young blond man who was standing close to her. He couldn't be more than twenty years old. She would stare at him while rubbing her belly and licking her lips. She would bend over to shake her bottom or give him a good look at her breasts. He seemed entranced with her. Allie recognized the boy from when she’d overheard them talking near the entrance. Perhaps because she thought the boy cocky, she felt a tingle of desire, hoping Lindsay would pick him to be eaten.

“Oh man, she likes you”, said an envious man close to the boy. “If I were you, I’d hit that.”

The boy at first couldn’t believe his good fortune, as he and his whole group knew of Lindsay, the hottest and most famous of Forbidden Dish servers. He gave a sheepish look to his companions, who egged him on.

“Hey, that’s Lindsay”, said his friend Julius, almost drooling as he added, “man, I’d love to tap that ass. It’s bootylicious.”

“She does have a nice butt”, his friend Julie had to admit.

 

Austin didn’t need any further encouragement. He had a chance to one-up his equally cocky friends. This would be a night to remember.

Lindsay beckoned him forward with her finger, and he eagerly complied, walking over to the stage. She helped him up and then turned her back to him, reaching behind herself and grasping his lower back, she pulled his forward so that his pelvis was right against her butt. Taking his hands, she placed them on her hips, then proceeded to sway and swivel them both to the music, letting him grind into her.

Being well coordinated, Austin easily matched his rhythm to hers in only a few moments. When Lindsay thrust her abdomen up and out, he followed suit, thrusting up even further from below. He could feel the warmth emanating from her crotch as he made contact with it and he began to daydream of what it would be like if neither of them were wearing clothing, thinking with relish that the tip of his rapidly hardening penis might have even penetrated the outer folds of her labia. He began to sweat lightly, but he also felt a dampness in the area of his groin, where, like osmosis, a moistness had exuded onto it, passing from between the girl’s backside and toned thighs and through his trousers. 

Lindsay could feel the boy hardening as he ground against her derriere. It was a good size. This kid has quite the tool in his shed, she thought to herself.

At the end of the song, she hopped down and grabbed him as he, along with several other men, pressed themselves close to Lindsay. Allie could hear them clambering for her to eat them.

Lindsay grabbed the boy she had been dancing with and led him over to Allie.

“Hey man, what did you say your name was again?”

“Austin,” said the boy.

“Right. Austin, would you mind awfully if my friend Allie could watch me eat you? She’s new here and wants to see how it works.”

“Well, I dunno. Maybe…,” said the boy uncertainly, He had clearly not given it any prior thought. His friend Julie had told him that, from her experience, that only annoying guy types, losers, and those down on their luck got eaten at the Dish. Having been singled out by Lindsay to come up on stage to dance with her, she had clearly found him attractive, not annoying.

“Good boy. Come on. Follow me guys!” said Lindsay, placing the boy’s hands around her belly as she walked towards the shrinking booth, leading him there. Austin gave his friends a cocky look, like “I got this” as he strutted behind Lindsay.

 

But Austin’s swagger faded, replaced with an uncertain look as she led him into the shrinking booth. He hadn't intended on getting eaten. He merely was at Forbidden Dish to pick up chicks, but he had been enthralled by Lindsay's beauty and her forcefulness had moved his numbed mind along. Perhaps this was just some teasing foreplay, he thought hopefully as she guided him into the room, turned him around to face the door and closed it.

“Are you ready?” asked Lindsay. “You still want me to eat you right?”

“Er. Will it hurt?” asked Austin doubtfully. He was about to tell her to open the door.

“The shrinking process? Not a bit!” said Lindsay, pushing a button to the control panel. There was a flash of light and then it appeared to Allie that Austin has disappeared.


Lindsay walked over to the shrinking booth, opened the door, and picked up an obviously petrified tiny boy out of the clump of clothing. Austin was dealing with the typical dizziness and tingliness from the process and blinking as he tried to gather his vision. Allie noticed that he was shrunk to around 3 inches tall – Lindsay must have liked him.

“Can’t say the same for when I’ve eaten you, of course. That should hurt like hell for you, but honestly I’m not worried about it in the least”, Lindsay laughed lightly.

Lindsay gestured for Allie to follow her. They walked into a hallway with doors on either side. Allie thought it looked rather sketchy, if not extremely posh.

“Dining rooms”, said Lindsay. “Get it?” She smiled.

Lindsay placed the tiny boy on a table and gestured for Allie to take a seat. The light in the room was minimal but Allie could clearly see Lindsay from a light above a dance pole. The tiny man on the table was somewhat silhouetted from where she was sitting, but she could still see him clearly. It would be interesting to see a master at work. According to Lindsay, getting the man excited about being eaten was as stimulating for the consumer as it was for the one being consumed.

The music played a rock song. Allie couldn’t say she would have chosen that song as dance music but Lindsay pulled it off well. As the music came to an end, Lindsay stalked over to the man, emphasizing the movement in her hips and rubbing her belly as she did so. Austin’s penis jutted out as he watched her move.

“And now for my favorite part”, said Lindsay. She opened her mouth wide and leaned down towards the man. Austin felt her warm breath wash over him. Although it didn’t smell bad, it wasn’t exactly a bed of roses either.

To Allie, it appeared that Lindsay had planned on picking up the man with her teeth and swallowing him from there, but Austin jumped out of the way at the last moment.


“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I can’t do this,” he said in a faint but still audible voice. Things were moving way too fast for Austin and his heart was racing. He was coming to the realization that Lindsay was not teasing about eating him.

“What?” said Lindsay, straightening up and staring down her beautiful body at him.

“I know I said you could eat me, but I thought you were just teasing. I didn’t thing you would really go through with it. I’ll never see my friends or family again if you do.”


Lindsay gave him a pointed look, “You read the contract right?”

“Er, yeah”, said Austin uncertainly.

“ALL of it?” Lindsay pressed.


“Uh, well…” said Austin. He seemed mildly distracted by the fact that Lindsay didn’t seem the least bit phased by his decision to back out. He was also standing directly in front of her bare belly and kept glancing at it.

“Listen, Lindsay. I know you are into eating guys and all, but when you asked me to let you eat me after that dance you gave me out there, I felt like I just had to agree to it. My peeps were watching and I couldn’t let them down.” He had hoped the girl would come to her senses and respect his decision not to be eaten. Atleast, he had told himself as much when he allowed himself to get shrunk. He had enjoyed his short life and very much wanted it to continue. If he could just persuade her that he had learned his lesson…

“Not my fault how you felt. If you read the contract you signed, then you would know that you have the same rights to prevent me from eating you as a medium-well steak does. None.”

“B..but Lindsay. Can’t you eat someone else? I mean…at the stage…there were lots of guys you could pick..”, Austin was frantic. He was throwing out any idea which came into his head, hoping one might work. Allie watched, amused at the tiny boy’s attempts at survival.

“I.Chose.You”, Lindsay said succinctly, tapping him playfully in the chest with her fingertip.

  (Lindsay with tiny Austin)

“B..but Lindsay! I’m a human being!”, Austin screamed. This was rapidly turning into a nightmare for him.

Lindsay picked him up. “I know.” She licked her lips, than gave him a long lick up the front of his body, from his upper legs to his chest, causing his penis to quiver mightily. “You taste good.”

Austin turned towards Allie. With great urgency, he yelled to her, “Please! You’ve gotta help me. My folks don’t even know I’m here.  I wanna live! You can stop her. Help!”

Lindsay was looking at Allie with her mouth open wide; slowly bringing the little man closer, turning him so he was facing away from her mouth. Lindsay seemed to be judging Allie’s reaction, to see if she would make a move to help the little man.

Allie’s natural inclination was to help the little man. But she had wanted to watch Lindsay eat him. It was difficult to admit. She even felt the urge to eat him herself. She stared back at Lindsay, unsure of what to do.

“This isn’t going to make it into your news story is it Allie?” asked Lindsay. She flicked the tip of her tongue playfully along his backside, causing him to shiver and yell as he turned his head to look back at her.

The boy turned to look from Lindsay to Allie. He knew his life hung in the balance.

“Well no. We agreed upon that at the start of this.”

Lindsay’s open mouth broke into a smile. She whispered “I think it’s time I polished you off, Austin”.

Austin screamed as he was pushed into her mouth legs first. He swiveled his body to face her and, with his legs enveloped, he grabbed her upper lip with his hands.

“Oh God!” screamed Austin. “No. Help me!” he managed to shout to Allie, the pitch of his voice bordering on a squeal as his hands came free, Lindsay slurping the rest of the boy in and closing her mouth. Allie noticed that Lindsay’s eyes seemed to be rolling upwards as she clearly moved the tiny boy about in her mouth.

Instinctively, Austin knew this was it for him. Despite his trepidation at being eaten, his libido was in full exercise and his straining erection was at full mast as the huge mouth eagerly suckled him between the tenacity of her wiggling tongue and the muscular suction of her pursed lips. The pressure she was applying on his scrotal sac was too much, the pleasure of the moment too great and he hastily spewed their contents within her, grunting with each spurt as copious amounts of his sperm lubricated and slickened his future passageway. With grim satisfaction, he realized that he technically had won his bet with Juan. Smiling, his consciousness beginning to fade, he thought of Jewels, but his momentary serenity was suddenly disrupted and he was roughly lifted up and then squelched into an ultra-tight tunnel of flesh, causing him to squeal, sounding to his own ears like a stuck pig before they popped due to the unrelenting peristaltic pressure. Though blinded, he felt a primal urgency to try to spread himself out, but the constriction was too great and the tunnel too slippery – he was only able to extend one arm and kick out with one foot as he swiveled his torso. He was going down…

Allie saw that Lindsay was no doubt positioning the boy on her tongue for an easy swallow. She gulped once and a lump appeared near the top of her neck. There was a muffled squeak from within, then she gulped Austin down, his squirming outline apparent as it slowly traversed the length of her esophagus, now soon to be just a lump of protein which would be used to replenish Lindsay’s energy supply.

Unlike the previous tiny which had been smaller in size and had traveled quickly down her throat, the lump representing Austin’s body traveled at a much more leisurely pace, almost in slow motion from Allie’s perspective. Lindsay exhaled long and slow. She was pleasuring herself briefly before seeming to remember Allie was still in the room with her. She had felt the boy’s release and relished gulping him down in that moment, recognizing his state of ultimate weakness and vulnerability, when he was sure to squirm and wiggle in desperation in a natural and reflexive way – it made her prey even more delicious to her.

 

“Sorry,” said Lindsay, sighing after a few moments. “They can be really delightful when they struggle. He was really good. I guess I enjoy them a little too much.”

“N-not at all”, said Allie, still too stunned to be sure of what to say.

“Still keeping mum about this aren’t you girl?” Lindsay’s tone was genial, but Allie wasn’t sure if that was a threat. It didn’t matter. She wasn’t going to tell anyone even if it would propel her career to new heights. She would have needed the video camera for that.

But even if she had the footage, Lindsay was right. The man had signed the contract. It didn’t matter what he had said. He’d signed a contract telling the world that he had wanted to be eaten. And eaten he was.

“Of course. It’s our little secret!” said Allie immediately. “Is that the first time anyone has changed his mind?”

“Hardly”, said Lindsay, rubbing her belly in a dreamlike state. Allie followed her out.

 

Austin’s friends would spend hours looking for him and trying to contact him that night, eventually reckoning that he had gotten himself devoured by Lindsay or trying to get in some other hot girl’s pants. They were right. Julie in particular was saddened as the two had shared a flirtatious relationship and she had been hoping the trip to Forbidden Dish might trigger a next step between them.

“Easiest fifty bucks I ever made”, said Juan flippantly, causing Julie to punch him in the arm. “Hey!”, he protested, “sorry Jewels, it’s his own fault, you know. A guy come’s in here, he better be thinking with his brain.”

“I know. You’re right..”, she muttered, sobbing lightly as the group exited the building and on into the night, with one less than they started with.

--

 

When Allie went to bed that night she could hardly sleep. She was surprised to realize it was because she was too turned on. How is this even possible?, she wondered, that boy Austin, he was so handsome, adorable really, and he looked right at me and begged me to help. I just watched and what’s worse, I liked it!

The horny boy had been so full of life and now he had simply ceased to exist. In fact, thought Allie, he was probably being churned through Lindsay’s bowels at that very moment, whatever was left of him no doubt to be expelled from her body in a pile of waste within a number of hours. The thought made her chuckle. It was another of life’s guilty pleasures.

When she finally fell asleep, her dreams were strange.

 

*  *  *

Chapter End Notes:

continued in the next chapter