- Text Size +


Roughly a month had passed since the ‘incident’ occurred, giving rise to the beginning stages of the new norm the world was unexpectedly thrown into that fateful day. 


Not much had changed on campus other than the necessary alterations that needed to be made in order to met the needs of the more statuesque of the student body. 



Mrs. Garder, the president of the college had been able to fast track the rebuilding process of the campus grounds as many of the buildings were partially destroyed in the growing scurry of students and staff during the whole ordeal. 



The woman, like many of the school faculty, had also been unfortunate enough to befall whatever the cause behind everything was, and had ended up at a wapping seventy nine feet tall towards the end of it, quickly advocated for the integration of multi sized students into the classrooms seeing it as no real reason that their beloved students couldn’t also continue their education now that they were of different heights. 



As for John though it was all the same old stuff just wrapped up in a different box, “Hmm she should be here by now” he mumbled to himself as he looked around for Hannah while leaning against the side of a newly refurbished building, the top of his head just barley brushing against the bottom of a third story window where two size altered students could be seen having sex. 


The two had managed to find ways to stay together as much as they could even despite their own difficulties seeing eye to eye now, literally. 


But it didn’t deter them, in fact if anything it only fueled their desire for one another even more now that they were on the edge of ecstasy at each other’s mere touch most times, or that’s at least what John thought. 



The last week or so had felt a little different from how things were originally going between the two, with Hannah starting to feel a little bit disconnected or even distant from John, making him believe that maybe she was just getting tired of constantly being near him. 



“Nah, nah she’s tell me if there was something wrong” John said trying to reassure himself that it was all just in his head and that there wasn’t really something going on with him and Hannah that he wasn’t yet aware of, “I’ll go find her just to be sure” he mumbled before pushing off the side of the building to go walk around campus looking for his girlfriend. 



A little while later though he happed to see her talking to three other giant students that were closer to her greater height, more specifically though would actually be to saw he saw her talking to two fellow giantesses and one giant in the open court yard of the main building. 


John was able to instantly recognize each of the giants as Cleo and Charlie, two of Hannah’s friends who she’d know for quite some time and Mike, one of Johns very own former roommates. 



John stayed where he was for a minute, keeping his distance as he watched the group interact with one another as a very slight scowl enveloped johns face. 



Ever since he’d first met Mike he had always struck him a just a weird little guy who made very poor attempts to hide his feelings towards Hannah, taking every possible opportunity to talk or engage with her. 



He had caught him leering at her body multiple times in the past but never chose to address it due to not really seeing him as any real threat to his relationship with Hannah. 



But after what had happened the once shrimpy looking guy he had been roommates with for his entire stay on campus was now easily twice his size, with a tree sized cock that hung down past his knees, who was blatantly looking his girlfriends naked body up and down as they talked amongst themselves. 



To be fair though it was hard for anybody to not catch a glimpse at any other giant person’s body as most of the more statuesque people had simply opted out of wearing any ‘clothes’ , which were actually just crudely designed loin cloths and make shift togas crafted out of bedsheets, tarps, or canvas cloths that provided little comfort and were rather difficult to wear on their titanic figures. 



So there the group stood simply choosing to bare it all as they stood unbothered by their lack of modesty, John included, acting as nonchalant as they could despite the obviousness of Mikes leering. 



The hulkish young man stood at around forty five feet bringing him just above eye level with Hannah’s enormous breasts as they jutted out from her chest by her arms which rested wrapped around her abdomen just below the cusp of her tits. 


Her stiff nipples stood straight out in full arousal, glistening in the sunlight from the perspiration that gathered on her hot body giving anyone who looked her way an eyeful. 



Mike did little to hide the aroused state he was presenting to the three girls, and actually made it a point to lean back on a nearby building some so that his hardening cock would better raise up into the air. 



“Hehehehe” John could hear the two smaller giantess’s giggling as they both looked down at Mikes swelling dick with Charlie, the more promiscuous of the two, reaching out some and fondling his shaft. 



For the briefest of moments John could have almost swore that he saw Hannah reaching her hand out to also have a feel of the throbbing cock in front of her before quickly tucking her hand back underneath her rack. 



“Ehhem, hey guys what’s going on” Hohn said casually as he approached the group, walking up to stand beside Hannah who he only reached to about her crotch in regards to comparing sizes. 




“Oh hah, uh hey John uhhh not much” Mike said looking between the three girls “Just standing here talking to these amazing beautiful women is all” he said really hamming up his performance to try and act as inconspicuous as possible as the tip of his cock swayed just about Johns head. 


“That’s good haha, that’s always good” John said calmly as he snaked his hand up Hannah’s thigh and wrapped his arm around her ass cupping one of her cheeks as she reached down and slid her hand across to back of his head and gently pulling him towards her leg. 



“Heyyy” John said looking up at Hannah who looked down at him, “Hmm heyyy baby” she replied rubbing the back of his head with her thumb “What’s up” she asked curious to his arrival. 



“Oh nothing much, just got a little worried” he said squeezing her ass cheek as pleasurably as he could “You never showed up for lunch and I figured maybe someone giant came by and snatched you haha” he said giving an awkward chuckle. 



“Ohh, that’s right, we were supposed to meet up a while ago” Hannah said smacking herself in the forehead “I’m sorry baby I just got to talking to them and I lost track of time, honest” she replied gesturing to her friends and Mike. 



“Haha that’s fine, I’m just glad your not being somebody’s little toy” John said before nodding his head in a random direction “You never know when Mira is gonna decide she wants another toy you know” he said making the small group burst into laughter. 



“Hahaha yeah, knowing her she could probably take all of us and still have room for more haha” Charlie said emphasizing how much more wild the young woman had become since she’d grown. 


On the topic of it John couldn’t help but notice a familiar scent in the air, one he quickly recognized as Hannah being turned on to such a degree that it began to drip out of her, and ooking at her crotch, which had once been freshly shaven now sported a more short length bush, John could see how her pussy was already wet and quivering at what he could only imagine was Mikes giant cock, making him feel rather uncomfortable with her being alone with him in the future. 



“Haha yeah uh anyway, you wanna maybe go grab a little something to eat” John said trying to discreetly nudge Hannah away from the giant man. 




“Oh yeah that sounds great” Hannah said putting a hand over her stomach “I’ve been starving all day, and a growing girl needs to eat hehe” she said jokingly before turning and leading herself and John to the newly appointed meal area near the southern most point of campus, where the larger than average students and staff were encouraged to go and eat in order to try and mitigate any unnecessary or unintentional harm to the smaller more normal people on site. 




As the couple walked away Charlie and Cleo had also gone their separate ways leaving Mike propped up against the side of the building to watch as Hannah’s titanic form wandered off into the distance. 



“Mmm, now that’s what I’m talking about” he mumbled to himself while staring at the giantess’s nude backside before a loud *Thoom*  like noise drew his attention up above him where the immense figure of Mira was currently standing, looming over him like a hungry lioness ready to pounce on her prey. 




“Heyyy there lover boy” Mira said smiling down at the comparably minuscule man, “Oh uh heh heh, hey Mira” Mike said rather intimidated by her giant presence while staring up at her stubble covered pussy that glistened in the sunlight. 



“Hmm looks like your ready for another go round huh” she said eyeing his hardened shaft before reaching down and wrapping her hand around his waist, “Guess that saves me the trouble of having to get you up myself teehee” she said lifting him up into the air and sliding his leg sized cock into her awaiting pussy. 




Mike was left to endure being effortlessly thrusted in and out of the horny giantess’s love tunnel as if he were nothing more than a toy in her tight muscular grasp due in part to her near god like physique compared to other giant folk in the world. 



A torrent of sensual juices showered him from above as Mira closed in on her most recent orgasm of the day as Mike was brought close to his own, making him hug Mira’s waist as much as he could when he finally wasn’t able to hold back any longer and shot his fresh warm seed into her awaiting maw. 


“Mmmm fuckkk” Mike said as his balls contracted to squeeze the last remaining drops of cum out of his rock hard cock, “This’ll do for now though” he said before leaning in to lightly kiss Mira’s tight chiseled abs. 




Elsewhere John and Hannah were strolling through the courtyard of the university on their way to get their daily rationed meal from the school, casually going about their business as they both felt each others bodies. 



“So…umm” John said not entirely sure about how to broach the subject without coming across as accusatory, “What’s going on with Mike” he asked as he gave a firm squeeze to Mira’s ass “Looks likes the two of you have really gotten to know each other a lot better the past couple weeks”. 



“Oh haha yeah I guess we have” Hannah said not picking up on what John was actually trying to ask, “He’s a nice guy once you get to know him” she said looking down at her half sized beau “How come you didn’t tell me he was such a funny guy before”. 




“Huh, I didn’t really know he was all that funny to be honest” John said not recalling having ever really heard Mike crack a single joke the entire time he’d known the man, “That’s weird” he said as unnecessary gears began to turn in his mind “Well it’s nice you two are getting along I guess”. 



“Haha yeah, I guess people of similar sizes just have a little bit more in common than we think” Hannah said as they trekked across the campus, “It’s kinda weird how his dick grew out more than the rest of him did though” she remarked finally acknowledging the colossal sized cock that was dangling not to far away from herself earlier. 



“Heh yeah that is kinda weird” John said not really wanting to think about it to much, “Like it’s so big it goes all the way down his leg almost” she said emphasizing the sheer size of the cock in question by measuring out with her hands “You know if that thing was on you instead of him it’d be just a little bit bigger than you are I think”. 




“Ehh heh heh, alright heh” John said awkwardly not really liking the topic of discussion that much, “I mean like, I don’t know how anyone would even be able to walk around with something like that” Hannah said baffled at the fact that Mike somehow managed to get around with his newly obtained manhood. 



Umm, cough cough, so uhh how’d the latest check up with your parents go” John said wanting to steer the conversation towards something else, “Oh it went pretty good” Hannah said remarking on an earlier conversation had with her thankfully still alive parents “They did say that they had some kind of surprise for me but they didn’t really give much other than that up when I asked them about it”. 



“Really” John said rather curious as to what they were planning “What’s the occasion”, “I’m not really sure haha” Hannah said shrugging her shoulders “They just said it should be here at the college in a few days really”. 




“Hmm” John mumbled curiously, “Hey how big did you say they had gotten again” he asked as the subject of her parents was on his mind “I know you’ve told me before but I can’t really remember for some reason”. 



“Uhh, let’s see” Hannah said tapping her chin trying to remember the exact measurements again, “I think dad grew to about nineteen feet and mom wound up at about twenty nine maybe” she said as the two closed in on the designated meal area for the larger people on campus. 



As they got closer though Hannah was able to notice two familiar looking older figures sitting cross legged off to the side of the meal shack patiently waiting for their food when it suddenly hit her, “GASP, MOM DAD” she yelled and waved getting the two giants attention as she sprinted towards them with tears of joy running down her face.