- Text Size +


Mira had been having a very weird day today with just how sensitive and warm she had felt ever since waking up making her feel unusually hornier than she normally did on a day to day basis. She knew what she needed and who she wanted to help her with her sensual problem but had to work fast as every single second that passed by caused the fire inside her to grow exponentially. 


With her position on the varsity cheer squad it made it extremely easy for her to pick and choose who she wanted as a majority of the male student body would flock to her on their own which had quickly earned her the title of the campus slut amongst fellow students in the few years she had been enrolled here. 


It was easy enough for her to pick her partner for the day, or partners in this case, as she simply stood and waited outside the men’s locker room for the schools football players to finish up with their practice or workouts or whatever it was they were doing at the moment, Mira couldn’t care less about that stuff right now. 



Soon enough though her idea proved to be a fruitful one as she managed to snag two of the campus’s most prestigious players as they filed out of the locker room with promises of ‘showing them a good time for all their hard work as of late’ as she had put it. 


Privacy was a concern for the players but it was quickly solved problem when the taller of the two remembered that his roommates were off doing other things today which left the room completely unattended for the time being. 


“Good” Mira simply stated before tugging the two by the wrists eager to get what she wanted out of them, “I don’t care where it is I just need some dick big boys” she said looking between the two with a sly smile plastered across her face. 


At this the two young men found themselves to be getting very excited at the prospect of having a go with the absolute beauty that stood leading them to the men’s dormitory. 


“You sure the room will be empty Bri” one of the players questioned the other as they made their way to what they could only imagine was euphoria, “Oh yeah” Brian or “Bri” as he had come to be known amongst his peers said looking over to his friend “John, Dave, and Mike are all out doing their own things today so they’ll definitely not be in there when we get there”. 



“Good” Mira said turning her head back to comment on the news she had heard “That just gives us a better chance of not being interrupted” she said giving the two a raised eyebrow which excited them even more. 


“Mmmmphh” Mira silently moaned as she walked through the main doors to the dormitory as a sudden tightening around her body, specifically around her top and bottom as she still had her cheerleading outfit on, was felt causing her to become aroused even further as her top constricted around her breasts and stimulated her by rubbing its fabric against her skin and stiff nipples. 


Entering the empty dorm room a closing the door behind them Mira wasted no time in ordering the two studs to whip out their tools which led to her watching as they unzipped their pants allowing their rock hard cocks bounce free from their fabric constraints. 


“MMMMHH Oh fuck yessss” Mira moaned in ecstasy at the sight in front of her as the skirt that made up the bottom of her uniform began to squeeze and tighten around her pussy as some of her ass checks began poking out from underneath. 



“Alright big boys” Mira said looking between the two as she began to rub her pussy through the fabric of her skirt “Who’s going where” she asked questioning where the two planned to enter her from. 


A moment later and a quick game of rock, paper, scissors wound up with Brian going in through the back as Jake, his friend, would be receiving an invitation to join in the activity orally. 



With Jake sitting down on one of the beds, Mira quickly found herself face to face with the his meaty cock as she stuck her booty out doggy style ready to receive Brian’s throbbing rod before he gently reached down and pulled her skirt to the side, foregoing taking it off, and allowing himself clear and unencumbered entry to her already sopping wet womanhood. 



“MMMMMMHHGULLGG,slurrrrp,FUGGGYEFFF” Mira struggled to get out as she choked on the huge dick in her mouth while the other penetrated her from behind before beginning to rhythmically thrust back and forth driving her further into the cock in front of her. 



Unbeknownst to all three of them as Mira suckled on the lengthy cock in her mouth her body began to quickly develop added muscle on top of her already toned physique and even creating some where she seemed to be lacking. Her biceps bulged out as her thighs were tightened and toned even further giving the appearance of being carved from marble as her abdominal muscles stretched and burst out giving her an incredible eight pack to match her now olympian like body



During the whole ordeal her pussy began to burn with such desire that it was comprable to being set ablaze which was stoked even further by the constant pounding from the stud behind her causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. 


As Mira lost herself in the pleasure of the moment and the two young men on either end of her went with the flow none seemed to notice as her cheerleading uniform began to shrink and constrict even more around her to the point that it began to split and tear at the seams. 


Slowly but surely Mira found herself taking in more of the girthy cock in her mouth as it became almost easier by the second to take in each passing inch while the tip began to slide more comfortably back and forth down her throat. 


“MMMMMGLLLLGGGHHH” she let out moaning and grunting in pure ecstasy as her body began to be encompassed by the warm arousal sensation she had been feeling all day leading to her becoming so sensitive that she threatened to lose control over herself, teetering on the edge of pure existential bliss. 



*POP,RIPPPP,TEARRRR* the sound of shredding fabric filled the air as her body swelled and surged outward. 


Brian still unaware of what was going on found the noise to be a bit strange but was more focused on how the perfect, round, thick, jiggly booty that just earlier had lined up seamlessly with his waist now seemed to be pushing itself further up. 


“God DAMN” Brian said under his breath as he felt the tight wet tunnel rearrange itself still not taking notice to the increasing stature of the world class pussy. 


“MMMMFFFMMMM” Mira mumbled out as her clothes continued to rip apart. 


*SHRRREADD, STRRRRIPPPPP, TEARRRRRRRR* the sound of the young woman’s poor clothes coming apart emanated through the room from the increased outward pressure behind them pushing them far past their limits. 


Before too long Mira had not a single inch of clothing on her as the last remaining lines of thread broke away unable to handle the growing stress behind the newly increased body once held within it. 


“Ugh oh shit SHIT” Jake said as he opened his eyes to find a now much larger girl going down on him as his friend was slowly pushed backwards by her ever growing hind quarters squishing them in place as they were both now pinned against a wall and a part of Mira. 



“MMMmmphhh ugh oh fffFFUCCKK YESSSSS” Mira yelled out overcome with arousal not noticing the newly confined space she was currently occupying but instead how the once large throbbing cock that reached to the back of her throat now only tickled the tip of her tongue. 


“Ooo ohhHHH UGH, what’s the hold up big boys” she said taking Jakes dick out of her mouth to voice her feelings about the sudden cease of activity she had so desperately craved all day, “Nghhh, huff huff, what, wait-what’s going on” she said after a moment of looking around and not noticing where she was at first. 


“OH MY MMMMMM-OH FFFUCKKKKKKK” she said as her body continued to swell outward filling up more and more of the room, “ Nnngh ohhhh…fuckkkk meee, we can deal with this later boys MMMMMMH” she said looking between the two trapped young men on either end of her. 


“Right now mmmMMMMFFF I need you both” she said before grabbing ahold of the two of them and rearranging herself into a more comfortable position, one where her knees weren’t pressed up against her chest, and decided on simply leaning back between the beds with her legs spread out towards the door on the opposing wall. 



Her feet quickly spread closing the distance between them and the door effectively pinning it shut as she slowly steered the two football players downwards towards her hungry pissy eagerly awaiting the arrival of its newest toys. 


“NONONONO OH SHIT SHIT OH SHIT” the two both cried out panicking as they fought fruitlessly against the iron like grip of the giant hands that wrapped themselves around each of their bodies. 



“MMMMMMOOOHHHHHH YESSSSS FUCK YESSSSS” Mira yelled out as she slowly shoved the two squirming young men into her already gushing cavern as her head pressed against the ceiling and quickly pushed past the thin tiles that lined the entirety of the building. 



A moment later the top of her head broke through to the upper floor making way for her face to follow quickly after all while the struggles of the two imprisoned men inside her drove her even further over the edge.  



“AAAHHHH OH SHIT” the screams of a completely unaware young man came from just in front of her as her giant face broke through the ceiling into someone else’s dorm, “MMMM WELL HELLO THERE” Mira said with a sultry look on her face before reaching up through the gaping hole in the ceiling to grab ahold of her newest playmate. 


“AAAHH OH OH GOD PLEASE DON’T EAT ME” the previously uninvolved student said as he was lead closer and closer toward Mira’s mouth, “SHHHHhhhh, just enjoy the moment” Mira said before opening her mouth and shoving the bottom half of the young man’s body in her mouth. 


Finagling with the minuscule man’s pants with her now massive tongue she eventually managed to unfurl the article of clothing letting new playmates dick freely swing around as the young man found himself strangely turned on by what was going on. 


Sliding her lips over the tiny cock Mira began to feverishly suck and lick on every single inch of the microscopic organ with just the tip of her tongue before dragging her tongue overtop the entirety of the scared and aroused student, drenching him in her warm saliva. 


Soon after, in her sexually crazed destruction Mira had thrown the helpless young man into her mouth in attempts to suck the flavor out of him from within as she continued to slide her two freshly caught boy toys in and out of her still growing vagina with her free hand while constantly toying and flicking her clit with her thumb, trying oh so desperately to reach as high a plane of orgasmic awe as she could. 



Meanwhile just outside the building passing by students caught in the middle of the frenzy that overtook the campus suddenly looked to the boy’s dormitory building as what sounded like rumbling thunder emanated from within as large cracks began to form along side the outer brick wall suggesting that whatever havoc was occurring was about to break free and spill out into the courtyard. 



The wall bulged out as far as it could before finally giving way and crumbling to dust as a titanic figure emerged from within before falling unceremoniously to the ground with a loud thud that shook the ground itself. 



“OH WOW, HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THAT, WHATS HAPPENING, WHO IS THAT” people all yelled out as they witnessed the unbelievable scene unfold before their very eyes which amounted to simply watching the gigantic bare naked woman that everyone quickly recognized as ‘Magic Mira’, her college nickname being a well known fact to all student body. 


“MMMMMMMMMM OOOOOHHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKK” her cries of ecstasy echoed out all across the campus for all to hear as she continued to swell and expand and grow bigger and bigger, larger than even the tallest building on campus grounds. 


“HEELLPPP” the cries for help coming from her mouth and pussy fell on deaf ears as nobody could hear past the bellowing moans of pleasure the giant college girl kept letting out, “MMMMMHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK” she yelled out as she continued to feverishly finger herself to the point of no return as she had lost gold of her two boy toys not to long before breaking through the building. 


“YESSS OH FUCKKK YESSSSS” she screamed as she bucked her hips wildly across the campus yard, flattening a few trees, benches, and light post in the process before a loud crashing noise could be heard not to far from where she was. 



Turning her attention to her right she looked down to the northwest corner of the dormitory and saw a rather large penis sticking out of the wall fully erected by whatever it was it’s owner had been doing to it earlier. 




“Mmmm well don’t mind if I do” Mira said before reaching down and grabbing ahold of the monumental cock and pulling it and it’s owner the rest of the way out of the building, finding that while rather large compared to her previous partners she was till able to pick up the entirety of the person the massive dick was attached to single handed. 



“Come here big boy” she said as she lifted up the giant man to her mouth and proceeded to suck on his massive cock, letting it fill her up inside and tickle the back of her throat like she had felt just earlier from Jake. 



“OH SHIT GLLGGGLGGLL” came the cries of the young man still held captive in Mira’s mouth as she shoved the giant mas cock into her gaping maw pinning him between her tongue and the colossal throbbing organ that was effortlessly thrust back and forth slowly but surely grinding the poor soul into a broken bloody slurry of still consciousness body parts. 


A few drops of pre cum escaped the tip of the gigantic dick riding on top the tiny man completely engulfing him in a wave of ejaculate from what little had flowed forth. 



“Mmmm oh yesssss mmmmmmm” Mira’s voice echoed out as she pulled the giant man’s dick out of her mouth before gathering up what was in her mouth and swallowing hard with a loud audible gulp dragging whatever was left in her mouth down to her stomach. 



As that happened however Brian slowly wiggled and wormed his way up and out of the cavernous pussy he found himself trapped in and before to long eventually worked enough to have his hands sticking out of her swollen and engorged pussy lips. He flailed around blindly for a moment trying to grab ahold of anything he could use to pull himself the rest of the way out, but to no avail be found only smooth slick skin that had been freshly waxed a few days beforehand. 



“NNNGH UUGHH AHHHH” Brian yelled out as he pushed past the odds and climbed the rest of the way out of Mira’s gushing pussy before sliding down her crotch past her ass and landing on the torn up ground.


“JAKE JAKEEEE” Brain called out hoping to find his friend in the wreckage as he had lost track of him while inside his fleshy prison hoping that he had also made his escape. 



“Helllpp” Brian heard coming from above and behind him causing him to turn and look up to see that Jake had still been inside the towering terror of a woman Mira had quickly become and saw he had only been able to free his head as well,as one of his arms, before a large looming shadow was cast over top the two of them drawing their attention up to the sky. 


Up above them and quickly descending towards the flooding pussy Jake was still trapped in was by far the largest cock the two young men had ever seen being steered to what they both realized was its next destination. 


“OH SHIT OH SHIT SHIT SHOT SHIT FUUCCCKKKKKGLLLGGGRRLLL” Jake screamed out in horror as he tried to free himself from the endless euphoric pit he was trapped in before being shoved headfirst back into the dark wet depths of the mountainous vagina by the tip of the giant dick. 



“NOOOO JAAAKKKEEE” Brian yelled out as he watched his friend disappear into the great unknown surely to be fucked to death by the either unaware or uncaring Mira who simply let out a blissful moan as the titanic dick pushed past her lips and filled her up as much as it could. 



Being plunged further and further into the depths of the enormous pussy by the head of the giant dick and momentarily even having his own head enter the slit at the tip of the cock Jake fought with as much force as he could to free himself from his current position. 



Succeeding in one by pushing against the head of the cock he was able to quickly dislodge his head from it, albeit now covered in pre cum, before it quickly retreated the way it came. 



“OH FUCK” was all Jake could get out as he watched the giant phallus quickly return and even pass over him driving him into the internal walls of the pussy as it bulldozed it’s way overtop him repeating the process more times than he could keep track of. 




“NOOOOO JAKKKKEE NOOOOO” Brian yelled out as he watched the giant man held tightly in Mira’s grasp being thrust back and forth with the soul purpose of bringing her to climax, unaided by the fact that someone was now trapped against the two giants privates. 


“JAKKEE HOLD ONN I’M COMING FOR YOU MAN” Brian said before he run up to Mira’s enormously large booty cheek in an attempt to climb and rescue his friend, making it as far as past Mira’s freshly bleached asshole, only to be thrown off course and land back in the grass when the giants nuts collided with Mira’s skin feet from where he was earlier 



A thunderous heartbeat could be heard from Jakes current position pressed against the two giant lovers and knew for a fact that it wasn’t his which quickly led him to understand that something very bad for him was about to occur. 



Seconds later the worst came to pass as the giant cock swelled, the colossal pussy tightened, and a flood of hot steamy cum filled every nook and cranny of the deep dark hole Jake was held captive in. 


A wave of cum flooded over him taking away what little bit of air remained for him in this monumental love tunnel and slowly forced him to inhale once his last breath of air had run out, choking and gagging him as he slowly began to drown in the turret of cum before finally being crushed into tiny little pieces by the titanic organs he was pinned against. 




“MMMMMM OH FUCK YESSSSSSS” Mira cried out finally reaching her peak of ecstasy as she felt herself flooded with orgasmic bliss all while unbeknownst to her two innocent men had met their ends because of her with one being slowly dissolved by her stomach and the other being ground into a fine paste by means of her most recent toy, and even more was the fact that a third man was currently caught up in swimming for his life in the gushing pool of cum that oozed from between her legs.  




“FUCK” her voice echoed through the air effortlessly due to her new size “I NEED A FUCKING CIGARETTE”. 





-


Final heights


Mira / 211ft