- Text Size +

Two days had passed since the ‘incident’ as people world wide had taken to calling it as a good percentage of the planet’s population had seemingly randomly grown to new heights, leaving everyone baffled as to how and why it had happened. 



Many were left under the impression that they had fallen victim to some kind of attack or newly occurring disease that would cause them to become like they were. 


All theories about what it could have been though proved to be fruitless as every single test  or examination conducted was found to be inconclusive, effectively baffling researchers and experts around the globe as to what could have caused it to happen. 


Not all of the new world was bad though as many had already developed a new lease on their once less than stellar and below average lives, which is where we find the two lovebirds John and Hannah as they were stricken with the fiery passion that seemed to make them grow in the first place. 


“Mmmmff mmmmm, huff huff, GAHHH” John and Hannah moaned and huffed out completely overtaken by the pleasure that had flowed through their new bodies since they had grown just the other day. 


The two lovebirds, like many of the people who had grown, had been temporarily relocated by government authorities as a means of quarantine just incase this turned out to be something viral. It wasn’t though and try as they might the authorities bore no fruit from there multiple strings of tests and observations they had taken over the course of the following days leaving them just as baffled as when they had begun. 



Once they had given the clear for everyone they had quarantined in their particular area the crowd of concerned and confused giant people had one by one dispersed simply going back to wherever it was they had come from in hopes of regaining some semblance of normalcy. 



Not John and Hannah though, they had decided to stay back and have a bit of alone time before heading back to campus leaving the otherwise empty dirt lot still in use. 



“Mmmm*lick*mmmmm” John moaned as he had his face buried in Hannah’s pussy who was currently laying on her back with her legs spread giving her boyfriend easy access to her quivering womanhood. 



“Ohhh fuck yesss” Hannah let out biting her bottom lips to keep from screaming in pleasure and alerting the people in the distance to their private activity, “Keep going mmmmmh” she forced out before reaching down and putting her hand on the back of Johns head pushing him further into her sopping pussy. 



Johns tongue worked tirelessly running up and down Hannah’s inner walls as his nose worked and flicked against her engorged clit. 


“Mmmm fuckkk me” Hannah said as she reached her free hand up and began playing with her mammoth sized tits, finding that their overly sensitive nature the day of the incident had come to stay. 


She tugged and pulled on her nipples, pinching them in such a way that she threatened to cum right then and there coating Johns face with her warm sensual juices. 


“Mmmffuckk yeah” she breathed as her thighs began to tense and flex giving way for yet another powerful orgasm that rocked her entire body while John hungrily lapped up every escaped drop of her womanly fluids finding them completely irresistible as of late. 



The one thing that the people were able to understand when they were doing their tests and such was that those who had grown had also displayed signs of an increased libido, with those at a far larger size than others having a far more active system than the smaller ones. 


While some of the afflicted individuals were able to control their baser instincts and desires, other larger people had found it more difficult than the others, even though everyone had once in a while cut loose as the feeling was prominent amongst all those who were unlucky enough to have their lives uprooted. 



“Mmm, huff, okay, huff, my turn” John said licking the last few remaining specks of cum off Hannah’s pussy lips and his face before crawling part of the way up her eminence body to where his face rated between her ungodly huge boobs while he guided his rock hard cock into her gushing hole. 



“Ohhhh yesss baby fuck yes” Hannah said as her minuscule boyfriend began to ride her like no tomorrow while playing with her tits that were now easily twice the size of his head. 


“Huff huff huff huff*suck suck suck* was all Hannah heard in response as John kept at it before finding one of her taut nipples and sticking it in his mouth sucking away lick a hungry baby. 



“Huff huff huff NGHHHH *gasp* huff huff” John let out as a warm steamy load shot into the depths of Hannah’s hungry pussy finally finding himself spent for the time being, “God damn babe, huff huff, that was even better than last time” he said looking up between her cleavage to meet her gaze as he slowly descended her body, slowly pulling his dick out of her in the process 


“Gahhh hahhh yeahhh, huff, way better heh” Hannah said sitting up to look John in the eyes as best she could, even sitting down she was still slightly taller than him. 


From their perspectives she was unable to hide the sudden tinge of sadness in her eyes as they began to water from the overwhelming sense of what they had become. 



“Hey hey what’s wrong” John asked softly as he reached out and began caressing her face as the beginning droplets of tears formed in the corners of her eyes. 


“Did I do something wrong, did you not like it” John asked concerned that he had messed up somewhere along the line ruining the experience for her. 


“No, no it’s not that” Hannah said reassuringly as she closed her eyes trying to keep the tears from coming out, “It’s just that…what if we’re stuck like this” Hannah said her post sex clarity suddenly making her actually consider the long term effects of what had happened to them for the first time. 


“How’re we supposed to have lives now, like how do we get jobs, how do we even finish college like this” she said gesturing to their bodies, “H-how’re we supposed to live like this”. 



The thought ran through Johns mind causing him to gain a sullen expression as for once he had actually considered the ramifications of it himself. 



“And what about our families” Hannah said trying even harder to hold back the tears “What if they got just as big as us, how’re they gonna be able to help themselves” she said growing increasingly concerned about those closest to her “Nobody’s even tried to reach us yet”. 


“Oh my God what if they got crushed by someone who grew just as big as us” she said holding her hand over her mouth doing her best to keep from suddenly falling apart on John. 


“Hey hey hey, it’s okay Hannah, it’s all gonna be okay” John said stroking her face with his open palm guiding it behind her ear in an attempt to get her to focus on him, “We’re gonna hear from someone soon and when we do you’re gonna see that all your worrying was for nothing” he said trying to reassure his towering girlfriend. 



“I know in my heart that both of our families are still in one piece and nothing is gonna get me to change my mind about that” John said looking into Hannah’s tear filled eyes trying to convey that everything was going to turn out fine for them. 


“It’s just a lot to deal with you know” Hannah said as she stared into Johns eyes looking at the deeply affectionate young man that hid behind the tough exterior he presented to the world, finding a familiar passion that had been what originally drew her towards him when they first met, and suddenly feeling more at ease with herself because of it. 


“I know” John said leaning in and wrapping his arms around her neck, pulling her into as tight of hug as he could muster despite the fact that his cock was poking her in the abdomen causing her to giggle slightly at the feeling. 


“But we’ll get through this, together” he said as he embraced her larger form “I know we will” he said as Hannah pulled him close to herself taking him into her arms in her own massive loving hug. 



“You promise” she whispered in his ear as she held him close to her not wanting to let go right away, “I promise” John said before lightly kissing the side of her neck. 




A moment later the two eventually did break apart before standing tall and making their way out of the deserted dirt lot they had stayed in overnight and began their trek back to the campus where they knew they’d be able to find someone who could help reach their families. 


“So you wanna know what I heard from some of the others while they were running tests on us” John said as he and Hannah trotted through the empty lot. 


“Hmmm” Hannah said slightly curious as to what news her boyfriend could have overheard while be poked and prodded by numerous little people in hazmat suits and lab coats.


 “What is it” she asked having to slow her stride so as to not walk too fast for John who in turn had to quicken his steps so he wasn’t left behind unintentionally. 



“One of the guys I talked to said that someone from our college had grown so big that they knocked down the north wall of the men’s dorms” John said looking up at his lofty girlfriend. 


“Hah really” Hannah said finding it odd that she hadn’t overheard something as interesting as that, “Who was it, did they say” she asked wondering who the giant was that had apparently destroyed one of the buildings on campus. 


“I dunno, they didn’t seem to know who exactly it was, but they did say that they were at least over an estimated hundred and fifty feet tall” he said getting rather excited at the prospect of seeing someone so large in person once they arrived back to what remained of their alma mater. 


“Guess we’ll just have to wait and see” he said as he and Hannah bravely walked into the setting sun beginning the not so long journey back to what they had called home the last few years, unaware of just how much their relationship would be put to the test in the upcoming months.