- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone, I recently realized that I had forgotten to leave an indicator of sorts at the end of the previous two chapters to show just how big the characters in it had become, so I went back and added them real quick. 


-


Mrs. Taylor walked up her front porch steps eagerly hoping to try and relax as much as she could before she had to go back to work the following day. She had felt unusually warm and sensitive today and had simply chalked it up to a common cold but it quickly grew into something far more severe than she had previously thought as over the course of the day she could feel herself becoming increasingly aroused and she couldn’t exactly understand why. 


“Mmmm” she moaned pleasurably as she reached the door “I hope Bill isn’t too busy today” she thought hoping her husband could help satisfy her increasing needs as she opened the door and stepped inside. 


“Hey mom” a welcomed greeting from her daughter came from the living room as soon as she stepped inside which she met with her own warm “Hello Amanda” quickly taking note that her daughter was home as well and had even brought a few of her friends with her. 


“And hello to you too girls” Mrs. Taylor said acknowledging her daughters friends as she passed through the living room quickly taking note that her usual group seemed one short today. 


“Hey Mrs. Taylor” the two girls chirped back simultaneously while briefly looking up from their phones to greet the matriarch of the home. 


“So, my I ask what you’re doing home so early” she softly asked so as to not sound accusatory in her tone. 


“Oh well Mr. Grenine sent an email out to everyone at the last minute saying he couldn’t make it to class today, so we just figured we would just swing by here and chill for a bit since we have a bit of a free period now” Amanda said letting her mother know that she and her friend weren’t cutting class like she thought her mom might insinuated they were doing. 


It was understandable that she and her friends would come here as they lived quite literally right down the road from the campus grounds where Mrs. Taylor happened to be employed and her daughter and friends were enrolled and was actually the reason she was here to begin with. The convenience of being within walking distance of her place of work could not be underestimated especially in times like today where she had done much the same as her daughters teacher. 


“Yeah, he just said that he wasn’t feeling well today and suddenly couldn’t come to class so whatever it is it’s probably really bad” one of her daughters friends, Cleo, said from her spot on the couch. 


“Oh my, well that’s not good” Mrs. Taylor said thinking she may know what her daughters professor was dealing with should it just so happen to be the same thing she felt, “Hopefully this isn’t something contagious” she thought to herself. 


“Yeah but at least that gives us a chance to just breathe for a second you know” Amanda said from her reclined position, “Speaking of which, where’s your friend Hannah at, she isn’t getting sick to is she” Mrs. Taylor asked wondering what the case was there. 


“Oh she met up with her boyfriend to go “have lunch” together” her daughters other friend, Charlie chimed in with a knowing grin on her face as she delivered an exaggerated finger quote to show just how believable their absent friends story was. 


“You never know she may be getting filled up right now” Cleo said causing the trio of girls to burst out in a flurry of giggling 


“Okay okay hah” Mrs. Taylor said as a small laugh of her own escaped her lips “You girls have fun I guess and uh…oh before I go Amy do you happen to know where your father is, I’ve got something rather important to share with him and I’d like to go ahead and let him know what’s happening” she asked as inconspicuously as she could hoping the girls didn’t see through her own facade. 


“Oh yeah he’s upstairs taking a shower I think, he was absolutely filthy when he came home a while ago” Amanda said gesturing upstairs while her eyes remained glued to her screen. 


“Thank you sweetie” Mrs. Taylor said before making her way up the flight of stairs all while the sensual fire inside her grew even stronger. 




The sound of running water emanating from within her and her husbands bedroom let her know that her spouse was still in the process of cleaning himself up from whatever mess he happened to get into today while on the job. 


“Mmmmm, maybe he could use some help heh heh” Mrs. Taylor said as she quietly closed the bedroom door behind her and quickly began to disrobe from her professional work attire. 


Kicking off her constructive shoes and unbuttoning her tighter than usual blazer and shirt she then threw them on the bed alongside her skintight pants briefly wondering to herself if she had begun to let herself go in her older age. 


“I know all this stuff fit me when I bought it” she told herself quickly remembering just how much more snug everything she wore seemed to fit today. “No, it’s probably just shrunk in the wash or something” she reassured herself before taking off her slightly undersized bra and panties revealing a full but still well maintained bush alongside two full and firm perky breasts that jutted out more than a few inches from her chest. 


Even in her current age she did what she could to try and look her best with what little time her schedule could allow for. 



“Ughh fuucckk” she said though gritted teeth trying as best she could to not make to much noise and alert the three girls downstairs to her actions as her pussy, now free from the warm humid conditions of her panties, was suddenly exposed to the cool tempered air of the house driving her even closer to the edge before her fun had even begun. 


“Mmm get ahold of yourself Joan” she said as she lightly rubbed herself noticing how wet she already was while she inches closer into the bathroom wear the steamy silhouette of her husband could be seen through the glass panel of the shower door. 


Slowly she began to open the door and step inside behind her husband who had his back to her as he washed the last remaining bubbles of soap off his head, “Hey there handsome” Joan said after she reached around and grabbed ahold of her husbands already stiff cock. 


Bill teased up for a moment as he suddenly felt a hand that wasn’t his own around his privates before easing up once he heard a familiar sultry voice from behind him. 


Turning around to face his wife he looked at her and replied with “Hey there beautiful” before leaning down to give her a quick but loving kiss, “What’re you doing home so early” he asked taking note of her premature arrival. 


“Well you know, I wasn’t really feeling myself today and I just thought maybe you could help me with that” she said as she wrapped her arms around Bills neck bringing him closer to her for another kiss. “Looks like you might be having the same problem I am though” she said pointing out his erect penis that now occasionally poked her in the stomach as the two of them swayed slightly in the shower. 


“Hah yeah I do t know why but the damn thing has been like that all day, can’t get seem to get it to go down any” Bill said acknowledging the growing member between his legs. 



“Maybe we should both take care of each other then” Joan said before crouching down to take hold of her husbands hard dick and slide it in her mouth, savoring the flavor of the stiff meat that now filled even her throat with its throbbing goodness. 



“Ohhhgggg fuckkk me Joan” Bill said as his wife pushed her way to the base of his large shaft taking in the whole thing like a seasoned pro cause if there was one thing that twenty two years of marriage could teach a woman it was how to please her man. 


“MMMMM-GLK-GULP” Joan moaned rather loudly swallowing up the beginning droplets of pre cum that slid down her throat as she felt Bills dick bulge and expand outward a bit leading her to believe he was already close to finishing. 


“Mmm*pop*” came the sound of Joan popping bills cock out of her mouth before standing back up, “Alright big boy, how about we take this somewhere a little less wet hmm” she said through a raised eyebrow and hungry smile. 


“Good idea” Bill said quickly reaching behind him and turning off the water before scooping up Joan in his arms and carrying her out of the bathroom and into their bedroom where he then lightly tossed her on the bed. 


“Umpf” Joan let out as she bounced on the bed while Bill proceeded to climb on top of her, “Wait wait” she said quickly remembering that there were visitors downstairs “We can’t make to much noise, Amy and her friends are still downstairs” she said warning him of the possibility of drawing unwanted attention. 


“That’s perfectly fine” Bill said his chest heaving as he hovered atop of his wife, every breath seeming to make his chest get bigger and bigger, “We’ll just need to be extra careful then won’t we” he said with a devious smirk. 


Before his wife could voice her protest Bill slowly began sliding his dick into her awaiting hungry pussy which made Joan bite her lip and grip the sheets in an effort to not let out a highly noticeable moan. 


“Uughh fuck you feel amazing today” she said through gritted teeth as her husband began thrusting back and forth pumping her full of his large almost expansive manhood over and over again while quickly taking hold of her hands with his own and interlocking their fingers together. 


“NNNnghhh” she let out as a considerable amount of pressure could now be felt coming from her pussy with each passing thrust of her husband, “Mmm oh fuck” she said before craning her neck to look down between her heaving breasts and Bills masculine, now almost herculean figure, to find her now chiseled stomach to be bulging outward with each oncoming pump. 


The bulge only seemed to get bigger and bigger with each passing moment and before to long Joan noticed something else, like how she could now feel the floor with the bottoms of her feet, or how her arms stuck out from the side of the bed, or how Bills hands seemed to be encompassing her own even further than they already were. 



“Mmmmm ugh what’s going o-“ Joan tried to say before a sudden whining creak could be heard filling the room. “What the-“ was all Joan could get out before the bed frame suddenly gave way from the increased weight added to it over the course of just a few minutes dropping the two to the ground with a considerable thud that surely allotted to what they were up to upstairs. 


“Shit Bill MMPHH UGHH, look what happ-mmmmMMMMMM” Joan said before moaning as sensually as she could while Bill continued to Grunt and huff and puff as he still kept the pace he had worked up to, undeterred by the fact that him and his wife had just broken their bed with their round of love making. 


The top of Bills head smacked into the head board repeatedly and rhythmically as he seemed to spread outward covering up more and more of his wife’s sexy body with his own massive still growing frame. 


“Mmm mmm mmmm Bill mmm BILL” Joan cried out trying her best to get her husbands attention before any more damage could be done to their bedroom all while she felt and even greater pang of pressure turning into pain coming from her crotch. 


Looking back down again she was greeted by the sight of her husbands now monstrously large cock now filling her up to the point that it pushed and bulged her stomach out giving her the appearance of a woman in the beginning stages of pregnancy. 


“UGHHH BILL BILL BILLLL” Joan yelled out throwing caution to the wind in favor of trying to reach her husband who seemed to have lost control of himself in the ecstatic state they both had fallen to and before to long had to pry her hand free from his own in attempt to slap him back to reality. 


After a moment of struggle Joan managed to free her hand from Bills grasp allowing her to rear it back, her knuckles scraping against the wall as she did, and deliver a loud forceful slap to her husband’s face which ultimately led to him regaining his wits. 




“Ohhh oh shiiiit, huff huff, what-what happened, huff huff” Bill said quickly regaining his senses and noticing how much smaller the bedroom seemed compared to a moment ago. 


“Joan, nghhh, ugh what happened” Bill asked completely unaware of the events that had just transpired between his wife and him. 


“Uughhh ahhh, huff huff, pull out” Joan said in a strained voice as her husbands cock continued to grow and expand while still inside her, stretching her further than she had ever been before, “PULL OUT PULL IT OUT” she yelled repeating herself. 


A second later Bill pulled out his now massive cock from his wife and noticed that it now stuck out of her pussy by about half its length owing to the true size of his now monumental penis. 


“I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry” Bill said apologizing for unintentionally hurting his wife to the point their screaming only to be interrupted by a sudden loud crash, boom, bang coming from downstairs coupled with sounds of pleasure and somebody else screaming for help. 


A moment later their entire house shook and rumbled as something large came barreling out of the front of their home and landed in their yard. 


“What the hell was that” Joan said now concerned more with what had happened downstairs than what was going on with the two of them. 



“MMMMMMMM FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSS” the older couple could hear from their current position on their ruined bed frame before a large fleshy wall stepped in front of their bedroom window temporarily blocking their view to the rest of the world. 


A moment passed and the wall seemed to move away from where it was earlier which prompted the two to get off the remains of their bed and approach the window with great concern. 


Both of them unaware of their new sizes cracked their heads on the ceiling as the lifted themselves up off one another making them duck down and crawl to the window on their knees in order to keep for punching a head sized hole into their attic. 


“What’s going on out there” Bill said trying to discern what it was he and Joan were seeing, “I-I don’t know it-it looks like GASP” Joan said before the realization hit her. 


“That’s Charlie OH MY GOD THAT’S CHARLIE” Joan screamed in shock and horror as she looked out onto her front yard to the now colossal young woman who had previously stood no taller than her now matched the size of their house from her position down on her knees. 


“AND THAT’S CLEO OH GOD” Joan yelled out as she saw the other young woman with her back pressed against their lawn as her legs encircled Charlie’s waist making the two look as if something passionate had happened between the two of them as well. 


“Wait where’s Amy, oh shit I don’t see Amanda” Bill chimed in noting that their child was nowhere to be seen from where they currently sat staring out onto their property “Where’s Amy” Bill yelled out in pure concern before the faintest of cries could be heard coming from somewhere outside seemingly muffled by an unknown source not to far from the destruction in front of them. 


A moment later the faintest “hellllppp” could be heard coming from what the two could have sworn was in the middle of the two giant women sitting in their front yard. 




-

Final heights


Mrs. Taylor / 15ft


Mr. Taylor / 20ft