- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Insertion and crush.

X-rated.

I am standing on shaky legs, barely able to maintain my balance, the shockwaves of Rachel’s impact still rocking the bed.


In front of me Ivy, likewise to my left and my right.


I´m facing her privates head on, framed by her legs, forming a canyon impossible to climb.


Her ass spreading out modestly under the weight of her hips while concurrently depressing the mattress below.


Her thighs lying supple on the surface, each one pushed slightly apart where its mass met the supporting sheets.


She is taken good care of, not a single hair visible around her puffy lips.


Her skin smooth and soft, surly a delight to run one hands along.



Rachel yet seems to have reservations and chooses to hide behind the camera again.

She has kept her thong on, the one I´m so familiar with.


I can´t blame her, regarding my own taste I would likewise refuse closeness with a gender I do not feel attracted to.


As it happens that I´m a guy and like girls, so for me, I can enjoy interactions for these clips.


Rachel being a lesbian and as I understand therefore fundamentally established on girls, seems not able to mirror my fondness.


Thinking back to the thong-scene, I was astonished that she had even come to this grade of dissoluteness.


On the contrary, Ivy is so permissive regarding our involvements that it puzzles me moreover.


But who am I to judge.


Reflecting this particular situation I find myself here and now, this seemes surreal.

How did I end up trapped in such an intimate affair?



After my accident I was brought here and both girls took me in, so touching and warm as I was taken care of.


Likewise, participating in these clips and boosting their income was only fair to do.


At least that was what I thought before.


I am no sissy, but just now seeing the upcoming challenge so close at hand let me doubt my previous assessment.


Aaaaand, maybe I have been to cheeky.



“No tiny can survive giantess couple sex.”



That statement ignited the original dissension.


I agreed that being crushed by the lovers might was reasonable if the tiny happened to be in the centre of affection.


But by contrast, how could that possibly happen while being involved with two so soft-hearted girls caressing, kissing and doing all their girlie-stuff?


Yes, falling victim to an eager boob crossed my mind... later on.


Ending below a fervent shaking ass, being dispersed under its pulsing cheek like a donut… was…as I think now... possible as well.


To stand your ground for your precedence at the dinner table is important.

But from my actual perspective I am hesitant, not sure if that is always wise.



I am bumped out of my mental ascensions and as I turn for the rude inciter I freeze.


An enormous pinkish rod is buffeting into me again, Its girth so massive it hits me in the chin, chest and crotch all at once.


And to make matters worse Rachel has not only a firm grip at the shaft but the camera is strapped at her end on top of it.


I am staring at this staff like a rabbit down a tank barrel.


After all I had stated previously she will not go easy on me.


With a devilish smile she nudges and pushes me along until my back hits Ivy.


I can feel her soft skin parting and engulfing me as Rachel keeps pushing.

I try to squirm up as this was the only way out but I´m still bent around the tip and pressed on top.

Against the mounting pressure I´m forced between her asscheeks, just below her pussy.


Ivy responds to the touch, tilting her pelvis slightly and pressing my upper body and head firmly against the spongy surface.


Seconds later the Rod reverses its direction and starts slipping out from below. As its bulk retracts Ivy´s cheeks reoccupy the space and closed around me.


I end up with my feet stuck just shy of Ivy´s butthole, my head emerging below her snatch.


The pinkish beast sets back only a couple of inches (feet from my perspective) and while the camera is still on me Rachel's face moves further up.


I see her boobs high above me as her kisses rain down on Ivy´s navel, and her nipples harden.


A slight shudder travels along Ivy´s body.

I never thought I will feel this, goosebumps forming all over the skin surrounding me.

That´s like thousand hands from every side holding down and adjusting their grip pleasant and simultaniously.


Rachel nibbles and caresses with her lips along Ivy´s tummy, down south until she is atop of her snatch.


I would go for that clit instantly, but Rachel knows better.

She works her way besides the delicate folds and Ivy moans deeply, rising her knees and spreading up.


The pressure on me lessens but I´m still not strong enough to overcome the grip of her lower asscheeks.


As her tongue comes into action I watch in awe how it teases and plays along the full lips, licking and probing the delicate skin.


Ivy´s hand appears from above and start circling along her itching snatch, spreading more while tilting her pelvis up.


That motion set me free, but the relief is short.

Rachel instantly goes for me with her lips and hoists me up.

Seconds later I flop down squarely Ivy's box.

Without any hesitation Rachel's tongue follows and starts working on us both. My legs are like engulfed in quicksand and sinking down while her tongue presses my upper body in between the opening folds. I´m covered in Ivy´s juices witch lessens any friction but accelerate my decent.


Unbeknownst to me there is one more surprise hidden.

Rachel's thong nests one of the vibrating bullet eggs, and suddenly she arises, straddles Ivy´s pelvis.


This time she aims for the clit and brings the sphere dead centre on the sensitive knob.


Ivy's legs are pushed down and close by this aggressive motion and my lower half is swallowed by the plushy lips, warping round me.


As she shifts and grinds on top I´m kneaded by the bulk bearing down.

I can sense the cavity down below my feet, waiting for me to enter.


As the vibrating egg starts humming, the grinding and pushing around me intensifies.

I have a hard time drawing air as Rachel's thong presses repeatingly down to stimulate both girls with that purring thing.


This sea of motion, the moans travelled through my fleshy prison, one could only guess their lips locked and serious kissing going on up there.


Silly me- I think.

If Rachel would start scissoring Ivy, I’d be grounded to dust for sure.


No matter how soft and fluffy Ivy´s lips are, Rachel’s muscular cunt would come down like a ram, crushing me into Ivy, breaking bones, popping flesh and using me up for their carnal needs.


Maybe instead of mocking them I should have confabulated about how many different ways there are for a little man to perish in a sexual encounter with two lesbians, and therefore how to avoid it.


Another mighty push squeezes all my thoughts out of my mind and the air from lungs.



As I regain awareness of my surroundings I´m still half embedded in Ivy´s snatch but Rachel has risen away.


Over head the second bullet vibrator is held to Ivy’s clit and Rachel has the shank pressing below my knees into the lips.


The zizzing sound rises aggressively but much more troubling is Rachel’s expression as she pushes the shaft through the lips onto my lower legs.


I can´t say if she or Ivy has control over the spheres on their clits but Rachel's eyes are purely focussed on me while she rails me into Ivy´s depths.


I can see her excitement, the twitching wrinkles at the corners of her mouth as she thrives on my demise.


I´m pushed down, up to me pelvis.

The contractions of Ivy´s pussy are pressing my legs forcefully into the rod, massaging them into the rubbery surface.


I´m worming, squirming and wiggling but likewise I could try to stop a train, dragging me along.


With each convulsion the shaft pulses up against Rachel's hand and I can see her muscles flex slightly to counter the force as my lower body creaks under the pressure.


Every broken resistance fuels her lust as she keeps the slow pace of insertion.


My chest passes the threshold of the lips the humming and jiggling of the spheres also changes its rythm and ramps up.


She is blooming, rocked and delightfully shaken by the toy while pressing me inside, subjecting me to the constricting vaginal walls, seeing me grinded forcefully against the rod.


Her left eyelid trembling occasionally, her mouth opening slightly and her breaths getting laboured and hard.


She´s fuckin her brain watching me being crushed in her lovers cunt.


Both must be close now, my arms are pushed upward as my head sinks into the lips.

Ivy´s contractions come harder by the second, powerfully compressing my lungs, cracking my chest.

My eyes widen as I feel my body fail and crumble under Ivy´s might.

Rachel bits her lip so hard, a drop of blood emerges below her teeth as the humming spheres buzz off in overdrive.

I wonder if she can sense the delicated pops and snaps of my bones through her fingers as she presses the shaft along.

She lays her head down onto Ivy´s shaking pelvis, inches beside the pole, her eyes still on my disappearing head.


A gurgling scream escapes my mouth, drowned out by my own juices.


The last ting I see as I go is her face twisted in orgasmic distortion, her hand griping the rod hard as I´m obliterated, smushed by Ivy's contractions.


The vagina clamps down in a series of hard spasms, ignoring my diminishing presence, breaking me into the surface of the shaft, splintering and cracking every limb and bone.


Anything I have left is squeezed out of my body, dispersed along the rod and mixed with Ivy´s juices.



My last thought……



hope you had a good one.

Chapter End Notes:

Was not sure to continue and so it found this end for now.

If you are interested in this story to go on you can voice it.