- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Chapter 3 is here!

PLEASE READ-

If you haven’t seen, I have some new specials from my story “A Whole New Perspective” up on my Patreon. This includes a Christmas special and a new years special.

There are also new deleted scenes, as well as a brand new “Mini Story” series, so please go check it out at:

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Thank you, and enjoy :)

Sophie entered her room and shut the door behind her.  She could feel the two tiny men underneath both of her feet. Although she was enjoying dishing them out some punishment, Sophie did make sure to take very light steps. She didn’t actually want to kill her two tiny prisoners.

 

Despite the fact Sophie was walking lightly, this still didn’t stop her steps from further squishing Mark and Liam further into her foot, almost flattening them both out on her soles.

 

Liam winced with every step as his sister's moist flesh pressed and engulfed his whole body over and over again. Mark was absolutely mortified with the situation. He knew he was in big trouble. How could he get turned on by his own daughter's feet?

 

Sophie walked over to her bed and sat herself down. She turned over and lay down on her stomach, finding a comfy position as she got ready to scroll through her phone for a bit.

 

Sophie raised her legs up behind her so that her soles were visible as she looked back behind her. There her dad and brother were, still plastered to the soles of her feet.

 

“Are you enjoying yourselves down there, boys?” She asked teasingly, looking at over her shoulder at her swinging feet. “Try not to get… stimulated again, I know it will be hard as you guys clearly love my feet so much.” She laughed, wiggling her toes above their heads.

 

“Soph, come on, that’s gotta be enough now!” Liam shouted up. “Just take us to the hospital to be grown back please!” He was worried that he might lose control again and get turned on by her feet once again. This would get him in even more trouble.

 

“Oh, little Liam.” She began. “Don’t be so silly! Why on earth would I do that when I still have more time to keep you two so small?” She was beginning to enjoy this power more and more…

 

“Sophie, honey.” Mark spoke. “If you just grow us back now then we can just forget that this ever happened, you won’t be in any kind of trouble, and we can all just move on.”

 

“Silly daddy!” She said back towards her dad in a patronising manor. “As we’ve established, I’m not gonna be in any kind of trouble anyway! Unless you want me to explain to mom that her husband and son got turned on by her daughter's feet?” She said, knowing there was simply nothing he could say or do to argue back to her.

 

The two little men were truly stumped. Sophie had them completely where she wanted them.

 

Sophie thought she would give the 2 tiny men a bit of time to think about their actions and what they’d done to get to this point. She turned back around to spend some time on her phone, leaving her tiny dad and brother swinging back and forth as they were glued to her glorious soles.

 

 

 

 

Sophie spent some time catching on up social media on her phone. She lay in the same position on her stomach, Mark and Liam still on her feet as her legs swung back on forth. 

 

As the two men lay there still plastered to her feet, something that Sophie had said replayed over in both of their heads.

 

 “Don’t get stimulated.” 

 

Neither of them could shake it. 

 

The two tiny men also couldn’t shake the thought of Sophie’s amazing feet and soles. That incredible sweaty, but sweet aroma filled the air around them and continued to fill up their nostrils. It was a strange smell to find pleasant, but the fact it was coming from those beautiful feet made them shamefully enjoy it.

 

Neither man could help it. It was like Sophie’s feet had cast a spell on them. They were completely captivated by the 18-year-olds feet. Both of them felt shame wash over them as sexual thoughts raced through their heads.

 

As they remained helplessly stuck to her soles, breathing in the sweaty aroma around them, both of them felt their cock’s getting harder.

 

For Liam, it was obvious that his foot fetish was feeding into his horniness. Even if this was his sister's feet, the size and power of them was too much for him not to love the situation, not to mention how drop-dead gorgeous they were. 

 

For Mark, he simply could not put his finger on what was causing his daughters feet to turn him on so much. They were just simply beautiful.

 

Liam tugged his arm, which was still pinned out by his side to the giant sole. He managed to wriggle it free. He simply could not just stay still during this whole ordeal. His dick was once again rock hard, and he needed to satisfy himself.

 

He reached down into his shorts and began pleasuring himself. So many thoughts raced through his mind as he tugged away. Those feet, how gorgeous they are, how big and powerful they are, and even that smell. This time around Liam didn’t care if his dad saw him pleasuring himself, his dad was just as bad, if not worse than he was for doing this.

 

As Liam tugged away at his cock, he began to feel Sophie’s soft sole underneath his other hand that was still pinned against it. It was so smooth; it had such an amazing texture. He felt the small creases in her feet with great detail.

 

Mark looked at his son. He didn’t even feel angry or embarrassed as he saw that Liam had started to jerk off. It felt like all of his dignity had already left his body. Mark looked up above his head and he could just about see his daughter's huge toes hanging over him. Taking just a moment to think, and another moment to hesitate, Mark then gave in.

 

“Fuck it.” He thought, as he reached down towards his own rock-hard member, ready to get to work.

 

Liam and Mark continued to jerk off. Neither of them could help it. Her feet were too powerful not to think about. When someone’s feet are that beautiful, how are you meant to not get turned on? It almost wasn’t fair. They looked truly pathetic.

 

Suddenly, with both of them still incredibly horny as they both pleasured themselves, they heard a noise from in front of them that made them both freeze in fear.

 

That noise that the two of them had heard was a click and a flash. They both looked up towards Sophie. They saw her phone screen. It was in selfie mode. Sophie had seen the pair jerking off down at her feet and discretely caught them in the act by taking a picture of them.

 

“Oh fuck.” They both thought. How had they managed to make this situation even worse for themselves? They had literally seemed to have lost every single L’Oréal that they thought they’d had, all for Sophie’s feet!

 

Sophie looked back towards the 2 men stuck on her feet once again. Her blank expression turned into a… gleeful one.

 

“Oh, that is gold!” Sophie exclaimed. “You’ve really done it now haven’t you?!”

 

Sophie reached over, towards her feet, finally peeling the 2 men off of her soles before dropping them in the palm of her hand.

 

Sophie showed the two men the selfie she had taken. It had Sophie’s face in it, and she had a devious smile spread across her face. Behind Sophie’s face, her two soles were visible, and on those two soles, you could quite clearly see Liam and Mark. Both the two tiny men had their hands down their pants in the picture. They had really, really fucked up now.

 

“You guys do know what this means, don’t you?” She asked them.

 

Liam and Mark looked up towards her. A puzzled, but worried look was plastered on both of their faces. What was she going to come out with now?

 

“I literally own the both of you!” She said with a laugh. “Even when you grow back, you both have to do whatever the fuck I say!” 

 

Mark and Liam both felt a sick feeling in their stomachs. The realisation of what they’d had actually just done was now starting to sink in

 

“No, no way!”  Mark protested, trying to act quickly. “Look, we were mean to you earlier and now you’ve punished us, so when we grow back, we all just need to move on!”

 

“Oh daddy,” Sophie said as she began stroking his head with her pinky. “I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Not after what I’ve just caught you little bugs doing.”

 

Mark and Liam both knew they had absolutely nothing on Sophie. She truly had all the power. If she wanted to, she could absolutely finish the both of them with this one picture.

 

“Whenever I want something, maybe an errand run for me, maybe my room cleaned, maybe some money… you guys will do it or get it for me. Maybe I’ll even want a few foot rubs every now and again…”  She spoke. “And if you don’t do as I say… well I guess I’ll just have to tell mom what happened, and show her that picture…”

 

“Come on, Soph!” Liam shouted. “It doesn’t have to be like this.” 

 

Sophie ignored her tiny brothers shouts as she carried on talking. “Hey, you know what, maybe once and a while I’ll also make you two eat some more shrinking cookies, and then you can shrink down and be my tiny little slaves all over again!”

 

Mark and Liam couldn’t believe what they were hearing. How was Sophie being so cruel? They couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying the power she had over them.

 

“Yeah, that sounds pretty good!” She said excitedly. She very was proud of her scheming. “Oh, boys. “You two are going to be wrapped right around my little finger for as long as I want…”

 

Mark and Liam looked at each other worriedly. Their whole lives had truly just changed.

 

 

 

It was a Friday night, a week or so after the events that had taken place whilst Julie had been away for the weekend. Things had been a little awkward in the house. Mark and Liam had both tried to avoid Sophie as much as possible, but they also made sure they were following her every command. They would do anything to prevent Julie from finding out what had happened.

 

Sophie hadn’t been too harsh on the pair as of far. She had only given them a-few petty tasks, mostly things like doing her chores for her, or giving her rides to friends' houses. Today however, that would change. Sophie had identified the perfect opportunity to really spice things up.

 

Sophie was just about to head out to a party for the night. She stood there in the kitchen with Liam and Mark. She was dressed beautifully, wearing a tiny little pink dress that exposed a great view of her cleavage. Her dress was also working wonders for her butt. Her outfit was rounded off by some sparkly black open toe heels. Meanwhile, Julie was in the living room watching some TV.

 

“No Sophie, that’s too far!” They both told her after hearing what Sophie had just ordered them to do.

 

“Erm, it’s not too far and yes, you are going to do it.” She replied firmly. “If you aren’t then I guess I’ll just go right in there and show mom a certain photo…”

 

Both the men stayed silent; they had no way of protesting further. They would do anything for that photo to never to be shown to anyone.

 

“Good boys.” She said with a smile as her father and brother fell silent. “So, you both understand what’s going to happen?”

 

“Yes” They both said in a dejected manner. They still couldn’t comprehend how this 18-year-old girl had complete control over their lives.

 

“Excuse me? What was that? I thought we talked about this” she said back expectantly. 

 

“Yes…Master.” Mark and Liam both looked to the ground in embarrassment, feeling incredibly degraded. 

 

Sophie let out a laugh. It was so entertaining. That will never get old to her. “Now, come on, get eating.” She said, pointing to an all too familiar box of half-eaten cookies on the kitchen table.

 

Mark and Liam looked each other and gulped…

 

 

 

“Hey, mom, I’m heading out now.” Sophie said to Julie, who was still sat on the couch watching TV, her bare feet stretched out on the coffee table. Liam and Mark followed closely into the living room behind her. 

 

“Okay, honey. Have the best time.” Julie said back, smiling at her daughter.

 

“Just before I go though, Liam and Mark were just telling me they wanted to do something really nice for you tonight, and I want to stay and see it.” 

 

Liam and Mark both went and stood on the coffee table. Sophie handed them the almost empty box of shrinking cookies, the exact same box they had eaten the week before. They both took one last cookie each and ate it. This was the third or fourth cookie they’d eaten tonight as Sophie had made them eat a-few in the kitchen.

 

“Are those shrinking cookies!” Julie said, wildly confused. “Why on earth are you guys eating those?!”

 

Julie watched on in amusement as her husband and her son slowly started dwindling down in size on the coffee table in front of her. What on earth was going on?

 

“Yeah, they are mom. Dad and Liam said because of how hard you’ve been working lately, they want to shrink down tonight and pretty much pamper you and make you feel good. Maybe you can get them to do some chores or some really detailed cleaning, or… maybe you might want… I don’t know, a foot rub or something.”

 

“Wow! That’s so nice of you guys!” Julie said towards the two shrinking men, who now only stood at about 1 foot tall on the coffee table. She ecstatic t this. After a tough week of work, she seriously needed some pampering.

 

“My feet have been killing me from walking around in heels at work all day…”

 

“That’s perfect then!” Sophie said excitedly to her mom. Her work was done here. “Okay mom I actually do need to go now. I’ll see you later… have fun little guys.” She said in a teasing manner, waving at Mark and Liam who now stood even smaller.

 

Mark and Liam took one last look at Sophie before she left. There was a devious look in her eye. She knew she had just completely pulled a quick one over the two. Her fat ass jiggled as she strutted away.

 

Liam and Mark finally stopped shrinking as they reached that all familiar height of 6 inches tall. They both gulped before looking up at the sight before them, Julie’s massive feet. 

 

Julie reached forward and placed both her hands on each of her feet, bending over to look at the two tiny men.

 

“Wow!” She said in awe. “You guys are so fucking tiny!” She marvelled at the two tiny men before sitting back. She wiggled her toes above her tiny husband and sons heads. “Well, what are you waiting for guys, get to work!”

 

Julie had no idea how sinister this really was. She had no idea that Mark and Liam were under the ownership of Sophie. Most of all, Julie had no idea what she might just be about to discover…

 

As Sophie walked out the door, she couldn’t help but smile to herself in amusement. She laughed, thinking about what the two tiny males had in store for the next few hours. She wondered if they’d be able to keep their desires in, or if they might let it slip to Julie. Sophie smiled again, wondering what this could mean for the family.

 

Sophie liked this feeling that she had felt over the last week.

 

She felt powerful.

 

She felt like a Queen.

 

She walked up and out of the driveway, thinking about all the fun she could have with her new personal slaves.

Chapter End Notes:



Please let me know if you’ve enjoyed this story! I want to know if you want to see more from this story in between chapters from “A Whole New Perspective.”
Once again, please do check out my new add ons on my Patreon at:
https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Thanks so much!