- Text Size +

You were panicking, Mau picked up the box and carried it across the room, her breasts imposing on the skyline above you. The movements of her walking knocked you to the ground, you were slid across the bottom as she carelessly put the box on the floor and looked over to Sally. She was setting up cameras around the space, this made your panic worse, you had not seen a tiny survive Sally while a camera was on her. Mau reached into the box and scooped up about 20 tinies in her hand, you were caught in her grip as she lifted you to her face.




"Was filmen wir zuerst?" She asked before casually pinching a tiny with her other hand and dropping it onto her tongue. "Lass uns zuerst die Party machen" Sally responded as she walked over and looked at the collection in Mau's hand, her eyes passing over you like you were nothing. "Wir brauchen nicht jeden, oder?" Sally said with a smirk before she grabbed about four tinies and one by one put them in her mouth, swallowing each one whole. Then you felt Mau's grip change as she crouched down and began sprinkling the tinies onto the floor. You attempted to hold on in some desperate attempt to stay in her hand. You saw several other tinies doing the same before your grip ran out and you were thrown from the German woman's hand and onto the wooden floor. You rolled to a stop in time to look up and see Mau lick the remaining tinies in her hand, collecting them on her tongue before pulling them in and beginning to chew.




You saw the towering figures of two gorgeous women above you, in a different circumstance you would be quite happy with the view, but then you saw Sally turn on the cameras and the two women walked out of the room to begin their scene. Before they returned you decided you had to try to get out of sight, you saw Sally's office chair at the far side of the room and started running for it, then the door clicked open and the two German goddesses walked in. "Ich kann nicht glauben, dass du ein paar Tinies eingeladen hast und sie tatsächlich gekommen sind!" Mau said with an excited tone as she stepped into the part of the floor she had just spread the tinies onto, her platform shoe swinging over you before landing on a distant tiny, you doubted she even noticed as Sally walked over to join her.


"Sie sind wirklich dumm, es war nicht schwer" Sally said as she stopped right above you. You were right between her boots looking up her skirt in awe and fear. "es gibt einen!" Sally exclaimed before you saw her point. Mau lunged her foot forward and caught the tiny under her shoe, crushing its legs and spraying blood across the floor. "was soll ich damit machen?" Mau giggled as she lifted her foot off of the tinies smashed legs. "Sitz darauf!" Sally responded before Mau crouched over the tiny. Your eyes went wide as you saw a further three tinies get caught in the shadow right as Mau dropped to the floor. Her skirt lifted as her ass fell, you saw her thighs ripple with the impact as four tinies were completely flattened with no effort.




"Oh wow, es sind so viele" Mau said as she looked around the remaining tinies on the floor. Sally stepped forwards and slipped her boots off revealing bare feet, stepping backwards as she removed each boot. Her bare feet slapped onto the wooden floor right beside you knocking you over with the proximity of their impacts. Sally grabbed her boots and casually tossed them to the side, one landed directly on a tiny, you saw her get smashed into the treads just from the weight of the empty boot, she screamed out weakly for a moment before dying of her injuries.


"Es ist so schön draußen, lasst uns ein paar von ihnen mit nach draußen nehmen, um damit zu spielen" Mau said as she grabbed a couple of tinies that were close to her. Sally looked down and to your horror her eyes locked onto you immediately between her feet. She used one foot and swung it at you, the impact of her big toe winded you as she kicked you across the floor towards Mau. "Schnapp dir das für mich" Sally said as you slid into Mau's reach, her hand ready to grab you. You saw Sally reach down and grab two tinies and step on a third with her bare foot as she began walking towards a glass door, then Mau's grip closed around you and you were added go the other tinies she had grabbed.


Suddenly you were bathed in blinding light, the women had went out onto a balcony. You were dropped onto the harsh concrete floor and looked around, seeing cameras out here too. Then you saw Mau lie down on her front looking towards her tinies, towards you. Sally joined her and dropped the two tinies she had grabbed. Mau then reached forwards and grabbed a tiny, reaching behind herself and slipping it into the back of her skirt with a disgusting grin on her face. "Ich hebe sie für später auf" she said before grabbing one of the tinies Sally had brought out. She looked at it for a while before standing up and dropping the tiny onto her shoe. "wir machen eine Fahrt" Mau said with a giggle before walking back inside with the tiny holding on for its life on her shoe. You turned around and immediately fell back, you were now trapped outside with Sally, unaware her pet was in danger of becoming her victim. She smiled then said "Also, wen werde ich essen?". She stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth before using her hand to begin pulling all the remaining tinies towards it slowly, you tried to fight it but her hand didn't stop.




She closed her eyes and pushed her and until all three tinies hit her tongue. You were immediately coated in thick saliva and realised you were stuck. You saw her tongue piercing right above you and the other two tinies even more stuck than you, one was sideways with all of his limbs off the ground. You felt Sally's hot, stale breath beat against you in her loosely cupped hand, just far enough from her tongue for the cameras to see your struggles. You reached up and tried pushing off against her piercing, just as you felt the thick saliva beginning to release you Sally began pulling her tongue back into her mouth slowly. You slid off the end and hit the concrete just as it disappeared between her lips. You heard the screams of the tinies trapped inside as Sally began sucking on them.


You tried crawling backwards but didn't get far before Mau came back out. Sally swallowed and sat up accidentally knocking you forwards with her leg. "oh, einer ist noch übrig!" Mau said and before you could react she was holding you. Sally stood up and came over as Mau began licking you. Mau's breath was horrible now, it smelled of death after the number of tinies she had eaten. You were forced against her tongue as she assaulted you with saliva. Sally then joined in, the two women kissing each other with you trapped in the middle drowning in their shared spit. "Ich möchte dieses für später behalten" Sally said breathily to Mau before leaving her licking you alone again. Mau stopped and smiled before stepping forwards and pulling Sally's bra out slightly. She gave you one last long and painful lick, the surface of her tongue trying to pull your skin off. Mau then slid you into Sally's tight bra, pushing you in until you were crushed against her pierced nipple. You then heard the two women begin passionately kiss, feeling Mau's body rub against Sally's through the bra.




You were trapped in Sally's bra for the rest of the filming, forced to listen as Mau used tinies to massage Sallys feet, and made go realise that you would have died if you were still in the box as Sally fed Mau tinies for a video then in English said "you can have the rest, you go through so many". You assumed it was just for a customer request but then Mau left and from what you could hear she did take the box. You were coated in sweat, Sally got hot under the lights and through all of the activity of her filming day. Her Bra was so tight you couldn't move at all, stuck in the position Mau had deposited you in over 5 hours ago.


Sally decided to get changed and collect the footage from all of the cameras, she released the pressure on her breasts as she unclasped the bra. As the black cloth whipped away you were tossed from her nipple, you fell and landed on the same chair you had tried to get to for safety hours earlier. Sally left the room only to return minutes later wearing jeans and a tan shirt. She headed straight for her desk and before you could even attempt to get off her seat you saw her immense ass above you. Her head spun and she looked down, Sally saw you on her seat and smirked slightly before turning back and dropping to the seat. The impact winded you but the soft surface of the seat saved you from immediately being burst. Now you just had to survive as Sally's seat as you realised you could barely breathe.



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review with any requests for this story