- Text Size +

You stood in your cage, trying not to touch the now sticky bars as you listened for Sally's return. Eventually she sauntered back in and came straight to you. "Okay tiny, training time" she said as she unlatched your prison and pinched you out, the gentleness she showed in the shop fading as her nail dug into you slightly. "Ich denke, ich fange mit den Grundlagen an" she said as she placed you on the ground and sat with her legs either side of you. She put her feet together behind you trapping you in as you stared up at her. She adjusted her shiny black underwear, you saw the edges of her pussy slightly slip out as she started to speak. "Fix my panties tiny" was her order, said with no compassion. you looked up at her in shock, you were frozen at the thought of what the German goddess had said.




"Too slow" she said with a teasing tone as she flicked you towards her feet. Your chest burned from the impact as you struggled to breathe. Sally readjusted her panties and separated her feet as you finally stood again. "Rub my foot tiny" she had a more unhappy tone this time. You learned your lesson, moving to her left foot and pushing your hands between her fishnets. Her skin was damp with sweat and hot, you rubbed like a massage hoping she would be pleased by your attempt. Judging by the low moan she lightly gave you guessed your effort was being appreciated. 


"Okay, next lesson, don't trust me" she said with glee after 5 minutes, her fingers wrapping you into the gaps of her fishnets, trapping you against the bottom of her foot. Before you could react you were pushed into the ground as Sally stood up, her entire weight pushing down through her soft foot into you. She walked to her bedroom, each step slamming you into the floor, your face was to her foot but that didn't save you from her breaking your nose. Your world was swallowed by darkness and the damp smell of sweaty leather, Sally had put on a boot, pushing you into the moist insole before leaving her house and driving. It was probably hours, you heard muffled noises of her talking, she would moan a few times, there were moments where you heard crunches from behind you.


Finally Sally took off the boot back in her studio room, dropping it to the floor next to the other one before pulling your soaked body from her fishnets. "Clean it" she said, pushing you with her foot towards the boot you had been trapped in for probably 2 hours. You walked around to the sole of the massive boot and saw what had made the crunching noises. Mashed into the treads of the boot were the bodies of at least 5 tinies, some recognisable as human still, one though was just bits of skin and blood ripped apart across the heel, bits of gravel stuck to the mess. Seeing this you panicked and just began pulling bits out, not wanting to join them. Sally walked towards her desk saying "be done by the time i finish editing the footage and you'll pass, verstanden?".


-the last two hours from Sally's perspective-


Sally strapped her boots on, savouring the feeling of her new pet under her foot, she made sure to give it some extra hard stomps as she walked to her car. While driving to her favourite location to film in her car she thought about how pleasurable it was to turn a tiny into a personal assistant by force. She parked in the empty car park and got her camera set up before dumping 7 tinies out into the car. Some landed on the seat, others in the foot well, one even ending up stuck to her belly button piercing since she dumped the bag onto herself. Sally started the camera on her dashboard along with the coverage cameras spread about her entire car before getting out and closing the door.




She prepared herself then walked up to her car, opening the door and getting in, dropping onto the seat and obliterating the two tinies stranded there. She pretended not to notice them as she shifted to get comfortable. Then she crushed one tiny in the foot well under her boot, pushing her heel into it and dragging back. "Oh, was war das, oh mein Gott, sind das kleine Leute?" She said as she "accidentally" crushed a second tiny. She proceeded to crush the rest, showing the main camera how much this turned her on before noticing the tiny trapped in her belly button piercing. "Kannst du meinen Bauch hören? es will dich..." Her moaning voice trailed off as she lifted him to her mouth and placed him on her tongue. She started to play with herself as she showed the camera the tiny on her tongue being sucked on. She orgasmed and got ready to drive home, swallowing the tiny alive as she drove out of the car park. Stopping the recordings as she joined the main road. As she drove home she realised she could make her new tiny pet clean up for her, a smile came across her flushed face.


-some time later back in Sally's studio-


It took a long time but you were finally done, you had pulled free the dead tinies and made a pile. You felt sick, covered in their blood and feeling ashamed of your position in Sally's life. "Oh, you have finished?" Sally said as she stood up. "Let me show you what i do with the used props" you saw her scoop up your pile in a plastic piece of equipment before picking you up in her other hand. She walked over to a tube about the size of a Pringles pack and dumped the scoop of gore into it. She brought you over the opening and to your horror you saw it was about 3/4 full of bones, bodies, mushed up remains. Then you saw a few moving tinies, one had a missing leg only, but he was now half buried in the gravel filled remains you had just collected. "If you don't want to end up in there behave, ja?" She said as she snapped the lid onto the tube and walked to your cage. She dropped you in and snapped the door shut before returning to her desk to finish editing.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review. Let me know what you'd like to see from this story!