- Text Size +

 

*

 

Ashley entered back into the house, she was clutching the parcel in her hand. It was actually quite heavy. 

 

She kicked her shoes off and tossed her jacket over the coat hooks. Then she carried the parcel into the open plan kitchen and dining room. 

 

She placed her handbag on the kitchen counter and clicked the kettle on. 

 

Then she started to open the parcel again. 

 

She opened the top and reached inside with her hand and grabbed hold of the bonnet of the car. 

 

It was heavy to hold and she had to really grip the car to lift it out of the parcel. 

 

She lifted the dark 4x4 out of the parcel and looked at it closely, side on, as it emerged. 

 

She discarded the parcel onto the kitchen counter, looked the car over briefly, and shrugged. 

 

How strange. 

 

The kettle clicked and steamed. 

 

Ashley bent forwards and lowered the car down to the floor and placed it down gently, rear wheels first and then she let go of the bonnet, allowing it to drop a few inches to the floor. 

 

The car suspension bounced slightly. Really realistic, she thought as she wandered over to the kettle and grabbed a mug for her tea. 

 

*

 

David and Lauren were hiding in the footwell of the car, terrified about what was going to happen to them next. 

 

The car was tipped one way and then another as the giant woman, David's wife, was examining it. 

 

Then the rear of the car was put down and they felt like they were falling and then the front landed with a solid jerk, causing them both to yelp out in shock as their heads were bashed against the dashboard. 

 

They watched in stunned amazement as Ashley's giant feet and legs walked away from them. 

 

As she got further and further away Lauren could tell how tiny they really were in comparison. 

 

She was utterly terrified now. She was in David's wife's house and trapped in a car with him. This couldn't end well for her. 

 

"I can't believe this has happened," Lauren snapped at David. "This is completely your fault. You said you were done with her. Now we're fricking shrunken down and we are in her house." She started to sob into her hands. 

 

"It's my house too!" He snapped back. 

 

"Oh, like you're in a position to assert your authority right now? Why don't you tell her that? She's going to squish me when she finds us together,"

 

"It's okay, I will tell her it's all a mistake and that you're a colleague and I was just giving you a lift back home," David raised his hands trying to placate her. 

 

"Yeah, sure, she's going to buy that? What is she stupid?" Lauren shook her head. "If that's your defence you're as good as squished. You might as well tell the truth."

 

"Okay," he replied. "Sure, I'll just tell her then," he shrugged. 

 

"What? I wasn't being serious dick head. She will kill us. How many people know where we are? She could just crush us and dispose of the car, we're screwed. We need to come up with a good story, and like now!"

 

"I've got another idea," he jumped back up into the driver's seat and grabbed hold of the wheel. 

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Lauren started emerging from the footwell, displaying her full cleavage to David; as she curved her back upwards. 

 

"I'm driving us out of here," he replied and started the electric engine. 

 

"Don't be an idiot!" Lauren shouted out at him and reached over to pull his hands away from the wheel. 

 

He gripped the steering wheel. 

 

"No we've got to escape from here, you said she will squish us, I don't want to be squished. We need time to work out a plan," he resisted her tugging on his wrists. 

 

Lauren clambered over to bring more of her bodyweight to bear to try and prise his hands off the wheel. She was clambering all over him and hitting at him. 

 

"Don't flap about!" He shouted at her. 

 

He shoved at her, forcing her shoulder against the steering wheel, causing the horn to go off; making them both jump. Her hip also pressed the hazard light button. 

 

"Oh shit!" She said and looked back up towards the direction Ashley had walked off to. 

 

*

 

Ashley could have sworn that she heard the sound of a car horn. It was quite loud and sounded like it was in the room.  

 

She walked back into the dining room and a flash of light caught her eye. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.