- Text Size +

Warning this story contains: Giantess witch, fantasy fiction, Shrunken Man, Shrunken Women, giantess, kidnap

 

Ashley strode out of the house, her handbag slung across her forearm, open toe sandals clicked as she walked towards her car, she passed her wrist band across the car door and it opened for her. 

 

She climbed in, placing her handbag on the passenger seat and started driving down the long driveway towards the gated entrance. 

 

She slowed as she approached the security hut and lowered the window glancing out towards Wayne, their security guard. He was jovially waving at her as he approached her car.

 

He had quite a brown parcel package in his hand. 

 

"Hey Mrs Lionel, how are you doing today?" He asked her politely. 

 

"I'm well thank you Wayne. Please, how many times? Call me Ashley,"

 

"Sorry, Mrs Lionel," he replied blushing and she smirked. "I've got a parcel addressed to you. Hand delivered just a while ago."

 

He handed it over to her. 

 

She wrapped her slender fingers around the brown parcel. She glanced down at it, her polished fingernails traced across the handwriting. 

 

It was addressed to her name "To be opened only by Mrs Ashley Lionel," it said. 

 

Wayne shrugged. 

 

"Who dropped this off?" Ashley asked him with a frown. She didn't recognise the writing. 

 

"It was a courier," Wayne shrugged. "Have a good day Mrs Lionel," he waved her off and clicked the automated gate open. 

 

Ashley was puzzled by this. 

 

She dug her polished fingernails under the stuck down crease of the parcel and ripped the top open. 

 

She peered inside. 

 

*

 

David and Lauren had been waiting in darkness for a while, they hadn't a clue what was happening but they were trapped inside the car.

 

A few times they had been tipped forwards and then turned upside down. He had tried putting the lights on but it had just showed that they were inside the plastic wrap interior. They couldn't get out of the doors or windows. 

 

They were tipped about some more and Lauren screamed as their whole environment jerked and shook. 

 

The car was tossed about like it was a toy in their new environment. 

 

They could hear voices outside. The voices sounded different to normal. They were louder and seemed to boom much more in the air, even though they seemed quite distant and muffled to them. 

 

Daylight suddenly spilled in from above and they both cowered in the footwell of the car as they looked up. 

 

David could see a giant face peering inside at the top of the vertical giant bubble wrap walls that they were enclosed in. 

 

His heart was pounding in terror. It looked like his wife's face. Lauren screamed as she beheld the sight about them. 

 

Then the top of enclosure was closed again, sealing them into darkness. 

 

*

 

Ashley shrugged as she looked inside and saw a 4x4 car toy inside the parcel. She would look at it properly later, she just had to go to the gym. 

 

They had a gym at home but she liked being out mingling with other people. 

 

She placed the parcel on the passenger seat next to her and thought nothing more of it until she got home. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.