- Text Size +

Tales of Myth and Legend

 

Witches Among Us (GTS CAR CHASE) Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Giantess witch, fantasy fiction, Shrunken Man, Shrunken Women, giantess, kidnap, entrapment

 

 

Sabrina waited around the corner for the electric powered 4x4 car to glide as it drifted back into the driveway of the multi million dollar mansion. 

 

It was a huge monster of a car. 

 

She glanced across through a railing to catch a peep. 

 

"Oh you've been a naughty boy, Mr Lionel," she growled to herself as she caught sight of the occupants. 

 

She had done her research and she had been onto this guy for a while. Waiting and plotting the perfect time to strike.

 

She watched him lean over and kiss his mistress on the cheek. 

 

This was one of his other homes, not his main residence. He had a few homes and a few affairs happening at the same time. The rest of the women were ignorant of each other and his wife;  but this mistress, Lauren, she wasn't guilt free. 

 

Yes, David Lionel was the perpetrator of his affairs, but Lauren was also to blame, unlike the other women that David had affairs with, she was the only one who knew that he was married; yet she continued with him and demanded more and more from him. 

 

She had even met his wife, Ashley. Sabrina had witnessed it happen at a fundraising event. She knew Ashley very well. A lovely beautiful woman. Gentle and kind. 

 

Probably Ashley's biggest mistake was being too gentle and too kind. 

 

Sabrina had sensed David's selfish narcissistic wickedness from day one and it didn't take too much digging for her to find out what he was up to. 

 

Apart from his fraudulent and tax evasion activities, which was one for the authorities to worry about, he had taken advantage of his wife's kindness. He had interpreted it as weakness, but Ashley was not a withering violet. She was not weak. Sabrina was going to help show him that. 

 

He had to be taken down and it would be great for Lauren to join him, as his accomplice; she mused. 

 

She summoned from her well of life force that she had been storing recently following the party, she was full to the brim of life force from her time with the younger men. 

 

She stepped out from behind the fence line and chanted her ancient word, which had passed down through generations along with her mystical powers. 

 

"Kurczyć!" She shouted out and channelled all of the necessary life force through her body. This took much greater effort and focus than typically shrinking a person, because she was shrinking two people at once, plus their clothes and also…

 

The engine cut out and Sabrina walked towards the car, slowly and deliberately. 

 

She enjoyed the sound of her stiletto shoes on the driveway. They sounded like they were cracking on the hard paving as she approached the car. She knew they would hear it inside the car. 

 

*

 

David and Lauren kissed warmly and he felt his penis getting hard. He couldn't wait to get her inside and strip her down to her underwear. 

 

She had an amazing body. His wife did too, but this woman… she was kinky. He loved it. 

 

Suddenly they both rocked forwards as if shoved by an invisible force, but it felt like they had been punched in the guts. 

 

They both bent forwards in pain as something invisible passed through them, or it seemed to surround them and press down on them like a sudden gravity well. 

 

David looked up, breathing heavily. 

 

The surroundings outside looked different…

 

Considering the car was a large 4x4 it suddenly seemed very squat and low down. Everything outside suddenly seemed higher and larger than before. 

 

The hard driveway was suddenly a large expanse spreading out in all directions from the car.  

 

The blades of grass and the shrubs lining the driveway seemed tall, almost treelike. 

 

The trees seemed like… giant… the house was… he craned his neck to look up at the house. It was massive.  

 

Then they heard very loud footsteps, from high heels, approaching them from behind. They thudded loudly and he could hear the scraping of the shoe very loudly on the hard driveway. 

 

They both snapped round to look. 

 

The stiletto shoes that were approaching them, and the legs emerging from them, looked absolutely huge. 

 

What the hell was happening?

 

He looked around in panic. 

 

"What's happening David?" Lauren asked in panic. 

 

"I don't know. I was going to ask you," he replied hastily. 

 

The footsteps continued approaching them, they just got bigger and bigger until the sound was almost deafening and until the shoes filled the rear windscreen. 

 

"Stay very still," he instructed Lauren and they pressed themselves against the backrests of their chairs. 

 

A giant shoe suddenly slammed down on the ground outside next to Lauren's passenger door. 

 

The force of the air from the foot slamming to the ground buffeted the car slightly. 

 

Lauren was breathing very quickly and just looking forward with wide eyes full of fear. 

 

She was sucking and blowing through her mouth and her chest was rising and falling. 

 

Then she slowly turned her head to the side to look at the object that she thought to be there. When she saw it, she just stopped breathing for a few seconds, her jaw was open in utter disbelief. 

 

Then she drew in a deep breath to scream, but David managed to get his hand around her mouth and muffled her.

 

She screamed into his hand. He felt her warm moist breath on his hand as she screamed. 

 

Another giant foot slammed down on his side of the door, causing him to jump and nearly scream himself.

 

They both spun to look at it. They were surrounded by giant feet.   

 

A huge shadow was cast over the car and then there was an even more terrifying sight. 

 

Giant fingers appeared outside David's window. 

 

They were huge. The hands must nearly be as big as the car, no… they must be as big as the car. 

 

The fingers had something stuck to them. It looked like sticky tape. 

 

Suddenly the fingers pressed the tape against the doors, sealing them shut. The car rocked as the fingers pressed against the side of the car and rubbed up and down. 

 

The hands raised again and there was a tearing sound above them and then the giant fingers reappeared outside the window on the opposite side. 

 

Lauren screamed again and watched in terror as the giant fingers pressed more tape against her side of the car. 

 

They were being taped inside the car… by a giant woman, but why? And how had they been shrunken down? 

 

Who was doing this to them?

 

Was he getting kidnapped? Was this a new form of modern kidnapping? 

 

His brain was rattling through questions, then scenarios and ways he could escape. 

 

Were they after Lauren instead? He could get away. No, they were surely after him. He was the rich asset! Damn he should have brought his security team here. 

 

The giant hands kept applying more and more tape. The windows were taped shut as well. 

 

The giant fingertips pressed against the glass and rubbed the tape smoothly against all of the windows. Even the boot of the car was taped shut. 

 

Then there was a pause where nothing happened. The feet were still either side of the car but the hands and fingers had gone. 

 

Suddenly what sounded like a great weight slammed against the roof of the car. 

 

They both looked up in terror and yelled out in shock. 

 

A giant index finger suddenly slapped across the front of the windscreen, a giant thumb wrapped around Lauren's side window and several fingers on David's side. 

 

The giant fingers pressed against the glass leaving fingerprint shaped smudges as they adjusted slightly, and then they really pressed down against the glass surfaces. 

 

He was amazed at the level of detail of the fingerprints, definitely female fingers. Giant but slender and elegant. 

 

She had lovely hands, he concluded, but terrifying. 

 

The car suddenly started rising into the air. Their stomachs lurched and they both snapped their hands out to their sides to instinctively grab hold of something.

 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Lauren kept repeating quickly. "We are being lifted up by a giant person, look!" She pointed at the giant finger pressed on the windscreen, as if it was news to David. 

 

He clutched at the side of the seat and then put his seat belt on, as they were lifted very fast and high up into the air. They were lifted so fast they felt the colossal crushing G-forces pressing down on the tiny bodies. 

 

As they ascended David noticed the vastness of their issue, he could see the giant legs passing by the windscreen, then he could see huge hips, the waist, breasts and shoulders and then he could see down the giantess' body and felt sick seeing how far below the ground was. 

 

Another giant hand wrapped around the side of the car and the other one adjusted and then the windscreen was suddenly clear of fingers but an even more terrifying sight stared at them. 

 

The giant seemed to come out of nowhere, one second it was giant fingers and then the next two huge green predatory eyes were staring straight inside the car directly at them. 

 

They were looking into the face of a giant stranger. They didn't know who she was, but she seemed to recognise them. Her stare was piercing and focused. She looked slightly angry or was it cold?

 

She was strikingly beautiful. She looked Eastern European, light coloured hair, high cheekbones, beautiful brow and sparkling stunning eyes. 

 

"There you both are!" Her giant voice boomed. David watched her giant mouth moving. Her mouth was bigger than both him and Lauren put together. It was terrifying to be so small and held high up in the air. 

 

"I know the perfect place where you two should go," the giant woman said. 

 

Then the car lurched forwards and they both screamed and clutched at anything they could grab hold of. 

 

The car was tipped forwards and slid down inside what looked like a bubble wrap parcel. 

 

The car slammed to a stop at the bottom. 

 

David looked upwards through the rear windscreen and saw the giant eyes peering down inside the parcel and then the top was sealed shut. Cloaking them into darkness. 

 

David could just hear Lauren's panicked and hyperventilating breathing. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription