- Text Size +

            Lynn stepped out of her Uber ride onto the sidewalk in front of Angie & Eva's Paradiso. More accurately, she stepped off her Uber driver's hand as the young man lifted her off the massive car seat. “Thank you!” the tiny woman waved, standing alone on the cement. It was early in the night, traces of nectarine still lighting the dark blue sky aflame. Lynn was dressed exceptionally scantily, wearing a V-neck crop top that accentuated her impressive chest and flat midriff, as well as a sleek miniskirt that rode high up her thighs. The only other soul standing in front of the club was a herculean woman in black slacks and a matching black suit vest over a white button-up. Lynn walked up nonchalantly to the imposing figure. “Hello! I’d like inside, please.” The tiny woman held up her driver’s license for the human skyscraper.

            The bouncer knelt down and held her phone up, scanning the microscopic ID with its camera, and reading off the age. “Got it. Hold out your right hand.” She pulled out a miniature stamp, smaller than a thumbtack, and pressed it into the back of Lynn’s hand. “Show that to the bartender when you order. Nothing alcoholic, but anything else on the menu is fine.”

            “Thank you <3!” Lynn waltzed into the club, the bouncer holding open the door for the little lady. Aesthetically, Angie & Eva’s was half traditional jazz club, half neon wonderland. Effervescent lighting lined brass railings, brick walls, and leather upholstered, hard wood furniture. The bar itself was a cool metal, with bright blue lights illuminating the countertop. The drink rack faded in and out a rainbow light assortment, its tempo dictated by the music. Beyond the bar, a host of tables and chairs surrounded a live stage where a pianist plucked away at a smooth, jazzy number. On some nights, the furniture would be rearranged to form a dancefloor, on a night where something more bebop or rocksteady livened the mood. But tonight’s performers were more mellow, creating the perfect ambience for pleasant conversation.

            Lynn walked along a neon green pathway, marking the paths for tinies to travel safely. There weren’t too many people her size on the floor, most either seated atop the bar or with company at either sized tables. There were lifts attached to the bar that led up to the countertop; a miniature bar ran along the inner perimeter of the larger, giving tinies a place to sit in front of their bigger peers. Most of the patrons were of the young and lively sort, a lot of dyed hair and revealing outfits. The bartender wore drag, and the pianist was in a sequin purple suit. Along the wall were booths which Lynn walked by on her path. Passing the first booth, Lynn noticed quite a few women she wouldn’t mind mingling with, but one sitting at the far booth caught her eye.

            A woman with thick, frizzy hair and a dark complexion sat by herself in the corner, her bespectacled face buried in her phone. Lynn hadn’t expected to find a familiar face here, but she was elated to chance upon Alena in the wild. Unlike the other patrons, Alena was dressed very conservatively, wearing jeans and a light sweater seemingly designed to obscure her curves. The tiny girl pranced up the pathway and stood just beside her friends booth. She was about to call out to her when a dubious thought crossed her mind. Snickering to herself, Lynn pulled her phone out from her purse and sent Alena a message reading: Hey! Whatcha up to?

            Lynn watched gleefully as Alena’s eyes went wide. The tiny could see the phone screen’s reflection in Alena’s glasses and observed as the larger woman tabbed over to her messages. Alena stared at the message for a minute before typing something. Lynn couldn’t make out the words, but the color-coded messages made it clear Alena was typing something long- Oh, wait, she deleted that. Alena started typing something new, and then promptly deleted it. Lynn grew concerned as the cycle of typing and deleting continued for ten whole minutes. Eventually, Lynn received a response: Hi! Nothing much.

            That’s it!? Lynn thought. It took you ten minutes to send “Hi”!? Oh man, this is going to be a tough nut to crack. According to the reflection, Alena hadn’t left the messages tab, yearning for a reply. Lynn pondered over how she wanted to play this, sending a message that read: Same here. Bored at a club. No luck meeting anyone.

            Alena tensed up to Lynn's satisfaction. She read and reread those words several times over before returning to the cycle of typing and deleting; the tiny waited patiently from the floor.

            That's surprising! Alena replied. I'd expect you to be the life of the party.

            Lynn decided to wait a bit to build anticipation in her quarry, before returning with: I know right? Usually people are all over me, but no one here is catching my eye.

            Alena's fingers quivered, unable to even type what she wanted to say. Lynn knew what the other girl was steeling herself to ask, the question was if she had the chutzpah to go through with it. After ten minutes of watching Alena’s phone tremble in her hands, Lynn decided to raise the stakes: Wait, I just spotted someone. Holy shit, she's perfect! Alena's eyes widened further, nearly bulging from their sockets. Before she could even start typing, Lynn sent another message: I wish you could see her. Your mouth would be on the floor. Alena tried to get something out, but Lynn was relentless. Fantastic hair, adorable glasses, and just the cutest sweater you’ve ever laid eyes on. Lynn paused to let Alena simmer on that. The larger woman pouted, not connecting the dots and certain she missed her shot.

            Well, are you going to talk to her? Alena finally got out.

            Maybe. I'm not sure. She's sitting by herself in the corner and won't look away from her phone. Alena cocked an eyebrow. I'm afraid to approach her. I mean, what if she's busy texting some super sexy tiny who no woman could ever hope to compete with even in her wildest dreams?

            Alena set her phone down and glanced around the room. There were no signs of Lynn at the bar or at any of the tables, but she couldn't shrug off the sensation of being watched. Alena picked her phone back up and scrolled through her recent conversation. What club are you at btw? 

            Attached to each table were small lifts for tinies to ride up on. By the time Lynn received Alena's inquiry, the tiny woman had already reached the tabletop. “Ta-da!”

            Alena jumped at the voice shouting from her table. “How long have you been standing there?”

            “It seriously takes you ten minutes to say ‘hi’?” Lynn giggled, the other woman still recovering from the shock. 

            “Sorry I'm not as confident as the ‘super sexy tiny’ I was texting,” Alena snipped. On the far end of the table, tiny furniture was stacked for mixed parties to use. Alena grabbed a chair and table and set them in front of her for the tiny to sit down. Lynn took a seat but positioned herself next to the table so that her legs, one knee crossed over the other, were still visible to the giant. “It's good to see you, though. Do you want anything to drink?” A towering 7-Up can sat beside Alena's phone, dripping with condensation. “I can go get you something.”

            “No thanks.” Lynn finally got her on the hook and wasn't letting go for anything. “I'd rather you stay here and talk.” The tiny could feel Alena's breath quicken, see her finger tapping the tabletop.  “So, what brings you here? This place doesn't really seem your speed.”

            “That's because it isn't.” Alena looked around the room, taking swift glances at Lynn, worried about staring for too long. “This place isn't exactly in my comfort zone, but I want to broaden my horizons. I hoped coming here would break me out of my shell or something.”

            “Looks like, if anything, it drove you further into your shell,” Lynn posited. The giant woman nodded and sighed in concession. “Why didn't you bring Heather? She'd fit right in with this crowd.” Lynn drew circles into the tiny table with her finger. “Or me?”

            “My goal was to mingle, maybe even hook up. If I brought Heather no one would even look my way. As for you…” Alena tried her damnedest to ignore the tiny's body language, as well as her body in general. “We've only met just last week. I didn't know if you'd be comfortable coming to a place like this. With me.”

            Bullshit, Lynn smirked. You know damn well this is my element. “I getcha. I'm actually looking to score some action myself. I got rejected this afternoon, and I don't take defeat lying down.”

            “You were rejected?” Alena said, leaning forward in her seat. “Shit, then what hope do I have?”

            “I couldn't believe it either, but she was at least nice enough to point me here. I refuse to go home alone tonight.” Lynn scoped the room for suitable picks, confident a certain giantess was feeling desperate for attention. “Ooh, how about her? Purple hair at the bar.” Lynn pointed to a woman seated by herself, sipping on a rum and coke. 

            “Should I bring you over to her?” Alena asked with a frown. Lynn ate up her jealousy like a three-course meal.

            “Are you kidding? If you were with me, that lady wouldn't give me the time of day.”

            “Quit it. You’re just trying to flatter me.” Alena pressed her hand against her cheek to try to cool her face off.

            “There is one thing I could use your help with.” Lynn scratched at the back of her neck, trying to mimic her sister any time got awkward in a conversation. “Believe it or not, I'm actually kinda nervous about this. Could I try one of my lines out on you?”

            “I'd be honored.”

            Lynn stood up and turned around, leaning one arm on the tiny table while jutting her hip out the other way. In a single, sultry motion, she turned around, whipping her hair across her face and over her shoulder. “Hey there, hotstuff,” she purred. “Are you looking to pick up chicks? Because I'd let you carry me anywhere.”

            “Pfffft, hahahaha!” Alena snorted laughing, the quiet girl’s outburst garnering some attention from the rest of the club. Lynn darted her eyes, searching for the source that triggered her friend's reaction. Alena pounded the table, sending Lynn bounding into the air.

            “Tell me what you think,” Lynn requested, crossing her arms as she regained her footing. “Did it work?”

            “On her? No chance.” Alena held her hand to her chest, taking deep breaths as she calmed her outburst. “But I liked it.”

            “Then, I'll consider that a success.” Lynn sat back down and crossed her legs once more, hypnotizing the giantess with the sway of her foot. This was it. With Alena’s shell finally broken, now was the time to strike. “It’s quite noisy here, don’t you think? What say we go back to my place and continue our conversation there?”

            Alena’s glasses fogged up as she processed the question. “I-I’m sorry, you want to…” Her breath drew short, and she fidgeted in her seat. “Are you sure you don’t want something to drink? I don’t mind getting something if you’re thirsty.”

            “I’m extremely thirsty, but I’ll wait until we get home,” Lynn mused, licking her lips. She lavished in the warm gusts of air huffing out of Alena’s nose. The big searched the room for excuses, itching for any way to stall answering the offer. This woman took ten minutes to say “hi,” there was no way she was hooking up with the tiny without a gentle shove. “You are trying to get out of your comfort zone, remember? Broaden your horizons?” Lynn leaned against the table, chin resting in her closed palm. “But if you want to be the second person to reject me today, I suppose I’ll get over it somehow. Though, you’d make much better company than the tub of ice cream in my freezer.”

            “No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I’m not rejecting you. This is all just going so fast, and…” Lynn looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. “And I do like you, but I’ve never been with a tiny before and…” Lynn puckered her lips and tilted her head. “And you can do so much better than me, like I’ll just disappoint you, and I don’t want to taint our friendship with that and…” Lynn drew more circles into the table. “Ok, fine! Let’s go to your place.”

            “Yay!” Lynn jumped for joy out of her seat, pumping her arms into the air. Alena cupped her hands under the edge of her table, afraid the tiny was going to fall off. But Lynn saw the giant hands below and leapt into them willingly.  Sitting down, Lynn patted the other woman's palm impatiently. “Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!”

            “Alright, geez.” Alena's pulse raced holding the tiny girl in her hands. With how thin the fabric of Lynn's skirt was, Alena could feel the curvature of her puny butt and the slight warmth coming from her bare legs. After pocketing her phone, Alena got out of the booth slowly and crept out of the club, fretting over Lynn's comfort and stability.

            “You can walk faster than this,” Lynn advised. “I'm not an egg on a spoon. A little bobbing won't crack me.”

            “Sorry.” Alena took a deep breath and sped up her gait closer to normal. “I'm not used to carrying people like this.” The pair exited the club and continued down the sidewalk. While Angie & Eva's was a considerable distance to reach for a tiny, the club wasn't that far from the dorms for someone full-sized, walkable within the timeframe it took Alena to send a text message.

            “I appreciate the concern,” Lynn said, looking up from Alena's cupped palms. “Some bigs whip us around like it's nothing, so thanks for- Aw shit! I forgot about Jackie!”

            “What's up?” Alena stopped.

            “Jackie's back at our dorm. Crap, she isn't going to have a place to stay. Besides you, all her friends are tinies.” Lynn racked her brain for options, knowing she didn't want to impose on her date.

            “You could try calling Heather. I doubt she'd mind,” Alena suggested. “I'd let her stay at my place, but knowing Jackie, I don't think she'd be comfortable spending the night with my roommate.”

            “Jackie would rather sleep in a cave than in the same room as a big she doesn't know. I'll see if Heather’s cool with it.” Lynn pulled her phone from her purse and called her friend.

            “Yo, Lynn, whaddup?” Heather answered.

            “Heather, I'm bringing a date over to my dorm…”

            “Yo! Attagirl!”

            Lynn pulled back, recoiling from the hollering on the other end. “Yeah, yeah. Thanks. Listen, Jackie needs somewhere to stay tonight, and Alena said to check with you.”

            “Alena? Wait, is she your date!?” Again, Lynn recoiled, sure she would go deaf with Heather shouting on the line. “Oh shit! Oh! Shit! Of course, Jackie can come over. Holy shit! Tell her to wait outside the dormitory, I’ll send someone to pick her up. Treat my bestie good, alright?”

            “Sure. And thanks, I’ll let my sister know.” Lynn hung up and looked to Alena. “Is she like this every time you hook up with someone?”

            “Was she all hyped up? Sorry about that. She sorta spent the past week egging me on to ask you out.” For the first time all evening, Lynn blushed. “I never thought you’d be interested, not in me. Hell, I was positive you were into Heather.”

            I mean, I wouldn’t say no… “Oh, I gotta give Jackie the heads up.” Lynn tapped away at her phone, enjoying the cool breeze rushing through her hair. In the dark of night, the late summer grew a tad chilly for the tiny woman in her skimpy outfit, but Alena’s body heat radiating through her palms provided all the warmth Lynn could ever need. Alena kept walking at a slow and steady pace, stressed over whether her palms would start sweating and how noticeable that would be to the tiny. Anxiety amplified in her hyper fixated mind, understanding that every minor quirk was an infinitude more noticeable to a crush a thirtieth her size. “Jackie! I’m bringing someone over. You’re going to spend the night at Heather’s.”

            “H-huh? What?”

            “You heard me. Or do you want to meet my new, big girlfriend?” Lynn winked to Alena and held her pointer finger to her lips.

            “What do you mean I’m going to Heather’s? I don’t know where she lives.”

            “She said to wait outside the building, that she was sending someone to come get you. I dunno, I think she means an Uber or something. I know this is sudden, but just do this for me, okay?”

            “F-fine.”

            After stuffing her backpack with overnight supplies, Jackie slumped out of her room and trotted through the hall. She passed a couple neighbors in the hallway who waved to her, nodding in response before quickly scooting by, and ran down the stairs to the first floor and out the entrance. As soon as she reached the sidewalk, Jackie froze.

            Waiting for her was a jet-black limousine with tinted windows, a well-dressed chauffeur standing stoically by the back passenger door. “Ms. Richards, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall be your escort this evening.” The chauffeur bowed. He was an older gentleman, wearing a crisp, black uniform with bright golden accents. His hat resembled that of a serviceman’s, bearing an emblem composed of Japanese script. A brass name tag, identifying the man as “Julius Croft”, also bore the same script above the man’s name.

            “Y-you know me?” Jackie approached the distinguished man, hand trembling as she pointed at herself. The cooler nighttime temp allowed Jackie to wear her grey beanie comfortably, as well as a light flannel over her T-shirt and jeans.

            “Ms. Suzuran provided a picture for reference.” Julius opened the limo door and held it for the young woman. “She eagerly awaits your arrival, Ms. Richards.” Jackie stepped into the limo, unsure whether she was still in the real world or walking into a dream. Jackie had never ridden in such high-class transportation before, her only frame of reference being the limo Lynn rode in when she went to prom, but that rental may as well have been a broken-down station wagon compared to this chariot. The seats were upholstered with genuine high-end leather and spanned the length of the cabin. Purple, velvet rugging complimented the obsidian ceiling and seats. An OLED screen was built in below the window to the driver's cabin, and there was a sizeable moonroof fixed into the ceiling. A minibar, stocked full of Japanese snacks and beverages, sat opposite of the couch.

            “Feel free to partake in the confections,” the chauffeur said from behind the steering wheel, peeking through the open window to the passenger side, “complimentary on behalf of the company.” Jackie set her backpack aside and grabbed a melon ramune from the mini fridge and tore into a package of matcha flavored Kit-Kats. As the chauffeur drove off, Jackie opened her bag and stuffed it with as many snacks as she could fit.

            “We’ve arrived at our destination, Ms. Richards.” Julius opened the door for Jackie, helping her out of the car like he was escorting a princess out of a horse-drawn carriage. The limousine was parked in front of The Calypso, an ominous, obsidian monolith stretching high into the clouds. The Calypso was the highest-class luxury hotel in the entire Midwest, accessible to only the one percent and world-renowned celebrities. Even the affluent neighborhood it resided in couldn’t compare to its luster. Jackie’s neck hurt trying to get a glimpse of the top of the tower. “Follow me. I assure you, the interior is even more awe-inspiring.”

            The chauffeur wasn’t kidding. Jackie’s Sketchers smacked against polished marble floors. A flowing water channel coursed through the floor, hosting a gorgeous array of live lily pads and technicolor orchids. Along with load bearing marble columns, a grand gilded statue of Atlas held up the lobby’s ceiling. People of unfathomable wealth and importance filled the lobby, whether engaged in idle conversation in one of the many lounge areas complete with functioning fireplaces, or checking in with the perfectly composed concierges, or blitzing to and from elevators on the way to a pivotal appointment. One thing was for sure, Jackie felt severely underdressed in her casual clothing, but none of the patrons seemed to give her any mind. One look at the chauffer, specifically the Suzuran family crest adorning his uniform, told any quizzical passerby that the unseemly girl following him was a guest who deserved considerable respect.

            “Right this way.” The chauffer led Jackie beyond the regular elevators to an out-of-the-way nook hidden around a corner. At the end of the bend was a lone elevator, a ten-digit keypad suspended where the up/down buttons would normally reside. With indecipherable speed, Julius entered an eight-figure code into the keypad, opening the elevator doors before him. “This will lead you directly to the penthouse suite. Please, enjoy your stay.”

            Jackie tiptoed into the elevator, her brain still busy processing the lobby. The elevator interior was a solid black box made of steel and obsidian glass. Aside from the emergency buttons, the control panel only had an up and down key, the elevator itself only getting off at two locations under normal use. There was no indication what floor Jackie was currently on, the pressure of ascension weighing down on her for ages. It reached a point where she wasn’t even sure if she was still moving, the constant hum of the lift’s motor being her only reassurance she was heading for the top. After an eternity of isolation, the elevator halted, and its doors slid open.

            The penthouse was as spacious as a mid-size house, a floating glass staircase leading to a second floor. The outer walls were twenty-foot-tall glass panels that offered a stunning view of the sprawling metropolitan. The first floor hosted a full bar, kitchen, and general gathering room in which an IMAX screen hung over a glass encased waterfall, with a white silk sofa and matching granite coffee table placed before it. The second floor held the sole resident’s unkempt bedroom, an in-home gym with enough equipment to rival the variety offered by any public membership establishment, and a bathroom encased by glass walls designed to transition between transparent and opaque by a flip of the switch. Outside, an expansive deck featured a helipad, swimming pool, patio furniture, and hanging garden.

            “Heya Jackie!” Heather greeted, waiting on the other side of the elevator. “Did you get here, okay? Julius told you the mini bar was free, right? People are sometimes afraid to take stuff from it, like I’m going to charge them for it.” Jackie was left speechless, her mouth agape as she tried to register the absurd abundance surrounding her. “Jackie? You good?”

            “Who are you?” she asked.

            “It’s me, Heather.” Given the twin’s still shocked expression, it appeared that wasn’t the answer she was looking for. “Right, all this. Guess you haven’t figured it out. Does the name Suzuran Holdings mean anything to you?”

            “Suzuran’s your last name, but other than that, no.”

            “That tracks. It’s not the kind of company the general public’s going to be familiar with, despite how pervasive its influence is.” Heather beckoned her friend to follow her over to the bar, sitting her down at a stool while she circled around the counter. “When my great-grandpa founded the company, it was just a family-run consumer electronics store, but once my grandfather took over, it exploded into a major investment and real estate empire. Nowadays, we pretty much buy up every profitable business in whatever industry we can slip our fingers into. I mean it, most of your stuff was probably made by companies we own.” Heather ducked behind the bar and grabbed a mixer, two glasses, and some mocktail ingredients. “My dad’s the current CEO, but he prefers to stay in Japan when not away on business. My mom used to live with me here in the States, but now that I’m an adult, she’s been spending more time with him and my younger brother in Tokyo.” While Heather explained her family’s history, Jackie did some quick googling.

            “Heather, your dad’s the fourth richest man alive!”

            “According to market analysts, he’ll be third by the end of next year.” She poured four cups of coconut water into her mixer and added half a cup of lime juice.

            “And your mom’s a five-time Olympic gold medalist!?”

            “She also won three silvers and one bronze.” A quarter cup of sugar and a pinch of chopped mint leaves. “A few of those were in Tokyo, which my dad will be eager to remind anyone who doesn’t ask.” Heather mixed the mocktail and poured it into two glasses, adding sliced cucumber as a final garnish. “Any other questions?”

            “Why do you attend a state university?”

            “Because Winston U is where Alena was headed. We’ve been best friends since kindergarten, went to the same private school our whole lives. I wasn’t leaving her side now. I don’t think I could.” Heather chugged her drink. “My two older brothers are in line to inherit the company, so my dad didn’t care where I enrolled, as long as it wasn’t community college.” Jackie stared into her glass, fidgeting in her seat. “I have real alcohol back here too. I figured you weren’t the type for the hard stuff.”

            “I’m sorry.” Jackie placed her bag on the stool beside her, unzipping it to reveal the bevy of stolen snacks and beverages. “I kinda raided your limousine.”

            “Ha! I’d be miffed if you didn’t.” Heather pulled a cigarette out of a pack in her pocket and lit it with an old Zippo lighter, stepping back so she didn’t blow the fumes near her friend. “I told you those were on the house. What good’s having money if I can’t blow it on my people.” Jackie blushed and took a sip of her drink. It tasted more refined than the sodas she was more familiar with, but it carried a delightful tinge of tangy sweetness. “Please, make yourself at home. I’ve got a PS8 if you want to play video games, and I have every streaming service if you want to watch something. Anything I don’t have just download; my card’s preloaded onto everything.”

            “Do you play fighting games?” Jackie asked, yoinking a bag of senbei out of her bag.

            “Not since I was a kid, but I’ll take you on if you’d like.” Heather grabbed a cracker from the bag and munched on it between puffs of her cig.

            “Nah, it won’t be much fun if you aren’t near my level.” The twin got off her stool and skipped towards the couch, ignoring her friend’s disgruntled reaction. “Let’s play something with co-op. Do you have the RE5 remake? They released the next-gen port back in March.” Reaching the sofa, Jackie turned around and winced, the 6’7” woman towering over her. In her excitement over playing video games in an apartment more valuable than her net worth would ever aspire, Jackie forgot how much taller Heather was.

            “I don’t, but like I said, we can just download it.” Heather sat down on the sofa, putting out her cigarette in an ash tray on the coffee table. Jackie hadn’t moved, as if she were still trapped in the giant woman’s shadow. “Jackie, you good?”

            The twin shook her head and snapped out of her daze. “Yeah, sorry.” Jackie hopped onto the couch. The height difference wasn’t so stark sitting beside Heather, but Jackie kept her gaze forward for the time being.

            “I get that I’m tall, but you seem to always make a really big deal out of it.” Heather opened a drawer in the table and pulled out two dualshocks, handing one to her friend.

            “N-no its, I’m, you, um. Sorry.”

            “And quit apologizing. You act like I’m raring to beat you up.” Heather noticed Jackie’s exaggerated gulp, her hands trembling, and her rapid blinking. “Listen, I’m not sure what’s got you all jumpy, but you’re safe with me. Alright?” Jackie took a deep breath and steadied herself. “I’m sorry, wasn’t trying to pry. tsk Now you got me apologizing.”

            “Thanks. And sor-” Jackie slapped her cheeks, and then turned to Heather. “It’s not you. Tall people just bring back bad memories. I’d rather not talk about it.”

            “It’s cool. Let’s just play.” To Heather’s delight, the twin’s face lit back up.

            “I call dibs playing as Chris.”

            After a long, heedful walk, Alena made it to the second floor of the women’s dorms, Lynn residing comfortably in her cupped palms. She walked down to the far end of the hallway past the common areas and opened the door to Lynn’s room, the tiny having instructed her sister to leave it unlocked. Stepping inside, the dorm appeared mostly identical to Alena’s two floors up. To the immediate right was a kitchenette, and following that was a door leading to the bathroom.

            “Woah, you guys have your own bathroom?” Alena asked, removing her shoes by the front door. “Lucky. Mine’s shared with the room next door.”

            “Yeah, every floor has a couple rooms like this. They cost extra, but Jackie would have a panic attack if she had to share one with anyone else, so Mom and Dad splurged on her. As always.” The rest of the dorm was taken up by two beds and Jackie’s things, namely a desk with a small TV monitor, some game consoles and handhelds, and a variety of anime paraphernalia from posters and figures and everything in between. As far as Alena could tell, there wasn’t anything scaled to Lynn’s size in the dorm, not even in the bathroom.

            “Don’t tell me you sleep in this big bed by yourself,” Alena jested. “There aren’t even stairs leading up to it.”

            “Check it.” Lynn beckoned her date to set her down. Upon reaching the floor, the tiny hopped off the giantess’ hands, kicked her shoes off, and scurried beneath the bed. Alena got onto her hands and knees, flattening herself against the floor to peer under the bed. On the underside existed a whole new room. Lights were strung up along the overhanging bedframe. Couches, chairs, tables, counters, cabinets, mantles, and shelving units were arranged into separate, borderless sections on a rug that stretched the length of the bed. Every necessary appliance, including a fridge, an oven, a dishwasher, laundry machines, and a TV, were scattered throughout, plugged into a converter that drew power from the big outlet in the wall. Lynn’s makeshift room was more spacious and better furnished than any dorm on campus.

            “Girl, you’re making me jealous,” Alena admired, her head peeking through the gap between the bed and the floor.

            “It’s a shame you can’t join me down here.” Lynn rested coquettishly on her miniature sofa, absorbing Alena’s appreciation of her own splendor. “I’ve got everything I need down here. Except a bathroom, but there’s public ones for tinies in the common areas. They’re for when students invite tiny guests over, but they’re empty most of the day so getting ready in there ain’t too bad.” Lynn hopped off her couch and sauntered back towards her friend. “But enough of that. It's time I finally put this big bed to use.”

            “R-right.” Alena held out her hand and lifted the tiny onto the expansive sheet. As she sat down beside Lynn, Alena’s butt compressed the mattress, causing the tiny to lose her balance and roll into Alena’s thigh. “Agh! I’m sorry.” Alena gently pinched the little lady with her fingers and plopped her further away on the bed. Lynn brushed herself off and regained her composure.

            “No worries. The fact you can toss me around so easily is part of the fun.” Lynn tucked her thumb beneath her crop top’s shoulder strap, dragging it along the strap’s length while staring into Alena’s soul with bedroom eyes. “So, do you want to keep undressing me with your eyes, or would you like to strip me for real?”

            Alena tensed up. “Are we really doing this? I’ve never been with a tiny before. I don’t know if I’m ready…”

            “You’ve played with dolls before, haven’t you?” Lynn interrupted. “It’s just like that, only I come with all the fun bits included. And I’m way cuter than Barbie.”

            “I know, but… I don’t want to hurt you.” Alena’s comment elicited a groan and an eyeroll from Lynn.

            “Fine. How about this,” Lynn placed one hand on her hip and pointed the other defiantly at her date. “You’ll do exactly as I tell you, following my commands to a T. If I say to stop, you stop. If I say go harder, you go harder. I’ll be in charge, so if anything goes wrong, it won’t be your fault.”

            Alena sighed. “I’m still going to feel awful if I hurt you, but I don’t mind following your lead. Just, do you mind if we start slow?”

            “I can work with that,” she grinned. Lynn strutted towards Alena, crossing one leg in front of the other like a runway model. “I want you to look at me. Drink it all in. Caress every millimeter of me with your ravenous gaze. And don’t you dare blink.” Lynn slowly drew one arm through her shoulder strap, letting it dangle to her side while she drew her other arm through the other strap. The fabric glided down her breasts, stopping just above the nipples in a spiteful tease to the watchful giantess; Alena’s heart raced at the realization that Lynn wasn’t wearing a bra. Lynn noted Alena’s trembling fingers, wondering if the giant woman regretted not accepting the offer to assist her undressing. It was too late now; if she wanted to take things slow, then she’d have to enjoy every agonizing second of anticipation.

            Lynn reached behind her back and unbuttoned her top, letting it fall to her floor and releasing her ample breasts from their cloth cage. She brought her hands up to her head and brushed them through her long hair, stretching to emphasize how bountiful her tits were relative to the rest of her body. Acting on her burgeoning lust, Alena moved her hand forward atop the bedsheet, her index finger grasping almost instinctively to cop a feel. Without skipping a beat, Lynn slapped the finger away. “Nope. I said you can look, not touch.” A tittle of anger swelled within Alena, an impulse to defy her mini mistress’ order, but she did as commanded and pulled her hand back.

            Lynn smirked. She adored an obedient lover, especially one keen on pushing the envelope. Next, she unzipped her miniskirt, revealing her lacey pink panties clinging to her waist. She swayed her hips from side to side, hypnotizing the giantess while slipping her thumbs into her waistband and sliding her underwear off her slender legs. Fully nude, Lynn stood proud with her legs apart, one arm at her side while the other continued to play with her hair. Alena sat crossed leg on the bed, at full attention to the naked tiny before her. She was practically salivating at the sight of the tiny baring all. It took all her willpower not to pounce on the little lady teasing her from below.

            Lynn, gleeful at the effect her goading had on Alena, rose her chin in smug satisfaction. She turned around to let the giant woman get an eyeful of that tight, dumpling of an ass swing like a sexy little pendulum. Alena couldn’t take it anymore. In a fit of passion, she snatched Lynn off the bed and shoved her ass-first into her mouth. The startled tiny’s knees and bust poked out from between the massive pair of lips as Alena lapped at her cheeky bottom and between her thighs. Lynn moaned as the tip of Alena’s tongue groped her crotch and dragged along her taint, coating her whole waist in saliva as Alena sucked on her supple booty.

            Once she got a good enough taste, Alena grabbed hold of the tiny’s torso and pulled her out. “Sorry. I know you didn’t give me permission to do that, but I couldn’t resist the urge any longer.”

            “Put me back in your mouth this instant!” Lynn demanded. Alena obliged, tossing the little lady headfirst onto her tongue. She flattened Lynn against the roof of her mouth, grinding her against the soft and hard palate as she sucked on her entire body. Lynn could hardly breathe as euphoria surged throughout her being. Alena felt Lynn’s breasts press firmly against her tongue, her miniscule nipples mingling with the larger woman’s tastebuds. The giantess could taste her lover’s arousal leak onto her manipulative muscle.

            Joining in the fun, Alena unzipped her jeans and dove her hand into her underwear, rubbing herself as she leaned back on the bed. She had long wondered what the appeal of dating a tiny was, not coming from a place of doubt but of naïve curiosity. But while embracing every fiber of her partner’s body in her own mouth, all the pieces clicked. Groping a breast, patting an ass, or eating the girl out all had their appeal, but to do everything at once simply with her tongue, Alena experienced a sense of power, of raw magnitude, that had long been absent from her life. In this moment, she was Lynn’s entire world.

            Lynn bucked on her lover’s tongue. She pressed her lips against the tensile muscle and literally swapped spit with it. Alena felt the tiny pecks towards the back of her mouth and played with herself harder. The muggy air inside Alena’s mouth intensified Lynn’s euphoria. The tiny’s skin was blazing hot, her breaths grew dangerously weak, and her heart beat louder than a drum. The overwhelming intensity of Alena’s passion drove Lynn over the edge into climaxing, delivering a tantalizing flavor onto the giantess’ tongue.

            After enough savoring, Alena pulled Lynn from her mouth, dangling the drool drenched woman before her by the waist. “That was incredible,” Alena huffed. “I hope you still have more in you.”

            “Please,” Lynn struggled to speak between heavy breaths. “You haven’t even scratched the surface yet.”

            “Well,” Alena smiled, “I await your next command, mistress.”

            “Strip for me.”

            Alena stood up off the side of the bed, her imposing frame looming over her little lover seated on the mattress below. She grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head, putting her upper body and beige bra on full display. Watching the larger woman unhook her bra, Lynn felt a rare and trivial lamentation over her own size, unable to reach up and grab a handful of that hefty chest. Alena then stepped out of her jeans, socks and panties, mesmerizing the tiny with her thick thighs and pivoting to show off her considerable rear. While otherwise as naked as her partner, Alena kept her glasses on so that Lynn’s puny features were still visible and not a blurry splotch to the near-sighted woman.

            “Anywhere in particular you’d care to start at?” Alena asked, the tiny struggling to comprehend the immensity of her lover’s towering physique. Lynn’s eyes darted across the landscape of Alena’s body, paralyzed by the ample choices presented to her.

            “B-boobs…” she sputtered out.

            “As you wish.” Alena chuckled and sat back down on the bed, this time sitting just behind Lynn. The tiny became barricaded by Alena’s lofty thighs and received a front row view of the giantess’ wet, chasmal vulva, the aroma of Alena’s arousal wafting over to the stunned tiny. Alena picked Lynn up with her fingers and carried the little lady to her breasts, squeezing her between the fat walls of flesh. The pressure was mind-boggling, but oh so rapturous. Lynn grabbed hold of what little skin she could fit in her hands and sucked hard on the tender bosom, kissing and licking it with unfettered fervor. The rest of her body remained immobile, trapped within several pounds of succulence.  “You really like it in there.”

            “I’m in heaven!” Lynn continued worshipping Alena’s tits, almost brought to tears by their majesty.

            “Would it be alright for me to make a request, mistress?” Witnessing Lynn’s pleasure calmed Alena’s earlier nerves, giving her a boost in self-esteem she hadn’t felt in a long time.

            “Anything!”  

            “I don’t want to interrupt your bliss or anything, and trust me when I say I’m enjoying this as much as you are, but… How should I put this?” Alena watched Lynn’s eyes dilate, the tiny eagerly awaiting to hear what her partner had in mind. “I want you inside me.”

            Lynn’s face lit up. “Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!” The tiny flailed with excitement as Alena plucked her from her cleavage and lowered her towards her pussy. With her other hand, Alena spread her lips and softly plunged the miniscule woman into her cavernous maw. Lynn squirmed intensely against the vaginal walls, bounding from an explosive enthusiasm. Alena pushed Lynn in as far as she could reach, massaging her G-spot as she let the tiny crawl the rest of the way. Lynn, soaked in ejaculate, delved as far as she could into her love’s womanhood. Upon hitting the back, she caressed the cervix like a gentle lover before going hog wild on the thing. Alena’s moaning reverberated throughout her body, echoing in Lynn’s ears as she kissed and humped the cervix with unrelenting passion.

            No woman had ever brought Alena to such heights. She wasn’t ready to let go of such newfound gratification, but her body was primed to release, bursting into a revelatory climax in tandem with her little lover. Alena laid down and fished Lynn from her pussy, the exhausted tiny dangling limp in her grip. She laid Lynn out on her chest between her heaving mountains and basked in the afterglow. “Is it too soon to say, ‘I love you’?” the giantess asked.

            “Yes, but I don’t blame you.” Lynn couldn’t see straight, looking up at her dorm’s ceiling. “The feeling’s mutual.”