- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tim heads north and wrestles a horror in the dark

*************************************************************************
“…what I’m saying is, he likes us acting as doms, just don’t laugh at him when he’s humping you.”

“errmm…”

“I know it’s a fine line. Gently pinning him, trapping him, or just being…well…dominating is fine. Laughing at him for rubbing his dick on your toe isn’t”

“I’m still confused.”

“Just copy what I’m doing.”

“Oh, Audrey he’s waking up!”

The sound of voices, like thunder rolling through the air, jolted me out of my slumber. My head felt heavy and cloudy, struggling to shake off the remnants of a Baumann orgasm. I opened my bleary eyes, trying to focus on the figures above me as the vertigo made the world spin. Even in my disoriented state, I could hear Audrey and Laura discussing something, most likely me. With great effort, I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees, only to realize that I wasn't on solid ground - but in someone's hand.

A burst of pain shot through my body as my muscles and joints felt strained and out of place. Someone had picked me up; I assumed it was Audrey since she wouldn't trust anyone else to handle me. Even though she meant to be delicate, my tiny size made it nearly impossible for a normal-sized person to pick me up without causing harm.

“Hello sleepyhead. Are you ready to play again?”

The voice blasted through my ears, as if I was standing in front of a wall of concert speakers. The intensity shook me to my core, feeling like a giant jackhammer pounding against my body. I collapsed into a fetal position, covering my ears with my hands.

A loud whisper hissed at the booming voice. "Shhh! Lower your voice!" The whisper scolded, "You're hurting him."

In front of me lay the rough expanse of a woman's palm and followed it upward to see a pair of enormous lips with bright pink lipstick.

"Oops, sorry Tim," the giant lips whispered. As my vision cleared, I saw beyond the lips to a beautiful but gigantic face. My eyes traveled up to an upturned nose and then locked onto almond-shaped hazel eyes.

“Hi Laura!”, I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“Oh! I can hear him!” Laura squealed. “Hi Tim! I can barely hear you, ca…”
Laura's booming voice knocked me over once more. I struggled back onto my knees and managed to stand up, still feeling wobbly.

Audrey interrupted Laura, "Don't ask him to speak louder." She whispered. "This is as loud as he can get without his communicator. He'll tire himself out if he keeps trying to talk to you."
"Oh," Laura replied understandingly.

As I turned around, Audrey leaned over Laura's hand to peer at me. Her beautiful face loomed over everything else in my field of vision.

“So, what should we do with him now?” Laura whispered, her voice dripping with mischievous excitement.

Audrey's auburn tendrils bounced as she smirked, "There's so much of us he hasn't explored yet. He's got his work cut out for him." Her blue eyes twinkled with amusement as she playfully cocked her head and smiled at me.

Her right hand rose over Laura's palm, the slender digits seeming to tower over my tiny frame. The tip of her forty-foot index finger traced lazy circles around me, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. She inhaled deeply, seeming to savor the scent of my fear and arousal, before sighing, "Oh what should we do with my teensy, weensy Tim?"

The finger stopped its circles and slowly, yet firmly, pressed against the front of my body. I fell onto my back, completely enveloped by the massive pad of her fingertip. It blocked everything from my view, except for the intimidatingly long nail that jutted above me. I was completely at her mercy.

"Laura?"

"Hmmm," Laura replied dreamily.

"Do you remember those perfect times in college?" Audrey asked Laura, her nail dangerously close to my face. "When you meet a cute boy, and you just can't wait to get your hands on him?"

Laura's eyes closed in recollection as she giggled, "Oh, so many times."

"Well," Audrey purred, her finger sliding back and forth across my chest and stomach in rough, stimulating movements. "We have a cute boy right here in the palm of your hand."
Audrey’s enormous fingertip pressed down on my chest, its hard-lacquered nail looming over my head. Slowly, it slid back and forth across my body, the ridges of her fingerprint rough against my skin. It grazed over my stomach and legs before catching onto my crotch and teasing my dick until it stood erect.

Laura's flirtatious smirk turned into a mischievous giggle as she exclaimed, "He's so cute, I just want to gobble him up!"

"I have a better idea," Audrey whispered, her finger lingering back over my chest before slowly trailing down again to my crotch where it expertly stimulated my hardening erection. "Let's make out with him."

With a wicked glint in her eyes, Audrey turned her hand over and laid the tip of her enormous index finger next to me. She looked down at me amused then adopted an aloof expression.
Tim," she said imperiously, "I want you to stand on the tip of my finger and hold onto the edge of my nail."

Feeling awkward and somewhat intimidated, I followed her request. Her candy apple red nails were meticulously trimmed and towered four feet above her fingertips. Lying down against her smooth nail, I positioned myself on the tip of her finger and gripped onto her thick nail as if it were a railing.

Audrey gracefully raised her finger until I was standing vertically on the tip, gripping onto her nail for dear life. Looking down from my tiny perspective, the sight of her massive hand and beautiful body stretched out below me filled me with a wave of vertigo. Though I knew in reality I was only a little over five feet off the ground. However, at my scale it felt like hundreds.

Trying to calm my nerves, I reminded myself that falling would not be fatal. But as someone with a fear of heights, it was difficult to fully trust that fact.

"Now, hold onto my nail but turn around," Audrey instructed with a playful smirk. As I shifted to face away from the imagined safety of her nail, I found myself staring directly into two towering red lips curved into a seductive smile. The teeth behind those lips were as tall as me, and the gusts of wind from Audrey's gentle breath buffeted me as if I were clinging onto the rigging of a ship in a squall.

Audrey's lips moved with a mesmerizing grace as she whispered in my ear, her voice like a seductive thunder that reverberated through my whole body. "Tim, I'm going to kiss you," she said, her words heavy with desire. "You need to hold on tight."

My perch slowly moved closer to Audrey's face, her puckered lips drawing me in like a magnet. A strong breeze blew behind me, and I turned to see Laura looking at me with a predatory gaze and a seductive smile. She inched closer until her gigantic supple lips were all I could see.

I felt like a tiny speck on Audrey's finger, caught between two colossal lovers clinging to her nail with all the strength my miniscule arms could muster. As I turned my head, my eyes widened in fear as the giant's lips descended upon me. I closed my eyes tightly, bracing for impact as her enormous lips formed a perfect circle, slightly opened for her, a great void for me.

It was a gentle peck, like the flutter of butterfly wings on a baby's forehead or the caress of a friend's lips against your cheek. It was the slightest of kisses to be barely registered by anyone else but me.

For me, it was the kiss of a goddess. Not in the common description of a beautiful woman, but a true god, a leviathan. It was the colossal attention of a careless deity who could crush mere mortals like ants without a second thought.

The touch of her lips was delicate and careful, yet carried the force of a storm that overwhelmed my senses and left me gasping for air. I could feel myself being pulled towards her mouth, drawn by an irresistible force that threatened to consume me whole.

Her attention was colossal, as she sucked in air between her parted lips, creating a vortex that centered around my cock and balls. It was a blow job of gargantuan proportions- the suction was almost painful, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from the sensation. The kiss was wet, and sticky, slathering me with lip gloss. The overpowering scents of lip gloss and mint assaulting my senses.

The kiss was over as quickly as it began, ending with a deafening pop as her lips parted from my body. As intense as it was, I knew it was just a small kiss and nothing more.
I clung to her nail like a lifeline as her finger slowly retreated, barely able to hold on. Gasping for air, my heart racing, I struggled to regain my composure. The hand pulled back until Audrey's entire face was visible, a sly smile playing across her lips as she looked at Laura who was trying to suppress a laugh. The energy between them was palpable. It was clear to everyone that even the smallest of gestures from them would be physically overwhelming for me, yet I craved more. Every fiber of my being yearned for their overpowering affections, despite knowing we were walking a fine line on what I could endure.

"Tim, are you okay?" Laura's voice carried a hint of concern as she looked at me quizzically.

"He's fine, Laura." Audrey's voice was calm and confident as she looked down at me with a seductive stare. Her lips glistened as she licked them and blew a teasing kiss my way.

"Did you enjoy that, Tim? Would you like more, little man?"

I enthusiastically waved my arm and gave a thumbs up.

"Excellent!" Audrey's replied mischievously. "This time, while I'm kissing you, Laura will also be giving you a kiss."

My eyes widened in disbelief. "Both giants kissing me simultaneously!?"

I nervously shifted my gaze between the two beautiful colossal faces that loomed over me and swallowed hard. I was going to be sandwiched between two giant women kissing each other...the thought both excited and frightened me.

"Are you ready?" Audrey's amused tone brought me back to reality.

"I-I suppose so," I stammered, waving my arm in agreement.

"Here we go, little man," Audrey said with a mischievous grin spread across her face.

My head spun as I desperately tried to keep up with the rush of colossal lips rushing towards me. The vibrant shades of crimson and pink clashed together, creating a mesmerizing display as they neared. With every ounce of strength I had, I clung onto Audrey's nail, bracing myself for the impact. As the two monstrous lips enveloped me, I was caught in a tumultuous whirlpool of pressure and suction from both Audrey and Laura, leaving me breathless and disoriented.

The world was reduced to a wet, humid darkness that smelled of mint and alcohol, with occasional bursts of light from the forceful press back and forth of my two enormous lovers' lips. I could feel more than see the two upper lips crushed together above my perch on Audrey’s fingertip. Her finger protecting me against the huge bulk of Laura’s lower lip.
In this equilibrium of opposing forces, I felt weightless and suspended in a warm, loving void filled with feminine sexual energy. It was both beautiful and terrifying as I struggled to breathe against the powerful suction that threatened to suck the air from my lungs. But through it all, I reveled in this intimate embrace between two immense goddesses.

As their lips finally parted with a loud boom, my senses were overwhelmed by the rush of light and sound. My grip on Audrey's nail tightened as I hung on to consciousness by a thread. Once again, my perception clashed with reality as what felt like a rough bludgeoning by two monstrously powerful goddesses was actually just a gentle, playful kiss between two stunningly beautiful women.

The deafening sound of "Muah!" echoed in my ears as the pink lips behind me receded into the distance. Dizzy from the experience, I found myself spinning as Audrey rotated her finger, placing me face-to-face with Laura. Though I couldn't see her entire face, I could see the coquettish smile playing on her lips.

"So cute," she purred in her sexy voice. "Let's do it again."

I closed my eyes and braced myself as Laura’s lips surged towards me like a tidal wave. Once again I was caught between the two titans’ kiss.
"Muah!"

My lungs were burning, and my arm muscles felt like they were made of rubber as I struggled to hold on. The two women looked down at me with amusement, their laughter filling the air. I wanted to signal for them to stop, but I couldn't without letting go of Audrey's nail.
The finger spun around again, almost causing me to fly off.

"So many kisses for my tiny Timmy!" the pink lips thundered.

"Muah!" Their playful energy enveloped me, leaving me breathless and spent.

The kissing continued, and I somehow endured the two titans' Brobdingnagian affections. But it was no longer enjoyable - it was painful.

Audrey and Laura's kisses had transformed from playful to passionate, their lips locked in a fervent embrace. I watched in horror as Laura's lips parted, revealing her massive tongue – wet, pink, and slimy like a giant slug.  With a partial lock, Laura's tongue reached out for Audrey's, but instead found my tiny body in its way. The rough pebbly flesh of Laura's tongue pressed hard against Audrey's finger, slamming me against her nail.  Pools of viscous saliva dripped down and coated my body, gluing me firmly to her tongue. As I struggled to free myself from this unexpected entrapment, I could feel its sheer strength and power.

It was just a small flick of her tongue, but before Laura could realize her mistake, her tongue had already sucked me into her mouth like a monstrous predator devouring its prey. In that moment, I felt helpless and terrified as I tumbled through the darkness, attached to something much larger and more powerful than myself.

MMMMM!! MMMMPH!!!

Darkness enveloped me, and I was overwhelmed by the deafening roar of Laura's voice bellowing up from the depths of her throat.

MMMMM!! UMMHHHMMM!!

It felt as though I was lashed to her tongue, which thrashed wildly in her mouth as she struggled to speak and hold me at the same time.

My body was being crushed against the wet, slimy ridges of her palate before being slammed against the back of her teeth. The impact caused a sharp pain in my side, and I briefly lost consciousness. When I came to, my ears were ringing, and my stomach churned as her tongue continued its frenzied movements before suddenly falling still.

Through the wet confines of my prison, I heard a muffled voice.

"Okay, Laura, calm down. Stop trying to talk. Did you swallow him?"

I could sense the movement of the cavern as Laura presumably shook her head in response.

"That's good! It's going to be okay, sweetheart. Is he still stuck to your tongue?" The cavern shook once more.

"Perfect! Now gently kiss me, as if we're going to French kiss. But very carefully stick your tongue out."

I felt Laura's head tilt to the side, her lips parting like a blooming flower. As she leaned in, rays of bright light briefly illuminated the inside of her mouth, giving me a front row seat to the approaching collision. Audrey's lips came into view, parted and glistening with saliva as Laura's tongue eagerly reached out to meet it.

Trapped between these two giant women in their delicate French kiss, I could hear more than see the two sets of lips pressing and locking together. The darkness around me was filled with the intoxicating scent of their breath, hot and heavy and humid. Laura pushed her tongue deep into Audrey's mouth, her own searching for something that seemed just out of reach.
In the inky blackness, I could feel Audrey's monstrous tongue reaching out like an eldritch horror, seeking me out amidst the chaos. And then it happened - their tongues collided, crushing me between them like a tiny morsel. As their mouths pressed and locked together, my body was tossed and turned like a ragdoll.

Suddenly Audrey's mouth closed around Laura's tongue and began to slowly draw back. With a loud sucking sound, I was scraped off Laura's tongue and onto Audrey's. My ordeal as a goddesses' would-be tidbit ended as Audrey opened her mouth and delicately stuck her wet tongue on her index finger. Using the tip of her tongue, she deftly worked me back and forth until I was finally glued to her digit. Finally satisfied with her work, she stuck out her finger with me attached like a precious jewel on display for all to see.

“Laura, I have him. Tim’s fine. See? He’s on my finger.”

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Are you sure?” Laura responded in a panicked tone.

“Yes sweetie, he’s fine,” Audrey replied quietly. “But please, try to calm down and lower your voice.”

“Okay, okay,” Laura whispered back, her voice now filled with apologetic remorse. “I’m so sorry Tim!”

As I sat there, still covered in lipstick and spit, glued to the equally sticky tip of Audrey’s finger, I could barely process what was happening around me. All I could do was gasp for air and cover my ears to block out the cacophony of Laura’s panicked jabbering.

In that moment, I looked down below and saw that I was now hovering over Audrey’s outstretched left hand.

“Tim, I’m going to remove you from my finger now. It might be a bit bumpy, but just try to relax,” Audrey said in a soft, soothing voice.

Audrey's plush lips filled my vision as she pursed them and gently blew, creating a strong continuous wind that whipped through my hair. Her finger twisted back and forth, her breath both drying me and working me off her fingertip.

As the wind died down, I looked up to see a smile spread across her lips.

"That should do it," she said to no one in particular. But before I could catch my breath, and without warning she blew a strong puff of air which hit me with hurricane force. The gust blew me off her finger and I landed with a splat to her waiting palm below. I lay there, dazed, and sore. My lovers were way too rough with their tiny toy.

"Is he okay, Audrey?" Laura asked with concern.

"I think so," replied Audrey thoughtfully, "I think he just got the wind knocked out of him."

"Hey little guy, are you okay?" Audrey asked gently.

Struggling to catch my breath, I managed to lift myself into a kneeling position and slowly raised my arm in confirmation.

"There he is," Audrey cooed. "There's my tough little guy. Stand up hon. Stand up and walk it off."

I couldn't help but let out a feeble laugh at her words. Easy for her to say - she hadn't been caught in the middle of two 800-foot tall women making out for the past few minutes. I felt like I had just gone through an MMA match and come out bruised and battered.

“Hey Laura, I’ll hold Tim for a bit. Do you want to take a break before we finish the round?”

"Oh, thank you Audrey. I really need that. Umm...do you mind if I go pour myself another drink?"

"Just one more, okay? No more after that," Audrey reminded her firmly.

"I know, I know. Thanks for reminding me," Laura said with a sheepish grin as she left the room.

Without warning, the room began to shift and sway. It was difficult for me to track Audrey's movements from the palm of her hand. But I could see the world tilting upwards and growing taller. Eventually, I saw the bedposts rising and Audrey settling onto the bed. She looked down at me with a smile.

"Don't worry, Tim. Just relax. I've got you," she said lovingly.