- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Audrey and Laura compare notes



Laura's eyes widened with alarm as she stared at the tiny man lying prostrate on the tip of her sandal. His body was barely the size of a large ant, his limbs twitching slightly unconsciously.

"Oh my God Audrey! Did I hurt him? What's wrong with him?" she exclaimed; her voice laced with worry.

"Why didn't you tell me your feet were ticklish?!" Audrey scolded.

"I...I forgot," Laura stammered. "It's been ages since any man has touched them."

Audrey let out a sigh, "Next time, just give us a warning before he climbs onto a part of you that's ticklish."

"Sorry, sorry...I will," Laura promised, her gaze still fixed on the tiny man on her foot.

"Umm...is he okay though? Did I hurt him?"

“Wow! you really don’t know anything about Baumann’s Syndrome, do you?” Audrey replied, amazed at her friend’s ignorance.

“I haven’t kept up with the news. I confess, other than the basics I don’t know much. I don’t even want to think about it, so I try to ignore things. A future without men is so terrifying. I know it causes men to shrink and die. Isn’t that enough?”

Audrey rolled her eyes, “Obviously not.”

“Well, what’s wrong with him?”

“Tim’s fine Laura, he just had an orgasm.”, Audrey replied calmly as she sat down on her knees next to Laura’s feet. “Men with the disease undergo extreme hormonal changes. As they shrink their sex drive increases with exaggerated physiological responses…” Audrey paused as she closely examined her tiny husband. Placing her hand next to her friend’s foot she asked, “Could you lift your foot and gently tilt it toward my hand?” Laura watched as Tim’s body slowly slid off her sandal onto Audrey’s cupped palm. “Anyway, as I was saying, their bodies go into overdrive, and they get overstimulated. They experience heart palpitations, low blood pressure to the brain and extremities, and muscle spasms.

"So, when he...you know..." Laura’s voice trailed off, unable to finish her sentence.

"When he climaxes?" Audrey finished for her with a small smile. "Yes, he faints. But don't worry, it's completely normal for men with Baumann's Syndrome. He’ll be fine. Would you like a closer look?”

Audrey got up and reached for the magnifier on the nightstand. She handed it to Laura and brought her hand close to Laura's face.

“Oh, he’s so ADORABLE!”, exclaimed Laura, “Look at his wittle hot body! “

Audrey rolled her eyes in amusement. "Laura, Tim is a man, not a hamster."

"Ehh…He's more like a bug," Laura countered with a grin. "But an incredibly cute one."
Audrey looked at her husband with pity, "Poor guy is always so thirsty. I can't even walk past him without giving him an erection."

"So, he's always aroused?" Laura asked incredulously.

"Yes,” Audrey replied sadly. “Just like every other man in his condition. It's a nightmare taking him to the doctor's office. The other patients there are simply unbearable."

Laura’s eyes narrowed with anger recounting the few times she encountered infected men. She was confounded by the unabashed ogling, the tiny high-pitched catcalls; behavior far worse than normal-sized men. Laura was baffled by their behavior. She would have responded with awe and fear if she were in the presence of a giant.

So, this was the reason why, she thought, an overactive libido. Laura felt sorry for them, yet also disgusted as she imagined a swarm of tiny naked men at her feet clamoring to fuck her.
Audrey noticed Laura’s expression, “What? He’s super easy to manage. I can make him cum by just blowing on him.”

"Oh God," Laura exclaimed, "that would drive me insane! I'd squash any tiny man who dared to pester me for sex!" Audrey gave her friend a withering look. Laura looked down sheepishly, avoiding Audrey’s gaze, “er…well, not Tim, but…you know, like some rando guy at a bar.”
“He’s my husband, not some guy at a bar!”, Audrey snapped. She glared at Laura for a moment and sighed. “Laura, I’m sorry I’m so peevish…it’s just…” Unable to finish her thought she looked down sadly at the tiny man in the palm of her hand.

Laura replied quietly, "I know. I'm sorry Audrey." She continued, "I just can't wrap my head around this. He's lying there in your hand, no bigger than my thumbnail. But he looks so healthy, even more fit in some ways. It's hard to believe this is real."

Audrey nodded sympathetically, "It's strange to see a man like this. “I hate being a giant to Tim, I can barely relate to him. But he’s the love of my life. How can I walk away from that?”
“He’s lucky to have you Audrey, I’ve heard so many stories of women literally dropping their husbands off at hospitals.”

“Those women…”, Audrey replied with anger, “I mean, I guess I understand if a husband’s an abusive asshole or maybe if they’re in the process of a messy divorce. But seriously, what the actual fuck!? I married Tim, I made vows, not to mention I love him!”

Laura looked at her friend with admiration. "You're an incredible wife and friend," she said with a mischievous grin. "If I were shrinking, you'd be the one I came running to on my tiny legs." Audrey laughed at the joke and responded with a giggle, "Just call me the friendly Lilliputian whisperer. And let's be real, if a tiny man was begging me for sex at a bar, I'd probably step on him too." Laura snorted at Audrey's witty comeback.

Laura leaned down and studied Tim's face, which was now flushed and slack with exhaustion. She couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the sight of him completely spent. "So, are we done?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow in amusement.

Audrey let out a mischievous giggle. "Not by a long shot. This little guy can go all night long. Give him ten, fifteen minutes and he'll be ready for more."

"Impressive," Laura replied, her smirk widening. "I don't remember him being that big. He's got a porn star-sized dick."

Audrey grinned mischievously. "Oh, you noticed? It’s another Bauman’s symptom. His dick is huge…well relatively. If he was his usual size, there would be no way I could handle him."
"Well, luckily for us, he's not his usual size," Laura quipped playfully. "I think we can easily accommodate him now."

Laura returned to examining the tiny man in Audrey’s hand. After a few moments of silence, Audrey cleared her throat and changed the subject. "Hey Laura, I just wanted to make sure you were okay after what we did earlier. “I imagine what we just did was a bit intense for you. Are you OK? Would you like me to tone it down?”

Laura's cheeks flushed as she responded, "Thanks for asking. To be honest…I mean, wow, you’re really good at this. It was a ummm… a lot, but surprisingly enjoyable. I was kind of frustrated when you stopped and Tim squirming around on my big toe didn’t exactly help. Anyway, I closed my eyes and imagined you were a guy. I’m fine Audrey, and it looked like Tim really enjoyed the show.” Laura replied.

Audrey chuckled, "Sorry about that. I had to turn up the heat to keep you from squashing him."

"So…um." Laura hesitated nervously. "You seem...you know...quite experienced with women. Like, really experienced. Not to pry or anything, but is there something you want to tell me?"

Audrey's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. "I...uh...experimented a little during high school and college." She finally confessed, looking down at her hands. "But eventually I realized I preferred men."

"Audrey, you're my best friend! Why didn't you ever tell me?" Laura exclaimed, feeling both shocked and hurt.

"I was afraid of making things awkward between us," Audrey explained quietly. "You were always so boy crazy, I didn't think you'd want me coming onto you."

"I'm not boy crazy!" She protested playfully before giving into a fit of giggles. The laughter was infectious, and Audrey laughed along with her friend.

“So, it appears this is a fantasy for you too.” Laura said slyly, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "I'm happy to indulge yours."

“Really?” Audrey asked, her voice filled with surprise.

“Yes, really. I'm glad you felt comfortable telling me, and please know that I love you no matter what. This is just another part of your life.” Laura responded with genuine affection.
Tears welled up in Audrey's eyes as she hugged her friend tightly. "Thank you," she said gratefully.

“Come on, enough with the waterworks!” Laura teased. “There’s no need to thank me.”
Audrey laughed through her tears. "I can't help it. And can we make one more agreement? Let's not tell Tim about this. I don't want him to feel threatened or have doubts about our marriage."

"Of course, your secret is safe with me,"

“Great! Well, since our tiny lover is napping, I’m going to grab my bag and freshen my makeup for round two.” Replied Audrey.