- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's taken me a bit to get back to this but here's the final chapter of Midwinter Shrinker, which is a bit of an epilogue really. I hope you've all enjoyed it; if so I've got a ton of other books out there. I'm also working on some comics and animations now.

When Liberty started searching the hotel for food, noting that they might be there for a while, Carmel held onto the hand holding her with slight dread, recalling Simone’s claims the hotel wasn’t fully stocked. If there wasn’t enough to eat, after all, there was the constant risk of her captor devouring her instead. But Liberty soon drummed up a feast of scavenged snacks: a pack of crusty sandwiches in the staff room, left by Simone, and armfuls of nuts, crisps and fruits from the supply closet and room minibars. Lots of bottles of alcohol, too. Liberty gathered it all in the lobby area.

All the while, she barely let Carmel out of her hand, not through distrust but just in an idle manner, as if she’d already formed a habit of carrying her about, even when she used the hand for other things. Carmel held on and shifted about occasionally to get more comfortable or avoid being bumped on whatever else Liberty handled, but kept to her decision and no longer complained nor expected to be put down. To stoke a new fire, Liberty finally put Carmel in the pocket of her plush robe, where she was jiggled about against the giantess’s thigh while she worked. She got the flames going nicely then stretched luxuriously over one of the expansive sofas, to start snacking on her horde of food.

Carmel crawled out of the pocket, onto Liberty’s leg, and watched a little warily as the woman messily ate mouthfuls as large as her upper body. It was like seeing a trash compactor at work, albeit an organic, moist one. With plump red lips and white teeth. Liberty paused with her mouth stuffed, seeing Carmel was staring, and smirked around the food. She pulled some pastry from the side of her lips and handed it down: a crumb to the giantess, but a plate-sized portion to Carmel. Carmel held it uncertainly as Liberty resumed chewing. It felt wrong, dining on a scrap that had essentially fallen from her giant captor’s mouth. But it also smelt good, and was a meal in itself. She dug in, quickly speeding up as she realised how hungry she was.

When Liberty finished eating, she gave another vulgar belch and laughed, then looked expectantly at Carmel, as if expecting her to join in. She didn’t, so the giantess grabbed her and lifted her, licking her lips clean of crumbs.

“You are a hot little thing,” Liberty said. “I could swallow you up for dessert.” Carmel tensed, but the giantess smiled. “Not like that. Hey. Remember our threesome last night?”

Carmel’s brow raised in disbelief. Remember? How could she possibly forget?

Liberty hummed a low, hungry noise, eyes roving over Carmel’s body, and her other hand slid down her stomach, pulling the bathrobe aside. She had a different kind of hunger in her eyes now, familiar from the night before. Carmel fidgeted, testing to see how loose the grip was on her, but of course she was trapped in this fist.

Liberty’s fingers went into her knickers as she said, “I’m a lucky girl, ain’t I? Found me a real sweetie.”

“I’m not –” Carmel started, in her instinct to protest, but she cut it off. She watched Liberty’s huge breasts shift as the giantess lay back, deeper into the sofa. She took in the firm, toned skin of her stomach. The woman was a landscape of beauty, stretched out beneath her. Too powerful to resist.

She’d accepted this already, hadn’t she? She knew it was coming.

Liberty’s hand moved faster in her crotch, her eyelids fluttered closed, and she let out a little moan. Her fingers tightened on Carmel, the top one coming free to stroke her face, wrap over her neck, caress her chest. Carmel tried to push down her fear and discomfort. Suddenly, she was thrust forward, into the giantess’s parting lips, and slapped into her soft tongue. She pushed back briefly, but stopped struggling as the tongue pressed heavily into her, curled around her waist. She was pulled back, pushed in again, the walls of Liberty’s mouth sucking closed on her, saliva coating her. Then the giantess pulled her free, out into the light, and she blinked briefly to refocus before falling quickly to the woman’s waist. The pants were lowered and Liberty’s other hand spread the walls of vagina, ready. Carmel winced as she was shoved, headfirst, into the sloppy cave. She couldn’t hold in a scream then, but still resisted pushing back too hard as she was thrust in and out, manoeuvred around by quickly working fingers. She held her breath, face plastered with juices, body squeezed all around.

It felt like it lasted longer than it had with Simone. Much longer. Carmel’s head was spinning, body aching, when the fist closed tighter on her, the walls of Libtery’s vagina clamping with pleasure.  She shrieked again, and this time really did try to struggle, but was too tightly in. At last, Liberty slipped her free and dropped her dripping on the sofa with a great pleasured moan. Carmel lay there gasping for air, wiping her face as clean as she could.

Liberty took a minute to come down, enjoying the buzz, so Carmel could recover too. Then the giantess’s hand landed on her again, and lifted her by the waist. Liberty murmured, dreamily, “That was good. We’re going to have a lot of fun together.”

Carmel drooped in her fist, not sure how she felt about that.

“I would love to fucking eat you right now,” her captor went on, confirming she was right to stay quiet. Compliant. “But I’m gonna do my best to keep you.” Liberty’s giant finger poked her face, affectionately. “My original. My toy. Say it.”

“I’m . . .” Carmel hesitated. Well. What was the harm? “I’m your toy.”

“Yeah you are. And I hope you liked it in there, because it seems like I’ve got all the time I could want just to play, today.”

Carmel forced a surely unconvincing smile and Liberty smiled back.

“Great. Let’s catch our breath for a bit before we go again.”

Carmel hoped she was teasing, surely not that horny, and tried to rest as Liberty set her down on her chest and grabbed the remote for the TV. They spent a while just lying there, watching seasonal trash, before Liberty got up and made a coffee. She offered Carmel some in a pen cap, and they drank together, watching more TV. Then without preamble Liberty grabbed her from the sofa and almost lazily dragged her over her body, around her crotch, into her again.

From there, the day fell into a long blend of this “relaxing”, as they lounged, and ate, and drank, and Liberty pleasured herself with Carmel’s whole body. Soon, the giantess started drinking wine, then her vodka again, and offered Carmel some too. Her dread built, knowing how easily Liberty had turned on Simone while drunk, but she joined in, figuring she might as well numb herself if all this was to continue. They got merrier together, as Carmel found herself laughing first at the TV, then Liberty’s crude comments, then at her ridiculous situation.

At one point she all but collapsed in a fit of giggles, down on the cushion beside Liberty’s leg, as she remembered how important her problems had felt two days ago. Make sure the company was running efficiently, start the New Year on a good footing, maximise profits. What did the company or efficiency or profits matter at all! She had no idea at the time that her life wasn’t about any of that, but about how best to keep a giantess happy. How to endure being handled and smothered and swallowed up by another body. Liberty eyed her quizzically and asked what was so funny and Carmel spread her arms and cried, “I’m a toy. Just a fucking toy. It’s all I need to be. Come on. Let’s go again, fulfil my life purpose!”

The giantess looked amused, but not so keen. Carmel pushed it, shouting louder, laughing again, stumbling as she stood in her drunkenness. Then Liberty rolled aside to sit up and brought both bare feet onto the sofa. She kicked slightly back from Carmel, into the armrest, and slid her feet down either side of Carmel.

“What –” Carmel started, and the feet closed on her, trapping her between the balls and toes. She got one arm out between Liberty’s toes, trying to pull free, but the giantess chuckled as she rubbed her feet together, smooshing Carmel gently there. They parted, then, and Carmel fell before one foot landed on her back, pinning her in place.

Liberty went back to watching TV, caught up in the current show and ignoring Carmel, who lay unmoving. Spurned.

When the show ended, though, Liberty finally lifted the foot and swept Carmel up in a hand. Eager with anticipation, she shoved Carmel into her mouth and started sucking. Started touching herself again, ready for another round.

Eventually night came, and with the TV and drinking and sex the pair of women finally fell asleep with the fire crackling away, the whole day spent. Liberty had taken Carmel into her one last time and then kissed her lovingly before rolling onto her side and sinking sleepily into the cushions. The giantess’s hand rested by her face, curled around Carmel, and this time she didn’t even try to get away.

They woke together, after an even better, dreamless sleep for Carmel, when someone banged on the doors.

“You in there Simone?” a man’s voice shouted.

Liberty bolted to her feet, tightening the bathrobe and thrusting Carmel inside it. She jammed Carmel down under the belt, so she was held pinned in the dark to the giantess’s bare hip, then went to the doors just as the man managed to get them open. It was an effort due to the ice and snow, and he huffed and puffed as he came in, cursing at how deep it had got.

He paused when he saw Liberty, who quickly explained she thought they were stranded and was making the most of it.

“Well not anymore,” he said. “Came up with my plough and cleared a path right out of here. This is my place, see. I don’t leave guests stranded. Now where the hell’s Simone at?”

“I’m not sure,” Liberty lied, “maybe checking the rooms out back?”

“I’ll find her,” the man decided, and thumped off through the building.

Liberty pulled Carmel from the robe and held her up so they could both look out the door to the pathway that had been cleared. Sure enough, the truck was free now, with a passage back to the road. They could pack up and get out of here, to start a new life of constant moving, possibly with Liberty shrinking more victims wherever they went.

“Hey,” Liberty called out, wandering the other way, into the corridor after the manager. “Mister. You help me move something back in my truck?”

As she entered the hallway, the man came out of a room looking confused. “Can’t seem to find her. You said she was through here?”

“My room’s there.” Liberty pointed, skirting his question.

“That a doll you got there? Pretty little thing.”

Carmel felt the trucker tense as her giant fingers flexed around her, not apparently having realised she was still carrying her on show. It was an opportunity, Carmel realised: all she needed to do was shout for help. She could explain everything and get free of Liberty.

The manager smiled awkwardly, and went on in Liberty’s silence, “Well. Maybe she’s upstairs. You said you need something?”

Liberty remained still, waiting to see what Carmel would do, but Carmel found herself still, too. She was not sure if her body was scared or what. No. This wasn’t fear, it was resistance. She could shout for help. Get free, maybe even restore her size and get her life back, if it was at all possible. Go back to missing holidays for work and scuppering relationships. Or she could stay right here, in another woman’s hand, and just enjoy being someone else’s responsibility for a while. It wasn’t so bad, eating pastry crumbs the size of her head. Worshipping a body fit for a goddess…

She stayed rigidly still for long enough that Liberty relaxed, understanding she wasn’t going to make a scene. The giantess flashed a fresh smile and said, “Yeah. There’s a box in there I need to move, takes two people.”

The manager gestured for her to lead the way and she did so, carrying Carmel along past him. He watched her go by curiously, and she was careful not to move a muscle. They went into Liberty’s room, to approach the crate, and Liberty paused next to it, taking in the rod in readiness. Carmel could sense what she had planned. She was going to kick it when the manager got close. Hopefully their theories were right and it would shrink him as it had everyone else.

If it did, Liberty would eat him alive, maybe straightaway, maybe sometime later today.

Carmel would stall her beforehand, though. They could use this man: force him to hand over any money or valuables he had on site, and to sign over anything else he could in cashier checks or whatever. It could set them up for a while, to travel as they pleased, staying well off the grid. Then Carmel could just enjoy the ride, and Liberty could eat whoever she wanted.

It all started here, Carmel decided. A new, special life.

“If you just take that end,” Liberty said to the man, then swung her leg back and punted the crate.

Chapter End Notes:

THE END!

For more from me, check out my store: https://rbashton.gumroad.com and my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rbashton