- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for more! Only 2 more chapters after this one...

As Liberty lay stretched out on the bed like a fallen monument, snoring lightly, Carmel tried to collect herself. She wasn’t quite able to believe all she’d been through and struggled even more to juggle the question of which trauma was worse: the sick sexual acts forced on her and Simone, or the fact that Gerard had been eaten alive.

Well, definitely the eating, she supposed. He was dead, after all. But at least it was over for him now.

It had happened so fast, she didn’t even have time to get her senses together to look away. No, Carmel watched in disbelief for the full show of Liberty shovelling Gerard headfirst into her mouth, his arms squeezed against his sides as he filled her cheeks. His screams were quickly smothered out but his legs kicked wildly from between her lips. Liberty chewed a couple of times, with grim crunches and squelches, but not enough to stop Gerard struggling. She tilted her head back and gulped noisily, pulsing her neck as she made a particular effort to take him down whole. It apparently worked: her throat bulged as Gerard’s legs were sucked into her mouth, his upper half already falling deeper inside her. The bulge undulated as the giantess swallowed the rest of him down, then went flat as she belched loudly. Liberty’s eyes shot open wide, surprising herself, then she fell back laughing again.

She rubbed her belly and made ill-humoured quips that Carmel barely heard, something about this being the first time Gerard had ever satisfied a woman, and about how she could feel him moving. Then Liberty had grabbed her vodka again and washed down her meal with hearty swigs, before collapsing into the pillow. Her arms lay spread out wide to the sides, her big chest lifted and fell with deep breaths, and she shortly fell unconscious.

Carmel was between her spread legs, for a while just sitting there stunned, trying to ignore the giant exposed vagina looming nearby. But she needed to get moving. Needed to do something. She slowly pulled herself up to her feet and swayed, dizzy from all this flying around and the trauma and everything. She tried to shake her head clear, and wobbled her way down the duvet. She was tall enough to see over Liberty’s bare legs, but no way she was going to touch them to climb over. She did spot Simone though, lying on the far side of the mattress, naked and whimpering in a fold of the duvet.

Carmel crept down the full length of Liberty’s leg, slowly, quietly. She had to climb over Liberty’s bunched panties and shorts, still tangled around one leg, wincing at the smell, and her hand fell in the crotch of the material. She hurried on past that, and down to the giant woman’s ankle. She hurried around the upturned foot in its smelly sock, toes as high as her head, and tried not to look at it, better to forget how Liberty had stomped her into the bed. Then she was clear of the giantess, and had an easy stretch of duvet to get to Simone. She quickened her pace, and when she got close whispered, “Simone! Come on, let’s go!”

Simone recoiled, startled she wasn’t alone, but her panic subsided as she recognised it was Carmel and not Liberty coming for her again. Carmel hesitated to touch her, seeing the woman was covered in a sticky sheen, but forced herself to help her up, a hand under one arm. She guided her towards the edge of the bed, saying, “I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we’ve got to get far away from her.”

“Yes,” Simone agreed, eyes dead ahead, a little vacant. “She’s crazy. She actually . . . did you see?”

“More than I wanted to,” Carmel said.

They reached the edge of the bed and looked down. Higher than they could jump, for sure, but the duvet stretched halfway to the floor. Carmel crouched and took up a handful of material. Easy enough to grip onto. “We’ve got to climb.”

Simone gave an unhappy noise and Carmel gave her an apologetic look. There was no choice, though. She twisted herself over the edge of the bed and lowered herself down, holding tight to the duvet. She lowered an arm and took another handful of fabric, then released the other to swing down. The fall was quicker than she anticipated and her weight gave a sharp tug that broke her grip. Carmel gasped, but managed to keep in a scream as she fell, a fast drop to the wooden floor. She landed on her back with a thump, the breath knocked out of her, and wheezed as she lay there.

She closed her eyes, concentrating.

It didn’t hurt too much. Grimacing, she sat up, just a little achy. No, she was alright. Sighing with relief, she looked up and saw Simone leaning out with a shocked expression.

“Follow me down, it’s okay!” Carmel called up in a hushed tone. Simone shook her head, too frightened now. “I’ll catch you if you fall!”

The naked woman only shook her head harder.

“You can’t stay up there!”

Simone glanced back across the bed, to reconsider Liberty. She found new determination, braced herself and hurried over the edge of the bed. She moved much faster and more deftly than Carmel, climbing down hand over hand, easily supporting herself by gripping the duvet, and Carmel marvelled at the muscles on her back. Clearly she worked out. Then Simone was suddenly swinging above her, bare ass basically in her face, and Carmel turned her head awkwardly away as she tried to catch hold of her swinging legs. Simone let go and Carmel fell back with her arms around her waist, so they collapsed together on the floor, tangled but unharmed.

They quickly got up and shared a triumphant smile.

Carmel gave a short nod and started for the door, a titanic monolith they’d have zero chance of opening. By the time she reached the end of the bed, she could see it would be hopeless to go there: there was only the tiniest gap under the door, no chance they could squeeze through. Her eyes went to the crate Liberty had been transporting, instead. She waved at Simone to follow and hurried towards it, trying to keep her feet from pattering too loudly on the floorboards.

They reached the crate together and stared up at it, over twice their height.

“If we can climb in, maybe we can activate it somehow,” Carmel suggested. She checked the bed, where Liberty’s massive body still lay prone, a hand draped over the edge. They might also be able to shrink the trucker, she supposed. Or they might merely alert her to their actions, messing around.

“There’s a floor vent over there,” Simone suggested, pointing. “We might use that to get out. If we can pull it off together.”

Carmel followed her gaze, to a grotty little grill, and nodded, sure, that was one idea. But she didn’t fancy hiding like a rodent, staying at this size. She said, “I’ll give you a leg up, you can get over the top and just, I don’t know, jump on that rod? Hit it?”

“What if it makes things worse? Simone asked.

“It’s our best chance,” Carmel insisted, and backed into the crate, forming a lattice of her hands, rather than continue to discuss it. Simone considered the foothold for a moment, plainly not happy about trying this, but Carmel stood fast to encourage her. The woman took a breath, then planted her bare foot in Carmel’s hands and pushed herself up using her shoulders. Carmel tried not to look at the bare boobs jiggling right by her face, nor the woman’s crotch – the second set of strangers’ genitals she’d been close to in one night. Simone launched up onto the crate and heaved herself over. She sat on the edge and gave a thumbs-up to Carmel, then frowned as she considered the contents.

“I don’t know,” Simone said.

“Just jump on it!” Carmel called up, getting impatient, and her voice was met with a low grumble. She shot an alarmed look to the bed as Liberty rolled onto one side. The giantess’s legs shifted, a socked foot landing on the floor as she sat up, facing them.

“Oh shit, oh shit!” Simone said, flustering as she tried to stand up, looking from the crate to the floor, unable to decide. Carmel quickly backed up along the side of the crate, pressing herself into it – not much of a hiding spot, but better than being out in the open.

Liberty yawned loudly and stretched her arms. She sleepily reached for the vodka bottle from beside the bed and gulped some down, then wiped her mouth with a forearm and stood up. Carmel went rigid at the sight of her huge, full height again, but saw how the giantess swayed, her eyes only half open. She was barely awake, and drunk. She took a step towards the toilet – maybe going to miss them entirely. Simone had frozen on the top of the crate too, to avoid alerting Liberty to her presence. The giant trucker took another unsteady step, coming up next to the crate, and reached a hand out to steady herself on the washroom’s door frame. She hung her head with a tired murmur, and rubbed her eye with her upper arm. As she did, she looked down at the crate.

Liberty straightened up, eyes coming properly back into focus as she saw Simone. Her expression was blank, unreadable. Without a word, she bent towards the crate and Simone snapped. The naked woman tried to twist about and run along the top of the crate, but didn’t get two paces before Liberty caught her around the waist and lifted her up. Simone beat at her fists, wailing, “Let me down! Don’t touch me!”

Liberty didn’t say anything, and still appeared not to really be fully awake, as he tilted her hand from side to side, inspecting Simone as though seeing her for the first time. In her drunk, sleepiness, she then idly lifted Simone to her mouth. The receptionist shrieked as her head was pushed into the gaping maw. She slapped and punched at Liberty’s fingers and cheeks as the giantess bit down on her chest. The blow stunned her, Simone’s limbs losing a lot of energy, and her shouts became quieter begs as Liberty pushed her the rest of the way in. The giantess’s cheeks still bulged with Simone’s struggles, elbows bowing out, but there was little fight left in her. Liberty gulped hard, moving her head forward to help take Simone down, and the receptionist’s little feet disappeared into her pursing mouth as she was swallowed whole.

Liberty covered her mouth with a fist for a moment, looking a little peaky, as if she might vomit, then swallowed again and exhaled. She continued into the toilet as casually as if she’d just plucked up a stray chocolate on the way.

Carmel’s legs gave way and she fell on her rear in shock. She’d eaten Simone! Just like that, without even blinking. The toilet flushed enormously and jolted Carmel back to the moment. As Liberty’s huge footsteps returned to the room, Carmel jumped to her feet and turned to run. She sprinted for all she was worth, towards the vent on the other side of the bed, and for a moment was sure she could do it. Liberty wasn’t moving, maybe having stopped to watch her. Carmel was almost at the bed; she’d run right under it, into shadowy shelter.

As she reached the threshold, the giantess’s feet boomed behind her, two, three quick paces. The floorboards creaked as Liberty dropped into a crouch and Carmel gave one last burst, darting under the bed. She was in, running through the safety, but fingers rapidly swept up alongside her.

“No!” Carmel shrieked as her head was engulfed, upper half caught and her legs flung forward from her momentum. Smothered by the palm of Liberty’s hand, Carmel choked as she was quickly pulled back out and lifted, legs kicking about and arms trying to get a grip on the giant fingers. Liberty shook her with a snarl, apparently unamused by the escape attempt, knocking Carmel’s still. The other giant hand wrapped around her waist and Carmel’s face was released. She took in a huge, recovering breath, and looked up fearfully, dreading her terrible new fate.

But Liberty wasn’t looking at her. Her eyes were on the bed again, as she crawled up onto it, carrying Carmel with her. The giantess rolled down onto her back and breathed out wearily, dropping her hand onto her chest. Carmel coughed with the impact, then went still. She felt the rise and fall of Liberty’s chest under her, mounds of breasts rising either side. She tried to shift her hips, but was held fast. Carmel tilted her head back, to see up Liberty’s chin. The massive woman gave a shaky snore.

She’d fallen straight back to sleep, but with Carmel tightly held in one inescapable hand.

Chapter End Notes:

Almost done... ! Though for more now you can get the book on my store: https://rbashton.gumroad.com/l/midwintershrinker and on my Patreon with the rest of my work here: https://www.patreon.com/rbashton