- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back with one more chapter before I take a break for the year...

As Liberty walked towards the bed, all Carmel’s calm snapped and she cried out, “If this is a joke it isn’t funny! You’re scaring me!”

“It’s no joke. This butch beauty’s got needs.” The giantess carelessly dropped Carmel down onto the bed, a short fall onto a thick duvet, then placed her bag on a dresser and rummaged for the bottle of vodka.

Carmel hurriedly got up, unsteady on the soft material under her, and darted her gaze about for an escape route. It was a big room, with bare wooden walls and floor, framed like the entrance with thick timber struts and beams across the ceiling. There was a door to the en suite, another to the hallway, and a wide, metal-framed window with heavy snow still lapping against it. Carmel moved towards the edge of the bed, looking down, and hesitated at the twenty-foot drop.

“If you want to play cat and mouse, I’m game,” Liberty said, drawing her attention back to the giantess. The trucker stepped closer, looming tower-like with the bottle of vodka now open in one hand. She took a swig on it, with a loud gulp, and Carmel watched the swell in her neck with worry. The bottle neck, easily fitting in Liberty’s mouth, wasn’t much thinner than Carmel’s body, and the vast wall of a body before her gave off the dreadful promise that it could totally consume her. Liberty lowered the bottle and belched loudly, then wiped her mouth, keeping her eyes on Carmel. “Go on little mouse. Run.”

She raised a knee onto the bed and Carmel scuttled back away from it, almost falling as the mattress flexed. She stared dumbstruck by the huge pillar of smooth flesh for a moment, before slowly drawing her eyes up the leg, over the thickly muscled quad, those short, tight shorts and the fold of an enormous crotch. Carmel quickened her stare, there, to lift right up to Liberty’s face, and found the giantess grinning, showing off teeth that could cut her in half.

“Like what you see?” Liberty asked.

“I’m tiny,” Carmel stated, flatly. An expression of her continued disbelief at this situation, and how huge this woman was before her, and how little she could now do. How little sense Liberty’s interest made, too. What did she want to do with her, and why was she so ready to do it?

“Yeah you are,” Liberty purred, though, enjoying the idea, and Carmel saw maybe that was the whole point. This woman wanted to feel powerful and to dominate. It wasn’t about making sense – she was seizing a very bizarre opportunity. And the trucker voiced it then, huskily, “Reckon I could get your whole body inside me.”

“No!” Carmel cried, and turned to bolt. Not caring how thin her chances were, she had to at least try – and she sprinted unevenly over the duvet, pumping her arms, aiming for the far side of the bed. Liberty laughed above her and the bed creaked as the giantess followed. Her other knee sunk heavily on it, tossing Carmel up in the air, then Liberty crawled behind her, each movement of her hands and knees bouncing her. Carmel skidded down flat on her face, and floundered just trying to get enough balance to push herself up – then the giant fingers closed on her waist once more, and she was lifted. She cried again, clawing her hands forward for something to hold onto, “No!”

As she kicked and reached uselessly, her hands and feet found only air, and Liberty brought her up to her giant face. The other giant hand came up, then, and as Carmel struggled the massive fingers pinched her jacket and pulled it. She pulled back but couldn’t resist Liberty’s massive strength, the giantess tugging the coat off over one arm, then the other. Liberty dropped the coat, then pinched one of her ankles, and as Carmel kicked with the other she tugged off a boot. Tossed that away and grabbed the other.

“Let go of me!” Carmel screamed. “Please!”

It only made Liberty laugh as her probing fingers came back and took Carmel’s pantsuit jacket. She bucked, trying to wrestle free, but the giantess pulled that off with ease, too, the fabric tearing. Carmel had a modest blouse underneath, buttoned up, but still she wrapped her arms around herself defensively to hide her chest. She shrieked as Liberty easily pulled her right arm up, and slapped at the massive finger with her other hand. The giantess stretched her until she gasped and stopped struggling, then moved her arm in and out again, amusing herself by bending it. Satisfied, she let it drop and pinched the blouse at Carmel’s chest, startling her back to life.

“Wait –” Carmel cried, but Liberty gave a sharp tug and the buttons ripped. She unwrapped it as easily and quickly as opening a candy, one sleeve tearing as it was tugged clear, then Liberty dropped the blouse with a flutter. Carmel slouched forward, shivering from both cold and shame as her upper body was exposed, only a thin lacy bra covering her breasts. She felt a shudder in the hand that held her, too, and looked up with worry into Liberty’s hungry face.

The giantess’s lower lip trembled, eyes dark with desire. Carmel started to shake her head, no energy to speak, the Liberty suddenly did the unthinkable and opened her massive mouth, plump lips dripping. Carmel screamed as she was thrust up into the dark hole, her face slapping into Liberty’s huge tongue. She squirmed anew, shoving against teeth and wet flesh but slipping and sinking in, soaked by vodka-tinged saliva. She coughed on it as she slid further inside, felt Liberty’s teeth clamp gently on her middle, lips pulling closed around her waist. She pleaded and pushed as the giant trucker’s tongue rolled under her, curled around her, licking, tasting her flesh. Liberty’s hand worked her in and out, sliding her over the tongue, and she sucked, pulling up Carmel’s hair, slurping more saliva over her.

Liberty pulled her out again with a pleased moan, and Carmel drooped back over her fingers, gasping for air. She was dripping all over, slimy and aghast.

“Fuck you taste good,” Liberty murmured, as she lowered Carmel slightly, to just above the height of her vast breasts. Her other hand came up again, fingers now more gentle as they stroked over Carmel’s body. A finger traced down her arm, up her back, down her face. Carmel cringed but was limp as the giantess toyed with her, squeezing and pulling her arms, sensuously stroking her chest. A giant nail caught the bra and it pinged off, making Carmel quickly cover her breasts again.

Liberty laughed and said, “It’s taking a lot of willpower not to just eat you up right now.”

“I’m a person,” Carmel whimpered. She wasn’t sure if the woman was talking sexually or was genuinely deranged, but the same argument applied. “You can’t do this.”

“Sure,” Liberty murmured, taking her other hand away. Lowering it, Carmel realised with horror, towards her crotch. “I agree, let’s take things slower. We’ve got all the time in the world.” She unbuttoned her tight shorts, fingers slipping into her pants. As she touched herself, with a pleasured sound, she continued, “Just what the hell were you doing out here anyway, pretty thing like you?”

Carmel shook her head, despairing at the question.

“Come on, you don’t wanna talk?” Liberty shifted up onto the bed properly, sitting back and stretching her legs out. She still had a hand on her crotch, slowly working. “Ask me, sometimes a little thing like you, all buttoned up and suited for the city, I think you come out to a place like this looking for trouble.”

“I’m not little,” Carmel complained. “This isn’t normal – it’s not natural! I was just trying to get home!”

“To a boring boyfriend called Dwayne, I bet. To a boring life where he maybe lets you sit on him once a month and neither of you enjoy it. This is better, isn’t it?” Liberty lifted her again and Carmel yelped as her massive tongue came out and licked her, forcing her arms out of the way to give her breasts a strong, soaking slurp. As she pulled back with a trail of saliva joining them, the giantess went on, “I can give you a much better home.”

Carmel shuddered now with indignation, shame, building anger. “You don’t know anything about me. My home’s lovely. I’m good at what I do, and have a great boyfriend.” She paused, admitted, “Had a boyfriend.”

Liberty paused, smile dropping away. “Oh.”

“Yeah, oh,” Carmel snapped. “I was racing to get back there to fix things. For Christmas. Because I’ve screwed up enough, and there was still time. But no, instead” – she furiously thumped both fists down into Liberty’s giant finger – “I got shrunk on the way and captured by a giant psycho! So whatever! I’ve had enough! Kill me if you want but I’m not going to just fucking roll over and accept this!”

The giantess stared for a long moment as Carmel caught her breath, meeting her eyes angrily. There was uncertainty in Liberty’s face now, and her other hand was down at her side, groin forgotten. Finally, she said, “You done?”

Carmel gave her a hateful look.

“Well, I’m not giving this up just because you’ve got a sob story, but Jake sounds like an asshole, so I’m doing you a favour. Maybe we’ll actually slow things down though. Ease into this.”

“I’m not gay!” Carmel cried, slapping the finger again. “I don’t want any part of this!”

“Alright.” Liberty shrugged. “But you are mine, so you don’t have a choice. Actually, you can have a choice. You can be my bitch or you can be my dessert.”

Carmel scowled, trying to drive home how little she appreciated the humour, but she saw something cold in Liberty’s eye now. The giantess was serious – and however much she wanted to resist, she was trapped in this hand, completely at her mercy. She said, “You’re not going to eat me.”

“I wasn’t planning on it,” Liberty said. “But you’ve got me curious. It’d be a whole other experience. Do you reckon I could . . .” She trailed off, running her hand over her belly considering, what, how Carmel would feel in there? Swallowed alive?!

“No,” Carmel said, more in disbelief than denial. “This is sick.”

“I know.” Liberty’s eyebrows rose as if the idea shocked her too. But in a good way. “It’s crazy, right? I mean, when I saw you on that floor, I just thought, cool, a tiny woman. Someone to talk to. Play with maybe. But damn. You know what I mean?”

Carmel glared back utterly aghast, because of course she didn’t know what this woman meant and nor did she want to. Of all the people in the world she could have run into when reduced to this perilous situation, how had she ended up with the one whose first thoughts were unnatural sex and whose second thoughts were cannibalism?

“Don’t look at me like that,” Liberty laughed. “You’re right, I’m not going to do it.” The index finger that held Carmel came up, stroking across her chest. “Not as long as you keep me entertained. But you have got my stomach turning and” – she twisted her head, looked at the vodka bottle – “I forget to get anything to eat. Damn. Better be something else here, or you might be out of luck after all.”

Chapter End Notes:

Happy holidays! The full story is now almost on Patreon here https://www.patreon.com/posts/midwinter-ch-1-91709932, and the eBook is out 27.12 – otherwise I'll be back sometime in January with more!