[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A knight cursed with Undeath is sent to reclaim an important individual from a castle after it has been seized by enemies of man. Your classic cliché fantasy worldbuilding, with some (hopefully) fun tidbits of my own thrown in. If you’re only in it for the giantess bits (I wouldn’t judge you for it) feel free to skip along to the bit marked ‘THE GOODIES’. If you’re a little NERD, then you will hopefully enjoy the whole thing.

The violent tag is only for the scenes leading up to the goodies. The goodies themselves are not violent.

Heads up, it leaves on a cliffhanger ending right now, but I have no plans on returning to this story currently, unfortunately. That might change if people like it, though. The reason I uploaded it anyway is because there may be someone who still enjoys it, and who am I to take that away from them?



Rated: R
Categories: Odor, Adventure, Fantasy, Feet, Breasts, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Slow Size Change, Violent, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4710 Read: 830
Published: November 30 2023 Updated: November 30 2023
Story Notes:

My submission for the October contest! The name Jolka is pronounced as ‘Yole-ka’. Feet aren’t my thing, but for you guys I can’t help but aim to please. 

1. Chapter 1 by Octosquid11 [Reviews - 0] (4710 words)

My submission for the October contest (it was a three-way tie, no complaints there)! The name Jolka is pronounced as ‘Yole-ka’. Feet aren’t my thing, but
for you guys I can’t help but aim to please.