- Text Size +

If you're enjoying this story, read the completed 4-ish chapter story on my Patreon. There are many other stories as well as photo captioned images and collages.

patreon.com/user?u=4260306


* * * * * * * * *


RR Vignettes #4 - Francesca Burlusconi

Chapter 2 - There's Always a SMALLER Fish

[2011-06-14]


Fran stood up from the sofa, running a hand over her ample buttocks.  She wanted Nina to see that there was always a bigger ass…and the blonde girl was more focused on it now than she ever was on her phone.


“Maybe it’s time that you meet my little Lindsay.” Fran said with a smile, her epic globes jiggling as she gently patted them.


The slightly older woman chuckled to herself, marveling at the fascination in Nina’s eyes.  The cute young blonde clearly wasn’t used to being outshined.  Fran had to give Nina credit though; Nina’s expression were a canvass, there were clear and distinct mixes of jealousy and envy sure, but also intrigue and even a little respect!


“Wait a sec. Your subject’s name is LINDSAY!?” Nina asked curiously looking up at Fran.


“They called her subject-F013t when I got her.” Fran chuckled, slipping the extended fingertips of her right hand along the smooth skin of her broad lower back and down the back of her yoga pants.  “But once they belong to you, you can name them whatever you like.”


The hand underneath her yoga pants stopped moving for a moment, the fingers curving over the hemisphere of one of her cheeks as Fran thought in silence.


“...was it F013t?  …or F018t? Whatever, it’s one of those.  Before that, I’m pretty sure her name was Traci…”


The Italian woman’s brow furrowed as she searched for her precious booty toy, “...but I think Lindsay just suits her way better.”


Tiny fingers grazed Fran’s much larger pinky finger from deep between her bulbous, dense butt cheeks, uncharacteristically eager, even for Lindsay, to be extracted.


“I’m guessing you haven’t named yours?”


“No, but the stacked doctor told me his name was David.”


“Which one?”


“The founder of the lab, I think.” Nina replied.


“There are two co-founders, dear.” Fran said. “And they’re both stacked!”


“Oh, the shorter one then,” Nina laughed. “The one with the black bob cut.”


“Ah, that’s Alex Bexley. Her and I go way back.” Fran smiled.  “Anyway, it makes it a lot easier to tell them what to do when you can address them by a name. David is fine for now I suppose but as you get to know him a little better, it might make sense to give him a new name.”


“Oh, that makes sense.” Nina said.


The waistband of Fran’s yoga pants snapped back into position against her broad, tan lower back as she set her little Lindsay down on the floor at her feet.


Nina’s eyes widened as they scanned the naked woman between her and Fran.


“Lindsay, this beautiful young lady in front of you is Miss Nina.  Why don’t you go say hello?”


“Hi, Miss Nina!” Lindsay shouted, breaking into a brisk jog across the carpeted floor from Fran toward Nina’s feet.


“Oh my god, you really did get a girl!” Nina exclaimed, ignoring Lindsay’s emphatic greeting.


Fran chuckled and nodded.


Once Lindsay made it to Nina, the tiny little subject nearly tripped over herself trying to come to a stop before the beautiful valley girl.


“You’re so pretty!” Lindsay squealed up to the blonde teenager as she began planting respectful kisses upon Nina’s bare left foot just as she’d been trained.


“See…THAT’S what I wanted.” Nina said, watching with detached amusement as Lindsay continued kissing her painted toes.


“I’m afraid RR Labs very rarely shrinks girls.”


No, not the girl part.” Nina replied to Fran, “...I wanted a subject as big as yours.”


“Oh? Two inches is a pretty typical size.  Is yours smaller than my little Lindsay?”


“I’ll say! My first three were around her size but this one they gave me…” Nina replied, leaning over onto her right side and fishing a hand down the back of her super tight black leggings.


Lindsay struggled to keep up with Nina’s thoughtless movements and maintain lip-to-foot contact. The tiny little female subject had her work cut out for her with the way Nina’s chubby toes wiggled and shifted to support the weight of her thick legs. To her credit, Lindsay was doing a fantastic job.


“By the way, Nina.” Fran chuckled, gesturing down toward her adorable little Lindsay gripping onto Nina’s big toe as if it were a liferaft in the middle of a violent ocean. “She’ll just keep going and going until you tell her to stop.”


Nina was looking up at the ceiling and biting her lower lip, her dainty right hand buried up to her wrist in the doughy confines of her huge glutes trying to locate where within the expansive layout of her crack her little subject was nestled.


“Come on, girl.  This isn’t your first time.” Fran jabbed.


It was taking her much longer to find him than Fran would have expected, especially considering this was the girl’s fourth subject.  Sure, she had a big ol’ booty but it wasn’t THAT big!


“Oh, these are some pretty…uhh..unique circumstances, not sure if you’ve ever encountered them yourself.” Nina said through a crooked grin.


Fran remained intrigued, expecting Nina to become self-conscious or get defensive.  Instead, the blonde valley girl returned the sass, suggesting that maybe she knew something that Fran didn’t.


Nina, her look of smug coyness starting to show signs of frustration as she searched, broke her focus just long enough to flatly say the word ‘stop’ in the general direction of Lindsay. With just a little too much force, Nina pushed Lindsay away with the very foot that the tiny girl was pampering and worshiping, causing the tiny girl to fall flat on her ass several feet away.


“Whoopsie!” Fran laughed as she scooped Lindsay up off the floor and set her on the coffee table. “At least you’ve got plenty of padding back there, huh little Lindsay?


Lindsay nodded, her pride obviously hurt as well as her bare bubble butt which she rubbed sorely.  Fran would have been shocked if little Lindsay was expecting any reciprocation of respect from Nina. Still, to be kicked away while worshiping a girl’s bare feet–one that was probably even a few years younger–was an adorably devastating hit to little Lindsay’s self-confidence for sure.


“Did you say thank you to Miss Nina?” Fran asked, narrowing her eyes sternly on Lindsay.


The disheveled little blonde abruptly turned and shouted her appreciation and gratitude to Nina.


She raised her eyes from Lindsay to see Nina’s still fishing around in her crack.


“Yeah, whatever.  Oh, there he is! Jeez…he was really hiding this time.” Nina mumbled, extending a flawlessly manicured hand toward Fran, palm open and fingers outstretched.


Fran sighed, scanning Nina’s empty hand.


“Hmm..I’m not seeing him.” Fran said.  “Are you sure you didn’t leave him home by mistake?”


Nina tilted her head in confusion, double-checking her open hand.  “Uhh..glasses much?” Nina asked, toning down the sass, but only slightly so, with a giggle. “He’s right here.”


“Hon…I don’t see…..” Fran’s tone of impatience and condescension disappeared as her eyes picked up the faintest hint of something in the center of the young blonde’s hand.


‘There’s no way…’ Fran thought.  And then the tiny little speck moved.


“Oh my god!” Fran said, clutching her chest. “THAT little thing is your subject?”


“Yeah…he’s freaking tiny, right?” Nina replied. “Smallest you’ve ever seen, I’ll betcha!”


“Holy crap…I didn’t know they made them this little!” Fran exclaimed.


‘A little warning would have been nice, Alex.’ the Italian Participant thought.


“Do you wanna hold him?”


“Yeah, sure.” Fran said. Nina carelessly turned her hand sideways and dumped David into Fran’s open hand.


If she was not watching the cute little speck of nothing being transferred from one lady to another, Fran might not have even registered his pitiful weight against her skin.


Fran adjusted David’s position in her palm, nudging him along until he was resting at the tip of her index finger. She then raised him up close to her face. Her eyes crossed down her nose at the tiny thing that may as well have been a grain of sand.


“How small is he? Did they tell you?” Fran asked, careful to not speak with too much force lest her minty breath send the miniscule little thing floating away like a fluttering strand of spider web riding a breeze.


“My roommate measured him at around 1/32 of an inch.” Nina replied.


To Fran, David appeared almost otherworldly in his minute stature.  His body, though impossibly tiny atop her large fingertip, carried remarkable detail that she delightfully scanned, poking and prodding his most sensitive and private areas with her curious, cat-like eyes.  He had sandy blonde hair and his eyes were so wide, she could almost tell that they were green.  He appeared to be in decent enough physical shape and although he probably pleased a fair share of women in his day, Fran couldn’t help but find his tiny little package to be charmingly adorable.


‘How does something this small stand a chance in an ass as big as Nina’s?’ Fran asked herself.  She blinked and almost burst out laughing when the fluttering of her mascara-coated eye lashes sent enough displaced air to knock him on his cute, naked little butt.


“You’re quite the little runt, my dear.” Fran crooned deviously, her feminine voice dripping with predatory condescension and mockery.  She turned her attention back to Nina. “Why on earth would they give you such a little one?  Especially with your history of losing subjects?”


Nina lifted her shoulder and tilted her head, “I dunno.  I was kinda confused by that too.  Maybe he’s supposed to stay in my butt easier since he’s so itty bitty? Like a gravitational force thing? Isn’t that how physics works?”


“He’s the smallest boy I’ve ever seen…and you’ve got a bubble for sure but I don’t think your cheeks are quite like planets to him, hon.”


As Fran laughed, her focus drifted from the demanding task of stabilizing her index finger well enough for the nearly microscopic little man to maintain his foothold in the grooves of her fingerprint.  Unfortunately, she was distracted just long enough for her wrist to twist, turning the tiny little thing’s floor into a sloped wall.


Fran was grateful for the top she’d selected after her shower.  Had she picked something with less cleavage, he might have bounced right off the cotton of her shirt and tumbled down into the couch cushions or into one of the grooved ridges of her expensive coffee table.  She might not have even noticed that he fell, looking back from Nina to see her fingertip empty with no earthly idea of how to find him.


But luckily for David, Fran had decided on a top that showed off a dizzying amount of cleavage that acted as the safety net.


“Oh, dear..” Fran said, looking down at the deep, dark cleft created by her compressed tits, scanning for any sign of Nina’s tiny subject. “Frisky little thing!”


“It’s okay…my roommate basically did the exact same thing when she held him the first time…more or less.”


Nina’s careless giggle assured Fran , who was now carefully parting her large breasts, searching amongst the endless landscape curvature of soft mammary flesh for Nina’s subject.


“You need to struggle so I can feel you in there, lover boy.” Fran chuckled down to her round, swollen breasts, cupping and shifting the mammary masses and focusing every ounce of her attention and sensory perception into her breasts. Her heart went out to the poor little thing.  Something this small really wasn’t meant to survive and it didn’t help his situation much to be entrusted to someone as charmingly forgetful as Nina.


Fran’s diligence eventually paid off as her index finger swept the underside of her heavy left tit.  It felt like a tiny grain of sand embedded in the seam where her breast connected to her chest.


“You’re lucky I got a shower before your mama brought you over to visit.” Fran crooned sweetly.  David looked far more fearful than he did earlier, his cute little eyes scanning wildly and his body trembling with a newfound respect for the grinning Italian behemoth.


“Well, with a subject so small and helpless, I’m thinking that this lesson is going to be even more valuable than I thought it would be.  Let’s call it…a lesson on teamwork.”


Fran carefully lowered David toward her coffee table and set him down directly across from Lindsay. The Italian woman guarded a smirk that was beginning to grow out of control as she watched David stare up in awe at Lindsay.


“My god, that is PRECIOUS!” Fran cackled, “He makes my little Lindsay look absolutely massive!”


“I was thinking the same thing!” Nina giggled. “He’s like…the same size to her as she is to us.”


Nina was absolutely right.  There was still, relative to the tiny subjects on the coffee table, about 10 feet separating Lindsay and David but even from that distance Fran could tell that David was just barely larger than Lindsay’s big toe.


The two women leaned forward, their elbows pressing against their thighs as they took a closer look at the adorable show before them as Lindsay and David sized each other up.


“I don’t think I’ve EVER seen that look in my Lindsay’s eyes before!” Fran crooned.  Lindsay looked positively mesmerized by David.  Fran recognized that look; it was the same look she herself had the first day she got Lindsay all those years ago.


Fran’s 2-inch tall subject took two steps forward, closing the distance between her and David so quickly that the poor little boy flinched, but he didn’t look quite as scared as he was while on Fran’s fingertip.


‘But maybe he should be.’ Fran chuckled to herself.  “Are you having fun meeting your new little friend, Lindsay?”


Lindsay was so close that little David was practically cowering between her bare feet.  Fran couldn’t decide if Lindsay’s social etiquette skills had atrophied and she didn’t notice how strongly she was violating his personal space or if she simply didn’t carry the same respect for his personal space.  It really could have been–


“--He’s ADORABLE, Goddess Fran!” Lindsay squealed, clutching her breasts.  The high-pitched squeak was funny to Fran and Nina but David was visibly startled by the abrupt reaction.


“Oh you see, yours is much more timid and cowardly than Lindsay was.” Fran remarked to Nina. “She was quite the firecracker back in the day but she’s calmed down a lot, haven’t you little Lindsay?”


Lindsay nodded emphatically, proudly smiling at her degree of learned submission and surrender. She squatted down, her knees extending beyond David’s cowering naked body, inadvertently positioning her unclothed pussy to hover intimately overtop of David like a fleshy canopy.  “Can I pick him up, Goddess Fran?”


“Why don’t you ask Miss Nina?” Fran chuckled.  “After all, David belongs to her, not me.”


As adorable as ever, little Lindsay appeared genuinely confused by Fran’s response.  As if the idea of there being some decision or appeal to authority out there that was not within the power of her Goddess Fran.  Still, Lindsay accepted the foreign new concept and obeyed.


“Miss Nina, can I?  Please?  I’ll be SOOOO careful, I promise!”


Nina chuckled and before her head could fully move up and down, Lindsay roughly snatched David up off the ground, scooping him up as if he were an item on sale for Black Friday.


“Hi, little David!” Lindsay squealed, the tip of her nuzzling nose rubbing against David’s entire front half.  “Is that what Miss Nina smells like?”


Fran and Nina erupted in laughter.  “Hey, I showered right before coming over!”


Normally, Lindsay might have apologized to a towering goddess like Nina, even though the tone of indignance was mixed with a sense of playfulness.  Something as low as Lindsay could scarcely afford to take that risk. And yet, she was completely absorbed in David as if he were a miniature little teddy bear in her hands.


“When Goddess Fran said you were coming over, I thought you’d be hugging me!” Lindsay sang sweetly, cradling David firmly against her spherical breasts.  “But this is actually even better, little David! Isn’t it so funny that I can call someone little?”


Fran watched as Lindsay hugged David tighter, plunging him between her bare-naked breasts.


“Shhhhhh….little David.  Big Lindsay’s got you.”


David was so small and imperceptible that Lindsay may as well have just been hugging herself now, squeezing her elbows in super tight on either side of her ample breasts, sandwiching David in the highly compressed flesh.


“Now, now!  You need to be careful, little Lindsay!  You don’t want to break the poor little thing!” Fran cackled, looking over at Nina. “I never imagined I’d be telling Lindsay, of all people, to be delicate!”


“He’s so perfect, Goddess Fran! I love him!” Lindsay said, finally giving David a break from her cleavage.  She adjusted her grip so that his entire body was encased in her closed fist except for his head.  She then brought her closed fist up to her right breast.  It was then that Fran noticed just how hard Lindsay’s nipples were.


“Calm down, little David.  Don’t cry.” Lindsay cooed, gently mashing David’s tiny face firmly against her nipple.


“Golly, she’s really having some fun, huh?” Nina giggled.


The nipple was quite stiff and only gave reluctantly against David’s nose and mouth as Lindsay applied more pressure. Whether or not the poor little thing accepted the nipple or some portion of it into his mouth as Lindsay seemed to be insisting, Fran couldn’t tell, but the nipple disappeared and so too did his face as it sank into the plush cushion of Lindsay’s soft pillow-like breast.


“Seems so.” Fran said, snapping her fingers. “Lindsay, pay attention.”


Lindsay’s focus on David ceased and her smile faded as her training kicked in.  She still held David firmly at her breast but her full focus was back on her Goddess.


“You know, Nina.” Fran started, adjusting her position on the couch, recrossing her legs.  “When Alex asked me to mentor you, I fully expected to be the one to show you how to properly train your new subject…but seeing as he’s just so small, I think Lindsay here might be better suited for the job.”


Fran snapped her fingers again, this time with a bit more frustration.  Lindsay ripped her attention back from David, who she was now peppering with kisses all over his body.


“What do you say, Lindsay?  Can you show Miss Nina how you met Goddess Fran?”


“On him?” Lindsay asked in confusion, holding little David up. He looked remarkably exhausted and overwhelmed.


“Yes, girl!  Were you listening when your Goddess was speaking?”


Lindsay’s eyes widened, “Yes, Goddess Fran, I was!”


“Good,” Fran said.  “Then treat your little David the way I treated you so that Miss Nina can see.”


“Yes, Goddess Fran.” Lindsay said cheerfully.  She brought David to her lips, curled in a smitten smile and planted one more big smooch on him before gently setting him down on the floor at her feet.


Fran smiled, watching Nina lean in even closer. Fran was happy that Nina was interested and engaged.  Nina may not realize it, but watching a subject dominate another smaller subject definitely wasn’t something you see every day.


Lindsay stood back up to her full height, a diminutive two inches, but she towered over David.  She set her hands upon her hips, arching her back so that her large breasts seemed to grow and she set her left foot, several times larger than David’s body, right in front of him.


“Kiss.” Lindsay said firmly, wiggling her toes and scrunching closer until they were practically touching David. “And don’t stop until I tell you.”


“So, you already saw this part.” Fran said as David began planting kisses on the tops of Lindsay’s toes.  “Do you see how eager he is to submit?”


Nina nodded her head, enthralled in the surreal spectacle as David worshiped Lindsay’s feet.


“When you’ve got relationships like this with this much of an imbalance in power, you need to get things off on the right foot…or the left one. Whichever you prefer!” Fran laughed.


“That definitely makes sense.” Nina said.


Fran continued, “David here needs to know where he stands right away…and if he stands this far below even my little Lindsay, then he’s incalculably lower than you!”


“Lindsay.” Fran sang.  Lindsay, her hands still on her hips watching David kiss her foot, looked over to Fran.  “Do you remember what your Goddess Fran did next?”


Lindsay grew a huge ear-to-ear smile. “Yes, Goddess Fran. I remember!”


Bless her little heart, Lindsay was just obliviously smiling like an empty-headed bimbo, clearly having no idea that Fran was instructing Lindsay to move on.


“Do it.”


“Okay, Goddess Fran!” Lindsay pepped, looking down at the subject and firmly instructing him to stop kissing her foot.


Lindsay then laid down on her stomach, almost stepping on David as she lowered her big bubble butt to the wooden surface of the massive coffee table.  Before rolling over onto her stomach, she roughly scooped David up from between her legs and set him down on her lower back.


“Kiss.” Lindsay said, her index finger sinking deep into the cushion of her cushiony left butt cheek.


“Oh, yes. Thank you, Lindsay. I forgot that part.” Fran chuckled.


“Oh, my god, I can’t even with this girl.” Nina giggled, pulling her phone out of her pocket and opening the camera app and spreading her fingers across the screen several times.


“Don’t worry, I’m not taking pics of her, I’m just zooming in so I can see David’s face.”


“That’s a great idea!” Fran said, doing the same with her phone.  With a digital zoom of 8x, Fran could perfectly make out David’s look of terror as he trembled atop Lindsay’s pale lower back.  With the zoom, he looked almost like a normal man framed within the borders of her phone screen.


And then he slowly dropped to his knees and crawled from Lindsay’s lower back out to where the flesh thickened dramatically.  Perched on the upper half of her right butt cheek, David began placing kisses on the pale glute.


‘This is too adorable…’ Fran thought, making sure her phone was on silent before discreetly snapping a few pictures.


“This is just so cute to watch.” Nina said.


“I know, right?” Fran replied.  “Who would have ever thought that someone as low as my little Lindsay here would ever get HER feet and ass kissed!  It’s like the saying goes: there’s always a SMALLER fish!”


The two valley girls let out loud, obnoxious laughter as David continued kissing Lindsays ass.


Lindsay then gently pushed David back to her lower back again and then set her two hands, fingers fanned out wide, against either of her two butt cheeks.  All 10 fingers sank at least a relative inch into the thick, pale booty meat and they slowly started pulling the jiggly cheeks apart from one another.


~


If you're enjoying this story, read the completed 4-ish chapter story on my Patreon. There are many other stories as well as photo captioned images and collages.

patreon.com/user?u=4260306