- Text Size +

The day in the life of a man these days is quite different from what it used to be. Things have changed, so long ago that it´s now a norm for new things to be, well, not so new anymore.

Traffic is quite a mess. You have the regular sized vehicles on a side, and on the other, there´s the gigantic ones driven by women. Tall amazons on their giant cars.

To avoid any accident. Jason goes to work by bus. Well, avoid being missed by a woman´s titanic truck is one reason, and the other´s that Nataly drives their car to work. He doesn´t mind, he knows that soon, when she´s too big to use it, he´s going to keep the car. For himself, always.

The only problem is that they will have to get a bigger car. And that costs money, which they don´t have too much…

 

Bigger things cost, and their salaries aren´t the greatest they are. The good thing is, women always receive bigger salaries once they get, well… bigger.

It´s as if it was a bonus for growing. Perhaps, they understand that a bigger woman needs bigger things, more food, and so on.

There are other things in this new world, for starters, there´s a deal when it comes to cars. In exchange for a monthly payment, you can get a new car every five years! And every five years, the car´s bigger. Which is quite an offer for women.

Not just a bigger vehicle, it´s a bigger car. Meant for taller women. Enough space for their longer legs. A higher roof, bigger sits. Overall, it´s quite a deal. One they won´t go for at the moment…

 

Everything´s ok by now. Nataly´s not above the seven-foot mark yet. Which means, they still have some time before they need new, and bigger, stuff.

For now, with a “short” 6´4” girlfriend, things are fine. Sure, she´s constantly in the need for new clothes. But that´s not so new.

However, to look at how tight his clothes are on her, that´s quite amusing.

 

Jason´s not afraid of a bigger woman. He´s lived that way his whole life, just as everyone. However, He met Nataly when she was shorter than him, and now, she´s towering, and each passing year, she towers more and more above him. He doesn´t have a frail ego, insecurities or worries about women taller than him. However, it´s still a change, after all…

 

Jason hopped off the bus. A bus designed for everyone. The thing was huge! But, being part of the public transportation, it has to be that way.

Soon, he entered the building. The big office where he works. Sure, he´s just the copy guy, but soon, hopefully, he´ll get promoted.

He started as an intern, and now, he´s got a job there. With low wage, but still, payment!

 

It´s hard to get promoted as a man. It seems women often get the best positions. Perhaps, it´s easier for people to look up at a giantess with experience, rather than an average man. Could it be the size?

It would make sense. A woman, standing as tall as ten-feet-tall, is much more imposing than a six-feet-tall man. Much more an authority.

 

Now, Jason makes his way inside. Dressed on his regular outfit. Pants, a shirt, and a tie. Together with some polished shoes. And so, he walks in. Inside a building filled with amazons!

 

As he makes his way to the elevator, he can see women, of all sizes, making their way. Next to men of a more average size. Closer to his height.

It´s an amusement, to watch women tower more and more above men. Being those with more experience, and higher positions, the tallest of all.

 

Office´s work in different ways than they did. Now, buildings with the employees from a lower rank, are separated from the highest executives. On Jason´s building, you could find women up to eight-feet-tall!

His sight was right at the boob-level of those tall amazons. However, he wasn´t so short compared to other coworkers. With some ladies, his head cleared their shoulders. And those ladies were nice to him, unlike…

 

“Well, well, well, look who´s here. The little mouse who works at the copy room.” Came a voice from above. Jen´s voice.

Jen was one of the supervisors. A woman on her mid-forties. Which makes her a 7´6” amazon. Jason doesn´t make it close to her shoulder level.

And she wasn´t alone. She was laughing at Jason´s expenses with Melody, a 7´4” woman; and with Coreen, who´s 7´2”.

“What´s the matter, late again?” Teased Coreen.

“No, I´m not late…” He disliked all three, not to say hated.

 

One would think that women of their age would be more mature. Or respectful. Instead, these three, annoying, women are always teasing men. And the shortest they are, the funnier it is to them.

He´s been working there for three years now, being the first one when he worked as an intern. And, after all these years, the only result was… each grew three inches taller.

He doesn´t mind, or care about female growth, he´s used to it. But these three should stop growing. They are such a triplet of bullies! However, they never make it past the verbal tease.

 

“Are you sure?” Added Jen, “Because you can´t lie to a superior, you know that, right? Else, well, maybe we´ll have to give you a written warning, right girls?” Totally, replied the other two amazons behind her. Jen´s kind of the leader.

“I´m sure. My shift starts at 9:00 am, and now,” he pulled out his phone and checked. “It´s a quarter before that…” Shouldn´t they be working? Or somewhere else where they don´t annoy him?

“Hmm, ok then, just go to your floor before it gets late. Shrimpy…” He hated to be interrupted by such stupid reasons.

 

Women were larger, curvier, hotter. But, for a guy like him who´s already used to that. There´s nothing more than three annoying ladies. Sure, their boobs were massive, and their butts were sensuously wrapped by their tight skirt fabric. Still, the only thing he perceives, are three annoying women.

 

Jason made his way to the copy room, and once there, he finally had some peace.

 

Now, the only thing that will trouble his mind is… the visit to Nataly´s mother.

Women are big, huge even. But not all of them are annoying like those three. Instead, some others just take the role of a mother a bit… too far. And Nataly´s mother, she´s even taller than those three. Much taller…

 

He´s not saying she´s mean, she´s just unnecessarily affectionate. Even Nataly get´s tired of it at times. But what can they do? She´s just trying to be kind, nice, overall, she´s a sweet woman. But that, well, it requires quite some patience…

 

“Jason, good morning. I´m going to need a few copies today.” Came a woman´s voice as she entered the room. She, like him, started not so long ago. But she wasn´t assigned, more like confined, to the copy room.

Her name was Lindsay. She was a few years older than Jason. She just turned 28 last month. She stands at 6´5”, not much taller than his girlfriend. Which makes it easier to him to be around her. However, she still towers by a good seven-inch difference above him.

 

“Wow, that´s… a little heavy, hehe.” He said as she took the pile of papers she had.

“Oops! Sorry, I thought they´d be lighter for you…” She´s bigger, and stronger.

“No worries, I can handle it.” He winked at her.

 

They were friends, they started training at the same time. However, Lindsay´s on a position where she can grow, not literally, but as an employee. A position where she can, with time, get a promotion. In a few years, she will soon be an assistant-manager, and not so much after that, she´ll be a manager.

Unlike those three from the elevator, Lindsay´s a nice lady. And he knows she won´t get intoxicated, or corrupted by the power.

 

“So, did you hear a higher executive´s coming this month?” Linday said as he worked his way with the copy machine.

“Executive? This month?”

“Yes, it seems that, well, this building´s not so… productive lately. People higher up think this could lead to some… costs. Maybe they will lose money if we don´t become more efficient. That´s why they will send an executive to check on us.” Lindsay explained.

“Wow, so it seems we´re all messing up, huh… maybe I should be late to work from time to time, hah.” He joked.

“You better not, because they say that, whoever she finds… inefficient, it´s getting fired.” She was serious.

“Oh, wow. Well, I better give it my best. But I´m not sure this executive will come here. I mean, I´m just the copy guy, the one who could mess up here it´s the machine… you know, we wouldn´t want the ole´ machine to get obsolete, right?”

“I wouldn´t be so sure, they say she´s going to check up EVERYTHING. And everyone. Perhaps, this could take about a week.”

It was a serious matter. But they are all prepared for it.

 

This woman coming, sure, she was bigger than the other ladies there, by quite some much. But she wasn´t the biggest woman there is. Still, the building´s quite prepared for a woman her size to be comfortable. That´s why the ceiling´s are tall, and there´s bigger sits stored at the basement.

 

Now, it seems Jason´s got to worry for more than just one amazon. His girlfriend´s mom, and then, this executive. But that´s not truly a problem. Still, he´s a little concerned.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can find more chapters at my patreon, I´ve just uploaded chapter 7 over there. Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234