- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of butt and fart content in this one.

Enrika watched the cart draw closer, growing more terrified by the minute. She was so deep in thought, that she almost didn’t notice Tina come up next to her and see out the window. The girl, upon seeing her parents return early, bubbled with glee and ran out the door to greet them. The parents, upon seeing her, seemed to grow immediately more comfortable. Enrika couldn’t quite hear what they were saying, but she was able to pick out the words ‘stay’ and ‘please’.

Enrika quickly grabbed Petit and exited the door. If she had done anything else, she realized, it would be incriminating. She made direct eye contact with Melina.

“Tina,” the woman instructed, not breaking eye contact with Enrika, “go inside. I need to talk with our guests.”

Tina galivanted past Enrika, blissfully unaware there was tension of any sort occurring.

“A messenger from the royal legion was in town today.” Otto stated, aggression in his tone. “He said that a skunk-kin in a maid’s dress had stolen something very, very important from the Princess. Does that sound familiar to you?” He spat.

“I didn’t steal anything!” Enrika retorted hastily, immediately covering her mouth, realizing her fault.

“So the Princess’ prized possessions just grew legs and left with you?” Melina accused.

“Well, no, it... it already had legs.”

This confused the couple.

Enrika held up Petit in her palm. “It was Petit, I didn’t steal him, we left together. The princess was treating him so bad, and I couldn’t stand it. Please, try to understand.” She attempted to explain.

The pair looked at one another. They began speaking in hushed whispers to each other, sometimes shooting glances at Enrika.

“... she doesn’t look like a thief...” Enrika thought she heard Melina say.

“... it’s a risk to have her around Tina...” Otto possibly said.

Enrika gulped. Perhaps it would be a good time to say a quick prayer to the god of fortune.

They turned back towards her. Melina approached Enrika and placed a hand on her shoulder. She winced, wracked with anxiety. Melina drew in a deep breath and slowly released it.

“We believe you.”

Enrika sighed in heavy relief. “Thank you so much. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, Petit and I will leave within the hour-”

“Actually, please stay for dinner. We’d like to talk with you.”

Enrika decided she’d hear them out. Even if she chose not to accept, she would be leaving on a full stomach, which was much better.

She stood silently to the side while Melina swiftly prepared a meal of cooked chicken and boiled potatoes. Otto returned the cart to the shed and came back to the house. When the food was ready, the daughters came into the house, and the six repeated the same thing they had done at lunch. Millicent and Tina seemingly didn’t pick up on how tense Enrika was. Tina gibbered on and on about how much fun she had had, and Millicent and Petit made idle discussion. Enrika didn’t talk much, only when necessary.

Melina collected the empty plates. Millicent stood up from the table and left to return to her work.

“Tina, could you go to your room for a moment?” Melina instructed.

“Why?” Tina complained.

Melina shot the girl a stern look, the kind that was all but synonymous with the phrase ‘because I said so’. Tina rolled her eyes and made her way upstairs.

The parents sat at the table across from Enrika and Petit. Enrika glanced at Petit, who seemed to share in her anxiety.

“So, what was it you wanted to say?” Enrika asked nervously.

“We’d like to hear your story first, if you wouldn’t mind. Just to make sure, you understand?” Otto said.

They already knew Enrika was guilty, so she decided to confess. She went into further detail about the Princess mistreatment of both her and Petit, confessed to accidentally concussing her (she hadn’t intended for the princess to go unconscious – just for her to be distracted for a little while), and, finally, told them how they came to arrive at the farm. By the end, she noticed her lower lip had begun to quiver. Melina walked around the table and wrapped her arms around Enrika in a comforting hug. It was good, she thought. It made the world smaller, warmer. She wondered for a moment if Petit enjoyed hugs.

Melina unraveled herself and returned to the opposite end of the table. Enrika steeled herself. Melina looked to Otto, who gave her an affirming nod.

“Enrika, Petit, we’d like to let you know that we’re not going to make you leave. You can stay here, on the farm, as long as you need. We could really use a set of delicate hands around here, Millicent can be very clumsy, that’s something she got from her father.”

Enrika looked to Petit. Seeing his cue, he stepped forward. “Thank you so much, we’d be more than grateful.”

With that, they moved onto the topic of arrangements. They’d be sleeping in the shed, since there were no guest rooms in the house. They'd be doing more dainty tasks, washing dishes, sewing, and the like. Petit offered his and Enrika’s help with cooking, an offer Melina seemed ecstatic to take them up on. In addition, they’d help with farmwork, on occasion. The work would be hard, Otto had warned them, but that they’d hopefully find it rewarding as he did. During this discussion, Tina returned to the room and was overjoyed to find they’d be staying.

“One more thing,” Melina appended, “we’d like to give you something to wear, I couldn’t have you work in that.”

Enrika looked down at her muddied and torn dress. Her face became warm with embarrassment.

Melina led her to the storage area beneath the closet. From a large crate, she withdrew a pair of simple beige cloth garments with short sleeves and full-length pants. Additionally, she pulled out an apron and thick blanket.

“These are some of Millicent’s old clothes,” she explained, “they should fit you nicely.”

She went to the shed with Petit to prepare their space, as well as for Enrika to change. They silently agreed that the talk Enrika had told Petit they’d have soon would wait until another time. Emotions were just running a bit too high at the moment, they needed to cool down first. She tossed the blanket over Petit so she could change.

“Seems a bit unnecessary,” Petit was muffled beneath the blanket, “I’ve already been between your buttcheeks.”

“I’m sure you’d love to have a look, wouldn’t you?” Enrika teased. “Alright, you’re in the clear now.”

He emerged from under the cloth. It was a nice little piece she was wearing, Enrika thought. A bit simple, but it fit, and would certainly not hold her back while working. It hugged her features well, much better than the poofy maid dress had, particularly her butt. It even had a hole for her tail, something she greatly appreciated.

She did an exaggerated flourish and giggled. “I like it!” She cheered, looking down at herself.

“Yeah, it looks good” Petit agreed. Enrika thought she saw him steal a glance at her behind.

They moved on to bathing. The family’s setup was rudimentary compared to the bathhouse in the maid’s quarters, consisting of a wooden tub that one would dunk themselves in. The water, since it was not heated, was blisteringly cold, leading Enrika to hop in, wash off as quickly as possible, and high tail it out with chattering teeth. If there was anything she could envy with Petit, Enrika thought, it was that a good warm bath was mind-numbingly easy to prepare. Simply fill a bowl with hot water, and he would be set to go. She put on her undergarments, but not her clothes, worrying that they’d be uncomfortable in her sleep. She tied a towel around her torso, folded her clothes over her arm, and made her way to retrieve Petit from his bathing space in the cupboard.

She entered the kitchen and rapped her knuckles against the wooden cupboard.

“One sec!” Petit replied from inside.

“Why? You’ve already been between my buttcheeks.” Enrika referenced sarcastically.

“Wow, clever.” Petit said. Enrika could almost hear his eye roll. “I’m good now.”

Enrika opened the cupboard. Petit was fully dressed, standing next to the bowl he had bathed in, which was still steaming a bit. She removed both, placing the bowl on the table and taking Petit with her. The sky was growing darker, and since there wasn’t any more work to do that day, there was nothing left to do but go to the shed and get some sleep.

On her way to the shed, Enrika quickly noticed the increasingly overcast sky, with dark clouds rolling in from the west. Lightning struck, illuminating the farm in white, followed soon after by the thundering crash of, well, thunder.

They entered the shed just as the rain began, the sound of droplets striking the roof becoming audible. The light and infrequent plats of water striking the roof quickly grew to a cacophony of constant noise as the rain grew more intense. Enrika shut the door behind her. She turned to look at the sleeping arrangements.

There wasn’t really a spare bed available, so the ‘bed’ that Enrika would be using was a sheet draped over a few bales of hay and the blanket that Melina had given her. Of course, it was probably better than the floor, and doubtlessly better than the inside of a prison cell.

Enrika hung her towel on a loose nail, placed her clothes off on the worktable, and made her way to the makeshift bed. She deposited Petit onto his own section of it, which sat off to the side of where her head would lie while she slept. She crawled in herself, the softness of even a hay bed causing her to realize how tired she was. Apparently, it would seem, walking all night was not a good substitute for sleeping. It was a tad cold in the shed, so she pulled the blanket over herself.

Petit was not in the same situation. The haybale, despite being covered by a sheet, remained prickly and uncomfortable. To add on, the temperature was decreasing by the minute, and Petit’s new handkerchief / blanket was proving incapable of staving off the cold. He didn’t even have the advantage of being too tired to care. In fact, he was caring a lot, and that woke him up more, which gave him the capacity to care even more. This would repeat in a very annoying self-fulfilling loop until he decided to do something about it.

He glanced over at Enrika. She was looking at him, probably having seen him tossing and turning for a short while.

“Hey, are you cold over there?” Her voice was heavy with drowsiness.

“Yeah, and the hay isn’t soft for me.” Petit shivered. “Do you mind if I sleep in your hand, like last night?”

“Sure.” Enrika extended her hand out from beneath her blanket to where Petit was. He crawled into her palm, the immediate softness and warmth making him feel much better. Enrika’s fingers curled around him, seemingly on instinct, making the area even more pleasingly warm.

Enrika drew her hand back near the edge of the covers, but not quite under. That was fine, Petit thought, just her body heat was proving to do the trick. He reclined against her thumb.

Enrika was snoring lightly, having managed to fall asleep in just a few minutes. He looked over at her. He envied how soundly she appeared to be sleeping.

Petit continued to try to sleep. Despite his more comfortable position, he still struggled to rest. He must have been waiting an hour at least before the promise of sleep began to even tease him. Enrika began to stir in her sleep, muttering to herself quietly.

“Mhhmm...” she murmured in her sleep, “it’s dangerous out here Petit. Here, I know where to put you where you’ll be safe...”

“What?!” Petit exclaimed.

Enrika’s fingers tightened around him. She drew her hand beneath the covers. No longer able to see, Petit was forced to operate by touch and sound alone. He was being moved beneath the blanket, touching what he thought to be Enrika’s hip on the way. As she continued to move him, it got warmer and warmer. There was something fuzzy but soft that brushed against him, with a texture familiar to Petit: her tail.

Petit was pressed up against a cloth. Under the force, it yielded, moving to the side. He was pushed further, between two slabs of what he could tell was skin by the texture and warmth. But he was confused why it was so soft, and so deep. It suddenly clicked when he took a breath.

He was in her butt! Enrika’s unconscious grip relaxed, her hand retreating out, leaving Petit between her cheeks. He heard what he now realized to have been the waistband of Enrika’s panties snap behind him. He was deep. The skin deeper had a different texture, he noticed, and a slight but noticeable musky odor was coming from the same direction. Petit wasn’t against her hole, but he was certainly near it, whether he liked it or not.

He thrashed about, trying to wake her up or get out, but it was to no avail. Enrika began moving, he noticed, shifting. As she continued to shift, the pressure around Petit increased, making movement increasingly difficult.

When movement became too difficult to continue, she stopped. Enrika had simply rolled over in her sleep; he could tell by the change in the direction of where he was feeling gravity.

He made a short prayer to the god of fortune that Enrika would not do what skunk-kin were known for.

Almost immediately, he heard a rumble from Enrika’s gut. There was a low but audible hiss coming from the exact opposite direction Petit wanted to hear a low but audible hiss from. His body went rigid, he shut his eyes tightly, and held his breath, both in anxiety, and out of fear of whatever had been lurking inside of Enrika’s ass. He could feel the surroundings getting warmer as her gas perforated the interior of her panties.

Unfortunately, he had been caught when he was about to draw in a breath, so he couldn’t hold it for long. Begrudgingly, he exhaled, prepared for the worst, and inhaled.

His eyes watered. His throat clenched. He now understood why the princess had fainted, not that he had ever wanted to. It reeked. The reek of several dozen rotten eggs that were fermented and then drizzled atop several dozen more rotten eggs, and finally garnished with a generous helping of sulfur. The air was offensively hot and seemed to cling to the inside of his lungs.

He tried to cough, but with every cough he took in another lungful of the sickening fart. With his retching breaths, he tried to call the god of fortune a pejorative, but all that came out was a throaty enunciation of the word ‘ghoul’.

It was going to be a long night.

 …

Enrika opened her crusted eyes. A ray of sunlight pierced through a slit in the wood, going right into her eye. She held a hand up to her face, protecting her eyes from the morning light. After throwing the blanket off her body, she sat up.

“Alright Petit,” Enrika yawned, rubbing her eyes, “time to get up.”

No answer.

“Petit-?” She looked over to Petit’s side of the bed. She checked her hands. He wasn’t in either of those places. She scanned the floor. Not there, either.

Enrika had finally woken up, Petit noticed. He kicked and pushed the skin around him to get her attention, eager to finally get out.

The god of fortune did not answer his prayer that night. Not one bit. Enrika continued to pass gas periodically throughout the entire evening until morning. Not that Petit could have recognized when morning occurred, being too deep in Enrika’s ass. As well, her bowels must have had something against Petit in specific, as they only came alive to push out another rancid fart when he had finally managed to fall asleep, waking him up to relive the torturous experience repeatedly. It was misery incarnate.

Enrika felt a stir in her behind. At first, she assumed it was her tail, as it would do that on occasion when she had to tuck it into her nightwear. Then she remembered that it couldn’t be her tail, because she wasn’t wearing her nightwear, and her tail was currently behind her exactly as it should be. She pondered the feeling for a moment. It was a pleasant, teasing sort of feeling that she quite enjoyed. It would probably be even better if it were only a bit deeper, she thought. It reminded her of something she had felt previously. She tried to remember why it was familiar. There was the time that Faegan found them in the forest…

“PETIT?!” Enrika yelped in surprise. Why is he in my butt? What is he doing there? Did he get there when I was sleeping? Why would he want to do that? Is he doing something perverted? He was very intimate with Milly’s boobs yesterday, and I did see him sneak a glance at my butt last night... no, he wouldn’t do something like that. Besides, he didn’t seem very happy last time he was in there. Did I roll over on him in my sleep? But then, why is he on the inside of my underwear? Enrika’s mind raced, desperately scrounging for a reason Petit would be in her butt.

Petit, having heard Enrika shout his name, relaxed. Good, he thought, now she knows I’m here. She’ll take me out, and then I can explain everything. Great.

He anxiously waited to be withdrawn from Enrika’s rear.

He kept anxiously waiting.

What was she doing?

She wasn’t moving, and she didn’t seem to be trying to remove him. “Umm, hey Enrika! I’m still here!” He shouted, returning to his routine of thrashing and kicking. He noticed that on occasional kicks, he would strike skin that had a rougher texture than the more supple skin surrounding him.

Enrika was still dumbfounded by the situation they both were in. She recalled the dream she had had the previous night. Hmm, there was something dangerous, so I stuck Petit in my butt for his safety. I could feel him move around in there… could I have… put him there? Enrika thought. Enrika felt Petit resume his movements, and another realization struck her. Why does he feel… good there? And what does that say about me liking it? Enrika thought. What terrified her even more, was that it was more than the sensation. Having her small friend between her butt cheeks was horrible, and it was so horribly delightful. It was terribly naughty and that just made it better, which in turn made her feel worse about it. Goosebumps sprang up across her body in reaction to Petit rubbing against the sensitive skin deep in her rear.

I feel his body so clearly, he’s almost at my… oh gods, he can almost touch my… back door! Ernika thought, her face becoming red. She looked behind herself at her panty-clad butt, knowing and feeling that Petit was squirming about in there. I have to take him out now, he’ll understand…

Just then, Melina knocked at the door.

“Come in.” Enrika said on impulse before shoving her fist in her mouth. She hadn’t at all meant to say that, it just sort of spilled out.

Melina swung open the door. “Good morning, Enrika, if you could help with breakfast today- oh!” She halted, seeing Enrika in her underwear. Enrika had told her to come in, however, so she assumed Enrika accepted it. She cleared her throat and continued. “Pardon me. As I was saying, if you could help with breakfast this morning, that would be wonderful. How did you sleep, by the way?”

“Err... good morning. I did sleep well, thanks. I can help with breakfast.” Enrika answered nervously. She straightened her posture. I can’t take him out now! If Melina saw me take out Petit from my butt… she’d get the wrong idea. She’d think we’re a pair of raging perverts! Enrika thought anxiously. She remembered who put Petit in her butt, and briefly considered if ‘raging pervert’ may have been an accurate title for her.

“Better get dressed, then. If he wants, Petit can sleep a little while longer.” Melina said. She walked in and picked up Enrika’s folded clothes. She unfolded the pants and held them out for Enrika.

Not sure what else to do, Enrika took the pants from Melina and awkwardly stepped into them, now hyper aware of how her actions affected her accidental captive. When she bent over, she noticed, her cheeks would part, but the waistband of her panties would slide into a wedgie, keeping Petit in his place.

Petit felt his surroundings shift as Enrika began to move. “Enrika?” Petit said, starting to wonder if everything was okay.

Enrika pulled up the clothing over her legs and up to her waist, the form-fitting fabric fastening her behind tight. The tightness allowed her to clearly feel the details of Petit’s body, from his legs to his fingertips. She hurriedly slipped on the top covering.

“Just about ready,” Enrika said, trying to sound enthusiastic, as she slid on her shoes. She put her foot onto a stool so she could tie them. She took notice of how lifting her leg in such a way rubbed Petit’s body around in her buttock.

“Come on,” Melina said, grabbing Enrika’s arm once she had finished tying her shoes, and pulling her to the house. The ground was wet, but the previous night’s storm appeared to have mostly blown over, leaving the morning sun unobstructed.

With every step she took, Enrika could feel Petit ever so slightly inch closer to her back end. By the time she entered the kitchen, she could feel him practically touch her backdoor with his oddly pleasant kicks. A part of her was screaming for it, begging to just have him a little bit closer, just so she could understand what it felt like. The more rational part of her, however, told her it would be cruel of her to do that to poor Petit. It was an uphill battle for her rational half, but it was staving off her desire for the moment.

“Now, we’re not much of breakfast people here, so if you could just dice some fruit and toss it in individual bowls, that would be lovely.” Melina explained.

“W-wait, if we’re making bread, Petit grew up in a bakery, I’m sure he knows all about secrets to bread making! Let me go get him, and we’ll make some great food-” Enrika said, desperate for any chance to relieve her hapless hostage.

“Bread will take too long, and we prefer it at lunch. Breakfast should be simpler, since Tina, Milly, Petit, and Otto will be up soon. We’re just going to prepare some oatmeal, with fruit. We found some lovely azureberries, and other fruit in town.”

Enrika looked down at herself. “Oh! I forgot my apron in the shed, let me go grab it.” she tried to hide her excitement at finding such a good reason to get Petit out. Thank the gods, Enrika thought, I don’t know how much longer I could have controlled myself-

“Nonsense, you can borrow mine.” Melina removed her apron from a hook near the door and handed it to Enrika.

Enrika felt crushed. Petit must have heard, because he became even more fervent in his scrambling. Enrika bit her lip. I know he’s angry, but couldn’t he at least try to make angry feel less good?

She got together the ingredients, and over the fireplace she began boiling water for the oatmeal. She diced the fruits and tossed them into a large bowl, which she tossed and emptied into their respective smaller bowls for each of the residents, including herself. Throughout all of this, she tried to ignore Petit in her butt.

Enrika set aside a bowl of boiling water, then she started to add the oatmeal to the water. As she did so, she was blindsided by Melina, carrying an empty tray. It pressed right into her stomach.

Petit, although he couldn’t see, assumed that he was very close to Enrika’s asshole, based on how he felt himself gradually moving closer over the last little while, as well as the smell of ass growing increasingly potent. He grimaced. Just when he thought it couldn’t get worse, Enrika farted again. Due to his proximity to Enrika’s pucker, Petit could feel the gas blow against him. It was a sensation he never expected, or wanted, to experience. As he had come to expect, it reeked of death and sulfur.

Enrika tensed up and her face went red. She winced, not in pain, but in the knowledge that she had just passed a bad bout of gas right in front of her generous host. To her surprise, however, Melina quickly apologized and stepped out of the way to continue moving the tray to the table.

She realized she hadn’t heard the fart, nor did she smell it either. It was like it never happened. It seemed like Petit’s little body just took the whole thing. Thank you, and sorry, Petit. Enrika thought.

Melina continued to go by with pitchers, cups, bowls, silverware. Trying not to draw attention, Enrika continued as normally as she could with preparations. She slipped a few azureberries into her pocket quietly.

The water for the oats was boiling. Enrika discretely removed a cup of it before pouring in the oats. She stirred the mixture for a bit.

“Oatmeal needs a few minutes to cook,” Enrika informed, “could you take over while I go grab Petit?”

“Sure thing” Melina replied, grabbing the spoon from her.

Hastily, Enrika grabbed the cup and made her way for the shed. On her approach, Petit was drawn even deeper, closer to her increasingly sensitive hole. She felt horribly guilty about the whole situation, but simultaneously had a concerning growing curiosity toward how it may feel to have his little body plastered against her anus. Entering the shed, she pushed down such curiosities as best she could, and placed the cup and azureberries on the worktable. She began to shimmy down her garments.

Her face went red, noticing the trapped odor that was escaping from her ass. She began to fully realize the torment she had inflicted upon Petit. How the underworld was she supposed to conduct the conversation they’d inevitably have after this? And before that, how was she supposed to remove him? If she reached in, she would run the risk of accidentally pressing him up against her asshole, something she had been desperately trying to avoid. Perhaps she could make him fall out?

Light flooded around Petit for the first time in several hours. The pressure around him resided, Enrika’s glutes parting. He greedily inhaled the cooler and infinitely fresher air. It still reeked like ass, but less so than it had before, and that was more than he could ask for. His eyes adjusted to the light after being unable to see for so long. Right in front of him, Enrika’s pink asshole, close enough that if he wanted to (which he certainly didn’t), he could reach out and touch it.

The globes of ass continued to part around him until Petit felt his stomach lurch, and he fell out, landing in the gusset of Enrika’s panties. Up above him, the round butt he had been trapped in all night. Near his feet, he noticed, there was a slightly sticky wet spot in Enrika’s panties. He let out a deep sigh. At last, he was out.

Enrika’s hand wrapped around Petit and set him on the worktable. Looking around, he noticed a steaming cup, and a small pile of azureberries, unsure why they were there. In front of him, Enrika drew her pants back up.

“Petit, I’m so sorry, I must’ve accidentally moved you in my sleep! I’m sorry I didn’t take you out sooner, Melina was with me the whole time, a-and I couldn’t do it in front of her, she’d think I was a sicko! I can’t imagine what you’ve gone through! I’m so sorry!” Enrika vehemently apologized.

What could Petit say? On the one hand, she had put him in her butt, for gods’ sake! Not only that, but he was there the whole night, subjected to a constant barrage of her farts. Further yet, she kept him in there even after she woke up! On the other hand, however, she had saved him from Cortesia and taken him all the way to this farm. Even before, in what now felt like a different life, she had been as kind as she could to him. Besides, she confessed that it was an accident, and it looked to be the truth by how emotional she was about it.

“It... it’s fine, if it was an accident. It was an accident, right?” Petit looked at her inquisitively.

“Ye-yeah, I had an odd dream, and must’ve moved my hand in my sleep...unless you crawled there yourself?” Enrika said in an accusatory tone.

“No, I did not crawl into your butt myself. I was sleeping just fine in your hand until I was very rudely shoved in there.”

“PFFFT, Ha ha ha ha ahaha, sorry,” she laughed at the absurdity of their situation.

Petit should’ve felt angry at her laughing, but Enrika’s laugh seemed to calm him. He looked back over at the cup and azureberries.

“Oh, I grabbed that so you could wash up. You do kind of stink.”

“I wonder why.” Petit replied sarcastically. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it over the lip of the cup into the water. Enrika was still looking at him, he noticed. She wore a strange expression. “Um, do you mind?”

“You’ve seen my whole butt; I think I should get to see your cute little body.”

“You say that like I was the one who put myself there.”

Enrika pouted dramatically, turning around. She faced the opposite wall, Petit noticing her tail swaying behind her. He looked down at his upper body. It was well-defined, he knew, which was inevitable when normal tasks were an exhausting workout, but he didn’t think it was anything particularly worthy of Enrika’s strange expression.

Now having an element of privacy, Petit disrobed, and tossed his pants into the cup as well. He stepped into ripe azureberry, puncturing it. Attempting to cover the smell of ass, he rubbed the fragrant fruit on his body. He tossed a few other azureberries into the cup before hopping in himself. He washed the smell out of his clothes, puncturing the berries as he went to allow the more pleasing sweet scent to absorb into the cloth. Peering over the lip of the cup, he glanced at Enrika, her large butt well-defined in her tight clothes, beneath her puffy black tail.

What is wrong with me, I spend the whole night in that awful smelling place, and now I’m ogling it? Petit shook his head.

“Breakfast is ready! Hurry up or it’ll all be gone!” Melina called from the house, her voice carrying all the way to the shed.

“Hear that, Petit?”

Petit got out of the bath and dried off with the apron Enrika had left on the worktable. He got dressed, enjoying the more fragrant scent of azureberries.

“Alright, I’m decent.” He announced.

Enrika giddily hopped over and extended a hand for Petit to climb into, which he did. He was lifted to her face, where she took a whiff of him.

“You’re cuter when you smell like my butt.” Enrika remarked, exiting the shed.

Petit rolled his eyes. They walked into the house.

Chapter End Notes:

We hope you liked the chapter! As always, any and all reviews are greatly appreciated.