- Text Size +
Chapter six

A while later, somewhere in the South Pacific Sally asked Michelle;

“You talked about the mutiuniverse the other day, just how many alternate worlds are out there?”

“An infinite number are believed to exist, but only a few thousand have been explored or are known by us.”

“Who the us?” Sally asked.

“The GTS-Goddesses of GTS Space. We control approx. 800 alternate worlds. Most of these worlds are ruled by a local GTS-Goddess.”

“What about the rest?”

“Controlled by giantesses loyal to us.”

“I’m a little confused Michelle. What the difference between a GTS-goddess and a giantess?”

“There are two main differences. One goddess are immortal, giantess are not. Two Goddess are shrink proof. What I mean by that is, shrink rays and potions don’t effect us.”

“How do you change size Michelle?”

“I don’t know how I do it. All I know is, I think about the size I want, and it happens.”

 

The goddess walked the next hundred or so miles in silence, but Sally still had more questions.

“Tell me about Wishbone.” Sally asked Michelle. Michelle sighed she was expecting this question.

“What do you want to know Sally?”

“Where the restaurant came from, and if anybody else has been burned by wishes made there.”

“To answer your first question, nobody knows Wishbone home world is located, other than the fact its located very far away. As for your second question, it depends on what you mean by burned, some people have befitted, others have suffered. “

“Can you give some examples?” Sally asked.

“Yes, but there too numerous to get into right now. Have you noticed how cold it’s getting?”

Sally looked around, not only was the sun getting low on the northern horizon, sea ice surrounded there feet. Directly ahead of them, on the horizon, was the Antarctica coastline.

“I think we went too far south.” Sally said.

“No kidding. I had enough walking blind. Stand back I’m going to see if I can spot Australia. “

Sally did as she was told while Michelle upped her height to 500 miles. Scanning the northern horizon, she spotted  Australia to the north west.

“I see it. Want me to carry you there?”

“I suppose.” Michelle then picked up Sally like she was a doll, then carried her to the southern Australian coast. Once there, Michelle placed Sally, down on the ground. Then she shrank back down to Sally size.

“Now that we’re here, what do we do now?” Michelle asked.

Sally looked over the dry landscape of South Australia for a moment, observing the wheat fields by the shore and a few white dots that were flocks of sheep. She then replied;

“I don’t know, Australia that well. We’ll wonder around until we find something interesting.”

  

Australia turned out to be surprisingly small. What was a continent thousands of kilometres across to most people, was about 54 meters by 30 meters On Sally’s scale. Sally found the desert covering most of Australia dull, the salt lakes the only feature catching her interest. She passed the mountains and sand dunes with only a glance. Bored with central and western Australia, the goddess headed for the state of New South Wales in south eastern Australia.

 

Bob Hutchinson of Broken Hill, watched the horizon. His faced carrying a worried expression. He had watched the progress of the giantess on CNN, and for the past five minutes they had been visible from Broken Hill. He and the rest of Australia, had been praying that they stay in the Deserts. But as time moved on, he could seem them getting closer and closer, threatening the more populous areas of Australia. To his surprise, Sally ended up stepping right over Broken Hill, other towns weren’t as fortunate.

 

Ranches and farms also suffered giantess damage. On their part, Sally and Michelle liked Sheep ranches. (they found sheep flocks looked cute as white patches). Sally wished to see Australia’s more exotic animals. But they were too small to see, and Michelle refused to enlarge any.

“I only kiss people.” She told Sally.

Sally was surprised when her growth spurt, hit that evening. Then she realized, it was mourning in eastern North America. Still, her body was following the local daylight hours until now. She asked Michelle about it, but she could provide no answers.

 

When dawn came to Australia, the next mourning, Sally decided to conduct an experiment. She wanted to get a closer look at major cities without crushing them. Selecting Sydney as her target. She got down on all fours(making sure her hands weren’t in any major populations centers), she positioned herself so her head was right above the city.

“Do you realize how silly you look?” Michelle asked Sally.

 

There was nothing silly about the situation, to the people below Sally’s 144.98 mile long body. Sydney’s inhabitants were especially worried, Sally usually avoided large cities. Why the interest in them? Just looking up into Sally face, made them nervous, What would she do? Most people decided, being under Sally’s body was not safe. Mass panic developed, people tried to flee.

 

Sally meanwhile, tired to get a better view, but ended up losing her balance in the process. Her body came crashing down, crushing Sydney and numerous other towns to the west of Sydney. Sally was shocked, then she started to laugh.

“Care to share the joke.” Michelle asked.

“I get on all fours in order to avoid crushing people, now I just crushed millions. I should be locked up as public enemy number one.”

“But were would they get a jail big enough?”

“That’s why this tragedy is funny, I just wiped out a whole city and probably a few towns, and I don’t even know their names.”

“Want me to find out?” Michelle asked Sally.

“No.” Sally replied.

 

On the night of June 18-19th(June 19th in Australia) Valerie arrived to take Michelle home. Sally didn’t want Michelle to leave, but Michelle said her vacation time was up. It was with said eyes, that Sally watched Michelle shrink down to five miles in height. Sally then scooped the pair in her hand(they were only a few inches high to her).

“What I’m I to do once you gone?” she cried.

“Whatever you want.” They replied before vanishing from her hand in a flash of light.

 

Sally gazed at the galaxy in the palm of her hand. It was a spiral galaxy, clearly identifiable by it’s arm structure. Sally tried to feel it’s texture, but it collapsed, billions of stars, and hundreds of nebula got scattered all over the place. She looked around, Galaxies filled the sky, forming a soap bubble structure

 

Time passed, she got even bigger. She swam through the universe, scattering the galaxies in her wake. She opened her mouth, and swallowed a galaxy or two. She didn’t like the taste. She moved on, the galaxies like dust compared to her megaparsecs long body. She didn’t care about their fate, there were billions more, where they came from.

“Fuzzy points of light without end.” Sally said to herself as she played with a few more galaxies.

Sally woke up with a start. She was lying in the Australian outback, facing the mourning sun.

“What was that about?” She asked the mourning air.

 

Days passed and Sally continued to grow. She felt she was on a shrinking planet. Every day, it become harder and harder to avoid crushing stuff. Her decision to leave Earth, came on June 23rd, the day she accidentally hit Nova Scotia with her hand wiping it off the map. Sally was large enough, to launch herself into space. So she did.  To her surprise, she ended up orbiting the Earth. Time passed, she continued to grow, the Earth and moon ended up orbiting her as she became the most massive of the three

 

Sally watched the Earth get smaller and smaller, by July 8th she was too large to see Earth. She started swimming the sea of stars that makes up her galaxy. As time passed she realized her dream was coming true.

 

“Those GTS-Today writers didn’t see this coming.” She told the passing stars. Every day she explored parts of the universe, nobody from Earth as ever been to before. Time ceased to have meaning for her as her length grew from parsecs, to Kiloparsecs.

 

Sally watched with great interest as the disk of her home galaxy, shrank from larger than her, to model size. She loved playing with the galactic structure, her actions disrupting millions of worlds.

 

More time passed, she swam the sea of Galaxies, scattering them in her wake. She loved holding them in her hands and even ate a few. She didn’t like the taste, so she played with them instead.

 

The dwarf elliptical containing hundreds of millions of stars, and other stuff, collided with Sally’s left tit. It crumbled, millions of stars collided with the breast. The galaxy exploded on impact, scorching Sally’s skin. Sally didn’t even feel the galactic collusion.

 

One day, she realized something was different, the universe was the same size it was the day before. She had stopped growing. Sally looked down on her several Megaparsecs (Mpc) long body. Then she looked at the galaxies around her. Her universe had become her play toy and she was happy.

 

 The End

Author note: Sally’s final size is 4.475 mega parsec or 14,588,500 light years. Put another way that is 85,751,203,000,000,000 miles or 137,201,924,800,000,000 kilometres.