- Text Size +

Hi, everyone!

I came to realize my size fetish at a young age, when I would fantasize about three of my classmates named April, Kelsey and - well, I don't remember the name of the third girl, but I do remember the story being me meeting the three girls and offering them drinks. The drinks would then make them grow, which wasn't my initial plan, and then they did all sorts of different things, including bouncing me off one of their bellies and another's butt until one more bounce off the belly and into the giantess that was bending over naked's butthole. They then zipped up the butthole - no, it doesn't make sense, but I was young - trapping me in there.

I wrote this story in a yellow notebook, that much I remember. I also wrote a similar story involving my mom and aunt. My stepfather found this notebook, showed it to my mom, and I got in some serious trouble. The notebook is long gone – probably had been thrown away after being found.

I forgot about it for a few years as I made my first friends, found my first crush in eighth grade and eventually met a girl I wound up dating for almost four years. In 2012, the interest in the fetish returned, and I began asking multiple women I knew a series of giantess questions, such as what they'd do with me if they found me tiny, if they'd sit on me with jeans, panties or nothing, bounce around me with me on a trampoline in a bra and panties or in a bikini, and if they'd eat me if they found me in their favorite food. This obviously didn't go well as one of the girls told my girlfriend.

I also had friends discover another notebook in which I had begun writing size fetish stories in 2014. They immediately began poking fun at me for it. This broke me because not only had friends found out about it, but my sister, who was only 14 at the time, had, as well. I never wanted her to find out this side of me, which is why I was so upset she now knew of it. My friends showed sympathy for me after I had a breakdown, and outside of calling me “antboy”, they never mentioned it again. I decided from them on out to keep my fetish private.

I do have some people that still know of my fetish, including my now ex-girlfriend - no, we didn't break up because of what'd I'd done. We broke up a year later for other reasons - my best friend and a few others. But other than that, I keep it out of all conversations. 

I do write about people I know, including my mother, aunt, sister, cousins and some of my best friends, but the plan is for them to never find out. Should they ever, it could spell the end of everything I have. 

But anyway, I began writing size fetish stories again on Nov. 18, 2021. After two years of writing for free, which has been fun and the feedback has been incredible, it's time I begin to earn money for this. To do this, I've launched a Patreon, where I have all new stories and even some extended stories I've written on here! It would mean so much to me if you all subscribed and continued to follow my stories as I continue to fill both your and my size fetish needs! If you're ever interested in having a story written for commission, shoot me an email at patrickcunningham740@gmail.com!

Again, thank you all for your support over the last two years!

patreon.com/patrickcunningham777