- Text Size +

This is a short tale that I have planned on putting into words for a while now, today I finally made some time to share with you all my thoughts. I hope you enjoy my short story….be careful who you meet they could be the death of you.
For me……

Amanda.


Vacation.



Corrine had been with them now for seven and a half months John was absolutely besotted with her but then no man could resist this dark haired beauty. Her eye’s were blue with a slight green tinge at the edges her completion perfect, she was shapely not fat her hips were slim and her buttocks stuck out she was very sexy

John had two sons Ivan and Carl, Ivan was the oldest at fourteen whilst his brother was aged ten, their mother had left them when Carl was born John had brought them up on his own and was very proud of the fact, he doted on them giving them everything.

They met in the park one summer’s day she was sat alone on a park bench Ivan’s kite landed near by and she instinctively went to help him get it back into the air, John was bewitched by the moment he set eyes on her.

They started chatting little Ivan latched onto her his big brown eyes never leaving hers they sat talking on the bench when John finally got the courage up to approach them, it was an instant connection they seemed to have so much in common.

That was over seven months earlier within a week of meeting Corrine moved in with them John had never felt so loved and wanted by another person as he did during this period of his life. Besides she absolutely adored the two boys nothing was to much trouble for her, she spoilt them rotten they had only had to ask her for something and she would do her best to get it for them. Ivan was always close at hand he adored her and she him. They would sit and talk for hours never tiring of each others company.

As the weeks turned to months their relationship blossomed John was head over heels in love with her and she with him, a happier couple you would not meet.

John was changing Corinne noticed it the boys were unaware of his strange requests to her she would get angry with him about it but he still persisted in the role playing, she would eventually go along with him only because the sex they had was ……..well amazing they would make love to each other all night long ,she had never had so many orgasms as she did the very first time he came up with his perverse game ,and whilst she protested against the suggestion of using them in this strange way…she found she could relate to it…actually enjoy the vision that John so profoundly implanted into her brain.


Corinne found that as the months drew on so her thoughts became real to her, John’s relentless pressure had finally taken its toll on her, she adored the two boys …and yet…she found her self gaining sexual satisfaction from a vision put in place by their father.



Seven and half months had passed it was a Friday night they had packed the caravan ready to leave as soon the boys came home they left for a weeks holiday in Cornwall, they were all very excited John in particular was very hyped up. Corinne was curious about his mood he seemed to have some thing on his mind, what she was not sure of… but there was something.


They arrived at the secluded spot where John and the boys always liked to stay, the boys loved this particular pitch as it was right next to the large lake so that they could go off on their own and fish.

They set the awning up and settled down for some supper ,the moonlight danced on the waters ripples, they sat talking around a log fire singing songs and paying games until late in to the night.

The two boys went to their beds whilst John and Corinne huddled together around the fire, John kissed her on her lips his tongue darting inside to taste her the softness of her mouth turning him on his thoughts firmly focused on his treat for her.

He held her hand and led her inside; he rubbed her curvy bum feeling her firm muscles as she walked with him into the bedroom. They kissed his hands caressing her breast her nipples reacting to the attention now being given to them, she rubbed his crotch teasing an erection from his limp member her attention not in vain as the blood surged in pumping it up until it pressed against his trousers trying to burst free.



They tore at each others clothes unwilling to wait their needs now more important than the material wrapped around their bodies. John sucked on her erect nipples his fingers finding her sex… she was wet her body already preparing to receive his hard cock, her breathing erratic her chest rising and falling the excitement welling up inside.



He stopped…she looked at him a pleading in her eyes…what …why ..he turned and left the room Corinne stood there naked except for her panties perspiration all over her face, uncertainty in her face. She called to him…he came back into the room an excited glint in his eye she smiled at him…not sure at what…until he lifted his hands up to her face. She stared in disbelief at the sight before her eye’s…..


there in the palm of his hands sat Ivan and Carl only they were about five inches tall Ivan being the biggest of the two. She smiled a worried look on her face.
“I don’t understand john ...How……i…what’s happened to them.”



He grinned at her he had that look in his eye…she already knew what he intended she stepped back from him …she shook her head in disbelief at the horror before her. He approached her caressing her skin her sex once again reacting to his touch he whispered those words into her ear teasing, provoking the deep inner urge that carnal instinct to rise to the surface once again.

She touched the two boys but this time it felt different... they were different she felt that now they belonged to her…destined to end this way, she smiled nodding her head in approval at his sexual deviancy.




She stood back from him her pink knickers wet from what had already occurred she turned away from him as she had done many times when this was only a game to them, she rolled her underwear down her thighs as she leaned forward he gave out a huge sigh as he took in the sight of her slim waist and curvy buttocks her pink panties rolled tightly at the edges her gusset stretched tight between her legs, her hairy sex nestled in between, her anus just visible to him.

She continued rolling her underwear down her thighs leaving the soiled panties at her feet she turned to him gesturing him to bring the two innocents to her,she sat open legged on the bed  John walked up to her in a well rehersed sequence that was now a normal part of their love making marathon.

She pulled her labia apart her entrance spreading revealing her dark moist sex John pushed his son Ivan into her his screams soon muffled by her soft folds of skin as she enveloped his body, her hand already in charge of her captive as she fucked herself with his warm body. John pulled at his penis the sexual depravity now in control his emotional attachment gone they were going to be used by them for their sexual pleasure.

Corinne lay back her mouth open awaiting her first visitor of the evening on his one way trip inside her, John kissed his son before lowering him into her open gape her warm breath washing over his innocence, his screams of anguish echoed around the walls until…nothing his screams silenced by the flesh now surrounding his body as he made his way inside on the short journey that would snuff out his life.

Corinne screamed out as her orgasms ripped through her body Johns head on her lap as he listened for Carls screams his life now wrapped in the flesh of a woman, Corinne pulled Ivan from deep within her sex and sucked on his innocence before pushing the screaming child into her throat his screams filled the room as she once again sent another to his death.


John rubbed her stomach his boys pushing against her flesh trying desperately to escape this dark hellish prison, their skin burned as Corinne’s body started the task of breaking down this new food source ready to be distributed through out her own body.

He kissed her worshipping her as a goddess whilst his precious son’s lives were being taken away from them a bit at a time their pain relentless. They survived for hours whilst Corinne and their father made love like they had never before until sleep gripped them both wrenching them from their lust.


Morning came to soon the windows dripped with moisture the smell of sex filled the air Corinne lay naked across the bed her firm buttocks parted her sticky sex nestled in between her curvy cheeks, John awoke first his mind now free once again. He sat on the edge of the bed the fear creeping all over him as his mind went back to last nights events, He got up panic in his eyes and checked to see if his memories were right. He screamed out in pain at the loss of his beloved sons, he came into the room Corinne lay there rubbing her stomach.

“Lost some thing John…its ok they are right here”.

He looked into her eyesexpecting...something from her some sign of pain...the hurt that was burning a hole through him at his loss.

"John it is i who made you this way,i have been guiding you in this direction from the very first day we met.i have been waiting for this moment you were keen to proceed so i...encouraged you  it made it even more exciting,seeing the whillingness of a father to feed his sons to me was such a turn on. Do you remember listening to their screams as i swallowed them....you came before i had finished pushing them into my mouth,the look of pure lust at watching them being eaten was something to be cherished."

He screamed at her swearing ...threatening...his anger now unleashed.

She lay there her stomach now devoud of the innocence of man she rubbed it smoothing her soft skin smiling at him,soon he to would end his days inside.


She patted her stomach a satisfied grin on her face…he stood there taking in the scene before him his eyes empty devoid of emotion, his brain playing back the nights events to him over and over in every detail. He fell to his knees sobbing realising that he had helped to make this come to pass.

His sons now a part of her body lost to this world their young lives never to be lived... lost summers never to be enjoyed winter scenes of Christmas cheer never to be witnessed.He fell to his knees in dispair at the loss of his children. 


She sat up in bed.

“Its break fast time now John and I am hungry I think its best if you volunteer your services …mmm is that ok with you.”

He nodded his life no longer worth living, Corinne feasted upon his body as she had with his sons although the feeding on an innocent mind is much more fulfilling than that of a broken mans.


She packed her stuff as John struggled deep within his life soon to end a waste product soon to be expelled into her toilet,she rubbed her tummy.

"How does it feel John to be digested whilst alive your body able to appreciate the pain of dieing slowly inside me as did our two boys.You always admired my bum John you worshipped it,remember how you would lick my anus trying to force your tongue inside..well soon John it shall be you that is pushing against it only this time you shall be the other side trying to get out or should i say what's left after i have finished with you all. "

Corrine always selected her families wisely these were ideal for her no family to contact them and John being so busy with the boys had no social life. When they never returned from their holiday no one really noticed, Corrine took what she needed and disappeared just as she had arrived, another man and his sons soon to become one of her victims………..
The end.