[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story is told using 2nd a279;person perspective. In other words, the story is fromĀ your point of view. Genders and physical descriptors are left mostly ambiguous, allowing you to self insert/"fill in the blanks" with whatever suits your fancy.


You are small, having shrunk from a known virus a few years back. One day, your friend comes to you with a question, more of a favor really. They have a fantasy, a long desired sexual act that can only be done between a shrinkee and someone normal sized, and they'd like your help to make it a reality...

(cw: 2nd person, Ambiguous/reader, ambiguous genders, gentle, accidental entrapment, endo, mouthplay, object vore, cock content, non-fatal, sounding, cock-insertion / cock-vore)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3152 Read: 3611
Published: October 22 2023 Updated: October 22 2023
Story Notes:

This is a story I wrote a while back, but I dusted it off and "remastered" it to get it ready to upload everywhere. Bit of an experiment with second person and ambiguous genders, but its one of my faves.

1. Favor for a Friend - A Sexual Experiment by Sizetyme [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3152 words)