- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last one, I hope you like it ;D

Emma and Aaron spent as much time as they could searching or an answer. A cause for their strange situation. But it was close to useless…

Useless when it comes to the terms of finding an answer that was good enough to both. An explanation. Although… it must be said that none of them really spoke about their true feelings about this change.

Emma was thrilled, she was so tall! She felt so strong! She felt powerful! And Aaron, well, he also liked the fact that Emma was tall, however, he was more focused on the curves of hers other than the feeling of empowerment it gave her.

 

Both faked it as if they weren´t really thrilled about the way things are right now. However, they made sure to search, to prove the other that they actually wanted to find a solution, a way to reverse this. Both played it as if they were not in love with the way things were.

Sure, Aaron has lost more than just a few inches, but Emma doesn´t seem to mind. Plus, his member´s so big now! How did it happen? Well, Emma certainly hasn´t complaint about it. A big dick to satisfy the big girl.

Now, let´s talk about Emma. Well, she´s an amazon! Just the type of woman Aaron´s loves the most. Her statuesque body, her long legs, and her curves. He´s not sure if he babbles more at her juicy butt or finds himself dumbfounded by the sensuous bounce of her enormous breasts.

 

Even if they were living their dream, per se, they were not sincere with the other. Not actually honest about a reason they suspect is the answer to it.

And now, as they wake up, the lovely to-be couple, at least officially, has to check on the changes on them. But until then…

 

“Wow…” Aaron said, looking straight at Emma´s big, pretty eyes.

“What´s the matter?” She asked, still half asleep, but awake enough to notice the look on his face. There was something in his mind, that´s for sure.

“I just… your eyes, they look… gorgeous.” He started, looking deeply into her loving eyes. She looked so pretty, even freshly awake.

“Aww, come on, silly. You don´t need to compliment me just to get a morning kiss.” She said, appreciating his kind words.

“No, I… I mean it. Your eyes, when I look at them, I just… I´m speechless.” He might sound as if he wanted to appear as some sort of Romeo for her Juliette. Like a man who´s trying to compliment the lady just to give her a good impression. But it wasn´t like that. He truly got lost in her eyes this time.

 

They´ve been so busy looking for an answer, and looking at the changes on each other that they forgot to make a pause and really take a moment to look around. A moment to appreciate that person before them.

“Speechless? Well,” she made a pause, approached gently and kiss him in the lips softly, “Mmm, you seem to have a lot of speech in those cute lips of yours…” Both of them have been sharing a bed in their room for a while.

It should be hard for the 6´8” amazon to find enough room to share in that bed. But his 5´3” partner doesn´t seem to occupy much space. However, those were the last measurements they had, the question is, are they still the same?

 

The answer is… no.

“Fuck! I´m five-feet-tall? Am I seriously that short?” He asked, looking way up at the even taller amazon before him. Emma looked huge! And how couldn´t she? She was even taller than before!

“Hey, it´s not that bad.” She started.

“Pfft, easy for you to say, you´re seven-feet-tall!” He stated. Looking at her from head to toes, and making a slight, discrete pause on her breast area.

“So? Don´t you think I could complaint about being too tall?” She asked.

“Do you? I mean, you´re… imposing. I don´t think you can dislike it.” He said, leaving aside the fact that, with the current height difference, he got a bit harder down there.

“I could. Maybe. How do you know I don´t?”

“Emma, can we… can we be honest about this? I… there´s something I´ve been wanting to ask.” Aaron started, with a more serious tone, one of someone who wants to make a few things clear.

“What is it, Aaron?” The amazon asked.

“Do you… do you like being tall? Like… don´t you mind being… an amazon?” He asked. Now, he wanted to be sincere, but didn´t want to spill it all out in one go.

Aaron liked the way she was. She was so perfect! Same Emma, her same humor, same jokes, her same sweet way of being. However, all of this came in a much bigger, and curvaceous, package. But there was something that´s been bothering him. The fact that he asked for this.

 

Apparently, no one else but them knows about the changes. As far as everyone knows, he´s always been short and she´s always been tall. But he knows this wasn´t always this way. And so does she. Now, Aaron´s question is, does she like it?

He wants to know if this changes haven´t, in some way, hurt her. Or cause her any sort of pain. Not about the growth, but emotionally. How is it for her to be taller every time?

Aaron knows he made a wish; he wrote it down. Now, Emma was the amazon he has always dreamt of. She was so perfect before, but now, she´s truly the woman he has always dreamt about. At least the one he has always desired.

But the doubt remains, that thought that bothers him from time to time and that he can´t help. If this is truly a result of those words he wrote on that survey, then, is she ok with the changes he made? He has certainly changed her life, for real! Is she ok with that? And, most of all, should he confess he was the one who wished for this?

 

But even if that explains her growth, how about his shrinking? Well, we all know why that is. But he doesn´t…

 

Emma made a pause. Took a deep breath and looked at him. He seems to want an answer. A real answer. Not just any silly, goofy thing she can think of. And believe it, there were a ton of those thoughts going through her mind right now.

Things like: “Well, it´s a burden to find shoes now…”, or some more silly things like: “What worries me the most is when a person will come to me and ask me how´s the weather up here.” And other things as silly as those. But she couldn´t say that.

She knew he wanted an answer. A real one. She can see some concern in his eyes. She´s unsure why he´s so preoccupied, being taller is surely easier than being shorter. Well, at least that´s how she sees it. Although, five-feet-tall isn´t too far from her original 5´6” stature. At least it´s closer than the size she is right now.

“Do you really want to know?” She asked.

Aaron nodded. He truly needs to know if he didn´t ruin her life by making that silly, and maybe selfish wish. But who can blame him?

 

This was supposed to be some sort of thing that doesn´t come true. A wish, of the kind that doesn´t come true. Mere words that should´ve been written and then deleted. But the thing is, this wish came true. It worked, and now, he´s living his deepest fantasy, but the thing is, is Emma happy about it?

 

“Ok, I´ll be honest with you, Aaron. I… like being tall.” She replied, but this was an answer he wasn´t truly expecting.

“You… do?” He wanted to sound as neutral as possible. Not wanting to his true feelings. The arousal that he felt knowing she does like it, or the weight that´s being lifted off his shoulders as she continues.

“Yes. Look, I… I never really thought I needed such a… change. But, well, it seems that the change of height has come quite… nice to me. I wasn´t the tallest woman out there, you know it, I know it. And people knew it. But now, things are different. I am tall, very tall. And people…. They think I´ve always been this way. Everyone… but you.” She made a pause, and looked at him.

Her mind wanted to make out the pieces. Solve the puzzle. Why was he the only one who knew? Was it because she secretly wished for him to shrink? Well, that could be a possibility. But, what if it was more than a possibility? What if, who knows, what if he made the same wish? What if he found the same thing she did. Or, what if that thing found him?

What if the suspicious email they received was the cause? Could it be? And, is she willing to confess? Or, will he be willing to confess?

Things seem clear now, but the answer´s so silly. So strangely simple that it couldn´t truly be the answer. Or, could it? And, has it been before their eyes this whole time?

 

“Yeah. And… and you´re also the only one who seems to know I was… that I used to be taller.” He said.

“How about you?” Emma asked, now making the question.

“What about what?” He asked.

“Do you like… being short? I mean, I´m sure you must miss being taller but, do you mind it too much?” Emma also wanted to know if she didn´t ruin his life by turning him into a five-foot-man when he was a little over a foot taller than that.

“I… I don´t know. I mean, yes, I miss being tall but,” and so, he made a pause, looked at the amazon and, well, being shorter makes her look much taller. And that turns him on a bit too much so… maybe it isn´t that bad? “I think this height has some advantages…”

The conversation wasn´t going to where both really wanted. Lucky for them, there was something that would speed up the process a bit.

 

At the same time, their phones buzzed. Both had a new message. An email! An email coming from a very special place…

Both grabbed their phones and checked. And once they did, they found the same words written on a message. A message saying: “Thank you for sharing your deepest desires! Your wish has been fully granted! Hope you enjoy the results.”

Both read it, and both were concerned about the words. First of all, where does this come from? Who sent it? And, fully granted? What does that mean?

 

Well, it´s easy to tell what that means. It means that what they wished for has been completed. That the wish they made, even if it took a while, has been fully granted.

Just like downloading something, the bar has been fully charged. It took a while, but their wish has been completed. Aaron wished for a hot amazon, and Emma wished for a short king with a huge member. And, isn´t that what they got?

 

Emma and Aaron could see the worry in the other´s face.

“What´s the matter? What… what did you receive?” Emma asked.

Aaron thought about telling a little lie. But he knew it was better to tell the truth. To confess. Maybe she´ll understand.

“I… I got an email that says…” and so, things were finally out there.

 

She immediately told him she received the same email. The exact same words. Naturally, he asked her if she filled out this survey. If she wrote her deepest desires, made a wish. And, if that wish had been granted.

He knew his was. Each time he looked at the sensuous amazon before him he can confirm his wish was granted. And so, he also knew he must confess.

“Wait! You… you wished for me to grow into a giant lady?” Emma asked. A bit exalted.

“I… might have. Yes, I did. Are you… mad?” He was worried she might slap him, it would certainly hurt. But the thing is…

“No. In fact, I do like being tall. I just feel so… amazing! So ensured, strong, independent. As if I could do it all! You know what I mean, right?” So, she´s cool? “Plus, I… I have something to confess… I might have… wished for you to shrink? Just a little. Although, I didn´t wrote those same words. However, I did with for your… dick to grow larger. And, I´m pleased to tell, that part worked perfectly!” She´s so horny. But so is he.

 

So, it seems that the changes on them are the product of a wish they made. Each, on their own. Which was only a mystery for the other. But at least now they know the truth. And now that they know…

 

Emma noticed the arousal on his face. An arousal she thought was there because, well, she knows she´s hot. But knowing he´s got a thing for tall women, well…

They kissed. She silenced him with a kiss of her thick, sweet lips. And then, her long fingers made their way to his bulging member. Squeezing his hardening member with desire as their lips met in the most tender of kisses.

The truth set them free. Plus, now that they know what the other likes…

“I bet you like the size of this MASSIVE breasts.” Emma said, laying naked in bed. With her enormous rack at full display.

“Sure. And I bet you also like the size of my ENORMOUS member.” He replied.

“Well, I did wish for it so… bring it on! Big guy…”

 

They were so passionate. The seven-foot amazon, enjoying the way his cock fitted so tightly inside her pussy. He might not be tall, but he´s big where it counts. And Aaron, well, he´s got a whole amazon for him right now so… he can´t complaint.

 

Now, the answer was there. The answer they´ve been looking for had finally arrived. Sort of on it´s own. The only worry they had was what would the other think once they found out they were the ones to blame for what was happening to them, but they didn´t seem to mind too much.

Emma doesn´t seem to dislike being a mighty amazon, and Aaron´s cool with being short.

 

But there was still a question, who did this? Who has the ability of doing this kind of magic? Who´s got this kind of powers? And mostly, why them?

Could it have been all in the name of love? To join them? To give the first step for them and get them closer to becoming a couple?

Well… they would rather think of it in that way.

 

Even if they did find the one, or ones, or… whatever did this. What are the chances they can force their way back to reality?

Could they actually bring things back to normal? Could they? Well, there´s a better question, do they want things to go back to normal?

 

“Would you mind it if… if this was permanent?” Emma asked. Laying in bed, with Aaron laying comfortably over her naked chest. Using her breast as pillows.

“Mind? I HOPE this is forever.” And then, he fondled with her boobs a little.

“Hey, s-stop, hehe. For real, and be honest, ok? You really wouldn´t mind if we stayed like this?” She wanted him to be sincere.

“Emma, I don´t care. In fact, if you ask me, I´d say things are better this way.” He stated.

“So you don´t mind having a tall girlfriend? You don´t mind people staring at us?” She didn´t want him to say it was all alright and then regret it.

“Listen, I honestly don´t care what others think. All I care about is you… Emma, I´m not sure if this is the right place, or the right moment but… do you think we could… make this official?”

“Official?” What does he mean?

“I… would you… would you like to be my… my tall girlfriend?” It took a lot of courage, but this was sort of the perfect moment, now that they were being sincere, why not giving the next step?

“Aww, Aaron. Yes! I will be your tall girlfriend.” Things were so perfect now!

 

They were perfect for each other. After all, they were exactly what the other wished for. Maybe this wasn’t something they planned, but things did come out pretty well.

They were unsure if they could give the first step. But after all they´ve been through, it became much easier.

They were sincere, allowed their emotions to come out, and once they spoke about their true feelings with the other, they heard some sweet words back.

This might´ve been an unexpected change, at first, but it seems that the changes came with a sweet reward.

 

Now, Aaron and Emma are a couple. Now, both are officially out together. What are their plans for the future? Well, get a job, but, instead of finding an apartment as singles, they will look for one as a couple!

Instead of being worried if they wasted their time, their chances with the other. They can be sure they gave the right step, and that now, their love will grow, as a product of more than just lust.

Maybe the size changes had something to do with the fact that they decided to speak up, but love, the true love has always been there. And now, now they will live their lives together. Together as a couple.

 

The End…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!