- Text Size +

Emma was an amazon. She stood so tall, and she knew it; and she liked it! She used to be a 5´6” lady, not so short, but not so tall either. However, she did know there´s some benefits about standing taller. Still, she wished for a shorter man. A short king.

Why? She´s not completely sure. Does she want to be dominant? Not that much. Does she want a man who obeys her? Well, not so strictly. However, having a man who looks at you as a queen. As a tall, sensuous goddess. That feeling, that she likes.

 

They woke up, knowing there was something off with their heights, but they didn´t find out who lost or won inches.

Within a moment, due to the arousal on both. Emma and Aaron took things back to bed. But not to sleep…

 

Emma was all over Aaron, kissing him deeply, passionately. Driven by lust, desire. Passion! To know he was hard and that she had the power to make him even harder. She loved that.

By now, it is obvious Aaron likes tall women. Else, he wouldn´t dare get to bed with a woman her size. He´s about her chin level! If not a bit lower. Who´d try to seduce a woman who´s a full head taller? Well, certainly a man who likes taller women. And now, she knows that.

Well, at least she believes that. She can´t confirm it yet, but by the way he looks at her. How he stares at her body, how he likes it that she´s growing. She can tell that arouses him. Now, does he enjoy seeing her grow? Or, does he like the fact that her boobs are growing?

Her body is expanding, in all of the right places. Longer, fuller legs. Wider hips, a bigger butt. And, the most important part, breasts bigger than melons! Yet to be as big as water-melons, but who knows, maybe it´ll happen soon.

Emma´s not sure if he leers at her for the sensuous expansion of her body, or if he likes to see her growing. What she knows for sure is, he´s hard. But not just that, there´s something about his member…

 

“Wow! Does… ehem, is it… bigger?” She said as she pulled down Aaron´s pants. Letting his erection at full display.

Aaron´s not tall anymore, in fact, he´s looking so short compared to her. But there´s other thing that´s changing, his member.

Aaron didn´t say a word, but he could tell his member was huge! Longer, thicker. Monstruous! He wasn´t sure just how big it was, due to the shrinking, it was hard to tell, but it´s definitely bigger. Much bigger than its original size.

 

Emma´s heart beat faster. His member was enormous! Thicker, and bigger! She wasn´t sure how, or why. All she knows is, she wants it inside of her!

She spread her legs apart and located her awaiting pussy right over his throbbing member. Then, she guided it with her fingers. Slowly pushing her hips lower as he inserted his member on hers. The pleasure both felt was exuberating.

Aaron was delighted by the warmth coming out of her pussy, and the thickness of her thighs as they surrounded him. And Emma was so aroused by the tight feeling of his member getting inside of her. It was so big, so thick. She can´t say it´s an easy fit. But it´s worth it. She´s already moaning, and it´s still not completely in!

 

She´s suspicious on one thing. Didn´t she wish for him to have a bigger member? As she moans with deep pleasure, she wonders, wasn´t this kind of… her wish?

She wrote it down on that strange survey. If it can be called that way. She wrote it, and now, it´s happening! Aaron´s member is so huge now, even for a woman her size. And she´s not even sure just how big she is.

To think that a guy, who´s a full head shorter, has a member able to satisfy a statuesque woman like her. That´s so sexy! It´s like a bonus. A prize. Or maybe, one of her desires?

 

These two completely ignored the real reasons for their height changes. Or the changes on their sizes. However, they wouldn´t dare waste their sizes.

 

Aaron couldn´t believe just how lucky he was. As both laid in bed, completely spent after a full hour of sex. He was over the moon. How could an amazon like her be so much into him? HOW?!

He loves taller women. And thicker, and busty. Emma´s just his type of woman! The question is, why is she so lusty with him? What does she see on him? Well, maybe it´s the size of his member. But there´s one thing, why is it so big?

Even if his member was the only part of his body that hasn´t shrunk, it´s much bigger than it originally was! He´s not sure what´s happening with their sizes, but as long as Emma doesn´t complaint, he won´t complaint…

 

“Wow, 5´4”? You´re 5´4”.” Emma said, finally measuring him after such a “busy” morning.

“The fuck? Did you just say…?” So, he shrank?

“Yeah, it seems you… you´re the one who shrank. Even if we chose to believe I grew… but let´s check…” Those were shocking news.

So, it seems, Aaron´s the one who´s size has been affected this time. He´s lost inches again, several inches. But making some further checks, Emma´s also grown a bit. An inch, driving her up to 6´4”. Which…

 

“So, it seems, I´m a full foot taller? Wow, how about that? Hehe.” Emma commented.

Aaron´s excited by her words. He can´t deny that. Now, Emma´s a queen who stands a whole foot taller than him. All twelve inches. Still, there´s some concern. Why is he shrinking? Why is he losing height? Why?

 

Now, things are starting to be obvious, but, are they? Both are aware they made a wish. That they wrote something down. Even if they wouldn´t call it a wish as it is, they did write their desires, what they wished for on their couple.

His thoughts were focused on that woman he liked, Emma. And her mind was set on Aaron. The desire of both to become a couple, although, it wasn´t such a thing. What they wanted was for the other to feel the same way each did. And the truth is, they had.

They already had a crush on the other, which none ever expected. Even if everyone else already knew it. But for them, this was so sudden, and so lovely.

Now, both knew exactly how the other feels. What kind of feelings they have. What they truly desire, for them to become a couple. But there´s a few more things than just their acceptance.

 

Aaron´s shrinking, however, his member´s growing. And Emma´s growing, all over. Taller, thicker, sexier. She´s changing to meet his desires, and he´s changing to meet hers. They do know why the other´s changing, but they haven´t figured out why they are.

But it won´t take long before they do.

 

Maybe it would´ve made things easier for their sizes to keep changing until they found out what was happening. But without any knowledge on how, there´s no chance they will tell when it will stop.

But there were a few things they knew already. Things they could see as their sizes changed.

For starters, it seems that the only people who can tell about their height changes are each other. What kind of connection could they have for things to be this way? As far as everyone knows, she´s always been very tall, and he´s always been short. Could it be that they are roommates? Was there something hidden on their dorm room?

The answer´s no. But it was a fair guess. They checked all over their room. Looking for voodoo, witch craft. Anything strange, but they didn´t found a thing. Other than lost socks.

 

Another thing they noticed was something about their changes. It seems that, they take turns. Emma´s last spurt was of an inch, and his was of about three, or four. And the first time they changed, he lost only two inches, while she grew about seven.

Emma had written it all down, and based on that, she predicted that she´ll be the one with the “big spurt” the next time. Which aroused Aaron. However, he was concerned. If that was right, it means that, after her spurt, comes his.

Aaron doesn´t want to shrink any further. He had already lost eight inches!!! But there´s no way they can stop it. They don´t know what´s actually going on…

 

But there´s always some light at the end of the tunnel. Aaron was starting to feel anxious. He even thought that sleeping was what was causing the changes, but that was wrong.

Emma dissuaded him from that before he started avoiding sleep.

The sweet, gentle amazon´s words were all he needed. The look of her angelical face, the sound of her sweet words, it all helped Aaron escape the frustration that was growing in him.

 

Aaron chose not to worry. As long as he had Emma. As long as the sweet amazon was still by his side. He´ll get over this.

Besides, there´s one thing he should be looking forward to. If she was right about her guess. Is she really the one who´s going to have a spurt? Is she actually going to become an even taller amazon?

How much taller will she get? How will her body change? How big will her boobs be? How sexy will she get?

He can´t deny he was looking forward to it. Forward to meet this taller, sexier Emma. He wasn´t sure how to tell her he liked taller women. But she must know, right? By now, it should be obvious he does. Else, he wouldn´t be gawking at her luscious, longer body. Right?

 

Everyone on campus, who saw them, felt they were a couple. Emma started grabbing his hand as they walked. Blushing a little as she did. Aaron felt butterflies all over his stomach as the towering lady did so. That was so tender…

Those who knew them were glad they had finally given the first step. That they had decided to speak up and be sincere with the other. As it´s been said, everyone knows they had feelings for the other.

 

The best part, at least for Aaron. Was getting back to their dorm room at night. To share the bed. To be held in the embrace of this amazon woman. Her long arms, wrapped around him. Her larger body behind him. The feeling of her big, soft boobs on his back as she held him. It felt good.

They shared some thoughts while laying that way. Ideas on why they were changing. They hadn´t stop doing their research, and even if they didn´t found anything clear, they were surely having some ideas.

Voodoo, magic, witch craft. Those were the out-of-the-book explanations. But it was hard to guess who could be doing this to them.

Why them? Who do they know that could be doing this to them? They were just random college student on their last year. Seniors. A regular pair of 22-year-olds. Nothing that should drag someone to do this to them.

 

They shared some ideas. Including things like radiation, chemicals and some other stuff. Even the fact that a meteor could´ve crashed and changed them, but if things had been that way, wouldn´t everyone on campus be suffering from the same?

They fell asleep. Clueless, but there was something else, something coming. The next morning…

 

“Whoa! I feel… taller.” Said Emma, standing a lot taller than before.

Aaron looked at her in amazement, and he also took a moment to look at her enormous breasts. They have been getting so big over the last few days. So massive, so heavy-looking. Simply, delightful.

Aaron didn´t feel much of a change on himself. But anyone who stands next to Emma, they will certainly feel tiny.

 

She went straight for the measuring tape they bought. And soon, she realized, she was 6´8”. Emma grew another four inches. That was a lot! In just one night? Four whole inches?

But she wasn´t just taller. She felt thicker too. The sight of her legs by the mirror. So much longer, so much fleshier. So shapely. Her hips seemed wider too, carrying a much rounder butt. And her boobs, they were getting beyond huge! She knew very well Aaron´s eyes couldn´t help but to fall on them.

She couldn´t blame him, she can´t stop looking at them either. How was it possible? Was there a chance they fell into a different reality every time they fell asleep? Transported into a different point on space and time?

 

Aaron was also curious on his height. And when she, the tall beauty, measured him. With her boobs so close to his face, they soon noticed he stood at 5´3”. He lost another inch. Emma´s guess was right, they seem to take turns. Now, he´s the next one to suffer from a larger spurt. Just how bad will it be?

 

“You know that this means?” She asked.

“No. What?” he was concerned, worried about what she might say.

“This makes me… almost a foot-and-a-half taller than you!” She said, a bit excited.

Aaron just nodded. Looking way up at this towering woman. Looking at her from head to toes. Scanning every inch of her larger, and more voluptuous, body. Aroused, excited, slightly intimidated.

Emma was such a beauty. A woman he dreamt about. She seemed to come out of his wildest dreams. He wasn´t sure what to say, how to act. Not even where to look.

 

He knows she´s caught him staring at her, but she hasn´t complaint. Does that mean she allows it? Or, does it mean… she likes it? Does Emma like the attention or… does she like HIS attention?

It cannot be denied. It couldn´t he hidden anymore. They had feelings for each other, and that´s no lie. Their feelings are true, their love, their love might grow. Just like her.

Aaron´s unsure if he should say it, but he´s so full of joy as he looks at her lovely face. So delighted by her smile. Elated by the attention the amazon gives him.

 

“Emma… I think… I love you.” He declared. Lost in the moment. Maybe he just blew things up, perhaps, she´s not feeling the same way. But he doesn´t care, at the moment, he doesn´t truly care. Right now, the only thing he wants to do is, show her his true feelings. His true emotions.

Just like the other night. Right before all of this happened. The only thing he wants to do is be sincere. To be sincere with the woman he loves. Before, he felt a crush on her, but the changes on her.

Ever since Emma´s slowly becoming a taller, and sexier amazon, he can tell, for certain, that she´s the woman he´s dreamt about. Now, how does she feel about it?

 

“Aww, how sweet…” She said as she bent over, putting both arms over his shoulders. The amazon bent to look at him, to lower herself right at his level, and then, she kissed him, tenderly. “I love you too…” She added, right before they made out.

Aaron´s heart skipped a beat. He was full of joy. Emma, the new Emma, the amazon, she still loves him? Even when she could clearly do better? Even when a beauty like her could have any men she wanted?

Does he feel lucky? The luckiest. There´s no words that can describe how he feels right now. However, a kiss might express just how thankful he is.

 

For a moment, a moment that seemed to last forever. A loop in time. They were in a lone corner in space. Alone, with no soul around. No one, but them.

All they could perceive was the other. All they could feel was the warmth of the other´s body. All they could listen was the sound of their lips, kissing. While their hands ran through the other´s body. As their eyes were closed, and their senses fully open.

Fully open, but only to perceive that other person they were kissing. That lover they were embracing. That person they could touch, feel, and love.

 

They were sure, certain, their feelings haven´t change. That the changed on their bodies, the changes on their sizes, it had nothing to do with the way they originally felt. The love they feel for the other, the passion that exists on them right now, that´s not only because of what happened. It has always been there.

 

Both lovers still need to find out what´s going on. And, is the end near? For how long will this keep going? Emma won´t grow until she´s a fifty-foot-tall woman, right? And Aaron won´t shrink into nothing. He shouldn´t.

Maybe it was about time they say what hasn´t been said. To confess that the other´s changing into their deepest desires. They can´t be sure that´s the actual reason for their changes but, is there anything else? Any other explanation?

They must go through every single detail. There´s a possibility in every single thing. Besides, what happened to them, the message they received, that was by far strange.

Could that be the actual reason? They should speak up, maybe they will find more than they are actually looking for. Perhaps, that could be the answer they have been looking for all along. An answer they totally ignored.

Chapter End Notes:

The last chapter is already up at my patreon. I´ll share it here soon. But in case you´d like an earlier access, or to check out some other stories, here´s a link to my patreon ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234