- Text Size +

Aaron can´t deny one thing, as he´s standing, looking slightly up at Emma, he´s delighted.

Emma was amazing! She was great! Pretty, smart, kind, she was spectacular. But now that she´s taller, well, that makes her the woman of his dreams!

That´s, of course, based on his taste in women. He likes taller women. However, she´s not the woman of his dreams, yet…

 

“So… is our bet still on?” She said, partially making a joke.

“Bet?” How silly, he forgot again. The bet she´s talking about is the fake bet they had, the reason why they went and met the nurse to check on their heights. Supposedly, since she won, he´s supposed to buy her lunch.

 

“Ooh, that “bet”.” He said. Making quotation marks in the air.

“Haha, yeah, that one… I can´t lie, this… bigger body of mine, it´s a little hungry…” her words, bigger body, it sent quivers up his spine.

“Wanna… eat something? I mean… I owe you lunch, right?” He pretended the bet was real.

 

At the cafeteria, well, there´s not the most sophisticated, most gourmet, prime foods there are. Or the most expensive ingredients. However, it should do.

The food wasn´t bad by any means, it´s just not so… romantic.

 

Aaron took a decision, he left aside all of his concerns. So what if he lost two inches, it´s not that much of a deal. However, now that he´s walking next to Emma, who´s actually his former height, he wonders…

“Was I… did I look that way?” He never considered himself as a tall guy, or outstanding. But for Emma to be 6´1”, well, she´s tall for a woman.

Aaron´s aware that the average man´s taller than the average woman, but he never really liked things so much. Now, for Emma to be that much taller, she´s WAY above the average woman. And, to him, that´s elating.

Now, there´s something new in his mind, a different thought that´s always been there. As he looks at Emma from behind, looking up at her larger and sensuous form. Ogling her curves a little, but not as far as gawking at her. Simply peeking at her curves, how her larger derriere sways from side to side, sensuously.

Sure, the size changes are concerning. They should definitely look for a cause. Still, why should he worry? It´s not as if he´s done something wrong. No chemicals, no lightning, no radiation, he wasn´t exposed to any sci-fi hazard that could result on such a thing. And, to be honest, Emma´s quite hot at that size…

 

Soon, they were both back at the table. Emma was so hungry that she picked something larger than usual. Just like Aaron, she picked a burger, with fries, and a drink. Which is what he usually grabs on a “special” occasion.

In this case, the occasion was way more special than a mere Friday; when he usually treats himself with a burger. They both dug into their meals. It was the same old burger, however Emma didn´t see it that way.

To Aaron, it was regular, but to her, it was… smaller.

 

This wasn´t the first time having a burger. In fact, it was about the third time. And so far, she´s never been able to finish the whole thing. In the past, she needed both hands to hold it, but now, her feminine, yet larger, fingers allow her to hold it with a single hand!

And her bites are a bit larger than they used to. Besides, as a big lady, she needs more calories than she used to. It´s not that she´s fat, but she´s taller, and, even if she´s got a sexy hourglass figure, she´s still heavier.

Overall, Emma´s bigger, which means, she shouldn´t have any problem eating the whole burger.

 

“My… wow, I… I finished the whole thing…” She said, amazed by the fact that, even if full, there was no food on her tray.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah. It was good, wasn´t it?”

“Yeah, it was… tasty.” Now that she´s not fighting to fit more of the burger in her, she comes to realize that, the last bite, it´s quite delicious.

“It was the least I could do,” Aaron said, and as he winked, he added, “you won, right?” She laughed a little at the made-up bet they had.

Quite a weird way to ask a nurse to get your measures, but that´s not important. It´s already in the past. But, now that Emma´s had her lunch, it´s time to think a little.

Didn´t a creeping voice said this wasn´t over? What wasn´t over?

 

When they were done, they got up and headed to the library. There should be some information there. Of course, there´s the internet, but they could find anything online, and it doesn´t necessarily mean it´s true. It could be something out of a comic, sci-fi, fake, or anything. A book´s better, a trusted source.

As they walked out of the cafeteria, Aaron couldn´t stop admiring her new size. It was the same old Emma, but taller! And not just that, she had some curves now. The curves of a bigger woman. Bigger breasts, a rounder butt. He didn´t want to stare too much, but he still managed to peek at her every now and then.

“My, she´s tall…” He wasn´t used to her size, yet. Looking up to her, it was kind of arousing.

He was too lost on her size, too entranced by her larger, sexier form that he missed one thing. Wasn´t he craning his neck a little more? Slightly but, from behind, she doesn´t seem just two-inches taller anymore…

 

Emma hadn´t forget about that voice. Like a whisper, was it only her? Or was it something else? It was strange, kind of terrifying. But what could she do? It didn´t seem to come from someone. Not a gossip she over-heard, it was as if someone had actually spoken to her. But who?

She knows she can´t let this bother her, they got work to do…

 

“Ok, you go that way, and I´ll go this way.” Emma said, dividing the library in half. Still, the place was huge, can they two check the whole library in just one evening?

“What? I thought we were… sticking together…” He almost blushed as he said it.

“Huh? Well, if we do, it´ll take us much more time to find an answer. Don´t you think?”

“Maybe… but, what should I look for?” It´s a shame, but he´ll have to leave her for a while.

“Well… anything should do. But make sure to search for something helpful. No comics or novels. Try to look for… books about strange events. Maybe some legends. Stuff like that.” And so, they went on their separate ways.

She can´t deny it feels kind of nice to be like the leader. And him, well, it´s a shame he can´t check her out more. But, in the end, don’t they share a dorm room? He´ll be able to see her much more later tonight…

 

 

It´s needless to say that there wasn´t an easy way they could search for a book that, well, had information about size-change. They, each, made sure to check on different areas that were close to what they needed.

Such as biology, genetics. To learn more about the human body. But Aaron wasn´t good when it comes to scanning the pages, much less when there´s a tall hottie in his mind.

He tired to focus, but all he could think of was Emma. The tall, curvaceous Emma. All he could think of was her new size. Her larger body. He got lucky last night, but today, will he have the same luck?

Now, she´s literally his dream girl! Tall, sexy. With some curves, with big boobs, and a juicy butt. He can´t deny it, just thinking about her makes blood run straight to his member. But he´s at the library, so it would be kind of awkward to walk around with a boner…

 

Emma tried checking for information as well. Maybe the answer wasn´t on books that were the “standard”, perhaps, there was something more; something… magical…

She went on and searched for a legend, or maybe a ritual that could be found on the history of some ancient civilization. However, other than weather rituals, ceremonies for the new season and much other traditional stuff, she wasn´t so lucky.

 

Still, both realized one thing or two. And not speaking of a cause, but about the results.

To Emma, everything was closer to her reach. It was fun to reach for a higher shelf for a chance. Not stepping on a chair, or asking for help, she could get what she wanted on her own. She felt so independent, no need for someone taller, now, she´s the taller person!

And to Aaron, well…

When he stretched to grab a book on a shelf he used to reach, he couldn´t help but to wonder, “How can two inches be this much of a difference?” 5´11” or 6´1”, there shouldn´t be much of a difference, right?

Well, usually, there is. Imagine, if you were barely capable of reaching, then two inches shorter, you´re not capable. However, he´s right, with two inches less, he should still be able to reach for that book he´s trying to grab, however, is he still 5´11”?

 

“Ugh… where´s the ladder?” He gave up, and he didn´t want to risk jumping and pulling the book. It seemed old, either he rips off the cover or… maybe he brings more than just that book down. However, he shouldn´t need a ladder, because…

“Let me help you…” Came a female voice from behind. Aaron forgot how it felt to have someone taller help you reach, but now, well, he can tell who´s the woman behind him.

 

Emma gave up, they had been at the library for more than an hour. Close to two hours. Maybe they could discuss about what they have found so far, so, she went on and looked for Aaron.

Seeing him struggle to reach, she found it kind of funny. But he´s never teased her about being short, so she wasn´t going to be mean. But she may tease a bit while she´s helping.

“This is the one, right?” She said, her voice, deeper, sensuous. All Aaron could do was to look up and the book and say, “yes…” as he felt Emma´s presence behind him.

She casted a shadow over him. Her arm, stretching further than his, her hand, reaching higher. But that was what he could see. Aaron felt her from behind. Close, so very close to him. He could feel her light breathing over the top of his head, her large form, looming behind him. So close he could even feel her breasts!

Those big, sexy, round breasts right up his back. She gave a bit of a step forward and then, they gently pushed him in the back. The feeling, firm, yet soft. Big breasts, on his upper back, above his shoulders. Was she on her tip-toes? He didn´t remember her boobs being so… high…

 

“Here it is…” Emma said, pulling the thick book off the shelf. And, while she did, she was uncertain, was Aaron… different? Was he… shorter?

Maybe she wasn´t used to his new height. This is her first day being the tall one. Still, She feels much taller than just two inches. As she pulled the book, she made a pause and looked straight at him. He did the same, he turned and looked at her. And he was stunned!

 

Was there something wrong? Well, of course! Although, he wouldn´t define it as wrong. Perhaps, a more correct term could be… different. Was there something different on her? Surely. And what was it?

For starters, when he turned and looked straight at her, his eyes were no longer at her nose level. Now, Aaron´s looking straight at her chin! What? Her chin? Now, instead of just rising his look a bit, he´s craning his neck.

Looking higher to meet the gaze of this taller Emma. For a second, he was hoping he made a mistake and that this was another woman with a similar voice. But this was Emma!

She had no idea if he seemed shorter from behind, maybe she missed it. But she didn´t. Something happened, and now, the gap between them, it´s bigger!

 

“Emma… you grew again!” He said, giving a step back and checking her up. For sure, he was a bit lost on this “inspection”, but he wasn´t wrong.

Her clothes seemed tighter. Her hips seemed slightly wider, with the fabric tightly wrapped around her fleshy body. Her thighs were thicker, her legs seemed longer. And her boobs, no wonder why they felt so big, they were bigger! A cup-size? Two maybe? He´s got no idea, but those boobs are certainly stretching her top!

“I? Oh no, it´s you who shrank!” She replied, looking down at him. And surely, this was more than just two inches.

Aaron´s clothes seemed slightly baggier, a bit looser on the shoulders. And to think that shirt used to fit so nicely. Now, it seems as if it was purposely oversized. But the truth is, it´s not. Or maybe it is.

 

Let´s remember, their clothes changed together with them. Aaron lost two inches, so there was no problem on his previous size, it was a tat bigger, but it still fit. However, Emma´s clothes were much larger. Her whole wardrobe had larger sizes for the larger, taller woman she became.

And now, well, the size is still the same, but her fit, well… she´s filling up those clothes with a larger, thicker, and fleshier body. A narrow waist, but wider, fleshier hips. Carrying a plump, firm butt. And her boobs, he was fighting not to gawk at them. They were huge!

 

“No way, you grew!” He complaint. Still, he felt so turned on by her new size. How tall was she now? 6´5”? That´s TALL!

“I didn´t! Just look at you, can´t you feel your clothes are baggy?” Did he lose four inches? She wondered.

“Mine? Look at yours! They are, ehm… tighter.” There´s so much more he wanted to point out, but he´ll leave it as “tighter”.

The truth is, both are wrong, and also right. Sure, there´s been a size-change, but not just in one of them. Both were so focused on their research that they ignored the slight changes on their bodies.

Aaron´s shorter, and Emma´s taller. Yes. Both are right on that. But their guess, that´s wrong.

 

Emma´s grown again, a whole two-inches. Bringing her up to a sensuous 6’3” woman. And her curves had enlarged too. And Aaron, he´s down, the same, two inches. Bringing him down to a 5´9” guy. And surely, there´s been a slight augmentation on his friend down there…

They have no idea, but they are changing, getting closer and closer to match the other´s desire. Emma´s still growing; and he´s still shrinking, but not everywhere…

 

“Ok, listen, we´ll figure it out later, and maybe we need to get a measuring tape… but first, did you find anything?” She asked.

“Well… no. What about you?” He replied.

“I wasn´t lucky either.” Wasn´t she? 6´3”, she´s all the way up to 6´3”!

Emma´s outstanding, sexier, bigger. To him, she´s imposing, and that, believe it or not, is turning him on.

He didn´t find anything, that´s for sure, but if he did, maybe he´ll have forgotten. Emma´s mere sight, her looks, her sensuality, that´s enough to get him all confused. To forget about what he´s thinking and just focus on her luscious body.

A tall amazon? Yes please! That´s his type of girl. A woman who´s bigger, a woman with some flesh on her bones. A woman that towers above him. Why? He´s not sure, but whenever he spots a woman like Emma, he´s simply out of his mind.

Right now, he´s struggling, much more than before, not to stare at her. He wants to leer at her. Check her out.

 

Her longer, thicker legs, her bigger butt, and those boobs. If he was passionate last night, she should allow him to show her what he´ll do tonight!

Maybe he´ll have some time later, time to make his proposal. But he can already picture himself, caressing her. Standing on his tip-toes to kiss her juicy lips. Touching her thicker body, feeling her expansive body.

To run his hands over those wider hips. To be a bit naughty and squeeze that ass, to fondle with her bigger breasts.

Aaron´s desperate to be back at their room. And, maybe Emma feels that way…

 

Of course, she´s not the one struggling not to get an erection right now, that´s him. However, to have him look at her from down below. That´s turning her on. She´s not blushing, or feeling hotter, but she´s certainly teased, a bit aroused by this.

It makes her feel even bigger! She´s still not sure if she´s the one who grew, although, her top does feel tighter…

She feels more powerful, more dominant. She wonders, part of her mind´s set on this idea, if she was to seduce him, will he follow? If she wanted to have sex, will he complaint? Or, will he comply?

She can´t deny one thing, she´d love to see how it is to have sex as the bigger one. To be the amazon in the room!

How it is to be the stronger one, the taller one in bed. The one who´s followed, the one who takes the lead.

If he allows her, she´ll give him all the pleasure he wants, but it will be under her terms…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234