- Text Size +

The recently wake-up pair were looking at each other. Naked, sure, but that was not their main issue.

“Aaron, why are you so short?!” Screamed Emma, not too loud, but she was alarmed.

“Me? Short? You´re the one who´s tall!” He claimed.

 

Something had happened. Now, for some reason, Emma stands taller than Aaron! But, is she the one who grew taller? Because, from her point of view, he´s the one who shrank a bit, what exactly happened?

Well, there´s a simple answer, both things happened. Emma´s now a 6´1” lady, meanwhile, Aaron stands as a 5´11” guy. She´s two inches taller than him, although they are uncertain about what really happened.

 

From the perspective of the other, the person before them changed. Their height is different. To Emma, Aaron´s now a 5´4” guy, which she wouldn´t mind. And from Aaron´s point of view, Emma´s a 6´3” amazon, but he wouldn´t mind if she was bigger.

There´s more to it than just height, their bodies have changed as well. Emma´s body has enlarged, expanded in nowhere but all the right places. Wider hips, fuller thighs, a bigger butt.

Her boobs are no exception to the growth, they filled out quite nicely, going all the way up to E-cups. Her shoulders have also widened, and her hands and feet have enlarged too, all to accommodate to her new height.

She´s not so average anymore…

 

Aaron´s changes are not so striking as Emma´s. Looking around, he can tell things are practically the same. He, even if unaware yet, only went down by two inches, which is not much of a difference when comparing to the size of things, but compared to a person, in this case Emma, there´s quite a difference.

However, there´s something that has grown in him, hanging down below, a bit larger too…

 

“Me? There´s no…” Emma said, sure enough he was the one who shrank. After all, she knows she wanted him to get shorter, however… there´s something off.

Looking around, she can tell things are not right, things around her do look kind of… smaller. Her head stands above, she can see that things are a bit lower than normal. And why wouldn´t she? She grew a total of seven inches. She´s quite a tall lady now.

“Hmmm…” she said, now touching her body, her hips feel kind of fleshier, and her boobs, have they weighed that much before? Maybe he´s right, but how? Why? How come she grew?

 

“There´s no way… how… people don´t just grow overnight, right?” She asked, her breasts bouncing a little as she moves.

“Well, I don´t know… maybe it´s a late growth spurt?” He asked, looking at her, but trying not to get an erection by lurking at her sensuous figure.

“Why don´t we… I know! Let´s get dressed, if I´m truly taller, my clothes shouldn´t fit, right?” So clever.

“I think so…” He said, wanting to complaint, looking at her was so nice.

 

Moments later, thinking that this would help, they got dressed, only to notice that… their clothes fit perfectly fine.

“I… I don´t think these are smaller…” She said, her jeans were tight, sure, but not tight enough.

If Emma had actually grown, then her jeans shouldn´t be able to fit over those wider hips. Or even make it past her thicker thighs. Now, the way they are, sure they are tight, but only tight enough to wrap her curves sensuously.

Aaron didn’t struggle, his clothes were practically the same size, still… there was a little something…

 

Emma was a bit clever than Aaron, or maybe he was too fixed on leering at her while she got dressed. However things are, she´s the one taking the lead.

“Let´s check on the tag…” The tags on the clothes, maybe she grabbed a pair of his jeans, who knows. But as she looks at it, this only confirms one thing, and it leads to another doubt…

 

“What the?” The tag was wrong, this was not her size, these jeans were definitely bigger, and the bra, it was a pair of E-cups, she´s not an E! Her blouse was also bigger, but how?

Emma took a look at the rest of her clothes, only to find the same answer, all things there are her size, sure, but her actual size! Everything she owns is there, not a single piece is out of place, everything folded just the way she folds it; stored just the way she stores it. But… things are off.

All of her clothes are, well, her clothes, but the size, it´s like… as if she had bought them that big!

“Aaron, check on your clothes.” Emma said as she kept going through her stuff. What was supposed to be a, let´s say, small size, was not a medium.

“My clothes? What´s with them?” Was there a stain somewhere? What was she looking for?

“The tags, check on the tags, I think something´s wrong.” He pulled his shirt off and checked on it.

“It´s still a medium. Emma, is everything ok?” No, it´s not.

 

“Ok, let me get this straight. Your clothes are bigger?” He asked.

“Yes. All of my clothes are bigger, they surely are bigger in order to fit my… current size.” Now she knows she´s taller, there´s no doubt things look smaller to her, but she´s not sure Aaron´s the same.

“Well, how´s that possible?” Maybe because he wished for her to get bigger, but, it worked? How come? Right now, he´s got a poker face, a bit concerned, but he can´t reveal the joy it gives him to see a taller, and curvier Emma.

“I don´t know. But something´s wrong. I mean, are you sure you don´t feel different? I could swear that shirt was a bit tighter on you.” She added.

“Maybe I´ve lost weight…” He said. But there´s only one way to be sure.

 

“The nursery?” He asked.

“Yes, we need to go to the nursery and check our heights.” They could measure themselves over there, there´s a machine for that.

“I don´t know, I feel normal. I think it´s only you the one who… grew.” It sent quivers down his spine to say that. Imagine, waking up next to a sexy amazon. A woman who´s taller than the night before, with bigger boobs, a rounder butt. He´s elated. But she´s not.

Sure, she likes being taller, but she didn´t exactly wished for it, there´s something wrong…

 

As they walked, they realized things were not quite the same. Emma was certain everyone looked shorter. She grew, there´s no denial on that, but Aaron, he couldn´t put a finger on it, but, what if she was right? Some stuff looks… different.

Maybe this is because he hasn´t pay attention to things, perhaps, he´s never focused enough on the distribution, or the actual height of things around him, but, as he makes his way, he wonders, was that so tall?

He lost two inches, that can be a noticeable difference…

 

“Hello, may I help you?” Came the voice of the sweet nurse of campus. Nurse Becky. A woman on her mid-fifties, a woman who stood at 5´7”.

“Yeah, we were wondering if we could, uhm… measure ourselves?” Emma said.

“Measure? What do you mean dear?” Said the nurse.

“I… I´d like to know how tall I am. And, uhm… my boy… friend! My friend here wants to know how tall he is too. It´s… we don´t have a measuring tape and…” Why was it so hard to explain? Besides, why did she ask? Shouldn´t the nurse just say yes?

It would´ve been less awkward to go to the mall and use one of those machines that check your height and weight for a dollar.

“Oh, I see…” Said the nurse, making a pause and looking at Aaron, she immediately noticed the height difference on them. And Emma´s blushing too, but she was not going to make any comments on that. “Your friend here can´t accept he´s got a female friend who´s taller? Is that so, dear? You want to shove the exact measure right on his face, hehe.”

The nurse giggled. Apparently, a male´s ego seems threatened whenever a woman´s taller than them. Or that´s how the nurse looks at it.

 

“Hey! I´m not…”

“Sure! We made a bet and… if I´m at least, uhm… an inch taller, then he buys me lunch.” Emma lied.

“Oh, that sounds terrific! And trust me, it´s more than just an inch.” The nurse winked at her.

Aaron felt weird, and as if Emma blamed everything on him. Is he the antagonist right now? Why does he feel like Emma and the nurse are suddenly against him?

“Ok, come with me, I´ll help you with the measure…” And so, both followed the nurse to her office.

 

“Ok, who´s first?” The nurse asked.

“Me!” Said Emma, after all, she´s the one who´s height has surely changed.

“Ok, stand right here…” Indicated the nurse as Emma stood on the machine. Then, she pulled a ruler from behind the machine, in front of Emma, and lowered a level right at the top. Slowly, shr brought the level down.

Emma could see how the numbers changed, slowly coming down to…

“Six-foot… one. My, you´re tall, dear.” The nurse giggled, but Emma was amazed.

 

Wasn´t that Aaron´s height? Even Aaron´s eyes opened widely as the nurse read the measure. Was something wrong? Could she have made a mistake?

“A-are you sure…?” He asked.

“Oh, this is not the first time I measure someone, honey. I´m one-hundredth-percent sure. Why? You feel like you already owe her a free lunch? Haha, the silly bets you make. Now, do you need me to check on your weight too, dear?” The nurse said, speaking to Emma at the end.

“No! I… just the height…” Aaron doesn´t need to know about her weight.

“Ok, now it´s your turn.” Nurse Becky said as she looked at Aaron.

“Uhm… ok.” He wasn´t sure if there was a need for him to be measured, but now that the nurse said Emma was his exact same height… he needs to know.

 

“Ok, stand straight. And no tip-toeing, ok?” The nurse giggled at her own joke.

He smiled, being polite. But he was scared. Not terrified, but he had a small knot on his throat. His hands were not sweaty, but he wasn´t far from that.

“Ok, honey, let´s see… oh, tell me, what will you treat her to?” Said the nurse.

“W-what?” He asked.

“Your bet, she´s two inches taller than you. Wasn´t that the bet you made?” Two inches? She´s two inches taller? Doesn´t that make him…

“Two?”

“My, yes, honey. You´re 5´11”, and she´s 6´1”, that´s a two-inch difference.”

 

Her words echoed inside his mind. Sure, Emma must be concerned too, she grew a lot! But he… he shrank? Two inches? Aaron lost TWO INCHES!!!

“Make sure to pick something expensive, dear.” The nurse winked at Emma.

“Sure, thanks…” and so, they were gone…

 

“Can you believe it? I´m 6´1”! and you´re…”

“5´11”, I know…” He seemed sad. Emma could see it in his face.

 

Aaron was thrilled about Emma´s growth. She was tall, sexy, how? He´s unsure, but he shrank? Why?

Emma was having her own thoughts. Sure, he´s shorter, but just by two inches, however, she´s taller? She wished for him to get shorter, not for her to be taller. What could´ve happened?

Either way, they were both getting just what they wanted. She was taller, he was shorter. She was sexier. And, even if they were not aware yet, his member got bigger.

Her boobs, her butt, most of her, and his dick. Those were the assets that had expanded. But this was not the end of it…

 

“*sigh* so… what?” Aaron asked.

“What about… what?” Emma had a lot to process right now, she wasn´t sure what he meant.

“What about us? I mean, your clothes have changed, do you think something happened like… some change on, I don´t know, reality?” Aaron liked sci-fi, therefore, a change on reality that made their sizes change, well, that was not out of his understanding.

Emma got his point, but she wasn´t sure as to where he was going. “It could be, I mean, unless someone broke into our room and changed us, plus changed all of my clothes. Hmm… should we check?” Pictures, their previously registered heights. There were a lot of ways they could check on the fact that their sizes, apparently, have always been this way.

However, the easiest way could be… friends.

 

“Cory, whassap!” Aaron said, finally finding Cory, in his dorm room.

Emma did the same thing, however, instead of looking for Jenny everywhere, like Aaron, she texted her and arranged a casual meeting at the cafeteria.

Both wanted to know if there was something off with them. And who better than their friends? If there was something wrong, they should point it out, right?

 

Unfortunately…

“Something about you? Like… a hair cut?” Said Cory, in reply to Aaron´s question.

Things seem off, really off. Aaron used to be the taller friend, by an inch, however, now Cory was the one taller by an inch. Cory stood at six-foot-even, and he didn´t saw anything strange about his friend´s height. This wasn´t good.

 

Same thing happened to Emma.

“Taller? Girl, you´ve been this tall since I met you, or what? Don´t tell me you wanna get taller. Didn´t you just complaint that one time when they didn´t have your size at the shoe store?” So, Emma´s always been tall, great news…

“I don´t… I just felt a bit off, that´s all…” It seems Aaron was right, somehow, there´s been a change, and the two of them, they are the only ones that can tell there´s a difference.

“Well… leaving that aside, how was it?” Jenny asked.

“How was what?” Emma said, with her mind set somewhere else.

“Ugh, last night, tell me, did you and Aaron… you know…” If she finally confessed her love for him. What did he say? And, did they got somewhere…?

 

Emma was still worried about the changes in height. But if no one else but them can tell, well, why not coping and going on with their lives as usual? Right now, Jenny doesn´t know Emma grew overnight, and it´s not that bad.

Thinking about it, this was not too different from what she wanted. Sure, she wasn´t planning on being taller, but that does make Aaron shorter, right?

“Oh, where do I begin…” And so, Jenny and Emma started chatting about last night. Leaving not much to Jenny´s imagination.

 

“No way! You… you two did it? Oh my, you´re fast, girl!”

“I know, I know, but what can I say? It was the heat of the moment…”

 

Soon, Emma received a call from Aaron, things were not right.

“Emma? How was it? Any luck? Cause Cory says there´s nothing different with me. How about Jenny?” Aaron said over the phone.

“Same here, apparently, I´ve always been the tall friend.”

 

It seems, things have changed. Now, Emma´s a tall lady, and Aaron, well, he´s not too much above the average man anymore.

“So… what to do now? Do you think this will change overnight?” He asked.

“I don´t know, but…” But she doesn´t mind. Being tall felt nice. Besides, looming above Aaron, even if only by a pair of inches, it was sweet! If this doesn´t change, she won´t mind. “Aaron, do you think that bet´s still up?”

“Bet? What bet?”

“You know… you, inviting me lunch… I´m already at the cafeteria…” It would be nice to meet him once more, have some lunch, chat, and now, leaving all worries aside, appreciate their new heights. Emma wasn´t sure if Aaron liked it, but she sure does!

“Oh, I… ok, I´ll be there in a sec.” He wouldn´t mind looking at here, even if she wasn´t that much taller than him, she was still a tall, sexy lady. His type of woman.

 

Moments later, Emma gave Jenny a sign for her to leave, not in a rude way, but both knew why she needed some privacy…

Then, Aaron arrived. It was easy to spot Emma, she was the tallest woman there, not on campus, but surely at the cafeteria.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hi.” She replied.

 

They looked at each other, then, Emma stood up. She wanted to stand taller than him, even if she wasn´t sure why.

Power? Authority? Or just to prove who´s taller? None. She just wanted to remind herself that she was taller. Something Aaron didn´t mind. At all.

Emma was gorgeous, taller, sexier. There´s no such a thing as too much woman to him. She´s tall, sure, and he loves it! He loves her new size, her new shape, he loves everything about her.

To look up at her, her smile coming down to him. She bent a little and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He crimsoned, that came out of nowhere. But it felt so nice.

 

They could get used to this, their new heights. After all, she wasn´t much taller. Not that it was a problem to him. He wished for an amazon, he wasn´t sure why he shrank, but Emma´s taller now. However, there´s something else.

Suddenly, a whisper, was there someone talking at the cafeteria? Well, surely, but that voice, it was as if someone had whispered right on their ears. But there was no one there.

Emma could see Aaron´s face, he was just smiling, same thing for Aaron, Emma´s lips were not moving. And that voice, it was so strange. What did the voice whisper?

“Changes aren´t done…”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 7 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234