- Text Size +

All of the little sensations and tickles of her passengers thoroughly enjoying themselves brought her to her first orgasm. Slick tongue pressing firm on those pieces of candy while she still sucked was what gathered most of her attention. The colossal hand not carrying a party of twelve squeezed her breast along with a few bodies that she pressed into supple skin. Releasing moans of ecstasy helped many others in the crowd reach a similar threshold. Knowledge of what the Vampire did to the town's folk and feeling everyone writhe with similar passion crashed that wave of another orgasm against her abruptly. Each little hammering heart surrounding her form vibrated the giantess's senses intensely.

Entire body trembling, those mountains jiggling with the climbers aboard and hips bucking as her muscles spasmed signaled a second climax. The tiny people moshed against her skin and swimming in each other felt a new occurrence... Charletta began growing much faster than at any point during the evening. She spilled the contents of her mouth onto her chest, struggling to get enough air to breathe. It was taking all of her might to not lose control to the point of harming those who provided her the delicacy of heartbeats.

Plenty of people noticed the state Charletta was in. Trembling and gasping for air, she clearly was unable to defend herself from how erotic of an evening this had turned into. A particularly happy partygoer stood up from the few new lovers he had acquired this evening and cupped his hands around his mouth.

“Hey everybody! I don't think we've been giving our guest of honor enough of the attention she deserves! I say we really show her what we can do! Who's with me?" he shouted big smile abounding. Cheers roared out and upon reaching Blackheart's ears she struggled to lift her head at the commotion.

“What did you just-” She had meant to find the individual who had suggested such a thing but lost every sense of her own being at what happened next. Everyone turned all attention to the giantess's shivering body. Dozens swarmed her nipples, pressing pulling, and sucking on them. Soaked individuals wiggled out of her enough to grab and tease her labia and several climbed up, licking and rubbing the massive pulsing clit. Others around her pelvis rushed to join, plenty of women excited to press that little pleasure button and get her off again. That surely would have been enough, however, there was still half a town caressing and massaging her pale skin in other places. So many playing with her foot, so many tasting and tickling her belly. Even the giantess's left hand received caresses and beautiful touches. Half a dozen tantalizing fingertips, obsessed with the fact that they could feel her fingerprints. All while four women grinded against her large pinky and thumb also enjoying the ride. If any of them truly knew how their heartbeats flooded the Vampire's senses, there's a chance they might have actually eased up on the magnificent torment they were putting the Vampire through.

Charletta tried to fight it... She really did. The inescapable amount of pleasurable sensations the town now bestowed upon her created a tidal wave of euphoria about to crash into her. Heart now beating an impressive two beats per minute, the growing giantess surged even larger. Body pushing mounds of dirt away, and townsfolk experienced skin all around them expand. The crowd finally had no doubt in their minds. Somehow... for some reason... this majestic creature was getting even bigger... and was about to experience a climax she would never forget. Of the individuals whose mouths weren't preoccupied they began to chant. “Grow! Grow! Grow! Grow!” The vampire couldn't believe what she now heard. All of the people delighting and indulging in her massive growing form.

“What are you saying... I can't... mmnnn... I can't believe what you're doing... nah!” she panted. “Doing to me... how... how dare you... ah! You mortals do this to... to... to...” It finally happened. Her face twitched wildly struggling to keep her eyes open. Unable to see anything focus non-existent. Knee bent up sending a few tumbling while her foot extended out slamming into the ground. Large hand that had been toying with all of her mountain climbers swung out wildly. The giantess's hands and nails then digging deep into the earth as she held on, for what she did not know. Only instinct told her to grab onto something to keep from falling off. Face held shut with beautiful agony head finally rolling back as her colossal mouth opened wide. Unheard by any of the ears in the immediate vicinity, Charletta let out a powerful ultrasonic scream at the moon. For several great distances across the hilly countryside creatures of the night heard the curious sound. Deer and rabbits froze in alarm. Bats turned and listened, extremely puzzled. Packs of timber wolves turned and tilted their head toward the interesting noise. Following suit they all threw their own heads back howling into the crisp autumn air.

Limp, numb, and a twitching mess... Charletta Blackheart had been blissfully defeated.

For a long while in moon-glow, Charlotte lay in recovery. Finished metabolizing her meal, the growth halted. Exhausted from what the crowd had put her through, it took an awfully long time to catch her breath. Some of the lovebirds certainly took more time than others to be satisfied with the night's ordeal. The rest lay in heaps on and around the giantess. Eventually, the party inside of her slid out. They all stayed warm in the night chill keeping close to one another still.

"Well little ones, this was one of the greatest evenings I have ever been fortunate enough to indulge in. I'm so glad to have had all of you keep me company.” A multitude of polite comments back to her saying they were all thrilled to have spent such a lovely evening with each other and the Vampire. "Aww, I'm so touched. Thank you everyone. But I am afraid I must be going now. I seem to have forgotten my sun hat... and should retire before daybreak. And then... I'm going to sleep for a very long time."

“Do you... Do you think you can come visit us again?" Richardson called out, with several others agreeing to the statement. Charletta's eyes grew wide while her mouth fell open. She looked around at all the smiling faces with disbelief.

"You... You want me to come back?"

"We would be honored to have you again," the blonde-haired woman said proudly. The giantess's eyes watered and she sniffed, holding back tears.

"I... Nobody has ever shown me such kindness before." The buff farmers turn to reply standing akimbo.

"Aww heck, that's just cuz others misunderstood you is all. Including all of us, at one point.” He lifted his arms up in a display. “So, would you kindly Miss Blackheart? Would you come visit us again?" Charletta paused, lip trembling.

“Yes! Yes, I most certainly will! You have all warmed my heart so much." she said, folding her hands together and smiling brightly. Helping everybody off of her, she rose to her feet. The village looked up in wonder at how tall she loomed in their presence. It would have been an ordeal for any of them to even climb onto her foot. "I truly look forward to seeing you all, again, next Halloween. Would it be at all possible for you to put together a little snack for me when I return? I do get oh so hungry when I wake up."

"For you, we are all going to have a mighty feast!" the town baker shouted jovially at the top of his lungs.

"I'm looking forward to it... So incredibly much! Take care of yourselves little ones. Until next year~" Charletta blew a kiss then took a few lumbering steps away from the town. In the pale moonlight, she jumped up into the air, and with a whoosh accompanied by flapping wings, the Giantess vanished into the night. Collectively they all watched the colossal woman leave before turning to one another. A chubby man with one arm wrapped around another guy and the other wrapped around the freckled redhead addressed the group excitedly.

"Come on y'all! Let's go hit the hay and rest up... We only got a year to get ready!"

Happy Halloween everyone ^^


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I truly hope you enjoyed it. I always appreciate rates and reviews... So don't be shy! 


Are you a fan of what I write, and want to know the best place for updates? Patreon has a members feature that is totally free! I will occasionally post updates there as to what I'm working on or what's going to be coming out next. See you over there! https://www.patreon.com/slogro